Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State (40673 Views)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by emsheddy(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
God bless you, sweetheart.
I always tell this Igbos that I will take the yorubas over this SS minorities(except Akwaibom/calabar people).
All these ijaws,urhobos,isoko,ogoni etc they are taught at childhood to hate Igbos.
That hate is what influence some South South Igbos to deny being Igbo inorder to be accepted.
These Igbos will not hear, very emotional sets of agitators..

How some of you will hide behind a keyboard and type thrash beats my imagination! I am proudly ISOKO! I schooled in the EAST! 90% of my friends are igbos. And as old as I am, I have never heard my dad and mum use 'hate igbo' in their discussion! My fiancee is Igbo! So where the hell did you get that 'ijaws,urhobos,isoko,ogoni etc (deltans in general) are taught to hate igbo'! God will forgive you! As for you mrvitalis am highly disappointed in you for supporting that silly and careless statement. Millerz thanks for your stand!

2 Likes

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2016
ollah1:

Why should they be agitating for biafra? So of it eventually happens, you will use population to be ahead of them while using their oyel to finance the country
kai guy u wise, n that's why we will never support Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by emsheddy(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
God bless you, sweetheart.
I always tell this Igbos that I will take the yorubas over this SS minorities(except Akwaibom/calabar people).
All these ijaws,urhobos,isoko,ogoni etc they are taught at childhood to hate Igbos.
That hate is what influence some South South Igbos to deny being Igbo inorder to be accepted.
These Igbos will not hear, very emotional sets of agitators..

How some of you will hide behind a keyboard and type thrash beats my imagination! I am proudly ISOKO! I schooled in the EAST! 90% of my friends are igbos. And as old as I am, I have never heard my dad and mum use 'hate igbo' in their discussion! My fiancee is Igbo! So where the hell did you get that 'ijaws,urhobos,isoko,ogoni etc (deltans in general) are taught to hate igbo'! God will forgive you! As for you mrvitalis am highly disappointed in you for supporting that silly and careless statement. Millerz thanks for your stand!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Anijay1212(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2016
jared007:
I will soon float my own strike force. What name should I give it sef?
Make we call am pipe line militant bombers(pmb)
I will be the treasurer and it is non negotiable.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MrEverest(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Ghen ghen, this is getting out of hand. Emperor Buhari fiddles while Nigeria burns. I dont see an end to all these agitations except we do the needful by granting them resource control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Ijaya123: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2016
Another hungry lots.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by spiralwedge(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Third mainland bridge? Dem no born them well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by saturnjay(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2016
My former landlord was an ijaw, I am Yoruba, I once asked him why the such much hatred for ibos but he couldn't respond, I have never seen anyone that hated ibos more than the man, he is a Niger delta man. For IPOB to think the Niger deltans love them, they need to re-examine that, the Niger delta's hate for ibos is so much, they can never follow them to form biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Basalt(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2016
mrvitalis:

How many ijaws do u have as friends??
Just wish God will show u what will happen if this nations are independent
No be ijaws way we grow up for PH? ?
Only small thing TonyeBarcanista do us una won cry.. And he still has something to gain from us... now imagine when he has nothing to gain... And TonyeBarcanista is a mild Ijaw mind.. Too.. so imagine what the real ijaws will do

The SE has all it takes to stand alone with or without SS.

Two of our states (Imo and Abia) are already included in Niger Delta by Obasanjo then and Anambra also has oil, Enugu is over saturated with coal and Ebonyi has limestone, rice and other Natural resources.

So tell me why 3 out of five states states have oil, the other two states have other natural resources and they can't stand together as country.

Let Yorubads stop thinking that Igbos are ready to lick the Ass of SS bcoz of their oil we also have our oil coupled with our natural business sense and skills and believe me we can stand well.

In short personally I don't even want a combination of SS / SE.
Let everybody go their way but let this lugard ZOO fall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by emsheddy(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Why do you post trash anyhow? who told you the urhobos, isokos and the ijaws hate Igbos? do you know how many ibos are living in delta state? now compare that to the numbers of deltans living in anambra, enugu or imo. and tell me where the hate is.
Bros I tire oh! all these kind of comment makes me give up on Nigeria abeg! see the rubbish adult dey cough out! This one go still be person mama one day!
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MasterofNL: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2016
uupgrade:
u better start training before d time comes, becux me n u go decide that one for war front, nobi for nairaland.

