Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} (46738 Views)

EFCC To Appeal Court Order Asking Zenith Bank To Defreeze Fayose’s Accounts / BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts / Lere Olayinka:Compare Fake Zenith Bank Letter Vs Real Zenith Bank Letter(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by FakeNEWSevryday: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by contactmorak: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2016
must they use his excellency?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Tjohnnay: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by candidbabe(f): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2016
CHAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by dammytosh: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2016
confirmed. wink
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Pyno30: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2016
Aisha Buhari won't like this news. APC fans nko? They are already fainting.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by amahthelma(f): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2016
Fayose ur yanch don open oooo.....watin u go use close arm nw notin because notin fit size arm.....ur reward go soon com wit doz money u dey chop
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by searchng4love: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2016
I THOUGHT YOU COULD BE TAKEN SERIOUS.
NgeneUkwenu:

The implication is- if after the court processes, he is acquitted, the EFCC will unfreeze his account...
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by MadCow1: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2016
When Fayose and his family opened the letter... grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by amehfredonu(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2016
hope fayose is not the only corrupt governor? I think is because is always against the president that's y he is given so much attention like this. well fayose self too dey talk...
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by oojehshez(f): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2016
hmmm

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by MadCow1: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2016
Jirate:
The Real Question is Why Fayose Account ? Why not Ameachi, Fashola, Oshiomhole or even Tinubu. cool cool

Because Amaechi, Fashola, Oshiomole and Tinubu are not under investigation.

NEXT....................

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by hardbody: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2016
PassingShot:
I'm very happy this is confirmed.

Shame on those defending the looters who made them pauper by diverting our common wealth into their personal accounts.

Fayose as a sitting governor enjoys immunity from prosecution for all criminal and civil offenses he has committed. Does it make sense that he should also enjoy his stolen wealth?

You mean the immunity should make him spend such money undisturbed? That will be unjust and wicked to those wronged by his unpatriotic action. It will be arrant nonsense!

The funny thing is that this thugnor has on several occasions boasted that PMB cannot do him a thing. Now that his accounts have been legally frozen, let's see what he can do to force it unfrozen.

My General in ASO Rock is fearless. So, feel free to shout on top of your voice. It won't change anything.

If Fayose feels his right has been tampered with, let him sue EFCC to court. Shikena.

I have sort of lost touch with reality of practice and i have not read that section of the EFCC Act being quoted, but way back in the bank, we usually ask the Police to bring in a Court Order or so if an account is to be frozen. They can get the Order Ex parte.

Whatever is the case, let all parties exercise their rights and contest any breach of these in the courts.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by fasbat(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2016
Jirate:
The Real Question is Why Fayose Account ? Why not Ameachi, Fashola, Oshiomhole or even Tinubu. cool cool
your question or comment depicts of someone with 'fufu' brain!!! Fund meant for NSA were transfered to ur Hero's account and u are mentioning some other people's name,ara re ko ya Jare!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Viccur(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2016
My Gov, the man of the people
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by joshk(m): 10:15am On Jun 22, 2016
Am not against the fight against corruption but everyone should be dealt with equally.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2016
Late Fayose grin
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Sunnynwa: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2016
PassingShot:

Shame on those defending the looters who made them pauper by diverting our common wealth into their personal accounts.

Fayose as a sitting governor enjoys immunity from prosecution for all criminal and civil offenses he has committed. Does it make sense that he should also enjoy his stolen wealth?

You mean the immunity should make him spend such money undisturbed? That will be unjust and wicked to those wronged by his unpatriotic action. It will be arrant nonsense!

The funny thing is that this thugnor has on several occasions boasted that PMB cannot do him a thing. Now that his accounts have been legally frozen, let's see what he can do to force it unfrozen.

My General in ASO Rock is fearless. So, feel free to shout on top of your voice. It won't change anything.

If Fayose feels his right has been tampered with, let him sue EFCC to court. Shikena.

Fayose himself requested for the leeter above. He said he wasn't leaving the bank premises until they put it in writing that they've restricted his accounts based on EFCC directives. That's why the Bank issued the letter above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Fickie(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2016
UNCHAINED MAD DOG! UNCHAINED: Who can chain him? He fought his sister to the point of death. His wife dare not talk back at him. He has no leader. He slapped a Judge. He slapped a king. Who is there to chain him? He's loose! Out of control! MAD DOG: Backs irrationally. Bites sporadically. Pro Sheriff today, anti Sheriff tomorrow. Always moving to where he's never wanted. An 'executive ' person posing in front of an empty podium in far away China! Wife batterer. Judge beater. King slapper. Unchained Mad Dog is not an insult. It is a mere description of reality and destiny of a hooligan who occupies an exalted position.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Vicmoni: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2016
ceometromedia:
Zenith Bank Plc sent a confirmation letter to one of their customers,the Ekiti state Governor Ayodele Fayose restricting him from cash withdrawal following the directive from EFCC.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-zenith-bank-confirms-restriction.html

Am not in support of that noise maker called Fayose but my take is this, y freeze account without a court order.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Pyno30: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2016
contactmorak:
must they use his excellency?
I know your problem is not that they used His Excellency.

