Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush (46837 Views)

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They See A Potential Fuckmate (pics) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by bigakin: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
shy shy bobo characteristic rare
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by holarcarny(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
I think I am a shy guy but when I had crush with a girl I followed her talk one on one the call was when can we meet that all sadI think I am a shy guy but when I had crush with a girl I followed her talk one on one the call was when can we meet that all
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by holarcarny(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
I think some guy need to get this right because some girls take the advantage of this
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Maxxy010(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Am a shy guy,indeed the op did his research very well,I do 6 a lot
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by greggng: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
grin now, where can I find a guy exactly like this one? A SHY GUY grin

Here I come take me
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by youngest85(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

It's in you!
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Guilty of 2 nd partialy no6.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Gesd(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
lol am a victim if no 1 n 2
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by stiflerdrug: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
house no4 Road 6 new layout Oginigba port harcourt. wink
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Phyde: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Funny, I'm used to No 2....
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ponti93(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blessograo:
I don't think it's true because the two Bangladeshi guys crushing on me will even be afraid to say hi to me, all they can both say is "nice dress Blessing" everyday and it freaks me out cos they can't say their mind or even face me and i freak out because their presence makes me uncomfortable knowing they are crushing on me and saying nothing undecided

will u be my personal doc angry kiss
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Abbeytoy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=DanceVille post=46981311][/quote]

Sometimes guilty of 1,2,6! But now....
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Hyfer(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=DanceVille post=46981311][/quote]only number two makes sense...
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by DONOCHAS(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I really fall in love instantly with OP's definitions about Shy Guys. wink
which part dear
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by MrImole: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Or maybe I better drop my BBM here exclusively for the SHY GUYS tongue
Check this one out: 7ab86076
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by mhizzpresh09(f): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
I doubt it works dz days..wit dx economy wia kip face like shit
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by mekanaky: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
pointless.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by tayo200(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
u gat me on this...dt number 2 is for me...buh am trying my best to build cm dt vourage needed. who can tutor me
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by goingape: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blessograo:
I don't think it's true because the two Bangladeshi guys crushing on me will even be afraid to say hi to me, all they can both say is "nice dress Blessing" everyday and it freaks me out cos they can't say their mind or even face me and i freak out because their presence makes me uncomfortable knowing they are crushing on me and saying nothing undecided
once you ENTER 30yrs you go forget say you talk this TALK.

once that time come and you never marry, your crush will no longer have interest in You but rather your neighbor's daughter! yes that small girl with no breasst will later OVER TAKE You.

your life will be like MTN 100naira recharge which fade away by just 2mint of call.

your life will look like that of that 5mb bonus mtn use to give. and that's when you will realize that you are NOTHING and not even less than MTN costumer care service.

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by AmAlbert(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
OP, una wey dey bold dey do una thing jeje nobody dey burst una, abeg make una free us kwanu make we dey do awa own, must you say how we behave, most ladies now go take am dey embaras person upandan....

Mtchewwweee !!!!!!
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by dmediator555(m): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Rickcutie:
only number 2 is unique to shy guys.

Bros, are you one of d shy guys? How u tak kn?
I smile fish everywhere .
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Biospnx(m): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I'm i suppose to say I'm here?
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ahamonyeka(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
No2. Is very correct I have a cousin who hardly talk to girls but on whatsapp. He has a good job but can't approach a girl and express his feeling unless on social media and he has an apartment but hardly brings them their.I ask him why do you prefer taking all those girls you meet on social media to guest house when you have a good apartment like this he look for one excuse I said no wahala since you don't want to be bringing then let me help you in warming the room with my different girls.

I dey help am warm the house make the rent no waste.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Leiman100(m): 12:13am On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
am that kind of Guy
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by sorextee(m): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2016
A shy guy is passing by.

ForeverYoung197:
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Leiman100(m): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I really fall in love instantly with OP's definitions about Shy Guys. wink
because of the recharge card abi? AM A SHY GUY
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:31am On Jun 28, 2016
Leiman100:
because of the recharge card abi? AM A SHY GUY

Not just a recharge card but all those 7 qualities of a Shy guy babe wink
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:32am On Jun 28, 2016
sorextee:
A shy guy is passing by.

Hi. I'm a shy girl too
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:32am On Jun 28, 2016
Biospnx:
I'm i suppose to say I'm here?

grin yeah I see you honey
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:36am On Jun 28, 2016
DONOCHAS:
which part dear

All those 7 babe wink
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Kayuspopo(m): 1:13am On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I possess all d traits........... I feel heat wen am abt to talk to a girll....smtimes I stutter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / Reuben Abati Replies Ghana Police Commander On Sex Rounds / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.