That is ok. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2016
MasterofNL:

We don't want Ijaws in our country, they can form their Niger Delta Republic with the rest of the 'We SS' groups after we have carved out Igboland from their SS.
after a gun battle with me, so go n train bro, I swear u need it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by toofit007: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Thomsyne:
Na wa o... New groups springing up each day... If they bear thia violent mentality in their minds, if they eventually become a republic it won't take time before they destroy their own lands themselves...
why are u crying more than them it is their country so let them do what ever that please them in their new country.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Aaronzy: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Manueleee:
If Buhari was a gud man, all dis group wont b fighting is govt. So to me, he s nt a gud man dat s y his sins are after him.
i truely hope dis ur idiocy is not hereditary so dat it wnt be transfered to next generation wen u procreate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by 1kinggy(m): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2016
You don't break Nigeria by blowing pipelines and bridges in your part of the country. Borrow small sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by emsheddy(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2016
saturnjay:
My former landlord was an ijaw, I am Yoruba, I once asked him why the such much hatred for ibos but he couldn't respond, I have never seen anyone that hated ibos more than the man, he is a Niger delta man. For IPOB to think the Niger deltans love them, they need to re-examine that, the Niger delta's hate for ibos is so much, they can never follow them to form biafra
You are also a big problem to this country. So your landlord is enough research to conclude that Niger deltans hate igbos! God, how did I end up in a country with people who think and talk like this? Millerz, see another one here ooooooo!
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Smh. cry no hope for the future unity of this country.

Some set of people have just determined to be land grabbing, propaganda spewing, troublemakers. Now they've started badmouthing ijaw pple like they badmouthed Yoruba people.

My hope is dt we all put pressure on our representatives to implement some sort of resource control. Even if it's 40%. Let everyone find their individual feet & competitive advantage for a while & then let's peacefully disintegrate.

No house divided against itself can stand - Abraham Lincoln.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by mediang: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by zikray: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2016
nyanyanpu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Adminisher: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2016
ZZZDN:

This group is really a fake group formed by APC to distract NDA and other serious agitators of freedom. They claim to be NDA brothers in order to draw them out and expose them to the government for annihilation. From intelligence gathering, APC wants to install a Pseudo militant group to act as if they are with the militants but their goal is to identify the militants and quell the voice of agitation for equity and fair play, but their modus operandi have been exposed.

Okay. At least you are intelligent.
I don't see much of this on Nairaland , just kids exciting them selves over nothing.
I don't support NDA and militancy and I think PDP is behind them.
At least 75 percent of all militant groups statements in the media are government sponsored. There is serious monitoring for "chatter" by intelligence agencies some of whom are not even in Nigeria.
Nigeria is not going to divide and there is no restructuring till maybe 2023 . It is maybe Buhari himself who will do it.
If a shooting war breaks out in the ND , it is a great disaster for the people. They won't even see Nigerian soldiers to kill but most of the militants making mouth will be killed, wounded and imprisoned. It will be like film. People should get serious, allow economic activity to resume and hold every arm of government accountable
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by imagrg(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2016
Some of you agitating war lack foresight and do that out of greed and, probably frustration. If you reflect back to the Holocaust and devastation that heralded the last civil war your childish insensitivity will mellow down. See the way you ask for secession as if it would solve the problem. Do you realize that your loved ones could die in cross-fire? You could yourself die. If you have nothing to lose dying, others still love life. Don't ask for war; embrace dialogue please. When war emanates, the rich fly abroad with members of their families and leave you and I to die fighting for their future comfort. Don't fight a fight to favour the rich. The poor die in war while the rich enjoy the fruit of the poor man's struggle. Be warned!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Keegan: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2016
hucienda:
Confusion everywhere

Nigeria is now Babel where confusion reigns.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MasterofNL: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2016
uupgrade:
[s]after a gun battle with me, so go n train bro, I swear u need it[/s]

