Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,406 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First (34251 Views)

Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" / Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by gare(f): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
mikolo80:
he is a thief. But would you rather have 1 thief or 2 thieves. Sometimes you have to let some small fish go in order to catch bigger fish. And no I'm not talking literally. But it's better for amaechi to steal 100 billion and he stops others than to have hundred thieves steal 2 trillion dollars because we couldn't catch amaechi. Cut your losses and move on. Nobody can retrieve the money that has been stolen using rule of law. Don't be naive

Guy try get some sleep this your analysis no hold water
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by mikolo80: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
gare:

Guy try get some sleep this your analysis no hold water
you wen no get analysis. Na only insult you get? Insults are sign of weak argument
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by prof12(m): 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Thebachelor:
I go with Kachikwu;continue with the project. That won't stop the government from trying to retrieve the money.

And where will the money come from?
Amaechi is talking about minimizing wastages and stopping monumental fraud.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by gare(f): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
mikolo80:
you wen no get analysis. Na only insult you get? Insults are sign of weak argument

My bro I know insult, try get sleep na insult ? I know understand your analysis simple, you go force me understand am, instead of you to break am down you dey find who insult you I beg go sleep
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by mikolo80: 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
gare:

My bro I know insult, try get sleep na insult ? I know understand your analysis simple, you go force me understand am, instead of you to break am down you dey find who insult you I beg go sleep
not by force to understand but even an slowpoke knows a condescending tone when they hear one
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Tokt: 4:41am On Jun 15, 2016
[s]
madridsta007:

madridsta007:

Calm down with your swearing. I am not a traditionalist- I do not swear. You need to calm down. No one is fighting with you- at least not me. However, I would attempt an answer your questions.

U sound sensible. Will do so with u likewise then.

1. The picture I put up was gotten from the internet. The other pictures I found were the models of the monorail.

Actually there are far more better pictures but u chose this for reasons best known to u. Above all, the truth is for those of us here in Ph, the pictures u presented suggests nothing from what is on ground.

2. You are asking me if the picture is 'the true reflection of what is on ground as at today'- I do not think this is fair. I was clearly attempting to indicate the picture/ state at which Amaechi left it. Did you read what I wrote at all?

Again u are wrong, what Amaechi left wasn't what u showed so pls shut it. By the time he was leaving, 90% of the 1St phase of the project was completed.
Infact what u wrote originally was a bigger lie. U said.....

Attached is the picture of the 'befitting project' Amaechi achieved.

Was anyone hanging when he was leaving? And for the records, amaechi never abandoned it, it was wike who swore not to touch it that abandoned it. Get ur facts right.

3. http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/03/amaechi-and-rivers-monorail-quagmire/ (You will have the figures in this reference).

This is what happens when u allow wike to continue to deceive u. Wike alleges that amaechi spent such, the question sane minds should ask is, could wike be wrong especially considering that he is a political foe.?

www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/08/rivers-monorail-project-no-longer-tenable-after-gulping-n33-9b-says-technical-partner/

Any other questions? I am happy to answer them using logic- and logic only. Of course where I am wrong, I will concede.

LOL.

You will need to calm down. It is clear that you are a pro-Amaechi fellow.

Well, I am not. I don't care about Amaechi, I don't care about Wike. They do not know me so why should I care about them?

1. I lifted pictures which indicated the state of the monorail when Amaechi left it. Of course, you might have a different picture, a different opinion. You did not put it up.
2. I put up figures of how much it had cost. There are other references as well, all of them quite close to what that link was. You said it wasn't- that's fine. Where is an evidence?

Like I said, calm down. You are well within your rights to be a pro-Amaechi fellow, however I do not think you will win any admirers- or Amaechi- if you continue with unnecessary belligerence.
[/s]

Whatever. The bottom line what u presented are all lies. Come over to PH and see the monorail urself on ground and u will hate ursef for being deceived by Internet photos

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Tokt: 4:43am On Jun 15, 2016
[s]
gare:

Please whenever you need to smoke look for high grade, because I wonder want you guys smoke these days
[/s]

I asked u when Wike will commence prosecution of Amaechi just as he promised to do so and here u are talking rubbish. Are u ok? Or u probably don't know that wike through the AG of Rivers state has such powers?

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Tokt: 4:48am On Jun 15, 2016
eph12:

Those flooded streets you posted is that a blot on Wike or Amaechi administration?
Before you answer think of Goodluck and Buhari

U are very ignorant for mentioning Amaechi on this issue. Let me shed more light for u.
That water u see there is as a result of drainage water from the just completed elimgbu to Eliozu Road which Wike just completed and commisioned with fun fare. The thug asked the contractor to direct drainage water from there to inner and well planned estates within the vicinity. The inhabitants there are crying because of these. Never for once did they have such when Amaechi was governor. Wike has brought badluck to them. Now u are schooled.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Henchnwa: 6:12am On Jun 15, 2016
I suggest that the money should be retrieved first ,and give Ameachi a listening ear. Our economy is poor as such we should managed the little we have.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Mclee: 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
I watched the Kachikwu vs Amaechi video going viral online and I see majority supporting Kachikwu's point. Continuing the project.

