Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} (46725 Views)

EFCC To Appeal Court Order Asking Zenith Bank To Defreeze Fayose’s Accounts / BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts / Lere Olayinka:Compare Fake Zenith Bank Letter Vs Real Zenith Bank Letter(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by PassingShot(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Fayose himself requested for the leeter above. He said he wasn't leaving the bank premises until they put it in writing that they've restricted his accounts based on EFCC directives. That's why the Bank issued the letter above.
And I say good development. Let him go to court with it.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by rusher14: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:
grin fayose's only hope now is to loot Ekiti coffers and put the state in huge debts. He is a broke man by his standards now due to the amount that was frozen in those 3 accounts. He cant have any account in his name now due to BVN. He is financially crippled. He dared Buhari to deal with him and this is just the tip of the ice berg grin Fayose will wish his immunity last for ever by the time he leaves office

The one wey e hide for soakaway go still dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by princetom1(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Nothing abnormal in the account freeze.
U finally make sense sir

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by AlanSugar(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:
grin fayose's only hope now is to loot Ekiti coffers and put the state in huge debts. He is a broke man by his standards now due to the amount that was frozen in those 3 accounts. He cant have any account in his name now due to BVN. He is financially crippled. He dared Buhari to deal with him and this is just the tip of the ice berg grin Fayose will wish his immunity last for ever by the time he leaves office

Hahahahaha! Best post I've read this morning! Hohohoho!

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2016
quest003:
Abeg, who be GAF?

Governor ayo Fayo
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by andyanders: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2016
fiizznation:
That immunity clause nonsense should be cancelled in Nigeria. The thing only encourages executive rascality and all other sorts of silly vices

Exactly. The immunity should be removed because they hide under that umbrella and be stealing.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Puresolutions: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2016
Jirate:
The Real Question is Why Fayose Account ? Why not Ameachi, Fashola, Oshiomhole or even Tinubu. cool cool

@Jirate can u ask the celebrants on this thread if this is proof about anythin
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Izontubo(m): 11:02am On Jun 22, 2016
Almaiga:

How do you prefer the government to fight corruption, when you are against the efcc as they froze the accounts that government money are being stashed?
i expect the efcc which ofcourse is now an arm of buharis family to fight corruption and corrupt leaders holistically and impartially..as you freeze fayoses account why dont you freeze that of rochas and other thieves parading themselves as governors and ex governors...

i just laugh when i see many applauding this administrations fraudulent fight against corruption..magu with his oily afari head should open up the halliburton scam and bring out all those who were indicted..
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by cashkid: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2016
Algebra12:
Do you guys understand the implications of that restriction.

You are hailing tyranny now, wait until it comes for you.

This is clearly in contravention of the Nigerian constitution.
When a witch cries in the night and a child dies in the morning, how do you describe such occurrence Mere coincidence??
Well this is too coincidental for me to believe it is just a mere coincidence.

Whatever name u call it, nothing will change this brutal fight against corruption.........
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by pat358(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2016
Now I know the reason why Fayose had always been very critical of Buhari.
Fayose has too much skeleton and cockroaches in his cupboard.
He can't pay his workers yet he has so much personal money. God knows that he and other Governors who make life miserable for workers will rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2016
AlanSugar:

Hahahahaha! Best post I've read this morning! Hohohoho!

Bros no be lie na grin the clown talks too much. He was forming bold man and opposition voice when he has clear skeleton in his closet. He controls tiny ekiti state while buhari controls everything in Nigeria. He thought other governors who choose to be silent are fools. He will be taught a huge lesson by that old man in aso rock
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Sunnynwa: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2016
PassingShot:

And I say good development. Let him go to court with it.

That is what he wanted it for. EFCC will be rubbished in court.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Johnson49(m): 11:06am On Jun 22, 2016
Thats going too far bro, freezing his account is enough damage already. Atleast that will serve as a deterrent to those still planning loot.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by elopee3000(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2016
PassingShot:
I'm very happy this is confirmed.

Shame on those defending the looters who made them pauper by diverting our common wealth into their personal accounts.

Fayose as a sitting governor enjoys immunity from prosecution for all criminal and civil offenses he has committed. Does it make sense that he should also enjoy his stolen wealth?

You mean the immunity should make him spend such money undisturbed? That will be unjust and wicked to those wronged by his unpatriotic action. It will be arrant nonsense!

The funny thing is that this thugnor has on several occasions boasted that PMB cannot do him a thing. Now that his accounts have been legally frozen, let's see what he can do to force it unfrozen.

My General in ASO Rock is fearless. So, feel free to shout on top of your voice. It won't change anything.

