Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! (3778 Views)

A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Jusmudi(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•NO woman in her right mind would man share
,let alone seriously pay to date a man when they everywhere for free!!!!!

Them women better get to importing some males!!!
Babe wu tel U men dey everywhere
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Jusmudi(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
ikbnice:
I talk am!

Dey dere dey form good boy , u wen won go china
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Youngpo413: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:
I'm nevr giving money to a man ever again.

I already paid for 2 drug habits, a wedding that didnt happen, my ex finace wedding to some other girl and my other ex presents to his side chic. Not knowingly, or course. O was stupid to trust. And all I got was heartache and bitterness and now I'm poor as dirt.

Any man talk to me now better b rich coz I'll charge by the minute to talk me.
huh?
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by foolinlove(f): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jusmudi:

U want 2 reap were u did nt sow. Taaaaaaaaaa com lets struggle 2geda

That's what all men say "let's struggle together p.s. can I have some money"

LOL
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
slimthugchimee:
Theres always the smuggling route grin
I'll send customs out on you! grin
You best just give up.
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Jusmudi(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

That's what all men say "let's struggle together p.s. can I have some money"

LOL

See dis babe ooo , 4 dis change na U need moni
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by foolinlove(f): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jusmudi:

See dis babe ooo , 4 dis change na U need moni

Men will take even what little you have. Thet don't care if u on da street they'll take and take and take.
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Jusmudi(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Men will take even what little you have. Thet don't care if u on da street they'll take and take and take.

Mis am nt lik dat, am a catholic nd a faithful 1, 4 dt.. Am different. Just give me d chance to take u round EFCC custody
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jusmudi:

Babe wu tel U men dey everywhere
Babe, who dey tel you men are scarce?
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Jusmudi(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Babe, who dey tel you men are scare?

Trouble dey slip Yanga go wake am up
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by vague: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
ikbnice:
and we preach against polygamy here. Let someone get me a map, am going there to make money. Hope they accept foreigners sha?
not if you are dark, they do not mind a nice white guy
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jusmudi:

Trouble dey slip Yanga go wake am up
na so.
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
#packs all my earthly belongings in a small nylon bag...climbs my grandfathers' bicycles
On my way to Dongguan
Re: In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! by borngeologist(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

They don't, chinese don't like black people. How sad for you.
thank God am not black am chocolate

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. / She Was Sucking The Thing As If She Was Licking Lollipop & He Was Shocked(pics) / The Famous Yoruba Baby Now Grown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.