Ok. angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MrEverest(m): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
uupgrade:
lol, kai guy ijaw no bad ooh. we no just like d IBO's attitude of over wise that's why we will never ever be part of biafra . as for d other minorities in Niger Delta Republic they will be treated fairly just d way Good luck treated d North during his time.
You busy blowing hot air! We dont even need Ijaws in Biafra, five SE states, Delta North, Upland Rivers & Akwa Ibom/Cross River will make a perfect country. Bayelsa, Delta South & Riverine areas of Rivers state will always remain volatile & so will be a liability to Biafra. Your fight with Itsekiri In Warri is a pointer to what ND republic will be. Every state will control its resources in Biafra & Igbos are business minded people that have no time for billigerancy while Ijaws are redundant & lazy in nature.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Adminisher: 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
ZZZDN:

This group is really a fake group formed by APC to distract NDA and other serious agitators of freedom. They claim to be NDA brothers in order to draw them out and expose them to the government for annihilation. From intelligence gathering, APC wants to install a Pseudo militant group to act as if they are with the militants but their goal is to identify the militants and quell the voice of agitation for equity and fair play, but their modus operandi have been exposed.

Okay. At least you are intelligent.
I don't see much of this on Nairaland , just kids exciting them selves over nothing.
I don't support NDA and militancy and I think PDP is behind them.
At least 75 percent of all militant groups statements in the media are government sponsored. There is serious monitoring for "chatter" by intelligence agencies some of whom are not even in Nigeria.
Nigeria is not going to divide and there is no restructuring till maybe 2023 . It is maybe Buhari himself who will do it.
If a shooting war breaks out in the ND , it is a great disaster for the people. They won't even see Nigerian soldiers to kill. It will be like film. People should get serious, allow economic activity to resume and hold every arm of government accountable
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by slizylindy: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
michelz:

Mr Man,why can't you just leave Biafra alone,eeh?
What is this obsession with Biafra?
The OP will be talking about something else,and you'll be everywhere wailing over Biafra... What is your problem?

I WISH I COULD LIKE YOUR POST HUNDRED TIMES.

These days eh, even if OPs are discussing foreign affairs, someone from nowhere will just call Biafra, is this an addiction or what?
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by MrEverest(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
imagrg:
Some of you agitating war lack foresight and do that out of greed and, probably frustration. If you reflect back to the Holocaust and devastation that heralded the last civil war your childish insensitivity will mellow down. See the way you ask for secession as if it would solve the problem. Do you realize that your loved ones could die in cross-fire? You could yourself die. If you have nothing to lose dying, others still love life. Don't ask for war; embrace dialogue please. When war emanates, the rich fly abroad with members of their families and leave you and I to die fighting for their future comfort. Don't fight a fight to favour the rich. The poor die in war while the rich enjoy the fruit of the poor man's struggle. Be warned!
Whats is your point? Did anybody ask for war?? Is asking for self determination or referendum, a supposed universal right now synonimous to asking for war? Were is your brain please
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by Suntzung: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
ND's Newest Bussiness In Town!
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by PecE2Make: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Only in dis country u will hear "one Nigeria" Is there any other country that answers one country? There shall be no love among one another unless one Nigeria is removed. Take it or live it, it is a fraud.
Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
uchelvlink:
and who told you Niger Delta can not pledge loyalty to Biafra after getting their Republic?

I can tell you dude, Biafrans will support every move and decisions of the ND, only to team up later.

Trust me, Nijiriya is the common ENEMY!
ND cannot pledge loyalty to biafra! Rather biafra will pledge loyalty to us! Get it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by mrvitalis(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Basalt:

The SE has all it takes to stand alone with or without SS.

Two of our states (Imo and Abia) are already included in Niger Delta by Obasanjo then and Anambra also has oil, Enugu is over saturated with coal and Ebonyi has limestone, rice and other Natural resources.

So tell me why 3 out of five states states have oil, the other two states have other natural resources and they can't stand together as country.

Let Yorubads stop thinking that Igbos are ready to lick the Ass of SS bcoz of their oil we also have our oil coupled with our natural business sense and skills and believe me we can stand well.

In short personally I don't even want a combination of SS / SE.
Let everybody go their way but let this lugard ZOO fall

Do u know what it means to be landlocked?? We can have issues with them and they luck our access to the sea .. . What will u do??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State by uzo4real(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Foolishness emanating from the creeks these days..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Shares Throwback Photos With Husband, Children To Mark Father's Day / Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.