Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (48413 Views)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vikspring(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2016
cornel994:
Like peak...its in us, we can't help it. Try being faithful nd watch ur heart wrecked

u get am guy... they enjoy been played
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2016
vikspring:

u get am guy... they enjoy been played

Like seriously..hehe!..anyway me say what a man can do,,a woman can rock it better!..they enjoyed being outsmarted!!!
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vikspring(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Bridgetania:

Like seriously..hehe!..anyway me say what a man can do,,a woman can rock it better!..they enjoyed being outsmarted!!!

lolzzz as in e dey sweet dem pass lollipop
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by saintkeppy(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2016
Sometimes good girls tends to fall in LOVE with the Bahd guys(washy men), while relegatin' the averagely cool-headed ones to the background. I experience this during my days in the University. What i do is to allow 'em gaeLs go face the rugged musik thereafter &i'll be smiLin', lol
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Dermie: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:
These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

1 they can never love one girl/ladies
2 love sex more than love
3 talented In lying
4 talk softly while conning a lady
5 heart breakers
6 can promise girl heaven and earth
7 fear pregnancy but hate protected sex

no bash pls and ladies can add to it

You should change the title to MOST MEN
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Amajerry83(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2016
Same applies to ladies.
Women love SEX more than anything else.
They dont like condom
They can lie to get you or money from you.
They cant date only one man mostly if he is a poor man.
To mention but a few.
Funkybabee:
These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Code45: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2016
sekem:

Kitty shop?

So you were selling before?

No wonder no man wants you anymore!!!

Maybe you haven't heard but no sensible man wants an ashawo as a partner.

But don't worry, okay?

I'm sure your lesbian sistas will never reject you.

Idiot!!!
A whóre will continue exposing herself. Let her continue.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by sekem: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

I recognise that. I know I won't be missed. That's why I tried killing myself before?

Anyway, not like I was asking any of you to sympathise. I was defending myself against the olosho accusation.

Hmm... na wa o!

I don't understand. You mean you tried to kill yourself or what? Over a man's love or what?

Sorry o!

This love of a thing must be a very strong thing o!

Oh, how I wish I can love

Maybe I would have tried to correct these negative thoughts that have been beclouding your judgment concerning men. embarassed
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Jimmykozz(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Ohhh!!! poor girl sorry...*smile*
Cos ur heartbroken and frustrated abt life,ur now typing rubbish abt guys...sorry case for u guys are d cause of it all.
so all u need to do is accept it as ur fate....Rurb
bishhhh
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Not all guys though undecided

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by skywalker001(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
These are all factual but admit it or not we ladies are still keep falling with these kind of men. Maybe because men are all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by ForeverYoung197(f): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=skywalker001 post=46880089][/quote]

grin
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Josephokongwu(m): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

is not about my ex bro just admit it
bobo.. It about your ex jooooorrr....
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by ibrokola(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Ouch
This 1 just got her heart broken!
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by hob(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2016
i dont know hw this kind of thread can make it to FP undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

pele tie @op
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Topestbilly(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2016
shamsuRana:

8...They know what they want in a woman.

Except...

SUITORS NOW PREFER OUR MAIDS TO OUR DAUGHTERS FOR MARRIAGE

Why not?

When we devote time in training the maids on how to cook well, how to clean the house and on good mannerisms while leaving our own daughters untrained.

We overwork the maids and they adjust with equanimity because they need us to survive.

The maids turn out to manage the indignation and insolence we and our children subject them to. All these make the maids better wives who can manage even the angriest of men.

Our precious daughters are pampered through nursery and primary schools. They speak the English we want and know all the cartoon slangs by heart. We beat the maids blue black if they ever ask our girls to help out in domestic duties. They see kitchen things as maids' things.

The girls move from boarding schools to the university, do their NYSC, Masters and get a job. Of course, they are ripe for marriage and you wish that to happen soon.

From one relationship to another, the same story. The guys would parade and dump them. They are only good in bed, outings, clubs and red carpet functions.

The boys de-commit when they notice that the possible wife cannot cook, arrange things and are very domestically untrained. The rich guys can manage as they would mitigate the handicap by hiring a domestic help. Not all guys can afford this for a start.

The upcoming and very sensitive guys who would make good husbands, fathers and leaders would not manage these parents' inflicted shortcomings. They would settle for well trained ones. They know the value and the pride in hosting friends at home to delicious delicacies prepared by a wife.

My friends love eating the food my wife makes. My wife's proficiency in culinary matters and the joy she exudes in cooking different dishes for me has made me to stop eating outside. I tell people that as a titled man, that I'm forbidden to eat outside but I know the truth- no food can taste any better than my wife's. I'm also convinced that my addiction is not juju-inspired. It would have expired by now. We are married for 16 years+.

Not all your maids would remain your servants for ever. Some of them would finally do part-time studies and like a train, get to their God ordained destinations sooner or later.

Like a perfume, good guys perceive well trained wife materials from afar and dump the daughters of the bourgeois like hot iron. Long time happiness in at stake. No explanation is given. Sometimes, the sack message is made through a social medium.

Let your daughters learn what you teach your maids to make them compete for the few available good men if marriage is important to them. There are few guys who believe that marriage is for better for worse.

Don't be deceived; love is an active verb. Yes it is. You love; you loved; and you used to love. You can also hate who you used to love. Therefore, some men are immune to pre-marital love blindness.

