Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (57382 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by sonymax16(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Op
You wanna know the truth?
The truth is really bitter......you have been FRIENDZONED! If you have not had sex with any of them,then my guy,you are being friendzoned........period.
Ladies don't find guys that are too nice attractive
Your being too nice to a girl automatically puts u in her friend zone.
Sometimes you need to act like a jerk.......care for her sometimes and act like you care less.That way you become a magnet for them......that is their nature.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Odunharry(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
feaworaoja007:
it's becos you ask them out;u don't ask women out expecting a "yes" or "no" answer...u assume you guys are already dating,soon as u tap the a5s...why do u still have to ask?
Very true.. People don't ask women out this days like befre.
Once u getting along, start calling her sweet names jare. iF she complains fine, iF she doesn't Fine

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
@MrDojo as a Sage i have the perfect answer to this mystery that has so entangled your free-flow-thought-process let me share my conclusion after going thru similar experiences... Ladies are indecisive and constantly seeking after even they've reached what they want they dont recognise it and remain in a perpetual state of confusion,it takes old age or wrinkles to pull them out of it.I'm not broke.I don't ress my worth but like you i just dey waka them pass thesedays,thank goodness i'm a virgo i stay for long stretch without strong desires over taking me and even when they try to without minutes i've re-calibrated don't feel bad

My final word of advice dress good,look confident,dress more than ur worth and u would be chased the game would reverse in your favor where u wont need to pursue,but rather be pursued and then u can begin to do the cherry picking.

All the best Amigo

Good luck in your quest

Sage !
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by ace4tunde: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
You have become so good a friend to them that they prefer you remain that way to being a lover.

On the other hand, the girls you described seem to want more fun things now than nice and caring things. It seems they want to keep you on standby till when they are ready to settle down with a nice and caring husband material.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by masterpat(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
U aint playing ur cards ryt dats why they always see u inferior to a bf material... learn d techniques

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:
Good day everyone, who else among the guys here on NL has experienced this..?!

For the past 6yrs that I've been on the dating scene, I've experienced a lot of misses rather than hits in my dating game, this is not due to the fact I lacked the looks, charm, smarts etc. I noticed a scenario that always repeated itself, which was when ever I approached a girl, we would click instantly, she would flash all the green lights flashable, we would have a lot in common & get along really well, then whenever I finally ask her for us to be "exculsive".... The horror film begins...

They never tell me No or a yes.. I'm not friendzoned neither am I in the dating zone, I more than a friend to her but less than a BF, when I ask them why they can't give me an answer, they give all manner of reasons such as; you are too good for me, I like you a lot but I don't love, let's be more than friends but I can't date you ( WTF ), I don't know what I feel towards you...let's keep what we have....and blah blah blah...

Most times I give them time to sort out their feelings coming back again to ask hoping to get a good answer but their emotions are still in a state of flux.. I'll give up and move on ( when I move on I move on totally no looking back grin), only for this ladies who seemly had nothing for me to come back (vengeful) when they see me hooking up with another chick, then they start all manner of theatrics....then I begin to wonder is it not the same girl who had "Nothing" for me...

This scenario as played out more than 5 times with me... I'll like to know if other guys here have experienced this or are also experiencing this....

Sorry for the long essay.. cheesy

The best way to get a woman is to think like a woman. Be playful, cocky and unpredictable.

Women appreciate guys who are hard to get.
Above all, think about money more because women are distractors. grin
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by vicben27(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
The theory of ladies u play d nice guy ur side lined, while one bad guy in a corner is fuc'kin her bad n hittin it hard. Girlz naturally lik bad guyz (guyz who knw der onion u mst nt b a smoker or an alcholic jst knw ur game n play it well) dy love an experienced nigga dont waste ur time on playin Cool u hitt her let her knw ur body language n action shud shw it above all stil b a gentle man cook her dinner serve her breakfast in bed once in a while, take out once in while buy her stuf no matter hw small n she wil b all urs. But dont do s'hit if u neva nack d punanie ooh. If nt u ar anoda mugu on her list. Talkin frm all my yrs in experience.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Obason22(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
I don play wit such ladies, wen i move i don luk bck anymore.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Sigo86(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mprex:
mrdojo, its either you're actually too good for the ladies and you are always meeting them at the wrong time. Or maybe you make the wrong moves, or probably......

