Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,613 members, 7,958,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here (58187 Views)

What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by klassykute(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Freakypinky:
Going radio silent is the best way to break up.
Just create distance until you're no longer missed.
Thank me later.
it works like magic
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Boyooosa(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pinkieblue:

You only get to know someone when u come very close to that person...... That's why you experience people's character in different ways...... From when they are trying to woo u...... To when u have entered into a relationship with them even until after marriage......

Most people pretend because they want something from you when they get it they show u their true colour

A very good example is money matter....... U start a business with someone, agree on how to share the money....... When the money arrives...... Story go change

Its quite difficult to determine a good person from afar

From your texts, I easily decode your fear (not God really but He gave us wisdom to reason). In biz as u mentioned, there is somtin called business ethics. These are the corporate and crookered principles of doing business. So therefore, you need to have the ability of aligning the two together before you can be a successful businessman sorry 'woman'. Back to the discourse, to keep a reliable relationship, u need to have a role model. You study her closely and watch her how she comports herself in every activity of her life. Ask her questions in case of puzzles, tell her about your partner if you have the opportunity and when necessary to do dat. If your mum is your role model, you don't need to tell her a lot of things about your relationship because she will be scared to guide you appropriately in some sensitive issues. What you need to do is to understudy her, add her best sides (strength) to your lifestyle and avoid her 'hates' (negative influence). Most importantly, hear this, you don't need to study your partner, it is an advantage for you when 'he' makes you a case of study. From there you win it all. Best of luck! Garcia!
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Boyooosa(m): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Freakypinky:
Thank me later.
I hope you will not call back.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Boyooosa(m): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Pinkieblue(f): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Boyooosa:

From your texts, I easily decode your fear (not God really but He gave us wisdom to reason). In biz as u mentioned, there is somtin called business ethics. These are the corporate and crookered principles of doing business. So therefore, you need to have the ability of aligning the two together before you can be a successful businessman sorry 'woman'. Back to the discourse, to keep a reliable relationship, u need to have a role model. You study her closely and watch her how she comports herself in every activity of her life. Ask her questions in case of puzzles, tell her about your partner if you have the opportunity and when necessary to do dat. If your mum is your role model, you don't need to tell her a lot of things about your relationship because she will be scared to guide you appropriately in some sensitive issues. What you need to do is to understudy her, add her best sides (strength) to your lifestyle and avoid her 'hates' (negative influence). Most importantly, hear this, you don't need to study your partner, it is an advantage for you when 'he' makes you a case of study. From there you win it all. Best of luck! Garcia!

Noted......

You post comments like a good reader.......
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
I haven't experience such.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Boyooosa(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Noted......

You post comments like a good reader.......
Consultancy fee is token wink....lol! Anyway, am glad you comprehend my theory. More to it, you can always ask a simple question in critical/dicey situation: what would my role model do in this situation? If you can fix the puzzle, you have won dat day! Trust me!
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Benblaq(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ladycloud:
with people like you there is no hope for this country..
jst bkus i said d truth undecided
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Ladycloud(f): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Benblaq:
jst bkus i said d truth undecided
u must be very stupid...
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by schumastic(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
mizzkweenbee:
Have known this guy for over 8 years now, though we avent been together all this while. He proposed, I accepted, he met my parents, then started avoiding my calls. Called severely but he wnt pick, even went to his place but he wnt see me. I moved on, after two months, he came bck apologising, that he had some challenges. I forgived him, the day he was suppose to come meet my people again to fix the introduction date, he stopped picking again. It's been weeks now, haven't heard from him since then

u need prayer, go n see a pastor
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

u need prayer, go n see a pastor
Ok sir, or u pray for me yourself
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by schumastic(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Ok sir, or u pray for me yourself

