Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush (46836 Views)

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They See A Potential Fuckmate (pics) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. Youre looking for a girl? But your DP, isnt that a girl too? shocked hey wait, are you a lesbian or....a PLAYA? angry
player ke...abeg i prefer lesbian. Bt sorry to let ur hopes down..m nt a girl
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lykar:
player ke...abeg i prefer lesbian. Bt sorry to let ur hopes down..m nt a girl

Uumm.. I'm not quite sure of your shyness. cool you are very vocal. I prefer shy guys Lykar. wink
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by DanceVille: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blessograo:
I don't think it's true because the two Bangladeshi guys crushing on me will even be afraid to say hi to me, all they can both say is "nice dress Blessing" everyday and it freaks me out cos they can't say their mind or even face me and i freak out because their presence makes me uncomfortable knowing they are crushing on me and saying nothing undecided
Something keeps telling me you're lying.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by viceric677(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ur mumu na follow come. Gerrrahere!
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Puresolutions: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blessograo:
I don't think it's true because the two Bangladeshi guys crushing on me will even be afraid to say hi to me, all they can both say is "nice dress Blessing" everyday and it freaks me out cos they can't say their mind or even face me and i freak out because their presence makes me uncomfortable knowing they are crushing on me and saying nothing undecided

So Blesso can i call the " Bangadish " guys up now and have them come over to your place?
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by DanceVille: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
when i meet a girl i really like i don't go all screamy like that....i talk to her like i talk to other girls/guys !
Then, I don't see anything shy in you bro.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by viceric677(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blessograo:

the same happened to me. Two London girls. I can feel what u felt.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Uumm.. I'm not quite sure of your shyness. cool you are very vocal. I prefer shy guys Lykar. wink
I havent seen ur pic dats y am not shy yet...we shy guys can say anything we want on social media mind you. If i had my real dp on i wldnt behave this way so its better this way.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
viceric677:

the same happened to me. Two London girls. I can feel what u felt.
just two? grin i thought u were going to say 20 or 30 sef
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lykar:
I havent seen ur pic dats y am not shy yet...we shy guys can say anything we want on social media mind you. If i had my real dp on i wldnt behave this way so its better this way.

I disagree. DP is not the main reason why people say whatever they want on social media. Take for example on FB. Everybody has their own pictures,has their own say and they don't care if they will hit someone with a dump truck. Same here on NL.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by DanceVille: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
no i feel tensed up , talking to her like that will help hide my supposed shyness grin
Then you must be an Introvert bro.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Engrobiorah(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

OK. But do you possessed all those 7 traits of a Shy Guy with no Exceptions? grin grin grin
If yes, then I must tell the OP that I found one wink
Yes smiley
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Blessograo(f): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin grin they will not still talk
Puresolutions:

So Blesso can i call the " Bangadish " guys up now and have them come over to your place?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Blessograo(f): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
because you lie to yourself that you can't distinguish the truth grin
DanceVille:
Something keeps telling me you're lying.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I disagree. DP is not the main reason why people say whatever they want on social media. Take for example on FB. Everybody has their own pictures,has their own say and they don't care if they will hit someone with a dump truck. Same here on NL.
okay if thats what u think..am never gona post my pic on NL, just check Facebook: Ewubare David on fbk to see what i mean
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Puresolutions: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blessograo:

Lol @Blessing oay let me spill all men are this way 100% it moods that alters or makes some of us come out,for the others that have overcome it it's lust,experience or life's way of dealing with us that helps us come out.

When i started talking to the opposite sex earlier in life if u put in front of one i would crumble as time went on if you put me in front of 1000 females i'ld say my mind but speaking to someone about feelings is on another plane it's not the mere talk because ur mind is in ten thousand different directions what if she loved someone else,what if she doesnt like me,am i attractive enough..it goes down to the fact that a man's inner being has too many noises blurring and obstructing his natural actions he really wants to carry out..

i've been there i dnt even knw if im out to be sincere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Puresolutions: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blessograo:

But if a guy appraoches a female he likes without previous experiences over 50% of times you ladys say No..which makes it the more reason guys prefer to wander about aimlessly around her looking for a perfect time that never presents itself..

What a dilemma asking out is to both sexes..Lol.. grin
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Blessograo(f): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Puresolutions:

But if a guy appraoches a female he likes without previous experiences over 50% of times you ladys say No..which makes it the more reason guys prefer to wander about aimlessly around her looking for a perfect time that never presents itself..

What a dilemma asking out is to both sexes..Lol.. grin
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Likei(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
grin now, where can I find a guy exactly like this one? A SHY GUY grin

am right here
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Right now, I'm not a shy a guy, but I'll be shy as from next week, so pm me
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
Am a very shy guy and i don't do none of this! undecided
exactly with me
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
DanceVille:
Then, I don't see anything shy in you bro.
am a shy guy buh i don't do any of this u wrote
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by telim: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Am a complete shy guy but I don't do any of these, am only interested in improving my skills that are already monetized and not wasting my time on girls that drains bank accounts.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by kcy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Y shall I shy, even if I shall shy shall I shy for u
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Puresolutions: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
There's somethin that hasn't happened to me and many guys but the imagination isnt far from our minds,it's the picture on the face of a guy that touches a female's body part in public and she turns and slaps him 4 heavy slaps and he stands not able to answer defend himself or do anythin...it's also a reason guys like to check and make sure yu are interested too before i ask yu out... Abi i lie ? Too embarassing a girl slaps a guy 4 times..chai..in public..chai..i'm out of here imaging it is making me the more sickly
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Tjohnnay: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
I'm guilty of no2 d rest NEVER
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by nbright: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Me! I became her friend, we were so close that I was afraid to drive her off if I voice my intention, after 3 month's she called me up and said nbright, wetin you want from me? I just ........
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by visijo(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
why should i shy a shy?
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by EmperorTayo1864(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
here I am
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Tripletimmy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

na me be this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND / Reuben Abati Replies Ghana Police Commander On Sex Rounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.