Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} (46739 Views)

EFCC To Appeal Court Order Asking Zenith Bank To Defreeze Fayose’s Accounts / BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts / Lere Olayinka:Compare Fake Zenith Bank Letter Vs Real Zenith Bank Letter(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by winningwinner(m): 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
mondbest:
I was listening to radio yesterday morning and some people were busy defending him as if he is not guilty of the acclaimed crime.
I so much thank God now that it has been revelaes finally.

Shame will now go to those who have been supporting him.
You mean GUILTY? So you have convicted him already in the court of media opinion? Haaa, this is perjury!
Check again and understand that even though none of us supports stealing but closing his account without conviction in a court of competent jurisdiction is bad. EFCC is not a court of law and is not above the laws of Nigeria that established it.
We should not clap for EFCC when it is wrong because we do not like Fayose. His rights as a sitting governor under the Nigerian Constitution has been trampled upon. Let truth be told!
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by winningwinner(m): 12:11am On Jun 23, 2016
Fickie:
UNCHAINED MAD DOG! UNCHAINED: Who can chain him? He fought his sister to the point of death. His wife dare not talk back at him. He has no leader. He slapped a Judge. He slapped a king. Who is there to chain him? He's loose! Out of control! MAD DOG: Backs irrationally. Bites sporadically. Pro Sheriff today, anti Sheriff tomorrow. Always moving to where he's never wanted. An 'executive ' person posing in front of an empty podium in far away China! Wife batterer. Judge beater. King slapper. Unchained Mad Dog is not an insult. It is a mere description of reality and destiny of a hooligan who occupies an exalted position.

You have started again, when they take those words from your mouth and use it against Buhari you will remember that is not good to insult a leader. Fayose is an elected governor backed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. His criticism of Buhari and his government does not warrant that every Dick and Harry should speak back at him. He is old enough to deal with his issues.
If he is such a mad dog as you depict, the good people of Ekiti State will not vote for him and want him as their governor.
Check the number of injustices metted to him since the inception of this Buhari administration. Bribing his state lawmakers to impeach him and when it failed many of them were bundled into jail. The same Fayose was restricted from travelling abroad as a governor and now, his bank account!
If you are Fayose, how will you feel?
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by madridguy(m): 2:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Thanks bro, God bless you too. Ameen.

winningwinner:

I understand your point but I need to tell you further that Nigeria is ours and is everybody's business. If you carry Nigeria's problem on your head alone, it will definitely weigh you down. Those people you think are clapping for evil to happen to Buhari today might be the greater beneficiaries tomorrow and praisers of Buhari when he succeeds.
That is life for you and such things happen to any government in power but when you answer back in hate or sympathetically, you risk public acceptance, no matter your good intention.
I have not seen a single Nigerian anywhere who hates Buhari. As the driver of Nigerias government, he is open to criticism as opponents will keep prodding until the best in him is brought out for all to see.
My dear, it is not easy to be a leader and as a leader, you must see all manner of things and learn to accommodate them. What makes one a good or bad leader is how one manages his subjects - both the good and the bad ones.
A security detail of a senior officer in the army assaulted someone while trying to protect his master from harm. When the master saw the reaction of the man assaulted that it will rub on his reputation, he apolgised and turned back to punish his orderly simply to calm frayed nerves. That's the spirit of a leader!
I pray our leaders will learn to accommodate every Nigerian. That is the way forward. I love you and wish we work together for a better Nigeria. God bless you.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:34am On Jun 23, 2016
Jirate:
The Real Question is Why Fayose Account ? Why not Ameachi, Fashola, Oshiomhole or even Tinubu. cool cool

Because one stole from the Federal Government and the other set you want jailed (based on your accusation) allegedly stole from their respective STATE GOVERNMENTS.

Forward your grievances to Rivers, Lagos, and Edo States respectively.

Sincerely, Management.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:46am On Jun 23, 2016
Pyno30:
You mean pay workers with his personal Cash?

Yes, if he loved them so much. He's the Ghandi of the gullible, isn't he?

Unfortunately for you, its not his "PERSONAL CASH", its money that belongs to the Federal Government of Nigeria. The people. Thats why he has mansions, Off shore accounts, planes and luxury cars and your father (most likely) doesn't.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Pyno30: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Yes, if he loved them so much. He's the Ghandi of the gullible, isn't he?

Unfortunately for you, its not his "PERSONAL CASH", its money that belongs to the Federal Government of Nigeria. The people. Thats why he has mansions, Off shore accounts, planes and luxury cars and your father (most likely) doesn't.
Ok. Lemme Google your questions, i will get back to you. MeanWhile. Goodmornin.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by donchitude: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2016
salabscholar01:
[b]I am neither by the side of PDP nor APC, but it seems we the youths are losing sight of the real issue here....“It is said that you can fool some people all of the time but you cannot fool all the people all of the time.

Look, You cannot say because immunity covers Fayose that he should not be investigated if he's suspected to have benefited from the funds that were meant to buy arms for the protection of Nigerians. What should have happened to me and you if the Boko Haram are predominant in all the regions today? I think it is high time that we, as a people and government, address the issue of people committing crimes and hiding under the immunity clause.” Remember, the account been investigated is Fayose's, but not the Ekiti State account.

“Fayose must stop chasing shadows and address the allegations against him. It is preposterous that he suddenly remembered that someone was involved in the Halliburton scandal at exactly the same time that he is being investigated over the funds he allegedly collected from the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA)...this is my take as a patriotic citizen of the country... I Don't GIVE A DAMN FOR EITHER PDP OR APC. quote me wrong...
[/b]
I need to ask u Mr Armsdeal,how many new weapons have your Buhari bought or he brought some from his village and yet the war against BH is still strong.They are all thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements / List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.