I disagree because the Fraud is too much. Hon. Amaechi proved in Rivers State that he can achieve befitting projects when he has the money.

Hon. Amaechi’s point:
"I am not against the University. I hope you people appreciate that. My argument about Okerenkoko is that the land alone is N13 billion. That N13 billion has built the university already so there is no need to spend more money. Let EFCC retrieve the money from them and then release them and we would build the University."

I do not understand what is wrong in this statement. The money is enough to purchase the land and build the University. The point is clear. Continuing with the project means supporting a monumental fraud.

Hon. Kachikwu's point:
“First let me say on Maritime University, I disagree with the minister of transport. Any facility that is placed in the south south, we should work towards developing it. I don’t care the circumstances under which we are placed… It is not my position to determine whether land was valued at N19 billion or N10 billion or N3 billion. The appropriate institutions which are the court systems will determine that."

I do not understand what people are applauding in this statement. Is Hon. Amaechi against the Maritime University? No. Amaechi clearly stated that when he retrieves the money, he will build the University.

Kachikwu said he is not in position to determine the valuation of the land. Please, this is ridiculous. We ars talking of the valuation of the project.

Amaechi is saying that the money is enough to buy the land and build the university. A minister should be able to value a project.

Amaechi was right and I wonder why people is celebrating Kachikwu's point. This is a case of stopping a fraud. Going on with the project is detrimental to the development of the project.

Below are pics of an Hon. Amaechi project which was close to the cost for just the land for this University project. Golf Estate Port-Harcourt.

I don't like commenting on Nairaland but it pisses me when people say things they know nothing about as if they were there when it happened. The picture you posted here was a project undertaken by a TAF Africa, owned by a Gabonese Real Estate Expert. He has similar projects in other African countries and used a loan to build this. The government only help him in the area of land acquisition, so I don't understand how you will give Amaechi kudos for something someone else suffered for.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by gare(f): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=mikolo80 post=46574479]so because we have one thief we must have many many thieves ba

And you want to witness development in your life time[/quote

So Amaechi had a third class, no wonder he looks dull and talks like a dullard, back to the land issue,
Would have expected Amaechi to tell us the size of the land that was sold for 13billion, because I see most people think it was just split or two that was bought for 13billion, but we forget to understand that on this land some people farms will be there who h will have to paid for, some houses will also be there which also be paid for.

So whenever he comes to the public again he should asked to come out with the details of the transaction, not just selling is daftness to gullible Nigerians. What we are talking here is a land for a university, can anyone value land of its university and the size? We all have to be careful how will go about this corruption fight, we know a dog is bad, doesn't mean we must give it a bad name.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by madridsta007(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

Whatever. The bottom line what u presented are all lies. Come over to PH and see the monorail urself on ground and u will hate ursef for being deceived by Internet photos

lol.

I am content. You presented no evidence- just words. Which anyone can write. Anyone, anywhere. So I am content. You have been saying that you are on ground since. Fine. I had thought that you would have backed up being on ground with real-time photos. But you havent. Puts into question everything you have said.

Anyway, have a great day. And no, I can not hate myself. Like I said, you need to calm down. You are getting all too emotional. It wont win you any admirers.

Cheers.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Tokt: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
madridsta007:

lol.

I am content. You presented no evidence- just words. Which anyone can write. Anyone, anywhere. So I am content. You have been saying that you are on ground since. Fine. I had thought that you would have backed up being on ground with real-time photos. But you havent. Puts into question everything you have said.

Anyway, have a great day. And no, I can not hate myself. Like I said, you need to calm down. You are getting all too emotional. It wont win you any admirers.

Cheers.

So u expect me to leave my comfort zone and go take pictures to cure ur ignorance? Who do u think u are? Shouldn't common sense tell u that posting a picture where men were seen at elevated heights suggest a project ongoing and u come online declaring that was exactly what he left. Rubbish.
Come down to PH and feed ur eyes with the truth.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by madridsta007(m): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tokt:

So u expect me to leave my comfort zone and go take pictures to cure ur ignorance? Who do u think u are? Shouldn't common sense tell u that posting a picture where men were seen at elevated heights suggest a project ongoing and u come online declaring that was exactly what he left. Rubbish.
Come down to PH and feed ur eyes with the truth.

lol.

I said you should calm down. All this heat you are expending can't be converted into useful energy.

You mentioned, "I am in PH and this is not the state of the monorail"

I did not disagree with you.

I actually told you that I wasn't in PH. I however was in PH 2 weeks ago- but that's not the point.

I've humbly asked you for an updated picture. At least you said you were in PH and you pass the site everyday or so.

But you can not produce a picture. It doesn't have to be today. Seemingly, you can't.

Smh.

