Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} (46732 Views)

EFCC To Appeal Court Order Asking Zenith Bank To Defreeze Fayose’s Accounts / BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts / Lere Olayinka:Compare Fake Zenith Bank Letter Vs Real Zenith Bank Letter(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Almaiga: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2016
All those against the efcc's actions are ipod. They term every good policies of this government as negetive. The people of Ekiti are not even complaining yet una cary Fayose matter for head.

4 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by hrykanu231(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2016
Jirate:
The Real Question is Why Fayose Account ? Why not Ameachi, Fashola, Oshiomhole or even Tinubu. cool cool

I don't support any thief, as for the names you mentioned. Investigation is now turn-by-turn. So when another govt that doesn't support them comes in, they will be fished out too...but in the end Nigerians will have their stolen wealth back.

What we should agitate for is judicious use of recovered funds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Johnson49(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2016
Wow this is a good move frm the goverment. All hail buhari!!!
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Izontubo(m): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2016
fiizznation:
That immunity clause nonsense should be cancelled in Nigeria. The thing only encourages executive rascality and all other sorts of silly vices
i once clamored for the immunity clause hovering over the heads of governors to be removed..but how about governors like rochas and adams oshiomole...arent they thieves too...shouldnt their accounts be frozen too..
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by cyprex: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2016
Jirate:
The Real Question is Why Fayose Account ? Why not Ameachi, Fashola, Oshiomhole or even Tinubu. cool cool

Because money meant for arm purchase didn't find its way there in.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by kingsman66(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2016
de freeze fayose account please
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by bittertruthz: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2016
ceometromedia:
Zenith Bank Plc sent a confirmation letter to one of their customers,the Ekiti state Governor Ayodele Fayose restricting him from cash withdrawal following the directive from EFCC.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-zenith-bank-confirms-restriction.html

spotless investment limited. what do they produce or offer?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by khing00600: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2016
PassingShot:
I'm very happy this is confirmed.

Shame on those defending the looters who made them pauper by diverting our common wealth into their personal accounts.

Fayose as a sitting governor enjoys immunity from prosecution for all criminal and civil offenses he has committed. Does it make sense that he should also enjoy his stolen wealth?

You mean the immunity should make him spend such money undisturbed? That will be unjust and wicked to those wronged by his unpatriotic action. It will be arrant nonsense!

The funny thing is that this thugnor has on several occasions boasted that PMB cannot do him a thing. Now that his accounts have been legally frozen, let's see what he can do to force it unfrozen.

My General in ASO Rock is fearless. So, feel free to shout on top of your voice. It won't change anything.

If Fayose feels his right has been tampered with, let him sue EFCC to court. Shikena.

You guys can be funny at times, first of all let me ask this questions. From the confirmation of the letter where can you find it that the money in his account were stolen funds? the immunity that covers the president, is it different from the one that covers governors? why are the EFCC going after PDP member and nothing to say about APC member are you telling me they are all saint in the party? EFCC has no right what so ever to freeze a governor account while still in office this is unlawful and injustice.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by winningwinner(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2016
madridguy:
Al-hamdulilahi. At times I think our leaders in Nigeria are just devil incarnation.
Shame on you Fayose, you follow chop inside Dasuki yam, no wonder you always want Sai Baba to kick bucket.

I'm sure the bastards throw-away children from yeesreli will invade this thread now shouting our hero as usual.

Long life EFCC
Long life PMB
Long life Nigeria.

I like your guts but I read one article one day with topic: "Without the Igbo, there will be no Nigeria". I have followed your posts severally and all you refer to always are the Igbos. Are you practically telling us that without them you can never have rest, think properly and move ahead as a person? I am just asking because you may be thinking that it is a style to live a life by dragging some people into a matter they have no interest in. Are you not indirectly telling us that they are actually the most positive important persons in Nigeria? Think!

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by quest003: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
It wont be long before we stop hearing from fayose. Just look at FFK for example, no single word form him in a long time.
Watch out GAF, you're Next.
Abeg, who be GAF?
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by ayibatari99(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2016
ceometromedia:
Zenith Bank Plc sent a confirmation letter to one of their customers,the Ekiti state Governor Ayodele Fayose restricting him from cash withdrawal following the directive from EFCC.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-zenith-bank-confirms-restriction.html

I never thought Nigeria will be back on track so soon like this. Nobody is above the Law, even the number 3 (Saraki) in the whole country is facing corruption charges. Hence, who the hell Fayose? cool
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Izontubo(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2016
Almaiga:
All those against the efcc's actions are ipod. They term every good policies of this government as negetive. The people of Ekiti are not even complaining yet una cary Fayose matter for head.
not all are ipod...not everybody can and would support buharis crazy, dictatorial and hypocritical ways of handling corruption...

