Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (48479 Views)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by fexti: 6:30am On Jun 24, 2016
i see
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by excel111(m): 6:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Pls dnt blame her ,because she was talking abt what she passed through.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Jayceendus: 6:36am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:
These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

1 they can never love one girl/ladies
2 love sex more than love
3 talented In lying
4 talk softly while conning a lady
5 heart breakers
6 can promise girl heaven and earth
7 fear pregnancy but hate protected sex

no bash pls and ladies can add to it

Like if u smell heartbreak..
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by princenaira(m): 6:37am On Jun 24, 2016
This is exactly the reason why some of you remain single and unhappy forever. Who cheat with the married??

Note that in spite of all these you mentioned, many ladies are joyfully getting maried and enjoying their families. Pls wake up ok.

Remember, like minds attract each other. When you are irresponsible in your ways, then irrespondible man is imminent

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by gbengaol(m): 6:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:
These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

U people should stop writing nonsense abeg.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

None of these is true about me. Go ask my GF wink
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by manunkind: 6:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

you done enter trouble today, you never know waiting you put yourself by creating such a trde. today you go know say who get Nairaland na man and who put you inside your mama belle na guy man also, I feel bad about this trade cos our women this days are not responsible na every man you go open leg for? you are not afraid to even say you open your leg for man way never pay 4 your head. abomination wat is this girls turning into, if you no 1 give me stay your house I no force you. too olosho in my liking
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by rodimus(m): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

yes I have, but most men are liar

There are about 7 billion people in the world, let's assume half are men......for you to conclude MOST are liars you should ve sampled a sizeable number I presume? So have you been able to sample at least a thousand men for you to arrive at this conclusion? Like someone said, you PROBALY just had a bad encounter with a man ( or a few men) but asserting that most men lie because of the insignifant male sample you have is poor thinking......you can do much better.
Sorry for your pain,I ve had similar issues with ladies,I don't think most ladies are liars,just the ones I ve met.
Cheers and take it easy.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

but ladies likes it that way. Some ladies clearly know all these xctritics but u will ear "I love him"
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by manunkind: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Chrisrare:
And u ladies keep falling for us despite all those stuffs u mentioned... No wonder dey say women have fish brain.

By d way, d guy who broke d op's heart did a very good job.
pecfect job maybe I am d one too many women their face dey confused me, were money dey they are ready to push their sister out and take over.
in tuface voice she never see anything she never know waiting 1 hit her
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by dayus12(f): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Op is right....but sincerely we ladies can still predict men.Im not saying trusting them because they Will always remain faithful,but I mean to fully understand n aware they Can do all what the Op Just mentioned...I think we need to be AWARE n not BEWARE to enable us to easily manage them....

#Just my perspective ooo
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

It's not about control... it's about partnership?
Yeah it's parnership actually an the woman is the helpmate not the figurehead. You play your role and submit and he will love you. Most men are conquerors. Show a man you know your rights but don't fight to get it- it only hurts. A man delights in his strength and the weakness of a woman is what makes her strong. Don't change this pls. And don't overplay your role, don't underplay or challenge his role.

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Toks2008(m): 6:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

How many men have you dated?
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Donfaray(m): 6:59am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

ur past relationship was hell o
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Owliver(m): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Equally important, filling different roles, but equally important.

If the needs of one are placed above the other, like in a controlling situation, then that breeds unhappiness.
a vice president is literally as important as a president but by law and responsibility they are not

a president can't do all the duties so the vice assists. both are important but not equal.

the president has veto over the vice. which is needed sometimes where there is conflict of interest.

the point is, meeting the right person, even if he's above you you'd still be cherished. but the concept of societal equality is totally dangerous. am talking from a point of human psychology.

if you give humans chance they'll take more. someone got to check that. we men have done dat for ages. changes brought has really cursed lots of damages.

get my point?
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by foolinlove(f): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Owliver:
a vice president is literally as important as a president but by law and responsibility they are not

a president can't do all the duties so the vice assists. both are important but not equal.

the president has veto over the vice. which is needed sometimes where there is conflict of interest.

the point is, meeting the right person, even if he's above you you'd still be cherished. but the concept of societal equality is totally dangerous. am talking from a point of human psychology.

if you give humans chance they'll take more. someone got to check that. we men have done dat for ages. changes brought has really cursed lots of damages.

get my point?

