Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First (34255 Views)

Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" / Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by WhiskeyTangoFox: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
Tokt:
Kachukwu is just deceiving gullible eediots telling them what they want to hear. Amaechi is on point.

U make it sound like 2 different maritime schools are sufficient for the entire country. As someone who's at d fore negotiating with the militants about their agitation, Kachikwu in the wisdom God has granted him was being diplomatic, something the current administration has failed to embrace but yet, has yielded a ceasefire for the time being. U say it hasn't been budgeted for but u forget d end of d year is fast approaching and plans can commence for it to b included in the nxt budget. EFCC can carry on their investigation but it doesn't mean plans shld be scrapped. Tompolo duped his community, yet u want these same victims along with the rest of d Niger Delta to be deprived of a platform dat can create thousands of jobs and benefits to the region. Clearly from ur delusional perspective, the priorities of the government are the selective fight against corruption, the continuous degradation of the Niger Delta region and the channelling of d proceeds away from the region. U need to snap out of dis narrow minded and myopic reasoning of urs.

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by vislabraye(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mamog:
its your type that supports PMB's abandonment of governance to pursue treasury looters. look at where we are today.a failed economy.
Can you please tell me:
1. why did PMB not abandon the war on Boko haram till all looted funds by Dasuki and the military top men are retrieved
2. Why did PMB not order the closure of NNPC till all monies supposedly looted by Deziani is recovered
3. Why did the Nigerian not proceed on compulsory leave till Saraki's issue is closed
4. Why did PMB not close NIMASA who paid those monies till those monies are retrieved.
5. why didn't Wike abandon governance in rivers state until Amaechi returns the money he misappropriated on his mono rail project?
now on the issue of maritime university.
6.So because a mechanic swindled you while carrying repairs on your vehicle you will abandon the vehicle with him till returns the peanut he stole from you.
7. why did government not stop oil exportation till all vandals and militants have been arrested..

we are this backward as a nation because people like you support mediocrity because of tribe or party affiliation. the Hon Minister of State for Petroleum asked a simple question ' should we throw away the baby and the bath water' you and Amaechi should answer that question.
what if the land speculators refused to return the money received for the land and are prepared to die will you auction their corpse to retrieve the money?
Please re think .. you are on the wrong side of logic and you are not making any sense at all

1,000 likes. You are one of the good thinkers we have here. Kudos.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Goke7: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
omokab:
My own point on this is that both of them were saying the same a good thing. Amechi is right on the fact that, the fraud level on the project is too high. While allowing the looters to have as saying on a project like this. Kachukwu on the other hands is looking for a soft landing to allowing him continue his job so that the militant will stop blowing the pipeline and allow the economy to grow. This University issue is one the conditions given to federal government to stop blowing pipelines in the Niger delta. I think the best thing to do Is allowing the university project to go on and continue tracing the fraud so that peace will reign. Then, somebody up there said kachukwu as a minister should know the cost of valuing land, it doesn't work like that bcs he's not a valuer. He dosnt know anything about land valuation. Truely, he may know that the cost is outrageous but is not his duty.

well said, both ministers truly meant well.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by madridsta007(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
I watched the Kachikwu vs Amaechi video going viral online and I see majority supporting Kachikwu's point. Continuing the project.

I disagree because the Fraud is too much. Hon. Amaechi proved in Rivers State that he can achieve befitting projects when he has the money.

Hon. Amaechi’s point:
"I am not against the University. I hope you people appreciate that. My argument about Okerenkoko is that the land alone is N13 billion. That N13 billion has built the university already so there is no need to spend more money. Let EFCC retrieve the money from them and then release them and we would build the University."

I do not understand what is wrong in this statement. The money is enough to purchase the land and build the University. The point is clear. Continuing with the project means supporting a monumental fraud.

Hon. Kachikwu's point:
“First let me say on Maritime University, I disagree with the minister of transport. Any facility that is placed in the south south, we should work towards developing it. I don’t care the circumstances under which we are placed… It is not my position to determine whether land was valued at N19 billion or N10 billion or N3 billion. The appropriate institutions which are the court systems will determine that."

I do not understand what people are applauding in this statement. Is Hon. Amaechi against the Maritime University? No. Amaechi clearly stated that when he retrieves the money, he will build the University.

Kachikwu said he is not in position to determine the valuation of the land. Please, this is ridiculous. We ars talking of the valuation of the project.

Amaechi is saying that the money is enough to buy the land and build the university. A minister should be able to value a project.

