Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} (46735 Views)

EFCC To Appeal Court Order Asking Zenith Bank To Defreeze Fayose’s Accounts / BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts / Lere Olayinka:Compare Fake Zenith Bank Letter Vs Real Zenith Bank Letter(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by dotcomm(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Image123:
You mean Fayose fixed over 1.2billion naira of stolen money in zenith bank? O boyyyyy. Even if the rate is 2% per annum, that's over a million naira per month without other legal and illegal income. And he's going on solidarity strike.
Lol
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by emmykk(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
MadCow1:

Because Amaechi, Fashola, Oshiomole and Tinubu are not under investigation.

NEXT....................

why are they not under investigation
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by femeritus: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
For those shouting Wwitch hunt and Persecution of PDP members

Constitution as amended in 1999 states every new administration must probe the previous one , that is unnegotiable , Unfortunately PDP and their padi padi government failed to do that

Secondly , this has happened before ,

What!? You mean you have forgotten? Then, let me refresh your memory. You see, exactly 2 years ago, on June 20th 2014, our own EFCC froze Murtala Inyako's account. He was, at the time, still sitting as the governor of Adamawa State. He had immunity too.

The government of the day argued, that his account must be frozen so that proper investigation can be carried out, and so that he will not be sble to move monies that were supposedly belonging to that poor state out of the account. In fact, I made two posts supporting that government, for going after the man's account through EFCC.

That account is still locked down till today. Baba Nyako was (still is) unable to access that account. In fact, the next ruling for the care to de-freeze of Baba Mai Mangoro's account will be tomorrow, June 22, 2016; exactly 2 years and 1 day. Let Fayose go to court and get his bank account de-frozen. He needs the money like plant needs water. I heard "he is not a barawo". We don't want him to go hungry. Do we?

Oh, so you remember? Then if you want to criticize this government, please do. But don't say, "This is the only government that is witch-hunting opposition". I didn't see that one as witch-hunt. I'll not see this one as so. There was precedent in this 16 year old democracy, set by PDP in 2014.

You can even pretend to care so much about values by saying, "But two wrongs don't make no right". But please, do not insult our memory and intelligence by saying, "This is the first time...". It is not. And stop saying "We are drifting towards dictatorship" because of this case, when for the same reason we didn't in 2014.

Oh, you mean you don't even know? Okay, now you do. Don't you think he deserved fair hearing too? Oh, you know but don't give a damn because he is not a member of PDP? okay, may God save us from you. But I don't like your double-standard. I supported it in 2014. I'm supporting it in 2016. TonyeBarcanista, Omenka kindly state your views

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by madridguy(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
First of all, am not a tribalist and I will never be a one. The fact remains that some people here are just behind anything that will bring down Nigeria. You see jubilation everywhere when there is terrorist attack, they want stable power supply yet they see NDA championing their course to bring down their zoo as they always say. They adopted every official charge for corruption, just for the hate of Buhari and Nigeria.

winningwinner:

I like your guts but I read one article one day with topic: "Without the Igbo, there will be no Nigeria". I have followed your posts severally and all you refer to always are the Igbos. Are you practically telling us that without them you can never have rest, think properly and move ahead as a person? I am just asking because you may be thinking that it is a style to live a life by dragging some people into a matter they have no interest in. Are you not indirectly telling us that they are actually the most positive important persons in Nigeria? Think!
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by yahrant140(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dear Wailers, Muritala Nyako was a sitting Governor of Adamawa State when your god froze his account and rightly so.
That account is still frozen till date without whimper from your camp.
Fayose's connected accounts will be frozen till 2018 when he will be guillotined by the law,no matter your whining....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by fxskye: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
orisa37:
EFCC can't take this kind of action against an Elected Serving Governor. In the absence of Full Autonomy for the State Governments, only the Presidency can take such action after full and prior discussion between the rivaling Governor and Mr. President. And authorized and approved by the Legislature. Suc h is the Practice of good Management and Democracy. Federal Government quasi departments don't just go about embarrassing Executive Governors and Legislators anyhow. What was tolerated under Military dictatorship will not work in a Constitutional Democracy. The IGP was forced to apologize to Tambuwal under GEJ. Now EFCC and CCT must apologize to Fayiose and Saraki respectively for their ultra vires and blind application of their responsibilities. God is our Instructor, Director and Discernment. We should not use Buhari to destabilize Nigeria.

What about Muritala N'yako under GEJ? On 20th June, 2014, his account was frozen just as a sitting Gov like Fayose then.

I expect your constitutional application comment-ERA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by emmykk(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
hrykanu231:

I don't support any thief, as for the names you mentioned. Investigation is now turn-by-turn. So when another govt that doesn't support them comes in, they will be fished out too...but in the end Nigerians will have their stolen wealth back.

What we should agitate for is judicious use of recovered funds.

permit me to call you a hypocrite
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by noeloge82(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
But u know that when u change from umbrella to broom u become a saint if not why hasn't saraki s account been frozen before judgement
Jirate:
The Real Question is Why Fayose Account ? Why not Ameachi, Fashola, Oshiomhole or even Tinubu. cool cool
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by femeritus: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pyno30:
You mean pay workers with his personal Cash?

