Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush (46831 Views)

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They See A Potential Fuckmate (pics) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by smarleybiz(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mhe no too shy Bt I shy small... Number 2 is ma daily bread.... Though am now bold and confident of myself....
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Tobium1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
I'm a very shy guy, but i've never done any of this rubbish
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Stop spreading our BOXERS outside @OP is suppose to be our UNDERWEAR grin
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by obinoral1179(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Staring at the crush, causing the crush to be shy.

Am good at that though.

I fit look till tomorrow and I will not say anything. So weird
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by thaoriginator: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Op pls help me find one babe. I'm shy and lonely. Slim and tall. Nice and friendly, but.. cry
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by shamecurls(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
grin now, where can I find a guy exactly like this one? A SHY GUY grin

Am a shy guy
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Oladim001(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
I agree oo. All what the OP said was on point. Am talking from experience. Its like the Op was reading my mind when writing this.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Stemkay: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Thats in pluto.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by zayyadoski(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Non of dis is correct, am a shy guy but i don't do any of these....
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by kegoodman: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lol

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Globalhustler(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
op u try . u got me. ive done almost all that is in your list.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by vital94(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Funny
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by bayocanny: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Here I am
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by goodforsomthing: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

OK. But do you possessed all those 7 traits of a Shy Guy with no Exceptions? grin grin grin
If yes, then I must tell the OP that I found one wink

Why are looking for shy guys,just give us one reason.Naijabet man say so
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Globalhustler(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
i need a cute and shy girlfrd like me.
dear lovely shy girl,
i know you will visit this page and read my comment, so kindly quote, like, or pm me.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Onogiede(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
am equal to the tax my dear but if only u ready for marrage
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by abike12(f): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
5. Turn Themselves Into MTN Network

Please the above is called stalking and is neither cute nor welcome. That's how one so called 'shy' guy stalked me till I had to move apartments in the dead of the night. Abeg carry your shyness and be going.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by saintkel(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Rickcutie:
only number 2 is unique to shy guys.
u just caught me
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Ryda(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Shy guys indeed

*strolls out of thread
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Globalhustler(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
smarleybiz:
Mhe no too shy Bt I shy small... Number 2 is ma daily bread.... Though am now bold and confident of myself....
exactly what shy guys say and later find theirself in the shy corner wen they meet a pretty crush. whereby u count to three before you approach her and talk

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by stevups(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
That no4 shaaa!! The girl i loved but wanted to play me. She com get extra yr, then i flee for my life
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Bluezy13(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Thank you for the insults but why you keep following me if I'm "insane"? tongue Maybe because you are crazy too?
Perhaps not as crazy as you are tongue
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Have you obtained jamb?
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Onogiede(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
During my school days I had a strong crush with one of my pretty coursemate but as a shy type of guy didn't know on how to go about it rather lecturing her mostly our strong course,.I do help her during test & other things,.when she finally notes my prudent feeling towards we will already in final year that couldn't last long,.am stil battle with the shy
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by blackbartee(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Here
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by blackbartee(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Here
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by xoella: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
WHERE the SHY guys AT??
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Banter1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
am here
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by emmand2(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Why shall i shy 4 you?am i not a people?
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by emmand2(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Why shall i shy 4 you?am i nt a people?
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by smarleybiz(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Globalhustler:
exactly what shy guys say and later find theirself in the shy corner wen they meet a pretty crush. whereby u count to three before you approach her and talk

even if I shy I no shy pass okon, if u doubt mhe go watch calabar kitchen...

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by demzylahot(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
No.1 doesn't add up,who writes love letters these days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: / Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.