Have a good day. And like I've said, "take it easy"

Enjoy your comfort zone.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Tokt: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
madridsta007:

lol.

I said you should calm down. All this heat you are expending can't be converted into useful energy.

You mentioned, "I am in PH and this is not the state of the monorail"

I did not disagree with you.

I actually told you that I wasn't in PH. I however was in PH 2 weeks ago- but that's not the point.

I've humbly asked you for an updated picture. At least you said you were in PH and you pass the site everyday or so.

But you can not produce a picture. It doesn't have to be today. Seemingly, you can't.

Smh.

Have a good day. And like I've said, "take it easy"

Enjoy your comfort zone.

It's not in my place to convince u. Mine is to spot a lie, highlight it, bullshit it as I deemed fit and say the truth. Again, what u presented is a big lie. When next u come over to PH, come see ur folly. Am ain't interested in doing that for u.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by madridsta007(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tokt:

It's not in my place to convince u. Mine is to spot a lie, highlight it, bullshit it as I deemed fit and say the truth. Again, what u presented is a big lie. When next u come over to PH, come see ur folly. Am ain't interested in doing that for u.

LOL.

[/b][b]Of course you can not present any evidence to back up your very hilarious, "this is a lie" claim. Because what I presented is truth. Painful truth.

Enjoy your day. It's midweek. God has been good. Make sure you get a cold drink or something. It's hot out there.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Tokt: 1:16am On Jun 16, 2016
madridsta007:

LOL.

Of course you can not present any evidence to back up your very hilarious, "this is a lie" claim. Because what I presented is truth. Painful truth.

Enjoy your day. It's midweek. God has been good. Make sure you get a cold drink or something. It's hot out there]

Oooo I see, amaechi left behind a man hanging on a pole as depicted in ur pictures...... Ur folly is glaring.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Tokt: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
madridsta007:

LOL.

[/b][b]Of course you can not present any evidence to back up your very hilarious, "this is a lie" claim. Because what I presented is truth. Painful truth.

Enjoy your day. It's midweek. God has been good. Make sure you get a cold drink or something. It's hot out there.

Courtesy a staff, compare ur deceitful pictures with the below. Only gullible fools believe wike without reconfirming. Again I state that by the time Amaechi was leaving 90% of the 1St phase of the project was completed. Done and dusted. Wike who swore not to touch it abandoned it not Amaechi. Use ur brain.

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Tokt: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Cure ur ignorance

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by ksynya2015(f): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Transport minister vs minister of petrol argued at the question of relocation the University Maritime. Ibe Kachikwu accuses in sabotage the development region Niger Delta the minister Amaechi. Kachikwu Ibe disagreed the transfer of University Maritime, Delta state, Okerenkoko. Politicians argued at Federal town Hall, while meeting in Uyo. Speech of Amaechi in: https://www.naij.com/859699-shocking-amaechi-kachikwu-fight-public-niger-delta.html
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Samtob90(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2016
kalaboyama:

U re very stupid...... do we look like cattle rearers
Yes exactly and corrupt related
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
I watched the Kachikwu vs Amaechi video going viral online and I see majority supporting Kachikwu's point. Continuing the project.

I disagree because the Fraud is too much. Hon. Amaechi proved in Rivers State that he can achieve befitting projects when he has the money.

Hon. Amaechi’s point:
"I am not against the University. I hope you people appreciate that. My argument about Okerenkoko is that the land alone is N13 billion. That N13 billion has built the university already so there is no need to spend more money. Let EFCC retrieve the money from them and then release them and we would build the University."

I do not understand what is wrong in this statement. The money is enough to purchase the land and build the University. The point is clear. Continuing with the project means supporting a monumental fraud.

Hon. Kachikwu's point:
“First let me say on Maritime University, I disagree with the minister of transport. Any facility that is placed in the south south, we should work towards developing it. I don’t care the circumstances under which we are placed… It is not my position to determine whether land was valued at N19 billion or N10 billion or N3 billion. The appropriate institutions which are the court systems will determine that."

I do not understand what people are applauding in this statement. Is Hon. Amaechi against the Maritime University? No. Amaechi clearly stated that when he retrieves the money, he will build the University.

Kachikwu said he is not in position to determine the valuation of the land. Please, this is ridiculous. We ars talking of the valuation of the project.

Amaechi is saying that the money is enough to buy the land and build the university. A minister should be able to value a project.

Amaechi was right and I wonder why people is celebrating Kachikwu's point. This is a case of stopping a fraud. Going on with the project is detrimental to the development of the project.

Below are pics of an Hon. Amaechi project which was close to the cost for just the land for this University project. Golf Estate Port-Harcourt.

You mean if it take eternity to get the money the masses should wait till then? Your not a son of the land.

I guess this is the reason kachikwu is fallen out of favour with the presidency. He is a true son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos / Aliyu Abubakar Dies In Car Accident: Aisha Abubakar's Son Dies / Live Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.