Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (57454 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by vanhayor(m): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:

I don't even listen to they again....
MrDojo:

MrDojo:

Bro ur english sef is enough to make dem giv u a big "NO"
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Blessograo(f): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
who is ticlikng you or whatever you call it, abeg shift and goodnight yeye guy tongue
Puresolutions:
smiley

@blessingograo stop it,plz dnt do that ur ticking me.If u say it again u just may get pr*gn*nt o...Dnt use kind words @ me... cheesy grin wink
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by realmindz: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:
Good day everyone, who else among the guys here on NL has experienced this..?!

For the past 6yrs that I've been on the dating scene, I've experienced a lot of misses rather than hits in my dating game, this is not due to the fact I lacked the looks, charm, smarts etc. I noticed a scenario that always repeated itself, which was when ever I approached a girl, we would click instantly, she would flash all the green lights flashable, we would have a lot in common & get along really well, then whenever I finally ask her for us to be "exculsive".... The horror film begins...

They never tell me No or a yes.. I'm not friendzoned neither am I in the dating zone, I more than a friend to her but less than a BF, when I ask them why they can't give me an answer, they give all manner of reasons such as; you are too good for me, I like you a lot but I don't love, let's be more than friends but I can't date you ( WTF ), I don't know what I feel towards you...let's keep what we have....and blah blah blah...

Most times I give them time to sort out their feelings coming back again to ask hoping to get a good answer but their emotions are still in a state of flux.. I'll give up and move on ( when I move on I move on totally no looking back grin), only for this ladies who seemly had nothing for me to come back (vengeful) when they see me hooking up with another chick, then they start all manner of theatrics....then I begin to wonder is it not the same girl who had "Nothing" for me...

This scenario as played out more than 5 times with me... I'll like to know if other guys here have experienced this or are also experiencing this....

Sorry for the long essay.. cheesy

being too cool is not good, guy change ur ways and be decisive, be more brutal and at the same time flexible. float like a butterfly, sting like a bee...Once u sight a girl u like, at that moment decide what you want and how u'll play ur game. Also remember the rule of scarcity, make ursef scarce, sometimes appear unemotional and later bounce back with all the cheerfulness. just be unpredictable and at the same time appearing so caring. It's all about illusions, if u want to play, learn how to play.
Thank me later
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin wink
Blessograo:
who is ticlikng you or whatever you call it, abeg shift and goodnight yeye guy tongue

@blessingograo ur response is exactly wat this thread is all about.. tra la la la la.. cheesy cheesy grin wink complete the song sequence !
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
true talk.... i think i was just unlucky with those babes....but the way the thing happened repeatedly made me wonder what was happening...

DeeTus:
The best way to get a woman is to think like a woman. Be playful, cocky and unpredictable.

Women appreciate guys who are hard to get.
Above all, think about money more because women are distractors. grin
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Puresolutions:
@MrDojo as a Sage i have the perfect answer to this mystery that has so entangled your free-flow-thought-process let me share my conclusion after going thru similar experiences... Ladies are indecisive and constantly seeking after even they've reached what they want they dont recognise it and remain in a perpetual state of confusion,it takes old age or wrinkles to pull them out of it.I'm not broke.I don't ress my worth but like you i just dey waka them pass thesedays,thank goodness i'm a virgo i stay for long stretch without strong desires over taking me and even when they try to without minutes i've re-calibrated don't feel bad

My final word of advice dress good,look confident,dress more than ur worth and u would be chased the game would reverse in your favor where u wont need to pursue,but rather be pursued and then u can begin to do the cherry picking.

All the best Amigo

Good luck in your quest

Sage !

thank you......i was just unlucky i think....
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by trentslawson(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
bobo65:

Are u sure u don't lack the looks charm and style!?