There are a thousand and one reasons for that specific behaviour so if you can be more precise in your story, we might be able to decipher where the problem lies

A thousand and 1reason

Can u please list dis reasons
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
DeeTus:
The best way to get a woman is to think like a woman. Be playful, cocky and unpredictable.

Women appreciate guys who are hard to get.
Above all, think about money more because women are distractors. grin

@Detus pls for this comment paste your account number.. " You deserve to be alerted "

" yikes " where's my check book,let me wire you 1m for sure a fantastic comment.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by olaasiwaju: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Yes i do, inside her mind she is seriously angry whenever she sees me wit other ladies.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Blessograo(f): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:

For the past 6yrs that I've been on the dating scene, I've experienced a lot of misses rather than hits in my dating game, this is not due to the fact I lacked the looks, charm, smarts etc. I noticed a scenario that always repeated itself, which was when ever I approached a girl, we would click instantly, she would flash all the green lights flashable, we would have a lot in common & get along really well, then whenever I finally ask her for us to be "exculsive".... The horror film begins...

They never tell me No or a yes.. I'm not friendzoned neither am I in the dating zone, I more than a friend to her but less than a BF, when I ask them why they can't give me an answer, they give all manner of reasons such as; you are too good for me, I like you a lot but I don't love, let's be more than friends but I can't date you ( WTF ), I don't know what I feel towards you...let's keep what we have....and blah blah blah...

Most times I give them time to sort out their feelings coming back again to ask hoping to get a good answer but their emotions are still in a state of flux.. I'll give up and move on ( when I move on I move on totally no looking back grin), only for this ladies who seemly had nothing for me to come back (vengeful) when they see me hooking up with another chick, then they start all manner of theatrics....then I begin to wonder is it not the same girl who had "Nothing" for me...

This scenario as played out more than 5 times with me... I'll like to know if other guys here have experienced this or are also experiencing this....

The thing is we feel jealous when we see a guy we have even a tiny feelings for in love with another girl even if the guy has asked us out and we refuse cos we feel the new lady is going to be a threat thereby making u to ignore us not to even mention forgetting we exist and what happens is when you and the new girl breaks up you end up coming back to us as a shoulder to cry on. I think most ladies you fall in love with have been hurt and scared to love again cos they don't want history repeating itself and one funny thing is we only know how good you are when you untangle our problems for us before we agree to date but one thing that mostly works is if you ask the lady if frankly and sincerely that you asked her out and she refuse ask her and if she wants you to move on with someone else and tell her to be sincere with her answer and also if she didn't give you a yes or no reply she probably wants you to ask her out again to confirm how much you love her. THAN ME LATER grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by otiigba1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
What! The hell! Is friend zone? If i may ask o! Perhaps i am beginning to grow old embarassed
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
To be objective while we try to critique the ladies along their fault lines we must tell ourselves the truth as brothers.

You are the only constant person with all the ladies you have tried to be with.There's something about you that must be changed.Look inwardly refelct on your behavior character there's something that tickles them in a particular response to you,examine yourself throughly and embark on a change.