lol yes ma I will but seriously that guy has a problem n s not ordinary..I only wonder why you are still waiting instead of moving on, you don't need such person.just imagine u get married today, it simply means he can work out of the marriage with no reason n u won't hear from him n to make matters worse, u r now heavy by then..my dear the signs to let go like you dp is much but if you still want to hold on then good luck
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

lol yes ma I will but seriously that guy has a problem n s not ordinary..I only wonder why you are still waiting instead of moving on, you don't need such person.just imagine u get married today, it simply means he can work out of the marriage with no reason n u won't hear from him n to make matters worse, u r now heavy by then..my dear the signs to let go like you dp is much but if you still want to hold on then good luck
Have moved on already sir, just telling my experience. Although me kinda suspecting it's not ordinary but have handed everything over to God
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by waley007(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mine broke up with me on 1st of April,after 3 years together...after being there for her till she graduated,I loved and never cheated on her for once and showed her the true love,she mingled with friends and they convinced her ,paid her a visit and she sent me outta her house,telling me that am too broke for her.this is a woman I made live a luxury life and would do anything for.already introduced her to my parents and would have done intro this year but life goes on...she went after rich guys,even snapping in their car.
One thing is so sure,God is watching
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Odunharry(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Its really a man's world....... But he chats too with his fone na and I don't complain....... He talks to ladies too and I don't complain, he even hugs and hold them and I don't complain...... But he see the dislike from my facial expression....... Be he has a right to seize my fone and prevent me from talking to other guys....... Like seriously is this for real
I tire o
..why will a guy seize his babes Fone??
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Odunharry(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
mizzkweenbee:
Have known this guy for over 8 years now, though we avent been together all this while. He proposed, I accepted, he met my parents, then started avoiding my calls. Called severely but he wnt pick, even went to his place but he wnt see me. I moved on, after two months, he came bck apologising, that he had some challenges. I forgived him, the day he was suppose to come meet my people again to fix the introduction date, he stopped picking again. It's been weeks now, haven't heard from him since then
Funny guy.. maybe he's not just ready for it
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Odunharry(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
AlfaAce:

I can't believe guys like that exist!! He is far from a human being..
Lol.. I tell you.. that guy ehn
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Odunharry(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
STENON:
One thing I know is that " A Broken Heart is not a Broken DESTINY".

Hmm.. tell your story
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by thowbie7ven(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Titilayooni:
He kept pictures of his fiancee through out the period we dated(almost 2yrs)when he had what he wanted,he just hung back her pictures and proposed to her using it as dp on bbm,I was speechless when I saw it....he invited me to the wedding but I cursed him*laughs*
"When he had what he wanted"....what's the thing??...Elucidate pls...

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Archero(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Bae just said she was breaking up with me. she was surprised when i didnt ask y. my reason, when main chic leaves. side chick becomes main chic and u just get anoda side chic
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Pinkieblue(f): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
Odunharry:
I tire o ..why will a guy seize his babes Fone??
My dear it's quite alarming
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by okikiosibodu(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Brother, create a thread of your own and be optimistic Mods will move it to front page. Am pretty sure kind-hearted Nlanders will offer you help (even if they can't assist directly, they will be able to give you advices that can help). Don't worry, you are destined for the top. See you at the top. Keep hope alive. There is light at the end of the tunnel (even if we don't know the extent at which the tunnel is stretched. One love

Sunnypar:
Permit me start by introducing myself. I am Efiok joseph, I hold Bachelors of Science Degree in Marine chemistry(2008), Masters of Science Degree in PHysical Chemistry(Distinction :4.4-2015). I may not be the best brain around but I am humble, teachable and versatile. I am putting up this thread because at this stage in my life, I am having a great pressure within and outside my sphere of influence. I have done everything I think is worthwhile to have a descent life. I. Am almost feeling frustrated and depressed, this is due to the fact that at 30+ and still living in my parents house (insult me if you like), I feel I am just alone in this entire world. I can barely afford basic need of life. Before you crucify and blame everything on my laziness, let me give a bit of what I have been up to lately.

