Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards (14134 Views)

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
You didn't defend me that day....actually I will upload another one, that one is not cool
Lol. Defend you? I'm not a human rights activist o tongue tongue

Upload let's see tongue
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Kiish(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
original MK
sure thing
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
undecidedOP, tell me
WAT TIME

WAT DAY

WAT WEEK

WAT MONTH

WAT YEAR

WHEN

WILL U PROVE PEOPLE WRONG

N SHOW THAT U AR INTELLIGENT huh...
i dnt get u. Come again
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Audray:
*I'm trying very hard to get the"cute" part of these pics.
*That's hardly a beard.
*Also it's spelt "beard" not "beards"
*Choose ur background wisely nxt time.
*For what purpose xactly are u flaunting that watch?who e epp?
*For u to come here and post thing and expect not to b bashed,U must b high AF.

Posts of this salt are more appropriate on FB.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
undecidedOP, tell me
WAT TIME

WAT DAY

WAT WEEK

WAT MONTH

WAT YEAR

WHEN

WILL U PROVE PEOPLE WRONG

N SHOW THAT U AR INTELLIGENT huh...
i dnt get u. Come again
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by iamord(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Audray:
*That's hardly a beard.

Attention seeking, fake and classless
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I smell lies tongue
prove me wrong or forever remain mute
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
mtchwwww get out
Na woman room you dey? Dirty singlet tongue
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
iamord:
The watch is not showing for anyone to verify if it's a Michael kors... And original too smiley
what can i do to satisfy all these doubting thomas?

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
prove me wrong or forever remain mute
That is your room, don't liegrin you are sitting on your bed with only singlet. dirrry boytongue

1 Like

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
agarawu23:
maybe u will bury yours with shame grin
mallam watches everywhere. Mtchwwww
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lol guy u sharp o, u don calculate all his worth with that pics fastfast grin *Chop knuckle my broda* grin

My dear if I believe say that shine-shine na 250k, then I go believe say Buhari's ear infection really deserves to be treated abroad...

1 Like

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Lol. Defend you? I'm not a human rights activist o tongue tongue

Upload let's see tongue
Yes nagrin how's your daughter?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Audray:
*That's hardly a beard.
who your hatred and jealousy don help? I am sure dirty boyfriend cant afford one.. U know what?

Gerrarrahea mehn
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
u know what?

Mtchwww
#middleFINGER undecided
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by agarawu23(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
hehehehe

He doesn't even know original waatches shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
biko shut up even tho you are serving ur father land in atlantic ocean can't you paint the wall because you are in another man's house you can't take care of it....
ooya i understand.. Because i'm gonno live forever there.. U know what?

Gerrarrahea mehn
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
You didn't defend me that day....actually I will upload another one, that one is not cool
no matter how many pics an ugly lady uploads, she is gonna remain ugly.. No wonder mrcork bashed u that day. Ahhaaahahahaahahahahahaha
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by iamord(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hehehe op, make sure u have up to 10helmet oh, cos the kind bashing u go recieve 2day ehn lipsrsealed
I don't consider anything going on here to be bashing, it's rather a reality check
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
..... grin yer a fake!!!
...°Those pics are completely different from the 1 you posted all over NL.
°These nor that 1 is yer's!!! grin
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by MUVA(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
what can i do to satisfy all these doubting thomas?

How many more times do I tell you that Michael Kors doesn't do VVS watches? You keep exposing yourself by yourself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
no matter how many pics an ugly lady uploads, she is gonna remain ugly.. No wonder mrcork bashed u that day. Ahhaaahahahaahahahahahaha
I'm far from been ugly, I will shame u with my cute pix
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i dnt need u to believe me.. Poor boy.

Of course I don't believe you- I'm not pretending about it!

You calling me a poor boy? You are just a grown baby, still serving. Go figure out where guys who wear 250k watches are as we speak...
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
MUVA:

How many more times do I tell you that Michael Kors doesn't do VVS watches? You keep exposing yourself by yourself. cheesy
°Well grin look here.A fashion man.
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
artmostfair:

Posts of this salt are more appropriate on FB.
because of what?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by UrWorstNitemare: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i dnt get u. Cum again

Cum-for-what

So u also gay atop ur mental lapses.... Damn...I giv up!!
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Na woman room you dey? Dirty singlet tongue
see this ugly lady who removed her pic cos one mrcork bashed her.. Lolgrin
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Audray(f): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
who your hatred and jealousy don help? I am sure dirty boyfriend cant afford one.. U know what?

Gerrarrahea mehn
Abegi.Someone corrects ur spelling ,it turns to hatred and jealousy.Pls what do u have that would make me jealous? Ur ratty "beard"? Ur dirty wall? Ur lame cheap steel watch? We all know u created this thread for d sole purpose of picking a fight. Ur quite the bumbling "e-thug".
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
That is your room, don't liegrin you are sitting on your bed with only singlet. dirrry boytongue
this your mumu talk no get sense.. U know what?

Gerrarrahea men
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Audray(f): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
iamord:

Attention seeking, fake and classless
Are u done?
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by PrincessAnna: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
see this ugly lady who removed her pic cos one mrcork bashed her.. Lolgrin
He is a clown and I didn't take his words to heart. yeye somborrry
Re: A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I'm far from been ugly, I will shame u with my cute pix
°Ignore him.
op's not the man in those pics,wait come next month he'll have a completely new face grin....he did last month!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House / I Av Been Through More Than This! / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.