Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price - Phone/Internet Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (53793 Views)

List Of Official Tecno Offices Where You Can Buy Camon C9 In Nigeria / Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] / What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BolajiChang: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lol, yeah.!

When will you introduce tu ur mum?

Oyindebrah:
fan friend,see somebody that wants to goto UK, grin welldone
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BolajiChang: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
I can upgrade it for you tho

Queenybliss:
Wish I had money to upgrade.. still luv my camon c8 tho
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BoboFashion(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
girl4rmspace:
My little cousin is a selfie person, i think i might get her this on her birthday

Spacegirl, get one for me too... grin
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by bobo65(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:

is that katsina camp?

Nah
Abj
Our POP April this year
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by MizMyColi(f): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
davit:
OVERRATED phone! Nothing special about this phone.

Team Elephone P9000 rocks. Rocking mine with its unique features like wireless charging, fast charging, monthly Ota and lots of custom roms from developers. Never forget that it is also a 4gb rom with 32gb ram!

It appears mods too get paid to put some topics relating to this C9 on front page these days.

Tell that to someone who has never used the Camon C9 for themselves. grin

4gb ROM, 32gb Ram
See yaself.
Correct your error joor.

Besides, like I said earlier, These things aren't such a biggie.
2Gb plus 16Gb and 3000maH is okay for me.

Wait till I create a thread on my own experience cool
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by piagetskinner(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
the eye scanner looks very annoying sef undecided undecided
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Orikinla(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

Tell that to someone who has never used the Camon C9 for themselves. grin

4gb ROM, 32gb Ram
See yaself.
Correct your error joor.

Besides, like I said earlier, These things aren't such a biggie.
2Gb plus 16Gb and 3000maH is okay for me.

Wait till I create a thread on my own experience cool

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by MizMyColi(f): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyindebrah:
I can own my device company though..so just leave I and my tech life alone
Yea.. In your dreams i bet.. It doesn't happen this way my dear
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Orikinla(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

cheesy

Xiaomi Mi4 is better by miles.
Show your own pictures taken in Nigerian environment. Not photoshopped Tecno adverts. grin

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
OrangeDream:
Yea.. In your dreams i bet.. It doesn't happen this way my dear
I wasn't even planning this,I just wanna own a big vlog channel
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by MizMyColi(f): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Orikinla:

Show your own pictures taken in Nigerian environment. Not photoshopped Tecno adverts. grin

Hahhahaha

Even you are amazed, right?
lol cheesy

Take a look at the pictures again and see the people in the background.
They are black Nigerians.
lol

Camon C9 camera rocks! No picture was taken outside Nigeria. Those are tourists locations.
The fair guy is a Nigerian, and the guy in the background with black hair shows you those were taken here.

Xiaomi might be better in other specs o
But I am yet to see a phone that beats camon C9 Camera.

I would have posted my pictures, but I don't want any of my latest pics on Nairaland for now.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
khaiwealth:
quote author=Oyindebrah post=46974239]thank you khai
grin looooool sorry error message, its actually miss techy i watched still hv her video.... Guess she inspired you, why not find another name. Queen techy and miss techy
I like that,and I don't find it impersonating,I think its cool and she would smile so much that she has a fan. Same way people use wizkid as their name and shits..people that bear "kadijat" now bear "Dija" because there's dija in mavin record
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by salvation77177: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please, what's the official price of this phone.
Thanks
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Keep dreaming.. I can see the foundation stones in between your keyboard and Nairaland.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Orikinla:

lol the c9 camera is more clear,don't compare biko
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyindebrah:
you mean YouTube channel, cos you actually don't have vlogs, your videos are reviews and stuffs. Nice BTW
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

Hahhahaha

lol cheesy

lol

Camon C9 camera rocks! No picture was taken outside Nigeria. Those are tourists locations.
The fair guy is a Nigerian, and the guy in the background with black hair shows you those were taken here.

I would have posted my pictures, but I don't want any of my latest pics on Nairaland for now.
Mizmycoli wahs your level gangan? Lol
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
piagetskinner:
the eye scanner looks very annoying sef undecided undecided
how
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
lepagawu:
you mean YouTube channel, cos you actually don't have vlogs, your videos are reviews and stuffs. Nice BTW
I do nah,can't u see my YouTube video?isn't it mine?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Orikinla(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

Hahhahaha

lol cheesy

lol

The picture with the tall guy and short girl looks like Nokia Asha camera phone quality. grin
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Orikinla(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyindebrah:
lol the c9 camera is more clear,don't compare biko
Do you need glasses? grin

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyindebrah:
I do nah,can't u see my YouTube video?isn't it mine?
Yeah I know, but vlogging different from uploading videos to YouTube. You see there are different kinds of videos, comedy, music videos, educational videos, news, reviews etc. But blogging is a kind of video where you discuss personal issues with your viewers, issues that has to do with you or everyday people, it might be your daily activity. That's why Toke Makinwa is a vlogger and Mark Angel, or you or misstechy are not. But in short, you're all Youtubers, you make YouTube videos..

BTW I seem to see you more often on every social media platform now
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by MizMyColi(f): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
lepagawu:
Mizmycoli wahs your level gangan? Lol

Which level na?

cc Orikinla
which quality is this one?
Motorola Razr blade grin grin grin cheesy

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by holicalpha(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
bobo65:
On a serious note
There is nothing superb about this phones front camera just like c8

I took this picture with gionee s plus front camera in a place with not as much light exposure as d Op first pic
Mr No Name
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by girl4rmspace(f): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
BoboFashion:

Spacegirl, get one for me too... grin
am sure you got the means to get it yourself
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by bobo65(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
holicalpha:
Mr No Name

Hehe
And u r?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

Which level na?

cc Orikinla
what do you rep? A blog? A YT channel? Or tecno?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Orikinla:
Do you need glasses? grin
why this geh photo full your phone?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by onyichick(f): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
davit:
OVERRATED phone! Nothing special about this phone.

Team Elephone P9000 rocks. Rocking mine with its unique features like wireless charging, fast charging, monthly Ota and lots of custom roms from developers. Never forget that it is also a 4gb RAM with 32gb ROM!

It appears mods too get paid to put some topics relating to this C9 on front page these days.
please how much does the telephone p9000 cost? I got d telephone S2 last yr but d screen is so cracked now n d parts r not available here.
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Orikinla(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

Which level na?

cc Orikinla

See attached picture of lobby of Four Points by Sheraton in Lekki I took with ordinary Nokia Asha and it is still better than your own picture of the furniture.
My picture as more than 10, 000 views on Trip Advisor with gratitude from the GM of the hotel.

Apparently, you don't know good photography.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by BoboFashion(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
girl4rmspace:

am sure you got the means to get it yourself
Haba! Na fight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.