Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here (57377 Views)

What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Ignatio(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:
Going radio silent is the best way to break up.
Just create distance until you're no longer missed.
Thank me later.

On point.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by melakes(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2016
jopretty:
Zoom well, below my left eyebrow.
Hmmmm jopretty, am sure u r still single owing to ds pics ads. am seeing your very beautiful figure rather dn a left eye, anyways am interested o, am also single.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Goldie88(f): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Dexema:
if your so called "past" was due to circumstances beyond your control then there is no issue (I wish you heal up and find love). But if your said past was of your own making and total volition then whatever comes your way is your challenge, you can't force a guy to accept you anyway even if you are now a "converted " virgin mary.
You sound strong-willed and vindictive, take hold of one, the other is dangerous.

thanks dear
will give it a tot....
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Benblaq(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2016
Ladycloud:
Nawah ooo . V not had an experience tho.. Can't say
he doesnt wnt to leave u cus no guy leaves a cheerful giver *u knw wat i mean slide to unlock too much boobies nd kitty
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Pinkieblue(f): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2016
Boyooosa:

I am also jealous (to the ones that i love) and i dont take bullshit from my GF. why should i hang around with you and you place priority on other activities, most esp. texting or chatting, i wouldnt take dat sheet. Respect is reciprocal, put yourself in his own shoes. If you r doing somting gr8, nice and understandable, but chatting, who is on d other syd? I will like to know. Mama, let me tell you the truth, if your bf is not jealous, he has a spare (that is just the basic truth) and you likely to be the spare. But on the other syd, guys shouldnt be dat aggressive - smashing phones, screaming, beating, slapping and crazying. But to be sincere, their actions are better than mine: i will make you love me back and stroll away. You will love to have me forever but you wont have me, Screamers are better than me! wink

Its really a man's world....... But he chats too with his fone na and I don't complain....... He talks to ladies too and I don't complain, he even hugs and hold them and I don't complain...... But he see the dislike from my facial expression....... Be he has a right to seize my fone and prevent me from talking to other guys....... Like seriously is this for real
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Kondomatic(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2016
Joavid:

that's really mean and selfish.

how about doing the simplest thing, talk!

say it. over text, phone, email. you don't just leave someone in the dark and let them keep chasing you.

this genius idea of yours has done damage to lots of people.

how would you feel if you think you are in a relationship with someone and trying to make it work (for months) going through the emotional and psychological stress, only to find out the person has dumbed you long ago?
Have ever tried to break up with a clingy person?

Moreover, that it is my favourite doesn't mean that I don't do it other ways.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by tombari123(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky can you send me an e-mail via baribortombari@yahoo.com? wanna speak with you in private Thanks
Freakypinky:
Going radio silent is the best way to break up.
Just create distance until you're no longer missed.
Thank me later.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nakuza(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2016
Sunnypar:
Permit me start by introducing myself. I am Efiok joseph, I hold Bachelors of Science Degree in Marine chemistry(2008), Masters of Science Degree in PHysical Chemistry(Distinction :4.4-2015). I may not be the best brain around but I am humble, teachable and versatile. I am putting up this thread because at this stage in my life, I am having a great pressure within and outside my sphere of influence. I have done everything I think is worthwhile to have a descent life. I. Am almost feeling frustrated and depressed, this is due to the fact that at 30+ and stillfhh living in my parents house (insult me if you like), I feel I am just alone in this entire world. I can barely afford basic need of life. Before you crucify and blame everything on my laziness, let me give a bit of what I have been up to lately.

Rewind to 2008/2009- I had a job with a hotel..was paid 7 thousand as start up, I took up the job not even considering my academic status, I believed in God, while I was there I was able to save money and I enroled in many trainings and seminars. Some include basic safety course, customer service relationship, I also obtained a diploma in basic ict/computer appreciation, oil tanker farmilirization, LNG HSSEQ and other related oil and gas certificate courses. I saved enough money to buy a car and registered business name as a logistic enterprise, I was able to get an office space for that but some how high taxing and unfriendly business environment made me close down the office and returned to taxi (town drop) services. I had an accident and was forced to sale the car into instead of total loss, i could no longer afford my rent and moved in with my parents, i was devasted. As the saying goes that quitters never win and winnersnnever quit, I picked up my pieces, swallowed my pride and enrolled in sure-p, luckily I made it through the selection process and I was placed as an intern with an entertainment company with 15k take home after all sortings.

