Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note (64429 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Masculity(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
With smile
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by victorjoe(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
Twaci:
Naija guys no go fall hand na! They can not be bribed grin

Once them vex, them don vex cheesy

Guys is it not true?

You are on your own o!

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by awa(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
Even if na one dollar, I will forgive her though she won't be a marriage candidate. $1 = N300 and above

After all who vex don help with the anger in the society since APC scammed Nigerians....

2 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
ALIEN2000:
What did that note also. Read BOY- What INSULT...!!!!.

Baba she fit call me BOM BOY or burna boy,no wham.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by exelseries: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
Twaci:

Guys is it not true?

F***k the relationship, I choose to Bob with the money....

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Bigii(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
See Oh, is dis a question

Why won't I collect. cool

The truth is that NO GIRL is meant for one man grin. Any man who belives that, is still living in...

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Bjorn22(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Of cos I'll take it and let her move on with with her new boo
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by johnny89(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yimu
ramdris:
Nonsense! I will burn d money for am not for sale...

undecidedYimu
ramdris:

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by gaventa: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
i will not only apologize to her for ever getting angry. i will make her understand that cheating on me is the best thing that has ever happeneed to me in our relationship. i will also make her see reasons why she should contiue cheating on me. if possible i will have to meet the person whom she is cheating on me with.

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by tunatrezy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
In this poor economy, plz u are free get out with ur new lover.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by NnaMEN1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
[b][/b] Dear girlfriend
Please I don't like faithful girls... Lord Almighty shall empower your promiscuous ministry to deliver more and more.
Trust I won't be an EP aka enemy of progress! Halla!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by phemmyblaq007(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tf, I die if I no collect am.

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Ahmed3rdjuly: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
i will rush and take a loan with repayment based on cash flows from her future cheatings
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by hadura29(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
So Saloni is their Nanny..... grin grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by HDee(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Twaci:

Guys is it not true?
Are you kidding me?? For this kind economy... As a sharp guy, na to collect the money and free the babe.. Find another one...We have plenty of 'em looking for guyfriends...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by magzey: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
dollllllllaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzz. chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by DozieInc(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
I WILL ACCEPT THE MONEY... AND BEG HER TO CHEAT AGAIN.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Stanbeto: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Baby you always cheat on me go ahead

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Tsongz(f): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
ramdris:

grin you'll Burn it

grin kare

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by eddy1212(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Still trying to understand.....Will any SANE man not take the money?
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Sportay: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
If she's my gf not a fiancee y won't i collect?

U funny o, Fp Love is money, and money is love
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by MotherOfDragons(f): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
I would never apologise wif that type of cash.or any cash
NEVER
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by CadetFrancis: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
I will take it with joy and wed her with dat money
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Orikinla(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
I will take the money as compensation for the damages she caused.
Then also use the money to get a prettier and sexier babe.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by toprealman: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
ramdris:

10.4M.....ur girl not wifey........good ROI.
Nice doing biz with you....next!!!
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by ooshinibos: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
no problem
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by geraldgiz(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Freakypinky:
Would you take it? cool
Your profile got Me thinking. It is well
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Frankaka8(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
ramdris:
Burn kor! Burna boy ni

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Frankaka8(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
ramdris:

Burn kor! Burna boy ni. undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by hotdi(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dear where is d man? call him to come spend weekend grin
Lolz
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by alpha321champ(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
korrect guy!
But i guess you r related to Dangote,

ramdris:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.