Mine is, we will immediately start dating, like one months time, I go just tire dey find new catch, in fact, we dey tire for ourselves
Lol
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Blessograo(f): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
lol le le le le le le d:r:m:f:s;t:l:t:l:s grin grin grin grin abeg i wan sleep it's already past 2
Puresolutions:
grin wink

@blessingograo ur response is exactly wat this thread is all about.. tra la la la la.. cheesy cheesy grin wink complete the song sequence !
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Puresolutions:

@Detus pls for this comment paste your account number.. " You deserve to be alerted "

" yikes " where's my check book,let me wire you 1m for sure a fantastic comment.
Hahaha thanks man. We solve problems for these guys, yet they do not appreciate. grin
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
amuokuko:

Nwanne leave long story...
u ve strong spiritual wife warding them off..

Karashika bu aha ya..

God4bid ooo i dash you my brother... cheesy
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
goonsmi:
@ Mrdojo. you are simply too nice and not been decisive enough .

No two ways around it bro.

i thought about that too.... but it wasnt me with the problem...it was actually them....
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:
true talk.... i think i was just unlucky with those babes....but the way the thing happened repeatedly made me wonder what was happening...

@MrDojo this guys want to see you act dangerous act wild and not loving that shld be their roles not yours too much Mexican and Phillipines spam operas has affected ur mind.

Like Mourinho would say find your killer instinct...why do people love Mourinho than the average coach out there.it's the same anwer to your dating dilemma find your killer instinct.u may be born again make that one dey inside your mind.but act unpredictable and wild.i swear it,before u knw it they've opened up wild to you.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Blessograo(f): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
@MrDojo if it's not still working for you check yourself and change your taste in ladies tongue
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
bobo65:

Are u sure u don't lack the looks charm and style!?

Mine is, we will immediately start dating, like one months time, I go just tire dey find new catch, in fact, we dey tire for ourselves

that one too still sey cheesy.... but i dont lack the looks et al.... i was just unlucky with those babes...
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Blessograo:
lol le le le le le le d:r:m:f:s;t:l:t:l:s grin grin grin grin abeg i wan sleep it's already past 2

lol back at you.. it's a lie le le ko le le ni.I force ur eyes open ? If una don lyk us finish una go dey run back into una shells..anyways go sleep dream of me.sheybi u remember my smiles.. grin
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahaha thanks man. We solve problems for these guys, yet they do not appreciate. grin

Lol
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by amuokuko: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:

God4bid ooo i dash you my brother... cheesy

grin grin cheesy

i don run leave you..
do my own nd ur own, she is all urs...
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Blessograo(f): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
lol, i can only see your green face with 3 white teeth demarcated with black vertical lines like this grin
Puresolutions:

lol back at you.. it's a lie le le ko le le ni.I force ur eyes open ? If una don lyk us finish una go dey run back into una shells..anyways go sleep dream of me.sheybi u remember my smiles.. grin
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
C'mon that's a simple error wanted to them instead of they

vanhayor:
[b][/b]
Bro ur english sef is enough to make dem giv u a big "NO"
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
amuokuko:

Nwanne leave long story...
u ve strong spiritual wife warding them off..

Karashika bu aha ya..

guy u wicked o.. Na ur area mind dey worry u which kind id be amuokuko shey na amuokoko ojo shibiri afromedia abi na agbara...na wa guy pack commot for those area see as e dey affect ur mind,u no fit even encourage the guy wey dey down,u come add more fire to him fire..i gentle for you o
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Blessograo:
lol, i can only see your green face with 3 white teeth demarcated with black vertical lines like this grin

u will feel me in ur sheets tonite u will see.i'm coming thru d white walls of ur apt no worry u go see my very white teeh tru my dark face when i come.use some perf take a shower,make up.i'm coming.. grin
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mindfulness:

Ok, if the girls are the problem than you suck at choosing. wink
Now you know where the problem is, make better choices in future. good luck.

thanks.... yeah i sucked at choosing ( maybe i still do i'm nt sure grin)
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by macof(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:

For the past 6yrs that I've been on the dating scene, I've experienced a lot of misses rather than hits in my dating game, this is not due to the fact I lacked the looks, charm, smarts etc. I noticed a scenario that always repeated itself, which was when ever I approached a girl, we would click instantly, she would flash all the green lights flashable, we would have a lot in common & get along really well, then whenever I finally ask her for us to be "exculsive".... The horror film begins...