I don't buy your analogy at all.

Relationships are built on an equal footing. Each have different but equally important roles. It's not like the woman is second in charge - she rules certain things - if she falls ill then the man has to take over. Vice versa applies. It is about helping and rspecting one another and making compromises.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by danwa25(m): 7:08am On Jun 24, 2016
Girl! Its seems one guy jst broke shattered your heart with cutlass.
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by foolinlove(f): 7:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Efriday1:

Yeah it's parnership actually an the woman is the helpmate not the figurehead. You play your role and submit and he will love you. Most men are conquerors. Show a man you know your rights but don't fight to get it- it only hurts. A man delights in his strength and the weakness of a woman is what makes her strong. Don't change this pls. And don't overplay your role, don't underplay or challenge his role.

Pls. This type of power is an illusion. Any woman who buys into this crap is bound to be ten times stronger than any man.

Imagine giving birth to all those children, raising them, looking after the house, possibly working a job, putting up with his cheating and lying... you'd have to be emotionally and physically strong. Not just lie back and cry all day because "I'm just a woman waaaah". Idiot.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Franky9584(m): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2016
I no dis post was made a lady...no doubt
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by funshow247(m): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Olden days women were thought of as lower than man. Men cannot stand to lose this power, so they still try to stick to olden day thoughts. The fact is, if you have a loving respectful relationship will be so much better than owning a woman like she is property. So much more emotionally filling, so much more spiritually filling, so much more s3xually filling. Real love, respect, communication and faithfulness leads to so much reward. If only man could see that.

How many loving and respectful ladies do we have.... If ladies could just try to be submissive a little, I can assure u , men will dance to your tune and respect you on the long run.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by menxer: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Hhhhhhmmmm

So after sampling less than 100 men in a romantic relationship, you have enough data to draw conclusion on the rest of men world wide?

I know Pain and hate can alter ones perception of the world.

Wake up dear, the coffee is still fresh.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by foolinlove(f): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2016
funshow247:

How many loving and respectful ladies do we have.... If ladies could just try to be submissive a little, I can assure u , men will dance to your tune and respect you on the long run.

I was loving and respectful. You seem to all blame it on me that my ex cheated. That was HIS choice, not MINE. He could have broken up with me before he moved on. He could have given me that small dignity.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by kayemdy: 7:18am On Jun 24, 2016
And I keep wondering how some lady will come and tell me who I am .....

The truth is when you choose the good jobs,good looking and free-with-words guys..... Other ladies too see them therefore you are in a competition and because the guy may not be disciplined enough to commit the story remains the same....

For both the guys and ladies... If you do not want to be cheated on do not give room for it.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by HoneyB10(f): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Not all men cheat.
Show me one, I am yet to see cry
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Cheating is a choice. Men have self control they aint animals. They can always drop the girl before they seek things elsewhere. Show respect. Let her move on for someone who will be faithful and love her properly.
U have not said anything yet
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by foolinlove(f): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2016
lilzcee:
U have not said anything yet

O just haven't said anything you understand or can wrap your brain around.

Does this make it easier: DON'T CHEAT. SHOW RESPECT FOR YOU FELLOW HUMANS. EVEN THE FEMALR ONES.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Owliver(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't buy your analogy at all.

Relationships are built on an equal footing. Each have different but equally important roles. It's not like the woman is second in charge - she rules certain things - if she falls ill then the man has to take over. Vice versa applies. It is about helping and rspecting one another and making compromises.
am afraid my analogy is the reality.

like I said I am not talking from psst events but human psychology. I have studied human pattern and trust me it's what's it is. except you want to turn us men to dummies.

let me say this one more time. in any human gathering even animals there must be a head. that's the concept of society. there's no equality in a society. it can never happen.

if you were born a man you'd probably be arguing as I do if I too were born a female I'd do same too.

pls do some research about society and you'd see its all about hierarchy. pls stop fighting with yourself. life is short don't stress yourself for what you can't win.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by anath(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2016
shamsuRana:

8...They know what they want in a woman.

Except...

SUITORS NOW PREFER OUR MAIDS TO OUR DAUGHTERS FOR MARRIAGE

Why not?

When we devote time in training the maids on how to cook well, how to clean the house and on good mannerisms while leaving our own daughters untrained.

