Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush (46822 Views)

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They See A Potential Fuckmate (pics) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by sinceraconcept(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2016
I'm a very shy guy but only number 2 is true about me
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2016
goingape:
once you ENTER 30yrs you go forget say you talk this TALK.

once that time come and you never marry, your crush will no longer have interest in You but rather your neighbor's daughter! yes that small girl with no breasst will later OVER TAKE You.

your life will be like MTN 100naira recharge which fade away by just 2mint of call.

your life will look like that of that 5mb bonus mtn use to give. and that's when you will realize that you are NOTHING and not even less than MTN costumer care service.

oga abeg check that woman profile picture. She don pass 30 years jhoor. She should be in her late 30's and still forming young. Her eyes never shine yet, e be like say e go open for her 40's by then she go dey sing am like anthem "HAD I KNOWN"
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by sorextee(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2016
I've been looking for a shy frnd like me. Seems I've really found one. Dm ur number naw..

ForeverYoung197:

grin I'm shy now...
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by goingape: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
oga abeg check that woman profile picture. She don pass 30 years jhoor. She should be in her late 30's and still forming young. Her eyes never shine yet, e be like say e go open for her 40's by then she go dey sing am like anthem "HAD I KNOWN"
imagine ohh.

persin still dey form at that age!

NAIJA WOMEN like to learn things The hard way.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2016
sorextee:
I've been looking for a shy frnd like me. Seems I've really found one. Dm ur number naw..

grin uh ooh. Somebody's interested to get my number.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Kayuspopo(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

grin thats cute. Do you blush too?

yewz
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Johnsown1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Op for ur mind u know shy guys
Shy guys do not look gals in the face

ForeverYoung197 am one.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by holasam(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Iam a shy guy buh honestly i do none of those, yet i get what i want.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Emmydek(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=DanceVille post=46981311][/quote]
Danceville I really need to ask you some questions. Your answers might be of great help. Thanks
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by DONOCHAS(m): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

All those 7 babe wink
Wot of six
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by talk2joel(m): 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Blessograo:
how? they should e bold to do that and i think if i do they may be scared

You know that's not true! I just believe in doing d right think...
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by talk2joel(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Is this what you called desperation? tongue
Well, I called it fantasizing grin

I guess u got d msg...
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Yteflon(m): 3:24am On Jul 04, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
grin now, where can I find a guy exactly like this one? A SHY GUY grin
one here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.