Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price - Phone/Internet Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (53746 Views)

List Of Official Tecno Offices Where You Can Buy Camon C9 In Nigeria / Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] / What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by JanethEze(f): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
The pictures look very crisp.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Ana5000(f): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Op wetin that dark guy for your back de look at, ur ass ?

Why do you have to be so vulgar? Can't you just read the review and say something related to the topic?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Ana5000(f): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
I'm happy it has a 2 GB RAM.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Ana5000(f): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
BTW the pictures are so clear! The 13mp front camera is on fleek.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by nsamchizzy: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Queen Techy...like Techno Queen?..lol marketers
I can do better than that mtcheww!
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyindebrah:
the pictures I took with the C9 are clear,like very clear..I have used it,you haven't
I know what I'm saying.I should post more pictures but it was with a friend ans not sure if she would like that,the picture with that guy is because he's a celebrity so almost everyone should know him

13mp ....Tecno A7 still better than this
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by KingsleyCEO: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
I fel for Tecno c8 and I'm still regretting up till now... I'm done with Tecno shall... I run whenever I hear T and I don't wait for the ecno
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by KingsleyCEO: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
I fell for Tecno c8 and I'm still regretting up till now... I'm done with Tecno shall... I run whenever I hear T and I don't wait for the ecno
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ana5000:

Why do you have to be so vulgar? Can't you just read the review and say something related to the topic?
Mrs holy na you I ask and what is your business with the question I ask, the person I asked answered me so your question is inconsequential

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Ana5000(f): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Globalhustler:
It's a nice phone I'm getting it soon just that d money I av ain't enough yet. Camon cameras are always very superb.
Neatly Used Tecno c8 for sale 26k. 07039450095. I want to upgrade to c9

Good for you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Ana5000(f): 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Mrs holy na you I ask and what is your business with the question I ask, the person I asked answered me so your question is inconsequential

You are an embarrassment to young Nigerian men!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by onyichick(f): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
davit:

I got mine at 214 US dollars with discount from the seller.
OK tank u
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by girl4rmspace(f): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
BoboFashion:

Haba! Na fight?
when did i ever give you the impression that i was upset?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by holicalpha(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
bobo65:

Hehe
And u r?

VaLaR MorGHuLiS

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ana5000:

lol i am an embarrassment to young Nigerian men and you who can't mind her business is an embarrassment to old Nigerian women. Bae I know you? you know me? so what is your business with the question I asked ? abeg mind your business

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by searay(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Team L8plus

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by remele2(f): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyindebrah:
the pictures I took with the C9 are clear,like very clear..I have used it,you haven't
I know what I'm saying.I should post more pictures but it was with a friend ans not sure if she would like that,the picture with that guy is because he's a celebrity so almost everyone should know him

You keep saying its out......even i made a pre-order, in tecno office at Ikeja, and was given last week wednesday to come and pick it up, to my suprise at (3C hub) they told me the phone is not yet out, that they are yet to clear it at the port........ Plenty story...
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BolajiChang: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
2GB RAM rocks anyday anytime. Thank they finally took action on that

Ana5000:
I'm happy it has a 2 GB RAM.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by judajix(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
Techno ehn..... What on earth is eye print?!? embarassed

Cc ymodulus
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BolajiChang: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ahan thats harsh

Ana5000:

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BolajiChang: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
its eye scan, bro.

Use ypour eyeballs to lock ya phone..
judajix:
Techno ehn..... What on earth is eye print?!? embarassed

Cc ymodulus
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BolajiChang: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
N49,900
salvation77177:
Please, what's the official price of this phone.
Thanks
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Globalhustler(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chidimercy:

where do u stays?
iyanapaja , lagos
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Globalhustler(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Faraidi:
how much last?
25k lass
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BolajiChang: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Haha,

Tecno C9
MizMyColi:

Which level na?

cc Orikinla
which quality is this one?
Motorola Razr blade grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BolajiChang: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
LOL. For real, its your crush?
Its worth it tho

JanethEze:
Nice review! I think this phone is my new crush!
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BoboFashion(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
girl4rmspace:

when did i ever give you the impression that i was upset?
Calm down nah, can't I pull ur legs again nah? wink
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Dam5reey(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
akpobi:

13mp ....Tecno A7 still better than this

For your mind.. C9 score 38k Plus on antutu grin

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by aamstih: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hello, between the C9 and gionee S plus which wouldn't recommend? Price not being a factor. Thanks

bobo65:
On a serious note
There is nothing superb about this phones front camera just like c8

I took this picture with gionee s plus front camera in a place with not as much light exposure as d Op first pic
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Dam5reey(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Orikinla:
Even Nokia Asha takes better, clearer and sharper pictures and it is only N11K. grin
The attached picture is with Nokia Asha without zoom and without even editing or photoshopped like yours.

My Mi4 has 4K camera.
Apparently, you don't know what is 4K.

See you so 4k is a camera feature not video resolution...
Learner.. .. 5mp camera resolution is higher than 4k video resolution
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by tayo200(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
my N81 symbian phone rocks
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by girl4rmspace(f): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
BoboFashion:

Calm down nah, can't I pull ur legs again nah? wink

um am already calm, You are the one who got the wrong impression that i was somehow angry. Am not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.