In practice, love can't cover the stench of bad early formation of our daughters.

Right now, educated former maids are now cornering better men on offer because they possess the requisite or set skills the highly perceptible and ready husband materials need.

Take note..

This is a topic that deserves a thread on its own..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vikspring(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Topestbilly:

This is a topic that deserves a thread on its own..
create a thread for it
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by dilini(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2016
shamsuRana:

Except...

Why not?

When we devote time in training the maids on how to cook well, how to clean the house and on good mannerisms while leaving our own daughters untrained.

We overwork the maids and they adjust with equanimity because they need us to survive.

The maids turn out to manage the indignation and insolence we and our children subject them to. All these make the maids better wives who can manage even the angriest of men.

Our precious daughters are pampered through nursery and primary schools. They speak the English we want and know all the cartoon slangs by heart. We beat the maids blue black if they ever ask our girls to help out in domestic duties. They see kitchen things as maids' things.

The girls move from boarding schools to the university, do their NYSC, Masters and get a job. Of course, they are ripe for marriage and you wish that to happen soon.

From one relationship to another, the same story. The guys would parade and dump them. They are only good in bed, outings, clubs and red carpet functions.

The boys de-commit when they notice that the possible wife cannot cook, arrange things and are very domestically untrained. The rich guys can manage as they would mitigate the handicap by hiring a domestic help. Not all guys can afford this for a start.

The upcoming and very sensitive guys who would make good husbands, fathers and leaders would not manage these parents' inflicted shortcomings. They would settle for well trained ones. They know the value and the pride in hosting friends at home to delicious delicacies prepared by a wife.

My friends love eating the food my wife makes. My wife's proficiency in culinary matters and the joy she exudes in cooking different dishes for me has made me to stop eating outside. I tell people that as a titled man, that I'm forbidden to eat outside but I know the truth- no food can taste any better than my wife's. I'm also convinced that my addiction is not juju-inspired. It would have expired by now. We are married for 16 years+.

Not all your maids would remain your servants for ever. Some of them would finally do part-time studies and like a train, get to their God ordained destinations sooner or later.

Like a perfume, good guys perceive well trained wife materials from afar and dump the daughters of the bourgeois like hot iron. Long time happiness in at stake. No explanation is given. Sometimes, the sack message is made through a social medium.

Let your daughters learn what you teach your maids to make them compete for the few available good men if marriage is important to them. There are few guys who believe that marriage is for better for worse.

Don't be deceived; love is an active verb. Yes it is. You love; you loved; and you used to love. You can also hate who you used to love. Therefore, some men are immune to pre-marital love blindness.

In practice, love can't cover the stench of bad early formation of our daughters.

Right now, educated former maids are now cornering better men on offer because they possess the requisite or set skills the highly perceptible and ready husband materials need.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Topestbilly(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2016
vikspring:

create a thread for it

I will love to but it's either u ar lucky or popular b4 ur thread hit FP..
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
I don't know why nairaland men carry my matter for head lyk this.I know its pained u and u don't want to admits ur sin.
actually I can't reply u all those who quote me about what I wrote down. but one thing I want u men to know is that as u keep breaking woman heart so she also will intend to do so,so stop breaking woman heart again and focus on one lady u love.£# if u can do so our youths will be better and have a great relationship which will easily leads to marriage instead of u searching for submissive or good woman u people are mentioning.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by lookingfly: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

the fact that you suffered all these from your x doesn't mean all guys are like your x
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Filashade(f): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Na true o.

There are no real men out there anymore. Same way woman now has more than one man same way Men (as usual) have more than one woman.

As a kid I said there are still real and true men out there like Baba mi but after something happened recently, I have decided that there are NO REAL MEN out there. PERIOD!!

All men do is cheat and same goes for women (but there must have been a reason why she did it) but as for men when u ask them why they did it, its either the following:

1) Its in our nature to not stick to one woman (so what about us women nko)
2) Men are meant to mutliply (u dey craze for dere)
3) There are more woman out there than men so its best to share one man with multiple women (na wa oo)

When I then say what about women cheating, my papa come tell me say its wrong for women to cheat as if they cheat them go carry belle and woman should not cheat period.

Baba mi ahhhh God is watching u oo.

I rest my case.

Whether una like keep on thinking there are good men out there, non of them exist. Trust me on this on. NONE!!!

I DONT CARE!!

But I go continue they pray ooo. Make God give me a good husband o.. Ehhnnn. With the amount of divorce rate I dey see for my young life i no understand watin dey happen for our 21st century o...

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked sad sad angry angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vikspring(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
a
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vikspring(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
s
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vikspring(m): 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
dis is wat happens when are jobless
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vikspring(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
d
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vikspring(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
h
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by gatoyi: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
With this sort of mentality, is it a wonder that Nigeria is still a third world hell hole? Keep thinking of marriage as having someone serve you while you wonder why you have no jobs, no light, no good roads, no good leadership. Clap yourself for your backwards, can-never-do-anything-for yourself mentality; exact same as your useless leaders.

shamsuRana:

Except...

Why not?

Take note..
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vikspring(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
story story
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vikspring(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:
Amen. Men are The Worst.

They just say anythinh and don't care. They see themselves above women, like women don't have hopes, thoughts, feelings etc. and can just be used for money and sex.

THE WORST.

not all ooo
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vikspring(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
a
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vikspring(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
SSP

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

“I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.