Your most Problem is that they Restore his Account, which you never wished they did,

these why Men can never be God.

I advice you take a break from Hates and catch some peaceful Rest.

Ayo Fayose has won you and your Deaf Government. Thank you.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Loquacious thief grin
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by winningwinner(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2016
PassingShot:

Hmmmm! The owner of Nigeria and determiner of human destinies has spoken!!!
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by JegaQuin: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Hey stop blabbing! Advice the Thugnor to go to court if you indeed want to show your happiness for that thug!

Algebra12:
Do you guys understand the implications of that restriction.

You are hailing tyranny now, wait until it comes for you.

This is clearly in contravention of the Nigerian constitution.
When a witch cries in the night and a child dies in the morning, how do you describe such occurrence Mere coincidence??
Well this is too coincidental for me to believe it is just a mere coincidence.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by ginajet(f): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
looseweight:
how many of these account does he has?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Our yam
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by gbishman: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Very good tidings, at least the EFCC is the one fayose has issues with not the federal government so if he has issues he should channel it to the EFCC and leave out the federal government.
The EFCC has ample evidence to show the world of fayose's and Obanikoro's misdeeds once again this is a victory for democracy, rule of law and transparency.
Goodluck Mr. Parrot governor

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by olayday: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
madridguy:
Al-hamdulilahi. At times I think our leaders in Nigeria are just devil incarnation.
Shame on you Fayose, you follow chop inside Dasuki yam, no wonder you always want Sai Baba to kick bucket.

I'm sure the bastards throw-away children from yeesreli will invade this thread now shouting our hero as usual.

Long life EFCC
Long life PMB
Long life Nigeria.

How can someone with such huge amount and yet he couldn't pay the staff salary,grassroots leader my foot no love for the masses .

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Pyno30: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2016
Fickie:
UNCHAINED MAD DOG! UNCHAINED: Who can chain him? He fought his sister to the point of death. His wife dare not talk back at him. He has no leader. He slapped a Judge. He slapped a king. Who is there to chain him? He's loose! Out of control! MAD DOG: Backs irrationally. Bites sporadically. Pro Sheriff today, anti Sheriff tomorrow. Always moving to where he's never wanted. An 'executive ' person posing in front of an empty podium in far away China! Wife batterer. Judge beater. King slapper. Unchained Mad Dog is not an insult. It is a mere description of reality and destiny of a hooligan who occupies an exalted position.
Hahahahahahahaha. You can cry till next year or till 2099. Fayose has won you and your local deaf government. Kowtinue crying.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by agbajesaid(m): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
For those shouting Wwitch hunt and Persecution of PDP members

Constitution as amended in 1999 states every new administration must probe the previous one , that is unnegotiable , Unfortunately PDP and their padi padi government failed to do that

Secondly , this has happened before ,

What!? You mean you have forgotten? Then, let me refresh your memory. You see, exactly 2 years ago, on June 20th 2014, our own EFCC froze Murtala Inyako's account. He was, at the time, still sitting as the governor of Adamawa State. He had immunity too.

The government of the day argued, that his account must be frozen so that proper investigation can be carried out, and so that he will not be sble to move monies that were supposedly belonging to that poor state out of the account. In fact, I made two posts supporting that government, for going after the man's account through EFCC.

That account is still locked down till today. Baba Nyako was (still is) unable to access that account. In fact, the next ruling for the care to de-freeze of Baba Mai Mangoro's account will be tomorrow, June 22, 2016; exactly 2 years and 1 day. Let Fayose go to court and get his bank account de-frozen. He needs the money like plant needs water. I heard "he is not a barawo". We don't want him to go hungry. Do we?

Oh, so you remember? Then if you want to criticize this government, please do. But don't say, "This is the only government that is witch-hunting opposition". I didn't see that one as witch-hunt. I'll not see this one as so. There was precedent in this 16 year old democracy, set by PDP in 2014.

You can even pretend to care so much about values by saying, "But two wrongs don't make no right". But please, do not insult our memory and intelligence by saying, "This is the first time...". It is not. And stop saying "We are drifting towards dictatorship" because of this case, when for the same reason we didn't in 2014.

Oh, you mean you don't even know? Okay, now you do. Don't you think he deserved fair hearing too? Oh, you know but don't give a damn because he is not a member of PDP? okay, may God save us from you. But I don't like your double-standard. I supported it in 2014. I'm supporting it in 2016. TonyeBarcanista, Omenka kindly state your views
please create a seperate thread for this write up and we will make sure it gets to front page. Nigerians should be enlightened.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Pyno30:
I know your problem is not that they used His Excellency.

Your most Problem is that they Restore his Account, which you never wished they did,

these why Men can never be God.

I advice you take a break from Hates and catch some peaceful Rest.

Ayo Fayose has won you and your Deaf Government. Thank you.

Where did u read that his account was restored? Do u have comprehension problem? grin

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Pyno30: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2016
olayday:

How can someone with such huge amount and yet he couldn't pay the staff salary,grassroots leader my foot no love for the masses .
You mean pay workers with his personal Cash?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements / List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.