I simultaneously ran this alongside my MSc program which I almost single handedly sponsored myself till late last year..well, I had a further knock when in lost my 4yrs+ relationship, my fiancee who was hitherto very supportive left without any sign, I went bipolar, I hated life and depression set in. I sometimes wonder if there anyone out there with my kind of experience....as I write this I am sitted on the road side, I am confused, I am tired, I am teary...I sometimes think I have offended God so much that he has forgotten about me. I have updated my CV, I have applied for countless jobs, adjusting my CV accordingly. I have tried my hands on all sort of things, from marketing job, phone call business, laundry services trust me, have hustled. Many times I have contemplated suicide but I know its not the best option coz I would break the heart of my parents and all those who believed and invested in me and most importantly God. I have listened to lost of motivational/inspirational CD to stir my faith, but trust me its as if its taking forever, I ammlossing it BIG TIME.

I have read of stories here on nairaland about people who carried placard and some how were lucky, this is my own placard ooo, i am using this opportunity to beg you all for your assistance for a JOB or a loan.....I have written my proposals for companies telling them about the ideas I have but some of them end up hijacking them. I seriously need an urgent help, even if as PA, voluntary, paid, partial paid...anything' I am ready to relocate if need be.
Thank you and God bless you.
Kindly reach me through
I beg
of u don't give up! Keep on trusting.God, He will
do for you

6 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Realhommie(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2016
whizcartel:
Some of their stories is just BS! straight out from a movie scene.
Lolz
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2016
jopretty:
Had an accident after seeing him off, was admitted and spent two weeks writhing in pain cos I was badly injured and stitched. The dude came one faithful day and called it off reason being my 'beautiful' face won't be as it used to. I cried, reported him to God and moved on. New guy came onboard and helped me through, I became more "prettier." Years later, dude had a devastating accident that left him imbecilic, now he's back asking for my hand in marriage saying God showed him I'm his wife. I just laughed.
Wow. The heart of man.
May God bless and continue to guide you. Please only focus on your future ma.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by jopretty(f): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2016
Thanks Love...
RoseDearestLove:

Wow. The heart of man.
May God bless and continue to guide you. Please only focus on your future ma.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by jopretty(f): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2016
melakes:

Hmmmm jopretty, am sure u r still single owing to ds pics ads. am seeing your very beautiful figure rather dn a left eye, anyways am interested o, am also single.
Thanks, but thou art late already. Lol
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Antina(f): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2016
Nelrulez:
My exact style.
A bad style, shows u are not mature enough
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by donbenedict(m): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin u are Forgiven

but u know u still owe me ur *BASS VOICE* lipsrsealed grin
hahahahaha yea yea.. I do.. lol I hope u won't laff wen u hear it?
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Boyooosa(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Its really a man's world....... But he chats too with his fone na and I don't complain....... He talks to ladies too and I don't complain, he even hugs and hold them and I don't complain...... But he see the dislike from my facial expression....... Be he has a right to seize my fone and prevent me from talking to other guys....... Like seriously is this for real
You are in the position to know whether its for real or not.... my own sermon is respect for each other spans the lifetime of a relationship. Naturally, ladies need to endure men veeeeeeery well if you want to get a worthy guy (its not easy sis'). You dont compete with a man, dont ever form the attitude of 'if he does this, i also have the right to do that'. You are not killing anybody but yourself. What every man respect in a lady is her ability to hold herself. Thats why its the responsibility of a responsible man to be responsible for the responsibilities of his woman (and his). When he is busy doing that, you stay focus on his lapses and cover him up. Anyway, i dont know the kind of guys you call boyfriends or the kind of relationship you keep. Neither do i know your age, but its an advantage you comprehend this earlier.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by enellcy(f): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2016
and he said..... "my gf recently told me she is 2 months pregnant, i need to confirm it with my doctor, if it Is positive, i will av to marry her, cos i cnt abort"
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Olukokosir(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2016
Twaci:
The girl is stvpid.
I thought over the phone breakup was worst. This beats it.

D worst breakup is " oga say make I no open gate for u again "
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Chibyko(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2016
Wts d name of d movie? ( nollywood i guess)
jopretty:
Had an accident after seeing him off, was admitted and spent two weeks writhing in pain cos I was badly injured and stitched. The dude came one faithful day and called it off reason being my 'beautiful' face won't be as it used to. I cried, reported him to God and moved on. New guy came onboard and helped me through, I became more "prettier." Years later, dude had a devastating accident that left him imbecilic, now he's back asking for my hand in marriage saying God showed him I'm his wife. I just laughed.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by judeobi: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2016
jopretty:

Which kind go tell am that kind lie!! Thank God u dumped his sorry ass..first to do no dey pain

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Pinkieblue(f): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2016
Boyooosa:

You are in the position to know whether its for real or not.... my own sermon is respect for each other spans the lifetime of a relationship. Naturally, ladies need to endure men veeeeeeery well if you want to get a worthy guy (its not easy sis'). You dont compete with a man, dont ever form the attitude of 'if he does this, i also have the right to do that'. You are not killing anybody but yourself. What every man respect in a lady is her ability to hold herself. Thats why its the responsibility of a responsible man to be responsible for the responsibilities of his woman (and his). When he is busy doing that, you stay focus on his lapses and cover him up. Anyway, i dont know the kind of guys you call boyfriends or the kind of relationship you keep. Neither do i know your age, but its an advantage you comprehend this earlier.

