Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (48469 Views)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by rhodu: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:
These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

1 they can never love one girl/ladies
2 love sex more than love
3 talented In lying
4 talk softly while conning a lady
5 heart breakers
6 can promise girl heaven and earth
7 fear pregnancy but hate protected sex

no bash pls and ladies can add to it

For your mind, u don write wetin mk sense and d thing don hit front page shey? can't really fathom if this gibberish makes u smart or outspoken? well i believe u don't have a man/guy/boy/sugar daddy in ur life else u don shoot urself 4 leg. Bt as God pass u, i know say u get all d above. pls, i'm waiting 4 u 2 write d strange things women do else i'll classify u a fem*****. i feel lyk head butting u.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by SuperSuave(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

yes I have, but most men are liar
you're shifting gradually, not all men again

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by cornel994(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Like peak...its in us, we can't help it. Try being faithful nd watch ur heart wrecked
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by bobosh02(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:
These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

All dis tins u stated here re also d characteristics of ladies of nowadays

1-can neva love one guy/men
2-love sex more dan love too n d worst is dey all claim to hate sex n dey love it d most even more dan guys
3-Gifted n talented liars
4-talk softly wen dey wanna get money frm a guy
5-Talented heartbreakers(can break any heart wen it comes to money)
6-can promise heaven n earth if d guy is rich and loaded
7-Fear unwanted pregnancy but love sex

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by W3irDo: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

is not about my ex bro just admit it
So how many many men have Yu dated?
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by W3irDo: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by funshow247(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2016
harsysky:

You, my friend, are right! I get flabbergasted when a lady who's probably been cheated upon label all men the same or all what not. I, particularly, have been heart broken, not once, but I have no grudges where these female folks are. Infact, I love them more for it because it goes to show that "love is whimsical" ,and one should enjoy every bit of it while it lasts.

I'm not one to have too many words with ladies who can't handle their emotions. The Op is definitely having an issue with self, either from growing up, through influences and/or heartbreak from ex.

However, Op, if you have issue with the guys, do us this favour: Go round the whole world; make friends with every guy; then, come here and repeat this sh-iT and I'll take you somewhat serious.

Right now, deal with your personal emotions ,and not corrupt other girls into having in their subconcious, that all guys are cheat.

#ILovetheWomenNomatterWhat#

Exactly.... U agree with you... She should go and sort herself and deal with her emotion rather, and not corrupt other ladies with wrong impression.

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nelson2233(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2016
men are crazy
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by sekem: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

No guy want me and I don't want them. This kitty shop is closed.

Kitty shop?

So you were selling before?

No wonder no man wants you anymore!!!

Maybe you haven't heard but no sensible man wants an ashawo as a partner.

But don't worry, okay?

I'm sure your lesbian sistas will never reject you.

Idiot!!!
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by foolinlove(f): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2016
sekem:

Kitty shop?

So you were selling before?

No wonder no man wants you anymore!!!

Maybe you haven't heard but no sensible man wants an ashawo as a partner.

But don't worry, okay?

I'm sure your lesbian sistas will never reject you.

Idiot!!!

It's a turn of phrase you fool. Meaning : my heart is closed and I'll never be in a relationship or have sex again.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2016
what of ladies who keep 6 sugar daddies and 10 boyfriends

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by charlsecy(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:
You sound desperate, heart-broken and love-starved.

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Ghost447(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

yes I have, but most men are liar
Why must you date most men, it presupposes you're not morally upright.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Defcon1(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

you talk like this and still date men and hope to marry one some day.
From your logic l guess other girls see your brothers in the same light...and your mum thinks the same of your father.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Defcon1(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

you talk like this and still date men and hope to marry one some day.
From your logic l guess other girls see your brothers in the same light...and your mum thinks the same of your father.
Why don't you try your fellow women since you are all perfect.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Nice one op

But, will our ladies ever learn?
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by ochobaba(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=Funkybabee post=46830849]

na olden days u dey talk about but we,i mean our guys nowadays are liars
seun,lalastica help me moved this thing to front page pls[/quote did she mention any days be it old or new in her article ?
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Adeolakk(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2016
This post reeks of immaturity.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by BoboFashion(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

It's a turn of phrase you fool. Meaning : my heart is closed and I'll never be in a relationship or have sex again.