Amaechi was right and I wonder why people is celebrating Kachikwu's point. This is a case of stopping a fraud. Going on with the project is detrimental to the development of the project.

Below are pics of an Hon. Amaechi project which was close to the cost for just the land for this University project. Golf Estate Port-Harcourt.

Hon. Amaechi proved in Rivers State that he can achieve befitting projects when he has the money.

Yeah... Like the Rivers State Monorail Project which Amaechi Spent over $400 million... And yet still abandoned it at this stage.

Attached is the picture of the 'befitting project' Amaechi achieved.

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by saintdennis(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
Thebachelor:
I go with Kachikwu;continue with the project. That won't stop the government from trying to retrieve the money.

Very true!.. If this was 2009.

But it's 2016 funds are scarce in relation to MANY competing projects.

And NDA blowing up pipelines n reducing govt revenue ain't helping matters.

I see nothing wrong with amaechi's statement, in fact i'm unhappy with a line in kachickwu's statement where he mentioned SS. He has automatically politicised that university issue which is very sad.

But I like the fact they disagreed on the issue... shows they both committed and this ain't a cabinet filled with 'yes men'

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Nturguy1122: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kachikwu all day anyday over amaechi bt not jst because of that lets look at it critically

If money is to be recovered first as to continuation of the project how would it be recovered??From the looters or from the sale of the same land...it is realistic to say that the total amount cannot and would not be recovered if the money is to be recovered first...With this i say lets continue the project

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by HopeAtHand: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
gocac:
What do You expect from kachukwu who can not even get Us fuel? A man who had the guts to tell Nigerians he wants all corruption cases against the south south ppl squashed, meaning I'm ok with corruption... That is why he said he does not care about why land alone should be N13bn. Another vein in APC carrying that same PDP blood that left Nigeria in the state of mockry and shame for 16yrs. Return the money and have a maritime... You never know amaechi...he will not build ooh.. Until the. Money is returned, then let's see kachukwu will look like at the end of the day.

@bolded, many NLs really do not know Amaechi. Amaechi is a man whose resolve to stand on what is right is unshakeable.

Amaechi will never build that University if Tompolo do not return the N13Billion. Even if Tompolo does, he may not even site it in Okerenkoko.

I support Amaechi 100%.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Tokt: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
[s]
WhiskeyTangoFox:

U make it sound like 2 different maritime schools are sufficient for the entire country. As someone who's at d fore negotiating with the militants about their agitation, Kachikwu in the wisdom God has granted him was being diplomatic, something the current administration has failed to embrace but yet, has yielded a ceasefire for the time being. U say it hasn't been budgeted for but u forget d end of d year is fast approaching and plans can commence for it to b included in the nxt budget. EFCC can carry on their investigation but it doesn't mean plans shld be scrapped. Tompolo duped his community, yet u want these same victims along with the rest of d Niger Delta to be deprived of a platform dat can create thousands of jobs and benefits to the region. Clearly from ur delusional perspective, the priorities of the government are the selective fight against corruption, the continuous degradation of the Niger Delta region and the channelling of d proceeds away from the region. U need to snap out of dis narrow minded and myopic reasoning of urs.
[/s]

U simply don't get it do u?
The two maritime universities is just enough for the country now because it ain't filled up yet and no complaints of congestion yet. Added to this is they both have the capacity to expand. Why go for another school when we are yet to fully maximise the one we have even now that there is scarcity of funds? Should that be our priority.
Amaechi knows this because it's in his ministry. Kachukwu doesn't know. He is ignorant.
Rest of ur post is plain Bunkum. Shove it into ur anus.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Tokt: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
989900E:

You are 100% correct!

However, I have come to realize that the people from some part of Bayelsa and Delta are just like the almajiris, they reason alike. You can't use conventional sense of reason with them . . . if you get what I mean. For peace and progress, just let them wear their plastic crown.

I live with them. I know their thinking process. The only issue they have with amaechi is because he chose to be among those who chased that bastard Otuooke drunkard away from aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by ideaz: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Here in Nigeria, if you wait for the money to be recovered before proceeding with the project, you really never wanted to do the project seriously speaking.

They recover the loots for another looters on the waiting line.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Tokt: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
madridsta007:

Hon. Amaechi proved in Rivers State that he can achieve befitting projects when he has the money.

Yeah... Like the Rivers State Monorail Project which Amaechi Spent over $400 million... And yet still abandoned it at this stage.

Attached is the picture of the 'befitting project' Amaechi achieved.