some people are still objective in this country.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by promisechild(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2016
khing00600:

You guys can be funny at times, first of all let me ask this questions. From the confirmation of the letter where can you find it that the money in his account were stolen funds? the immunity that covers the president, is it different from the one that covers governors? why are the EFCC going after PDP member and nothing to say about APC member are you telling me they are all saint in the party? EFCC has no right what so ever to freeze a governor account while still in office this is unlawful and injustice.
receive sense.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Iko5000: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Mods and Seun,

are you guys mad , why are you displaying account details on front page.
if its not covered you should not display it . Gosh too many amateurs on this site
[size=14][/size]
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by marv1: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2016
Is fayose the only pdp gov in nigeria? NO. Is he the publicity sec to pdp? NO. Has he been doing the work of opposition the way it should done and not spreading lies and propaganda. NO. So who is doing who?
amehfredonu:
hope fayose is not the only corrupt governor? I think is because is always against the president that's y he is given so much attention like this. well fayose self too dey talk...
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Izontubo(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2016
ayibatari99:

I never thought Nigeria will be back on track so soon like this. Nobody is above the Law, even the number 3 (Saraki) in the whole country is facing corruption charges. Hence, who the hell Fayose? cool
nigeria isnt back on track...we are still on the shitty african method of rulership...attack opponents and dine with corrupt colleagues...fayose and saraki are opponents of buhari reason for this chase,...i am still yet to see an objective fight against corruption by the buhari led government....i am yet to see...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by mrmacdon(m): 10:35am On Jun 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:
God Punish buhari

as your father at home can't be president oneday, i understand poverty, just a disease, oga reach hospital

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2016
Jirate:
is Fayose the only PDP governor ? Mimiko, Wike and many others are PDP governors but Fayose's loudmouth will kill him. He's being too delusional.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by lagdmark(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2016
All dem sycophants supporting the tyrant bubu will still shout down Nigeria as lawless zone.
If you want to fight kwarapshon use the right procedure. Buhari fighting a war he can't win, while the economy is burning
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by goodlifehyd(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2016
Algebra12:
Do you guys understand the implications of that restriction.

You are hailing tyranny now, wait until it comes for you.

This is clearly in contravention of the Nigerian constitution.
When a witch cries in the night and a child dies in the morning, how do you describe such occurrence Mere coincidence??
Well this is too coincidental for me to believe it is just a mere coincidence.
Ta park well, when Efcc did the same to adamawa state governor in 2014 did you scream Tyranny or you new to Nigerian politics to know about that case

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Adesiji77: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
BVN OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH grin
Zenith Bank Account Officer for Fayose would have resigned by now, otherwise appraisal would be rated poor.
Also there is no way to augment this huge loss in the balance sheet...N1.2bn frozen shocked

Not necessarily. The AO does not need to resign. As far as I know, "freezing" is in respect of access to the account, not the income/balance sheet.

If anything, he has just been guaranteed that a certain sum in DDA would be untouched for half-year appraisal. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by AlanSugar(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:
God Punish buhari

And most especially your father! Amen.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by goldeno10boy: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2016
how many account
that why he opposed the Single Account
the FG proposed
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Almaiga: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2016
Izontubo:
not all are ipod...not everybody can and would support buharis crazy, dictatorial and hypocritical ways of handling corruption...

some people are still objective in this country.... angry angry angry
How do you prefer the government to fight corruption, when you are against the efcc as they froze the accounts that government money are being stashed?
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by AlanSugar(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:
God Punish APC supporters

And most especially pdp wailers!

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by folem: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
For those shouting Wwitch hunt and Persecution of PDP members

Constitution as amended in 1999 states every new administration must probe the previous one , that is unnegotiable , Unfortunately PDP and their padi padi government failed to do that

Secondly , this has happened before ,

What!? You mean you have forgotten? Then, let me refresh your memory. You see, exactly 2 years ago, on June 20th 2014, our own EFCC froze Murtala Inyako's account. He was, at the time, still sitting as the governor of Adamawa State. He had immunity too.

The government of the day argued, that his account must be frozen so that proper investigation can be carried out, and so that he will not be sble to move monies that were supposedly belonging to that poor state out of the account. In fact, I made two posts supporting that government, for going after the man's account through EFCC.

That account is still locked down till today. Baba Nyako was (still is) unable to access that account. In fact, the next ruling for the care to de-freeze of Baba Mai Mangoro's account will be tomorrow, June 22, 2016; exactly 2 years and 1 day. Let Fayose go to court and get his bank account de-frozen. He needs the money like plant needs water. I heard "he is not a barawo". We don't want him to go hungry. Do we?