Rewind to 2008/2009- I had a job with a hotel..was paid 7 thousand as start up, I took up the job not even considering my academic status, I believed in God, while I was there I was able to save money and I enroled in many trainings and seminars. Some include basic safety course, customer service relationship, I also obtained a diploma in basic ict/computer appreciation, oil tanker farmilirization, LNG HSSEQ and other related oil and gas certificate courses. I saved enough money to buy a car and registered business name as a logistic enterprise, I was able to get an office space for that but some how high taxing and unfriendly business environment made me close down the office and returned to taxi (town drop) services. I had an accident and was forced to sale the car into instead of total loss, i could no longer afford my rent and moved in with my parents, i was devasted. As the saying goes that quitters never win and winnersnnever quit, I picked up my pieces, swallowed my pride and enrolled in sure-p, luckily I made it through the selection process and I was placed as an intern with an entertainment company with 15k take home after all sortings.

I simultaneously ran this alongside my MSc program which I almost single handedly sponsored myself till late last year..well, I had a further knock when in lost my 4yrs+ relationship, my fiancee who was hitherto very supportive left without any sign, I went bipolar, I hated life and depression set in. I sometimes wonder if there anyone out there with my kind of experience....as I write this I am sitted on the road side, I am confused, I am tired, I am teary...I sometimes think I have offended God so much that he has forgotten about me. I have updated my CV, I have applied for countless jobs, adjusting my CV accordingly. I have tried my hands on all sort of things, from marketing job, phone call business, laundry services trust me, have hustled. Many times I have contemplated suicide but I know its not the best option coz I would break the heart of my parents and all those who believed and invested in me and most importantly God. I have listened to lost of motivational/inspirational CD to stir my faith, but trust me its as if its taking forever, I ammlossing it BIG TIME.

I have read of stories here on nairaland about people who carried placard and some how were lucky, this is my own placard ooo, i am using this opportunity to beg you all for your assistance for a JOB or a loan.....I have written my proposals for companies telling them about the ideas I have but some of them end up hijacking them. I seriously need an urgent help, even if as PA, voluntary, paid, partial paid...anything' I am ready to relocate if need be.
Thank you and God bless you.
Kindly reach me through
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Mcowubaba: 6:35am On Jun 23, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] No break up has been painful, and none will. I've never loved any girl to the extent of being pained after break up. [/email]
U never jam...
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2016
jopretty:
Had an accident after seeing him off, was admitted and spent two weeks writhing in pain cos I was badly injured and stitched. The dude came one faithful day and called it off reason being my 'beautiful' face won't be as it used to. I cried, reported him to God and moved on. New guy came onboard and helped me through, I became more "prettier." Years later, dude had a devastating accident that left him imbecilic, now he's back asking for my hand in marriage saying God showed him I'm his wife. I just laughed.

Now, that's retribution! He's one fickle-minded human!

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:
U never jam...
[email] You think? [/email]
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2017
jopretty:
Had an accident after seeing him off, was admitted and spent two weeks writhing in pain cos I was badly injured and stitched. The dude came one faithful day and called it off reason being my 'beautiful' face won't be as it used to. I cried, reported him to God and moved on. New guy came onboard and helped me through, I became more "prettier." Years later, dude had a devastating accident that left him imbecilic, now he's back asking for my hand in marriage saying God showed him I'm his wife. I just laughed.

This is super story.....
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by monex(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Freakypinky:
Thank me later.
would be the worst way for someone like me. I want to know why? My ears can take anything and you should tell me rather than going cold turkey on me
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Zhunnurayn(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2021
ngobaby23:
Mine was in 2013.dude just woke up one morning and broke up with me. Reason being that I was always falling sick and that he wouldn't love to marry a wife that was always ill. Funny enough after he left I stopped falling ill all the time. I felt really hurt. But God will always judge Shaa. I'm still single though.
Till today?
If so, I'm available grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) / Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.