Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note (64433 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by bitchcrafts: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
but, its fake dollars nah cheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Twaci(f): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
allytinted:

r u kidding us?.....ds ur sarcasm na wa oo
Would u collect it?
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by ihimiray(m): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
I will collect the money,, anything she wants to do with her body, it her chose to make
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by redarrr(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin I will pretend its painnin me nd luk for a way she send me more...

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by qoura123(m): 4:22am On Jun 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Even if my wife cheats and brings this, I will not only forgive her, I will give a special hug... saying...."Go and cheat some more"!!
my wife is a big no no separation ASAP
GF can cheat wife abeg make I no just know if not that's the devil calling.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by jworos(m): 5:37am On Jun 15, 2016
Twaci:
Naija guys no go fall hand na! They can not be bribed grin

Once them vex, them don vex cheesy

Guys is it not true?
IFFA hear b cool

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by oteneaaron(m): 5:41am On Jun 15, 2016
Twaci:
cheesy cheesy

Guys ehen!

Trrrraaaacccyyy.......hw u de? longest time......

well ama collect the money.............we talking hard currencies here oooo...

the more she cheats....the richer i become...what beats that

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by cr7lomo: 6:36am On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:
Would you take it? cool

One thing that I cant take is a cheating gf or wife...cheat on me just once, and its over...i know I will not and never cheat on you, so y wud u do that to me? I ain't a greedy mofo, I dont need the money...
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Twaci(f): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2016
oteneaaron:

Trrrraaaacccyyy.......hw u de? longest time......

well ama collect the money.............we talking hard currencies here oooo...

the more she cheats....the richer i become...what beats that
cry wicked.

How u dey na? Been a verrrrrrrry long while A.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by oteneaaron(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2016
Twaci:
cry wicked.

How u dey na? Been a verrrrrrrry long while A.

I'm fine oo....I and Jeff have working together for sometime now.....we building sometin big wink......hw school na?.....when is you gonna be abj again??
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Twaci(f): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2016
oteneaaron:

I'm fine oo....I and Jeff have working together for sometime now.....we building sometin big wink......hw school na?.....when is you gonna be abj again??
School is fine. Still empty sad

I heard about it...Sourcegig yeah?

Good luck on it.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Oahray: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Sends what? Money or picture of money?
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by FlySly05: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
To err is human and forgiveness is divine.
Enuff said.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by IDGMIDGM(m): 6:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Blackfire:
As an igbo man i know immediately that the money na dollar, and the thing dey for 1,000 multiply by 3 , and exchange dey for 350 ... Chineke , nne that na 10 million naira thousand.. Nwanne negodu connect. . Baby girl cheat me more biko.

*na joke o*
hahahahahahahahaahaha.....
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by TuneChi369(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
Just a girlfriend? Lol I'll not only take it but also apologise and implore her to cheat more often. Baby, you can always cheat. Then use the largesse to flex other babes. grin
Correct Guy smiley.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by ALIEN2000(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
What did that note also. Read BOY- What INSULT...!!!!.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by kamokaze10(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Twaci:

Guys is it not true?
true my ass...if i get bae lyk dis...i no mind at all,make she just dey give me moni...for dis buhari regime(moni scare lyk kilode)
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Cherishing(f): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Why won't they take
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by shamecurls(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
I will go and flog her so we will never make-up again
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by STRBOY(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
ramdris:
Nonsense! I will burn d money for am not for sale...

Pls oooO I am for sell, who girlfriend help.. in this Buhari administration we need all this Money....

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by EwejeOyewole(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
I won't collect the money only if am dreaming... But for real life, I will apologize for complaining.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by soberdrunk(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH RUBBISH!!!

MY DARLING CAN NEVER CHEAT!!!!

SHE "ACCIDENTALLY" FELL ON THE GUYS BED FOR ONE HOUR AND 45 MINS................

I LOVE YOU BOOO!!!

AM SORRY I WASNT DER TO CATCH YOU WHEN U FELL................

PLEASE FORGIVE ME BABY!!!!!................

2 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
If i dont take it the gods would be mad at me,who am i to come in the way of true love.i wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Nzeh12(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Twaci:

Guys is it not true?

Bros, I will take the money with both hands. As long as the relationship no go end for marriage, she can cheat and bring more

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Nzeh12(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Twaci:

Guys is it not true?

Bros, but will take the money with both hands. As long as the relationship no go end for marriage, she can cheat and bring more

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by emi14: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
In your dreams
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by joery6(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
any girl that refused dat

na swear
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Abeg na me go deh help dem remove cloth sef. grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
D way I need money badly now I must collect am...who gf no cheat epp?
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by ALAYORMII: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
If I hear say I no take am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.