Funny, how can stolen public funds be his personal cash?
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by AlanSugar(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

Bros no be lie na grin the clown talks too much. He was forming bold man and opposition voice when he has clear skeleton in his closet. He controls tiny ekiti state while buhari controls everything in Nigeria. He thought other governors who choose to be silent are fools. He will be taught a huge lesson by that old man in aso rock

I know bro, only can't wait for that day. Seriously can't wait. He's got it coming!
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by lagosrd: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Algebra12:
Do you guys understand the implications of that restriction.

You are hailing tyranny now, wait until it comes for you.

This is clearly in contravention of the Nigerian constitution.
When a witch cries in the night and a child dies in the morning, how do you describe such occurrence Mere coincidence??
Well this is too coincidental for me to believe it is just a mere coincidence.

I hate this country. Tyranny at its elb. When the table turns I hope everyone cab smile. Why freezing a governors account when he will still be investigated after his tenure. Tho is arrant nonsense. I hate this filling party unless they publish fashola, amechi and tinubu account. I don't love politics but this nonsense.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by skypeople(f): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by hrykanu231(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
emmykk:

permit me to call you a hypocrite

Thanks for the name calling(your opinion tho). We know the drill or let me bring u up to speed. Jonathan charges Tinubu to CCT for charges some of us think the govt was right but somehow he escapes(even with our cash).
Buhari comes in and so much looting was discovered(his eyes focusing more on people in opposition) in this case, the govt claims they have recovered from the thieves.
The synopsis of this from my vintage is that, I don't care who they go after, in as much as there is evidence showing that the nation's wealth was looted, such a person or persons should be made to face the law, returning the stolen funds is of prime importance.
If all governments will bring forth evidence and prosecute people who continually steal from th masses. People will start acting right, because if you steal today while your govt is in power, the books will be opened when another govt comes into power.
So my point still remains that, govt should do all its can to get our funds that hitherto was stolen....Peace

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by saintandsinnerz: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
You are one of the few PDP converts i have an atom of respect for , kindly call your people to order , let them stop shouting witch hunt and tyranny
You have atom of respect for him now because he supported your point of view. If he had disagreed, you would have reminded him on how he has sold his soul. People sef
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by samuelson06(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jirate:
The Real Question is Why Fayose Account ? Why not Ameachi, Fashola, Oshiomhole or even Tinubu. cool cool

Leave that for next administration. Buhari has started, let the next administration continue from there. He knows the war against corruption won't stop in his administration. I love the precedent he is setting. For now, let's just support him.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by emmykk(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
hrykanu231:

Thanks for the name calling(your opinion tho). We know the drill or let me bring u up to speed. Jonathan charges Tinubu to CCT for charges some of us think the govt was right but somehow he escapes(even with our cash).
Buhari comes in and so much looting was discovered(his eyes focusing more on people in opposition) in this case, the govt claims they have recovered from the thieves.
The synopsis of this from my vintage is that, I don't care who they go after, in as much as there is evidence showing that the nation's wealth was looted, such a person or persons should be made to face the law, returning the stolen funds is of prime importance.
If all governments will bring forth evidence and prosecute people who continually steal from th masses. People will start acting right, because if you steal today while your govt is in power, the books will be opened when another govt comes into power.
So my point still remains that, govt should do all its can to get our funds that hitherto was stolen....Peace
that aspect you said ameach,fashola and tinubu shold be probe when another govt come to power is sadonic.

Obj dealth with tafa balogu,dealth with his formal interior minister over national id card,alameiyesa,dariye,former npa boss went to prison and you are here supporting buhari that is turning eyes right to his own party members that are corrupt.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Oluschenco(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jirate:

Are They Fellow-looters of the arms deal?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by orisa37: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Two wrongs won't make a right. Just avoid constitutional crisis.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by hrykanu231(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
emmykk:
that aspect you said ameach,fashola and tinubu shold be probe when another govt come to power is sadonic.

Obj dealth with tafa balogu,dealth with his formal interior minister over national id card,alameiyesa,dariye,former npa boss went to prison and you are here supporting buhari that is turning eyes right to his own party members that are corrupt.

While you want to sound too holy(ur position of thought, Ur responsibility) the names you mentioned, were they in the good books of the president then?

I just want our funds back, if u want to keep supporting these thieves directly or indirectly, please go on. If things continue this way, with time people will avoid looting the treasury, since power is transient and prosecution for such actions almost inevitable.

I see the bigger picture of a better Nigeria, especially with our recovered funds
Like I said in my first post, let us concern ourselves with judicious use of recovered funds.
In case you want the prosecution of Fashola, Ameachi, Tiefnubu. Please start gathering information now. Should power shift hands, this same EFCC will open up cases against them. And in all it will be a win win situation for Nigerians, as our funds will be recovered.