If Fayose feels his right has been tampered with, let him sue EFCC to court. Shikena.
and when he start supporting buhari you people will make him a saint like saint amechi saint tinubu or saint atiku useless apc
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by ayibatari99(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2016
Izontubo:
nigeria isnt back on track...we are still on the shitty african method of rulership...attack opponents and dine with corrupt colleagues...fayose and saraki are opponents of buhari reason for this chase,...i am still yet to see an objective fight against corruption by the buhari led government....i am yet to see...
I agreed with you. But in my own personal opinion, atleast is a way forward. If later on, another different government comes & witch hunt its opponents that loots, we will reach a point where people will be scared of siphoning public funds to their personal accounts. They do not know what the future holds.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by ope2711(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2016
Jirate:
The Real Question is Why Fayose Account ? Why not Ameachi, Fashola, Oshiomhole or even Tinubu. cool cool

did Fashola or Tinubu shared from Dasuki gate?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by PassingShot(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2016
Sunnynwa:

That is what he wanted it for. EFCC will be rubbished in court.
Let's see. Good to know you know what the judgement will be.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by promixxing: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2016
It's a pity that sentiment and political difference always sheild us from the truth. Pls go read section 308 of Nigerian constitution very well and that superseded all other constitution of our land.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Izontubo(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2016
ayibatari99:

I agreed with you. But in my own personal opinion, atleast is a way forward. If later on, another different government comes & witch hunt its opponents that loots, we will reach a point where people will be scared of siphoning public funds to their personal accounts. They do not know what the future holds.
its not a way forward ...thats the mistake we are making...the apc intends to stick their asss on the presidency and put nigeria in a choke hold just as pdp did for 16 years...who is then gonna probe the apc...its a wrong way to fight corruption...countrys that have defeated corruption fought against it holistically devoid of party sentiments or tribe or otherwise....saraki is being tried because he played a fast one on the apc(his own party though) and the likes of tinubu wont let him be...
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by MIM77(m): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2016
worlexy:
One-sided fight against kwaroption

At least it is better than doing nothing or fanning the flames of corruption. If the next government comes in, preferably, PDP, let them also do a one-sided fight against corruption, then at the end of the day the equation will balance. No body can fight against corruption in a manner that will be perceived by all to be balanced one. May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by hmuhammad(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:
God Punish PDP supporters
Fixed
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by fxskye: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Thats because PDP has been the party rulling for so long, they also can't probe their party members just like they are asking APC to do.

But the irony of it is that PDP can't even probe APC.....example in mind is Wike (PDP) of Rivers to probe Amaechi's tenure as a Gov.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by DeRay98(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2016
salabscholar01:
[b]I am neither by the side of PDP nor APC, but it seems we the youths are losing sight of the real issue here....“It is said that you can fool some people all of the time but you cannot fool all the people all of the time.

Look, You cannot say because immunity covers Fayose that he should not be investigated if he's suspected to have benefited from the funds that were meant to buy arms for the protection of Nigerians. What should have happened to me and you if the Boko Haram are predominant in all the regions today? I think it is high time that we, as a people and government, address the issue of people committing crimes and hiding under the immunity clause.” Remember, the account been investigated is Fayose's, but not the Ekiti State account.

“Fayose must stop chasing shadows and address the allegations against him. It is preposterous that he suddenly remembered that someone was involved in the Halliburton scandal at exactly the same time that he is being investigated over the funds he allegedly collected from the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA)...this is my take as a patriotic citizen of the country... I Don't GIVE A DAMN FOR EITHER PDP OR APC. quote me wrong...
[/b]

God bless you.
I called this present day mentality of the youth as
"PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS SUPPORTERSHIP" Syndrome .

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by NePro: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2016
PassingShot:

Shame on those defending the looters who made them pauper by diverting our common wealth into their personal accounts.

Fayose as a sitting governor enjoys immunity from prosecution for all criminal and civil offenses he has committed. Does it make sense that he should also enjoy his stolen wealth?

You mean the immunity should make him spend such money undisturbed? That will be unjust and wicked to those wronged by his unpatriotic action. It will be arrant nonsense!

The funny thing is that this thugnor has on several occasions boasted that PMB cannot do him a thing. Now that his accounts have been legally frozen, let's see what he can do to force it unfrozen.

My General in ASO Rock is fearless. So, feel free to shout on top of your voice. It won't change anything.

If Fayose feels his right has been tampered with, let him sue EFCC to court. Shikena.

Bro abeg nah wetin u smoke And which court you dey talk about?? Naija own abi ur own personal court.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Bimpe29: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2016
Nice 1.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Sikariyelwa: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2016
MORNING FRIENDS ON NAIRA LAND. PLEASE IS THERE ANY PDP MEMBER /LEADER WHO HAS NOT EMBEZZLED MONEY FROM OUR COMMON COFFER OR SOIL HIS HANDS?. ITS A SHAMEFUL THING THAT VIRTUALLY ALL OF THEM ARE THIEVES. MAY ALLAH GUIDE /SAVE ME AGAINST BEING MEMBER OF PDP. AMEN
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by drauj(m): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2016
Oooouch...... snap. luv u baby.
Beremx:
Fayose their Hero!!

Fayose their Role model!!

temitemi1, how fa? grin

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by tunahper(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:
God Punish buhari
Lesbian boy indeed a.k.a frustrated boy... grin
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Sunnynwa: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2016
PassingShot:

Let's see. Good to know you know what the judgement will be.

If course, the constitution is very clear and unambiguous on that.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by youngsahito(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2016
PassingShot:

why is buhari punishing the orator of the opposition party b4 was ffk now fayose...lie Mohammed did more than this when PDP was in power
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by NePro: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2016
Iko5000:
Mods and Seun,

are you guys mad , why are you displaying account details on front page.
if its not covered you should not display it . Gosh too many amateurs on this site
[size=14][/size]
People that don't know their right from their left,,,wetin u expect dem fast move am to ftp personal details wey be even financial dtails..wether dem smoke weed as dem move am come fto after observing the post I no just know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. / EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google / Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.