Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note (64438 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Emitayonte: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
When are u cheating again? I love u more when u cheat like this baby grin grin wink
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by ogbsleeky(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
See money ....... Dia z many gal out there
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by timpaul664(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
GoldenJAT:
God used her to bless me... who I'm I 2 rejects God's blessings?
abi o my brother
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by habsydiamond(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
TemmyTee82:
Lol. Why you sef go burn half, carry half? grin Which kain vex be dat? cheesy
na semi vexing be that.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by anigold(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
Freakypinky:
Would you take it? cool
I will take the money Bleep her closest friend and send her $10,000(one wrap of the money)
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by RoyalBlak007: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
misspicy:

am fine dear,missed you too smiley
How are you and her cheesy

am feeling so terrible now lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed , I think I have a flu embarassed

well...so many things happened between us smiley...friends still...but we ain't like we used to°°••its loose now••°° smiley someone wants me to put in more effort... More than my limit grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by london4luv: 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
ramdris:
Nonsense! I will burn d money for am not for sale...

ur papa,,, u go remain poor 4 life for rejecting GODs blessing
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by london4luv: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
I will set her up to cheat again, and then pass me another cash with am sorry booooo,

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by vicstar(m): 12:00am On Jul 21, 2016
• • • • • I won't hesitate to take the money cry and I'll ask her how many times did God say we should forgive?? grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by eemjay(f): 12:10am On Jul 21, 2016
CeenoEvu:

Very funny. I'm a child of God and we have been taught to forgive. So yes, I'll forgive. I will also accept the gift so that I can demonstrate that I have forgiven her.

This is not a bribe jare.

grin grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by ibolomo(m): 1:04am On Jul 21, 2016
We all make mistakes
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by jrerico1(m): 1:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Pls I dont need any bae infact.. grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by nuelzz04(m): 1:56am On Jul 21, 2016
I'll b so heartbroken dat dat money won't b enuf to mend my heart grin.......she gas bring more from Whr dat came from sef cheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by SaintUlot: 3:33am On Jul 21, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by LydayBobo(m): 6:08am On Jul 21, 2016
ramdris:
Nonsense! I will burn d money for am not for sale...you mean burn the paper...

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by okoocheche(m): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Twaci:
Naija guys no go fall hand na! They can not be bribed grin

Once them vex, them don vex cheesy

Guys is it not true?
you are on ur own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by hustler86(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2016
Freakypinky:
See the loudest mouths can't talk again. cheesy

No doubt babe, u look ravishing...smiley
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Boring: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2016
Freakypinky:
Would you take it? cool
asap missy..will tell her to b cheatin on me hourly.....
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Minemrys: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2016
Freakypinky:
Would you take it? cool
collect am go start business 4 onitsha 4get d gal 4 aba. Better still ask her 2 introduce me to the maga. Life is too short 2 waste my time on a pr0stitute.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Minemrys: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2016
skywalker240:
who wont,....i mean common she ws just an ordinary girlfreind...grin grin i will even take 5 million naira...grin
guy that m0ney pass 5 milli0n naira oh.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by firstking01(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2016
No amount of money can buy my love.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by lobiologs(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2016
Cheat? Did you say cheat? She was working and late for that matter, she trying to make a living, infect instead of being angry I should take her out for a nice dinner and l her know to continue working late. As long as these sort of token keeps rolling in wink cheesy grin wink cool cool grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Mynd44: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2016
lobiologs:
Cheat? Did you say cheat? She was working and late for that matter, she trying to make a living, infect instead of being angry I should take her out for a nice dinner and l her know to continue working late. As long as these sort of token keeps rolling in wink cheesy grin wink cool cool grin cheesy wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by misspicy(f): 10:15am On Jul 21, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

am feeling so terrible now lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed , I think I have a flu embarassed

well...so many things happened between us smiley...friends still...but we ain't like we used to°°••its loose now••°° smiley someone wants me to put in more effort... More than my limit grin

sorry about the flu,hope you are treating it?

Lol grin atleast y'all matured about itcheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by smarleybiz(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2016
Real Igbo guy like mua won't hesitate to collect the cash ooo.....I love money pass girl, igbo guy mind for you....
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
ivyy:
They would tongue. Definitely a yes grin
hi ivvy, how ♈όϋ doing?
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Twaci:
grin grin

But its true na cheesy

Ok, i get u, true for ur wn guys abi.. like ur boyfriend and al them guys u know abi.. tongue
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by ivyy(f): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lolaabokoku:
hi ivvy, how ♈όϋ doing?

I'm good dearie, how you dey?
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by abbeyology88(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
Don't know why am not in the mood to chat today.

Just dey dull

sad sad
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by CCC2(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Freakypinky:
Would you take it? cool

She will need to cheat again, again and again!
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by RoyalBlak007: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
misspicy:

sorry about the flu,hope you are treating it?

Lol grin atleast y'all matured about itcheesy

yeah i just started medication..thank you

....I am matured about it... smiley I can't say the same for her grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by jide219(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
I will collect it on, as far say I never marry am, for this buhari regime I nor care I fit even buy new bed for her make she continue as far say the money is coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / I Am In Love With My Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.