Last shot: if Abacha still sends money from the grave to the nation, these learners won't escape... believe you me

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by DaBullIT(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

You have atom of respect for him now because he supported your point of view. If he had disagreed, you would have reminded him on how he has sold his soul. People sef

You assume you know me that I'm like you?

Ask him I always attack his comments , even as a WAILER, there's the need for common sense , this is reality this is glaring, any reasonable person would accept that fact and even if does not agree with me I would just ignore his comment
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by BabaAra2(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jirate:

If GEJ is smart and sure they messed with public fund, he should have sent EFCC against them before the election in 2015. Am not saying they are saint but may be they haven't violated any law in the ways they made money from their respective administration.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by sexyellency(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:
God Punish APC supporters
E pain am! grin
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by folem: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
fxskye:

What about Muritala N'yako under GEJ? On 20th June, 2014, his account was frozen just as a sitting Gov like Fayose then.

I expect your constitutional application comment-ERA
Nyako personal account was not frozen on that date but Adamawa state account. It was done to prevent any issues arising from the impeachment of the governor.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by frank442: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jirate:
because. Dasuki did not give them blood
Money
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by temitemi1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
#IStandWithGovernorFayose
Beremx:
Fayose their Hero!!

Fayose their Role model!!

temitemi1, how fa? grin

Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by bashydemy1: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jirate:
Did Fashola and Ameachi share from the $2.1billion arms deal?

Again i want you to be honest, since may 29th 2015 name any past Governor that have been prosecuted by this administration except those that have impending case before PMB came to power..

Mind you the President said any state Governor that have any evidence against their predecessor should sue him to court simple.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by bashydemy1: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Algebra12:
Do you guys understand the implications of that restriction.

You are hailing tyranny now, wait until it comes for you.

This is clearly in contravention of the Nigerian constitution.
When a witch cries in the night and a child dies in the morning, how do you describe such occurrence Mere coincidence??
Well this is too coincidental for me to believe it is just a mere coincidence.
So in 2014 when same was done to Murtala Nyako it was normal then abi?
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by bashydemy1: 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Nothing abnormal in the account freeze.
Kudon to you, But i hope the rest wailers won't come after you sha.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Hayzedious: 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
I won't be surprised if Fayose comes out tomorrow to tell Ekiti workers to hold buhari to ransom if he would not be able to pay their salaries because he intend to use the $1.3 billion for that purpose
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Nothing abnormal in the account freeze.

Despite being in the opposition, if all Nigerians can have half of ur way of rational reasoning. We will surely be ahead of America.
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by winningwinner(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
madridguy:
First of all, am not a tribalist and I will never be a one. The fact remains that some people here are just behind anything that will bring down Nigeria. You see jubilation everywhere when there is terrorist attack, they want stable power supply yet they see NDA championing their course to bring down their zoo as they always say. They adopted every official charge for corruption, just for the hate of Buhari and Nigeria.

I understand your point but I need to tell you further that Nigeria is ours and is everybody's business. If you carry Nigeria's problem on your head alone, it will definitely weigh you down. Those people you think are clapping for evil to happen to Buhari today might be the greater beneficiaries tomorrow and praisers of Buhari when he succeeds.
That is life for you and such things happen to any government in power but when you answer back in hate or sympathetically, you risk public acceptance, no matter your good intention.
I have not seen a single Nigerian anywhere who hates Buhari. As the driver of Nigerias government, he is open to criticism as opponents will keep prodding until the best in him is brought out for all to see.
My dear, it is not easy to be a leader and as a leader, you must see all manner of things and learn to accommodate them. What makes one a good or bad leader is how one manages his subjects - both the good and the bad ones.
A security detail of a senior officer in the army assaulted someone while trying to protect his master from harm. When the master saw the reaction of the man assaulted that it will rub on his reputation, he apolgised and turned back to punish his orderly simpky to calm
Re: Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} by winningwinner(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
madridguy:

I understand your point but I need to tell you further that Nigeria is ours and is everybody's business. If you carry Nigeria's problem on your head alone, it will definitely weigh you down. Those people you think are clapping for evil to happen to Buhari today might be the greater beneficiaries tomorrow and praisers of Buhari when he succeeds.
That is life for you and such things happen to any government in power but when you answer back in hate or sympathetically, you risk public acceptance, no matter your good intention.
I have not seen a single Nigerian anywhere who hates Buhari. As the driver of Nigerias government, he is open to criticism as opponents will keep prodding until the best in him is brought out for all to see.
My dear, it is not easy to be a leader and as a leader, you must see all manner of things and learn to accommodate them. What makes one a good or bad leader is how one manages his subjects - both the good and the bad ones.
A security detail of a senior officer in the army assaulted someone while trying to protect his master from harm. When the master saw the reaction of the man assaulted that it will rub on his reputation, he apolgised and turned back to punish his orderly simply to calm frayed nerves. That's the spirit of a leader!
I pray our leaders will learn to accommodate every Nigerian. That is the way forward. I love you and wish we work together for a better Nigeria. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress / Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson / Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Who Was Assassinated (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.