Gracias

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by blarkraimez: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
falconey:
hmmmmm it happens a lot ......you have two options when it happens 1. take advantage of her or

2.friend zone her if you are in a serious relationship at that time.
U r probably d most intelligent man av met. U killed it.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Blessograo:

The thing is we feel jealous when we see a guy we have even a tiny feelings for in love with another girl even if the guy has asked us out and we refuse cos we feel the new lady is going to be a threat thereby making u to ignore us not to even mention forgetting we exist and what happens is when you and the new girl breaks up you end up coming back to us as a shoulder to cry on. I think most ladies you fall in love with have been hurt and scared to love again cos they don't want history repeating itself and one funny thing is we only know how good you are when you untangle our problems for us before we agree to date but one thing that mostly works is if you ask the lady if frankly and sincerely that you asked her out and she refuse ask her and if she wants you to move on with someone else and tell her to be sincere with her answer and also if she didn't give you a yes or no reply she probably wants you to ask her out again to confirm how much you love her. THAN ME LATER grin grin grin

@blessingoagro it seemed you were singing thru the thread and not typing,just like a mockingbird..

i feel yu anyways my lady.. grin.i love thr rhythm of your typo in plain english
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by blarkraimez: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
falconey:
hmmmmm it happens a lot ......you have two options when it happens 1. take advantage of her or

2.friend zone her if you are in a serious relationship at that time.
U r probably d most intelligent man av met. U killed it. Even if shes my sista dat tried dat nonsense with u.... friendzone her I say!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Sixfootah(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
You're simply too nice all the time
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Omonigeriarere: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
cruzita:
sometimes women no understand themselves

tongue tongue tongue Themselves or ourselves? I hope you are not a she-male?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Blessograo(f): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
keep your distance close as a friend still if she's still open to you, ask her if she loves you, if she says she just likes you tell her you mean love not like if she says no tell her then it means you have to move on with someone else
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by bomcey(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmm truth is you have not applied the best route that works for you, screw the girl before asking her out and see what her response will be when you tell her you love her... My cup of tea...
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Blessograo(f): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
you are really funny, meanwhile it's blessogravo instead of blessograo or just call me Blessing grin
Puresolutions:

@blessingoagro it seemed you were singing thru the thread and not typing,just like a mockingbird..

i feel yu anyways my lady.. grin.i love thr rhythm of your typo in plain english
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by falconey(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
blarkraimez:

U r probably d most intelligent man av met. U killed it. Even if shes my sista dat tried dat nonsense with u.... friendzone her I say!!!

thank you sir.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:

The problem is that you are not selective enough and they feel it. You leave the decision to them and it's boring. In a nutshell, you sell yourself cheap.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
smiley
Blessograo:
you are really funny, meanwhile it's blessogravo instead of blessograo or just call me Blessing grin

@blessingograo stop it,plz dnt do that ur ticking me.If u say it again u just may get pr*gn*nt o...Dnt use kind words @ me... cheesy grin wink
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by trentslawson(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:

same here am its strange sha
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
Boring !!! Nah I'm that....if I was boring I'd probably opened a thread asking for help...to "cure" it... cheesy... I was just unlucky to meet the right girls...

Mindfulness:

The problem is that you are not selective enough and they feel it. You leave the decision to them and it's boring. In a nutshell, you sell yourself cheap.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:
Boring !!! Nah I'm that....if I was boring I'd probably opened a thread asking for help...to "cure" it... cheesy... I was just unlucky to meet the right girls...

Ok, if the girls are the problem than you suck at choosing. wink
Now you know where the problem is, make better choices in future. good luck.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by bikefab(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Focus on getting ur money...they'll all hover around like vultures then.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by femolala001(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mprex:

OK. why not try a different approach. Cut out the friendship for a while before dating stage and just ask her out straight up. That might work for you
Guess u are talking from experience perhaps what worked for u??
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
trust me thats how 75% of ladies are.it's cluelessness it's in their hearts and minds.

They just dangle all over the place just enjoy your singlehood and make money when u have more than enuff they would come flooding and dieing after u.trust me.when u have money they can create the appeal and then respond to the stimuli themselves u dnt nid to love them they will prove the love and respond to the feeling... grin damn it i knw women too much

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Haba in this 21st century... Some ladies can make the whoke "toasting" thing to tire somebody.... My experience has taught me well Ooo cheesy

Blessograo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.