They never tell me No or a yes.. I'm not friendzoned neither am I in the dating zone, I more than a friend to her but less than a BF, when I ask them why they can't give me an answer, they give all manner of reasons such as; you are too good for me, I like you a lot but I don't love, let's be more than friends but I can't date you ( WTF ), I don't know what I feel towards you...let's keep what we have....and blah blah blah...

Most times I give them time to sort out their feelings coming back again to ask hoping to get a good answer but their emotions are still in a state of flux.. I'll give up and move on ( when I move on I move on totally no looking back grin), only for this ladies who seemly had nothing for me to come back (vengeful) when they see me hooking up with another chick, then they start all manner of theatrics....then I begin to wonder is it not the same girl who had "Nothing" for me...

This scenario as played out more than 5 times with me... I'll like to know if other guys here have experienced this or are also experiencing this....

too much "Mr nice guy" dey worry you. you friendzone yourself already
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by amuokuko: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Puresolutions:

guy u wicked o.. Na ur area mind dey worry u which kind id be amuokuko shey na amuokoko ojo shibiri afromedia abi na agbara...na wa guy pack commot for those area see as e dey affect ur mind,u no fit even encourage the guy wey dey down,u come add more fire to him fire..i gentle for you o

Baba all these area wey u call no even dey Lagos map...
guy how u dey take cope for that area....

but guy look the matter nah, watin again wan dey pursue woman 4 ur life if no be that gal wey u dey cain for dream...
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Blessograo(f): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
ntooorr i, think i'm gone now
Puresolutions:

u will feel me in ur sheets tonite u will see.i'm coming thru d white walls of ur apt no worry u go see my very white teeh tru my dark face when i come.use some perf take a shower,make up.i'm coming.. grin
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nah I know how I play my cards..... And I've never been the "Nice" guy....

macof:

too much "Mr nice guy" dey worry you. you friendzone yourself already

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Blessograo:
ntooorr i, think i'm gone now

me abi.. you'll say it in my presence.my goons are comin to pick ya up to me.I've contacted my guys in Guangzhou them dey cum.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:

Their loss
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oga no run lemme oooo na u get the babe..... Unto spiritual matters...

amuokuko:

grin grin cheesy

i don run leave you..
do my own nd ur own, she is all urs...
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by bejick(m): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:

Beg your spiritual wife to let you date some physical girl.lol .let me analyze you challenge cos I have been in such situation b4. Your maybe be fine , cute and ladies guy but not yet matured for then to call,present or be proud to show you as their Bf. They want to keep you around which is call friendzoning. Try to upgrade you self and i see you flying high.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:

@Dojo if u'v bin nice before start actin different

if you've bin bad before start acting nice simple reverse the trend.and also u may have been dating diff girls but if u meet them in the same territory like a church it means uv been re-dating the same girl over and over change your place of picking them also girls from different areas act differently study the environment u pick them from,their character and then flow with the trend...if na club girl act the way they like,if na forum girl just buy her 1gb every month and ur good to go..Lol..damn i'm hot.. grin
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:

@Dojo if u'v bin nice before start actin different

if you've bin bad before start acting nice simple reverse the trend.and also u may have been dating diff girls but if u meet them in the same territory like a church it means uv been re-dating the same girl over and over change your place of picking them also girls from different areas act differently study the environment u pick them from,their character and then flow with the trend...if na club girl act the way they like,if na forum girl just buy her 1gb every month and ur good to go..Lol..damn i'm hot.. grin

hope this helps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.