1) can u swear on the life of ur seeds ( born and unborn) that the pictures u showed is indeed the true reflection of what is on ground as at today on Azikwe Road?
2) can u also swear the same way that u got ur figures right?
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by omocheche(f): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
He must be paying you well. Well done sir
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by mmsen: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nicur:
Oga so because there is corruption in Nigeria, you have stop everything in Nigeria to tackle it? life goes on bro! it doesn't call for cancellation of the project!! investigate the alleged corruption and reaward the contract, and stop playing politics with it!! angry looking for cheap popularity and scoring political points, we all know what happened in Rivers state when he was the governor!

Amaechi shouldn't be talking about money when he wasted more money than any governor in the past 10 years.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by InvertedHammer: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
AceRoyal:
Kachikwu was and is right!
Build it first to appease the Niger Delta and then go after those who the government feels have defrauded them.
Only people devoid of proper reasoning will disagree.

Amaechi wants to remove his nose to spite his face.
He is devoid of proper reasoning on this matter.
Seems Kachikwu isn't a full zombie after all.
/
Build first.

Retrieve the money later.

Build with what? Air?

Government is running low on cash. Where will they get the money to continue building? Apparently there is no real valuation for the contracts. I guess folks want the FG to keep throwing money into the bottomless pit.
\

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Tokt: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
ideaz:
Here in Nigeria, if you wait for the money to be recovered before proceeding with the project, you really never wanted to do the project seriously speaking.

They recover the loots for another looters on the waiting line.

The truth is that project wasn't meant to happen. It was supposed to be a white elephant project to be used to siphon monies for tompolo, Boyloaf, ateke, Asari and their likes. Already, Tompolo has pocketed over 12 billion from this phantom project. Boyloaf and ateke were next but it didn't happen. If Jonah-daft had won the election, more funds would have been looted through this project. It wasn't meant to be built. Oron is currently there looking for students to enrol.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
saintdennis:

Very true!.. If this was 2009.

But it's 2016 funds are scarce in relation to MANY competing projects.

And NDA blowing up pipelines n reducing govt revenue ain't helping matters.

I see nothing wrong with amaechi's statement, in fact i'm unhappy with a line in kachickwu's statement where he mentioned SS. He has automatically politicised that university issue which is very sad.

But I like the fact they disagreed on the issue... shows they both committed and this ain't a cabinet filled with 'yes men'

I personally feel that Kachikwu was just being tactful. Amaechi comments were too loose and coming at a time when the FG is trying to dialogue with militants,they could be counterproductive.

What Kachikwu did,on the other hand,was to use wisdom and tact in an attempt to allay any fears or provocation that Amaechi's comments may have arouse. His mentioning of SS was deliberate;to show that this government has the people of that region at heart.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by samfuntua: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
ricsman:
Haters will always hate even without reasons to hate.... PDP is still angry....

13billion naira for just land... how much will the structures cost na....

See what it cost Amechi to build Stadium below:
Cost of Amaechi stadium N24 billion = $126,349,252.96
Cost of the whole complex N31 billion = $163,118,513.33
And he is claiming to build University on a swampy land at the cost of N13 billion. WHO IS FOOLING WHO?

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2013/02/15/amiesimaka-stadium-a-national-asset-%E2%80%93-maku-2/
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by gbishman: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
My dear nairalanders what the honourable minister of state for petroleum was trying to say which merited an applause was that while the courts determine the fraud that was perpetuated the FG should go ahead to continue the project. Come to look at it its a win win situation Cus by the time the court must have concluded the trail the should have been up and running. Ore-Lagos road awarded countless times fraudulently but that doesn't mean the project should stop. Successive govt came and continued so that posterity would judge and it would on record that this was what was actually spent in repairing the road as against what was initially awarded
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by MrBendel(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
SWG25:
1. Golf Estate is a private investment not a public one.
2. Amaechi is a disgusting hypocrite. This is the same man that sunk over a 100 billion naira on light rail project when port harcourt was in dire need of good roads and power.
3. The value of the Land is subjective. It is not for you to say whether it is expensive or not. The land owner knows and sets the value of the land.
Honestly, do you think it is valuable for the government and the people to pay 13 billion for the land, while that money can pay for the land and build a good portion of the school? I do believe some level of work should continue on the school development, if the funds are available (as we know, Nigeria is abit stranded with Money). At least funds can be secured from NDDC for continuing the development while the Law retrieves the money from those who embezzled it. this is the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Jboogie912: 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
I watched the Kachikwu vs Amaechi video going viral online and I see majority supporting Kachikwu's point. Continuing the project.

I disagree because the Fraud is too much. Hon. Amaechi proved in Rivers State that he can achieve befitting projects when he has the money.