Well let's relax........ I said is this for real because u said from your previous comment that he has a right to be jealous......... That's why I made u know that what he is preventing me from doing he does it too and I don't complain.......

You also talked about respect.......... Can u be with your girlfriend and still hold another lady on the waist and call that lady baby or mama......... Even if your girlfriend tells u later when the lady has gone she does not like it......... And u still repeat it with other ladies
Then u prevent me from talking to other guys I have no interest in outside my brother, your brother or your male friends....... Come on its a relationship not bondage

Hope u see what I endured and why I call it a man's world

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Antina(f): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2016
"Heartbreakers everywhere" cheesy
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2016
berndodlion:
A friend was in a relationship with this girl, she just called him one day and told him to see her.
She suddenly presented a card to him, telling him that she is getting married next week. She was inviting him for the wedding and that was it.

Ogun kill the girl. Hope say the so-called friend or you do the girl strong tin after she present card.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2016
Antina:
"Heartbreaker" everywhere, there is this guy I dated some years ago, all of a sudden I noticed he stopped calling while I was doing the calling, anytime I ask he gives one excuse or the other (I was blind folded by love), at a later time, he started complaining, virtually for everything I do, I was wondering if I had gone this bad that I couldn't do a single thing without a complain. I started asking my close friends what they feel about my behaviour, to the extent that I begged him (knelt down for him) to forgive me if I had wronged him. Still he didn't change.

It was really painful and hard for me but I let go, (this saying I believe in "Que sera sera"wink some months later he did his wedding, I congratulated him cos I was happy for him. Some years after, (chat text) he asked me if am still angry with, that I should tell him everything I have in mind bla bla.. he missed me (I was serving then), that he really want to see me for something important.

I don't knw what important thing he has in his mouth to say. cheesy
Nothing else but to mark puss-C register na.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by AuroraB(f): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Kondomatic:
Amen.

On her behalftongue
Lol...yeah...to avoid stories that touch embarassed
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Pinkieblue(f): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Boyooosa:

Well if u had read it deeply u would have understood that I never compared myself with him....... Well maybe I don't know how to express myself in written form........ But I feel if u want to correct someone u should not also do the same thing u are correcting someone for........ And one person should not dominate over the other in a relationship cos there won't be any form of sincerity.......

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Antina(f): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2016
BlackMaria:

Nothing else but to mark puss-C register na.

cheesy tongue
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by doskie(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Dry
shut up and move on.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Pinkieblue(f): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2016
Antina:
"Heartbreaker" everywhere, there is this guy I dated some years ago, all of a sudden I noticed he stopped calling while I was doing the calling, anytime I ask he gives one excuse or the other (I was blind folded by love), at a later time, he started complaining, virtually for everything I do, I was wondering if I had gone this bad that I couldn't do a single thing without a complain. I started asking my close friends what they feel about my behaviour, to the extent that I begged him (knelt down for him) to forgive me if I had wronged him. Still he didn't change.

It was really painful and hard for me but I let go, (this saying I believe in "Que sera sera"wink some months later he did his wedding, I congratulated him cos I was happy for him. Some years after, (chat text) he asked me if am still angry with, that I should tell him everything I have in mind bla bla.. he missed me (I was serving then), that he really want to see me for something important.

I don't knw what important thing he has in his mouth to say. cheesy

If he has any important thing to say he can say it over the fone........... Don't go anywhere.........

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by doskie(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2016
jopretty:
The only thing you learned from my bad experience is that?
no obviously i think you're lying
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Pinkieblue(f): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2016
doskie:
shut up and move on.

Haba na WA for you o....... I was just joking

Oya I am sorry Pease forgive me

Please reply me..... Don't give me the silent treatment

Pwetty please embarassed
doskie:
shut up and move on.

Pwetty please
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by doskie(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Pwetty please embarassed

Pwetty please
hahahahaha. You're such a funny person. Im sorry sweedie.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by doskie(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Pwetty please embarassed

Pwetty please
sure you don't have nl as an app on your phone. The speed with which you responded is like chatting

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.