That talk pain u gan... grin
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Andremani(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
These are all factual but admit it or not we ladies are still keep falling with these kind of men. Maybe because men are all the same.
if all men the same, pick one alread
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by sekem: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Okay, if that's what you really want, then no problem. It's your decision. A very wise decision. You have your own life to lead. And I fully support you and wish you luck.

But just so you know, you won't be missed at all!!!

Life goes on whether you are in a relationship or not. Unfortunately, you are either too proud or too foolish (in love) to realize how irrelevantly insignificant you are in the grand scheme of life.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by prittygift114: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2016
Gerarahere ......
my boo don't do that not all men do what you do.......
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by ForeverYoung197(f): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2016
Andremani:
if all men the same, pick one alread

Yeah boo I need to pick the worst one wink
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Billionsmith: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Is that all?
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by foolinlove(f): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2016
sekem:

Okay, if that's what you really want, then no problem. It's your decision. A very wise decision. You have your own life to lead. And I fully support you and wish you luck.

But just so you know, you won't be missed at all!!!

Life goes on whether you are in a relationship or not. Unfortunately, you are either too proud or too foolish (in love) to realize how irrelevantly insignificant you are in the grand scheme of life.

I recognise that. I know I won't be missed. That's why I tried killing myself before?

Anyway, not like I was asking any of you to sympathise. I was defending myself against the olosho accusation.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by syntekelite(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Men will be dogs, Wo(e)man will be cats...
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by treatise: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

is not about my ex bro just admit it

I was told that the reason for the rampant phenomenon of cheating by men is as a result of the society's vilification of polygamy . It was less of a problem in the time of old because men were at liberty to marry more than one wife which catered for instinctive urge to be in multiple sexual relationships. It is believed now that once you marry more than one wife you're a candidate for hell fire but most men(even the clergy ) are guilty of extra marital affairs.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by funshow247(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

I was loving and respectful. You seem to all blame it on me that my ex cheated. That was HIS choice, not MINE. He could have broken up with me before he moved on. He could have given me that small dignity.

Hmmmn... I deeply understand the angle you are coming from. I feel the pain.! But u gat to understand that no one owns your joy and no one can take it....move on! Better days jor! And learn from the past. We still av great guys and gehs o. No guck am.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by treatise: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=Funkybabee post=46830759]

I was told that the rampant phenomenon of cheating by men is as a result of the society's vilification of polygamy . It was less of a problem in the time of old because men were at liberty to marry more than one wife which catered for instinctive urge to be in multiple sexual relationships. It is believed now that once you marry more than one wife you're a candidate for hell fire but most men(even the clergy ) are guilty of extra marital affairs.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vikspring(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
So what about the ones that women do? Remove the log in ur eyes first, so u can see clearly, the speck in men's eyes! If we check well, u do worse than the things u mentioned. If I load u better slap ehn, u go get sense! angry

lol ... d truth most girls do worse things Dan some boys
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by saintkeppy(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

thanks Sir, I really understand what u said but y are some guys. even if she still do all this thing he will still be cheating outside even he will be telling u that he love u
why
. This Babe needs a perfect man, which is not eazy to find. He still loves u despite his shortcomings, he provides, he gets ur attention, Infact he's always available. If a man gives u 90-95% of his time, then the remaining% is very insignificant if u ask me. Sometimes we can't really explain why we cheat. But moderation is the key. If u are looking for 100% perfect man, that means na O.Y.O state go be ur case. Good Luck in ur ULTIMATE SEARCH.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by jerusalem101: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2016
It's so obvious that the peroration is written out of excruciating experiences, take heart dear. If you had listen to their parents and stay out of illicit affairs and pre-marital sex, all these wounded have befallen you.

Despite all, i really apprise your boldness in coming out to warn other youth ladies base on your experience. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 / 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.