Hon. Amaechi’s point:
"I am not against the University. I hope you people appreciate that. My argument about Okerenkoko is that the land alone is N13 billion. That N13 billion has built the university already so there is no need to spend more money. Let EFCC retrieve the money from them and then release them and we would build the University."

I do not understand what is wrong in this statement. The money is enough to purchase the land and build the University. The point is clear. Continuing with the project means supporting a monumental fraud.

Hon. Kachikwu's point:
“First let me say on Maritime University, I disagree with the minister of transport. Any facility that is placed in the south south, we should work towards developing it. I don’t care the circumstances under which we are placed… It is not my position to determine whether land was valued at N19 billion or N10 billion or N3 billion. The appropriate institutions which are the court systems will determine that."

I do not understand what people are applauding in this statement. Is Hon. Amaechi against the Maritime University? No. Amaechi clearly stated that when he retrieves the money, he will build the University.

Kachikwu said he is not in position to determine the valuation of the land. Please, this is ridiculous. We ars talking of the valuation of the project.

Amaechi is saying that the money is enough to buy the land and build the university. A minister should be able to value a project.

Amaechi was right and I wonder why people is celebrating Kachikwu's point. This is a case of stopping a fraud. Going on with the project is detrimental to the development of the project.

Below are pics of an Hon. Amaechi project which was close to the cost for just the land for this University project. Golf Estate Port-Harcourt.

OP. you did not get what kachikwu said.

he said that the project should not be stopped. it should go ahead, simultaneously the collection of the money would be handled by the court system. He is not saying that they should forget the money.

it doesnt make sense to abandon the project while waiting for the money.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Kenobus: 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Amaechi should reinstate the Maritime University in Okerenkoko,Warri. We don't want stories.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by saintdennis(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Thebachelor:

I personally feel that Kachikwu was just being tacit. Amaechi comments were too loose and coming at a time when the FG is trying to dialogue with militants,they could be counterproductive.

What Kachikwu did,on the other hand,was to use wisdom and tact in an attempt to allay any fears or provocation that Amaechi's comments may have arouse. His mentioning of SS was deliberate;to show that this government has the people of that region at heart.

Hmm I see the angle u coming 4rm.
Could be true. Cool
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by ogmask: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
gare:

Do you know the actual cost of this project you just posted the project, you are so quick to defend Amaechi when you don't even have the facts and figures, we don't need pictures we need figures.

When you get me the figures we can then value the projects and tell if it's worth the cost.

For your information Amaechi left a lot of projects undone with large amount of monies more than the 13billion he shouting about. Amaechi doesn't have the moral justification to come out and call someone a thief because he is one himself, very soon his own case file will be opened

What are you waiting for to open his file. If you want figures uhave to provide figures. It is you who is disputing the OPs post.
After painting Amaechi black, you guys still could not provide evidence. If pdp could get an injunction in phc against sheriff, they can get a favourable judgement against Amaechi too. Let's play it within the sphere of logic pls.
B4 you reply, remember rule #2.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Frankiss44(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hustoto:
Are you telling me that if 13billion has been expended for purchase of fire arms to fight boko haram and the money was squandered, will you recover the money first before you buy the fire arms to continue the fight or you will buy another set of fire arms and go after the looters later? amaechi should receive sense. he is a disgrace to the executive arm of govt and and disgrace to niger delta

Don't mind the slow poke supporting the idiotic rabbit of Ubiama. ..
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by AceRoyal: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Build first.

Retrieve the money later.

Build with what? Air?

Government is running low on cash. Where will they get the money to continue building? Apparently there is no real valuation for the contracts. I guess folks want the FG to keep throwing money into the bottomless pit.
\

But the government has money to import grass undecided
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Frankiss44(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jboogie912:

he said that the project should not be stopped. it should go ahead, simultaneously the collection of the money would be handled by the court system. He is not saying that they should forget the money.

Exactly.. Some zombies will just rush to support Ameachi without thinking..
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by aresa: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Hon. Amaechi’s point:

Hon. Kachikwu's point:

It's more than obvious that Amaechi made sense and defiantly the sensible and prudent to do while kachikwu is still peddling the same flawed and dubious methods looters have used to loot Nigeria dry..

What we need to understand is the people ranting against Amaechi are the same corruption loving and supporting Anti Nigerian elements, disgruntled people and ipob elements. They represent everything that's bad and destructive about Nigeria and they don't wish Nigeria well.

I really won't worry about them..