We overwork the maids and they adjust with equanimity because they need us to survive.

The maids turn out to manage the indignation and insolence we and our children subject them to. All these make the maids better wives who can manage even the angriest of men.

Our precious daughters are pampered through nursery and primary schools. They speak the English we want and know all the cartoon slangs by heart. We beat the maids blue black if they ever ask our girls to help out in domestic duties. They see kitchen things as maids' things.

The girls move from boarding schools to the university, do their NYSC, Masters and get a job. Of course, they are ripe for marriage and you wish that to happen soon.

From one relationship to another, the same story. The guys would parade and dump them. They are only good in bed, outings, clubs and red carpet functions.

The boys de-commit when they notice that the possible wife cannot cook, arrange things and are very domestically untrained. The rich guys can manage as they would mitigate the handicap by hiring a domestic help. Not all guys can afford this for a start.

The upcoming and very sensitive guys who would make good husbands, fathers and leaders would not manage these parents' inflicted shortcomings. They would settle for well trained ones. They know the value and the pride in hosting friends at home to delicious delicacies prepared by a wife.

My friends love eating the food my wife makes. My wife's proficiency in culinary matters and the joy she exudes in cooking different dishes for me has made me to stop eating outside. I tell people that as a titled man, that I'm forbidden to eat outside but I know the truth- no food can taste any better than my wife's. I'm also convinced that my addiction is not juju-inspired. It would have expired by now. We are married for 16 years+.

Not all your maids would remain your servants for ever. Some of them would finally do part-time studies and like a train, get to their God ordained destinations sooner or later.

Like a perfume, good guys perceive well trained wife materials from afar and dump the daughters of the bourgeois like hot iron. Long time happiness in at stake. No explanation is given. Sometimes, the sack message is made through a social medium.

Let your daughters learn what you teach your maids to make them compete for the few available good men if marriage is important to them. There are few guys who believe that marriage is for better for worse.

Don't be deceived; love is an active verb. Yes it is. You love; you loved; and you used to love. You can also hate who you used to love. Therefore, some men are immune to pre-marital love blindness.

In practice, love can't cover the stench of bad early formation of our daughters.

Right now, educated former maids are now cornering better men on offer because they possess the requisite or set skills the highly perceptible and ready husband materials need.

Take note..

Bros who you be? What a great analysis. Women always think giving sex to man they have done the whole word to you,I say rubbish! Till now am still searching because all of them have the mindset of sex as great gift for me. I have made up my mind I don't need their sticky gift(sex) anymore,but I will start analysing thier character but if they give me green light I will follow oooo but I won't instigate it anymore. Thanks bro for ur analysis

2 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Tedassie(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Yeah well you can't even code in bb. So take that off YOUR resume.
grin
Lol.in the realm i operate...resumes don't exist.

Your comments so far on this thread reeks of despondency and deep seated malice towards the male gender(which is ok though)...dunno,whatever it is you 've gone through in time past or still battling with,just wanna let you know..that pain, hurt,resentment has an expiration date,but at the end of the day you just have to learn to FORGIVE YOURSELF(for ur mistakes,allowing the wrong ppl in ur life) and whoever of whatever wrong that may have been dealt(Trust me,it a'int an instant thing,its just one among many steps to selfhealing and selflove) Only then will you be free from the shackles of yesterday's mess

(This talk may be all too familiar but hey motivational talk is never a waste)
Do have a nice day ahead,ignore the snide comments i made earlier

#jesuscaressodoestedassie
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Taiyescott(m): 7:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

U Lie Oo, Wen Did U Bcum Lai Mohammedz Daughter Na? I 4 One Dnt Do Such! Nt All Men Re Same..
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

O just haven't said anything you understand or can wrap your brain around.

Does this make it easier: DON'T CHEAT. SHOW RESPECT FOR YOU FELLOW HUMANS. EVEN THE FEMALR ONES.
u haven't said anything, are u talking to yourself? undecided
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by mbaeke1(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2016
The caption didn't suit that, it should be 7 FACTS ABOUT YOUR BROTHERS cus you don't know all men but you certainly knows all your brothers. Just felt like to put you through, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Type Of Pre-Wedding Picture Is This? / A Guy Apologized To A Lady After Slapping Her Twice (Photo) / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.