Oh, so you remember? Then if you want to criticize this government, please do. But don't say, "This is the only government that is witch-hunting opposition". I didn't see that one as witch-hunt. I'll not see this one as so. There was precedent in this 16 year old democracy, set by PDP in 2014.

You can even pretend to care so much about values by saying, "But two wrongs don't make no right". But please, do not insult our memory and intelligence by saying, "This is the first time...". It is not. And stop saying "We are drifting towards dictatorship" because of this case, when for the same reason we didn't in 2014.

Oh, you mean you don't even know? Okay, now you do. Don't you think he deserved fair hearing too? Oh, you know but don't give a damn because he is not a member of PDP? okay, may God save us from you. But I don't like your double-standard. I supported it in 2014. I'm supporting it in 2016. TonyeBarcanista, Omenka kindly state your views
Misinformation. Adamawa State government account was frozen by EFCC in June 2014 shortly before Nyako's impeachment in July 2014. Get the facts right. Nyako's son case for his account to be de-frozen is in court.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by AlanSugar(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2016
Jirate:

Keep asking. Hope you get your answers soon.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by meltiplexer: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2016
mondbest:
I was listening to radio yesterday morning and some people were busy defending him as if he is not guilty of the acclaimed crime.
I so much thank God now that it has been revelaes finally.

Shame will now go to those who have been supporting him.

What is Jonathan saying about all this cash floating from one account to another under his watch,i think is time for EFCC to start investigating him too. Naijabet man say so
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by omolola15(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
For those shouting Wwitch hunt and Persecution of PDP members

Constitution as amended in 1999 states every new administration must probe the previous one , that is unnegotiable , Unfortunately PDP and their padi padi government failed to do that

Secondly , this has happened before ,

What!? You mean you have forgotten? Then, let me refresh your memory. You see, exactly 2 years ago, on June 20th 2014, our own EFCC froze Murtala Inyako's account. He was, at the time, still sitting as the governor of Adamawa State. He had immunity too.

The government of the day argued, that his account must be frozen so that proper investigation can be carried out, and so that he will not be sble to move monies that were supposedly belonging to that poor state out of the account. In fact, I made two posts supporting that government, for going after the man's account through EFCC.

That account is still locked down till today. Baba Nyako was (still is) unable to access that account. In fact, the next ruling for the care to de-freeze of Baba Mai Mangoro's account will be tomorrow, June 22, 2016; exactly 2 years and 1 day. Let Fayose go to court and get his bank account de-frozen. He needs the money like plant needs water. I heard "he is not a barawo". We don't want him to go hungry. Do we?

Oh, so you remember? Then if you want to criticize this government, please do. But don't say, "This is the only government that is witch-hunting opposition". I didn't see that one as witch-hunt. I'll not see this one as so. There was precedent in this 16 year old democracy, set by PDP in 2014.

You can even pretend to care so much about values by saying, "But two wrongs don't make no right". But please, do not insult our memory and intelligence by saying, "This is the first time...". It is not. And stop saying "We are drifting towards dictatorship" because of this case, when for the same reason we didn't in 2014.

Oh, you mean you don't even know? Okay, now you do. Don't you think he deserved fair hearing too? Oh, you know but don't give a damn because he is not a member of PDP? okay, may God save us from you. But I don't like your double-standard. I supported it in 2014. I'm supporting it in 2016. TonyeBarcanista, Omenka kindly state your views

Insightful. People will just start ranting without facts. God bless you for this jare.

happney65 me self don quote you. Come and read this and stop being a wailer.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Fickie(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2016
Pyno30:
Hahahahahahahaha. You can cry till next year or till 2099. Fayose has won you and your local deaf government. Kowtinue crying.
What's this one saying?
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by dasphinx1(m): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2016
Adesiji77:

Not necessarily. The AO does not need to resign. As far as I know, "freezing" is in respect of access to the account, not the income/balance sheet.

If[b] anything, he has just been guaranteed that a certain sum in DDA would be untouched for half-year appraisal. cheesy[/b]

#confirm cool

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by IVORY2009(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2016
hrykanu231:

I don't support any thief, as for the names you mentioned. Investigation is now turn-by-turn. So[b] when another govt that doesn't support them comes in, they will be fished out too [/b]..but in the end Nigerians will have their stolen wealth back.

What we should agitate for is judicious use of recovered funds.

Why must it be wen another govt dat does not support dem, before they can be fished out? If the Buhari lead govt is serious about fighting corruption, dem the fight should be fought across board, and not until wen another govt that does not support a particualar person comes in, dis is the main reason while lots of people within an outside the country, have given-up in Buhari's anti-corruption fight, its one sided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) / Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress / Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.