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by WhiskeyTangoFox: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

U simply don't get it do u?
The two maritime universities is just enough for the country now because it ain't filled up yet and no complaints of congestion yet. Added to this is they both have the capacity to expand. Why go for another school when we are yet to fully maximise the one we have even now that there is scarcity of funds? Should that be our priority.
Amaechi knows this because it's in his ministry. Kachukwu doesn't know. He is ignorant.
Rest of ur post is plain Bunkum. Shove it into ur anus.

U have daft written all over u. If this University was redundant, then why did the FG see need to come up with the idea? U say the other maritime schools are not up to capacity, wot comprehensive survey have u carried out to arrive at dis conclusion? No one said it's a priority, it's jst one of d means of developing the region. Kachikwu doesn't know but yet, he's yielding results in the dialogue with those agitated. I see ur one of those keyboard warriors dat believe they are capable of running this country in the form of a feeble online alias. U lack the intellect to make a clear case for ur delusional reasoning. I hereby decline to respond to any prospective daft comments u make☺

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by madridsta007(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Tokt:

1) can u swear on the life of ur seeds ( born and unborn) that the pictures u showed is indeed the true reflection of what is on ground as at today on Azikwe Road?
2) can u also swear the same way that u got ur figures right?

Calm down with your swearing. I am not a traditionalist- I do not swear. You need to calm down. No one is fighting with you- at least not me. However, I would attempt an answer your questions.

1. The picture I put up was gotten from the internet. The other pictures I found were the models of the monorail.
2. You are asking me if the picture is 'the true reflection of what is on ground as at today'- I do not think this is fair. I was clearly attempting to indicate the picture/ state at which Amaechi left it. Did you read what I wrote at all?
3. http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/03/amaechi-and-rivers-monorail-quagmire/ (You will have the figures in this reference).

Any other questions? I am happy to answer them using logic- and logic only. Of course where I am wrong, I will concede.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jboogie912:

How can the project go on? The money budgeted for just land use is enough to do the job. The correct decision is to cancel the project, Retrieve the money and do the project. If you are running the project simultaneously, is it the same fraudulent company Hon. Amaechi will use? If it is a different company, then we must cancel the project first.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Tokt: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
WhiskeyTangoFox:

U have daft written all over u.

U right

If this University was redundant, then why did the FG see need to come up with the idea?

The main idea was to siphon money through this elephant project. It wasn't meant to be completed. Already tompolo has pocketed over 12 billion. Boyloaf and ateke were next.

U say the other maritime schools are not up to capacity, wot comprehensive survey have u carried out to arrive at dis conclusion?

Why carry out a survey on what I already know. Besides, two of my workers are currently schooling there on scholarship. Secondly, the minister who should know has one time voiced the same here in Ph. Shut ur trap, u know nothing.

No one said it's a priority, it's jst one of d means of developing the region.

So in ur extremely daft state, there is no other far pressing needs of the people that funds can be channeled to to bring development eh? Rubbish.

Kachikwu doesn't know but yet, he's yielding results in the dialogue with those agitated.

Those agitated are nothing but criminals. if those Togo boys chooses not to cooperate, it's a matter of time they will be flushed out. Above all, all is suffering from their madness. Again, Kachikwu knows nothing about the Maritime school. Amaechi knows better.

[s]
I see ur one of those keyboard warriors dat believe they are capable of running this country in the form of a feeble online alias. U lack the intellect to make a clear case for ur delusional reasoning. I hereby decline to respond to any prospective daft comments u make☺[/s]

Senseless.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by tiwiex(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
jamesibor:

And what if he is unable to retrieve the money as is becoming evident now it may not be retrieved?

So if money for the construction of the road leading to your village was looted, you'll advise government to recover the money first before continuing with the project? You are really intelligent.

Or if you gave your food supplier money to supply foodstuffs for the family and she uses the money for her personal affair, will you wait to recover the money from her before providing food for your family?

Nice analogy. We have spent one year retrieving money only. No work done. All businesses are running to saner environments. We still don't know what CBN special window is. CBN sef no know. If they knew, they would have told us. If you know how much the economy is losing to all these indecisions, you will dash Tompolo that 13b naira. We lose 10b a day from the NDA assault. Two days money don cover this loss. I am not encouraging corruption or saying don't recover but a cost-benefit analysis needs to be at the forefront of our thinking. Me sef don tire jare. Still campaigning after election sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Retakes Mubi From Boko-Haram / 13 Facts About The Late James Ocholi / Makarfi , Okowa And Oyovbaire Visit Ibrahim Babangida's Mansion - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.