Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush (46839 Views)

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They See A Potential Fuckmate (pics) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by MrLittleFinger1(m): 1:40am On Jun 28, 2016
I hope it's your "pen of love"?
Nice one though, OPOP grin
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Kayuspopo:

I possess all d traits........... I feel heat wen am abt to talk to a girll....smtimes I stutter

grin thats cute. Do you blush too?
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by skywalker001(m): 1:46am On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
grin now, where can I find a guy exactly like this one? A SHY GUY grin
Am here... eyes is pushing me as am sendin dis 2 u sef
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Kakamorufu(m): 1:56am On Jun 28, 2016
social media chats,, am damn good at that
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Thobiy(m): 2:39am On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmn
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by meraki(f): 3:30am On Jun 28, 2016
Latest MTN Deactivation Codes!!!

Tired of constant deduction, unwanted subscriptions...............this is your way out!

To check for and deactivate unwanted MTN PLAY services

Dial *123*5#
Select N0. 2 and eight (cool menu will pop out.
Further select No 8 from the menu to view "My Play Services"and deactivate the unwanted MTN Play.
To stop unwanted mobile advertising

Dial *123*5#
Select N0. 4 and two (2) menu will pop out.
Select option No.1 to opt out of mobile advertising

Check the link below for other Value Added Services for activation (codes &price) and deactivation codes: https://techiefreebies./2016/06/28/latest-mtn-deactivation-codes/

HE LEFT THE HOUSE BROKE, RETURNED N35,941,000 RICHER!: https://lifelemonades./2016/06/28/he-left-the-house-broke-returned-n35941000-richer/

CELEBRITIES BARE THEIR BOTTOMS AT 2016 BET AWARDS! : https://lifelemonades./2016/06/28/celebrities-bare-their-bottoms-at-2016-bet-awards/

YOU WON’T BELIEVE SHE IS FIFTY! MEET 50-YEAR-OLD YE WEN WHO BLEW OUR MIND WITH HER SUPER TONED BODY AND YOUTHFUL LOOKS: https://lifelemonades./2016/06/28/you-wont-believe-she-is-fifty-meet-50-year-old-ye-wen-who-blew-our-mind-with-her-super-toned-body-and-youthful-looks/

NAIJA WINS AT 2016 BET AWARDS !: https://lifelemonades./2016/06/28/naija-wins-at-2016-bet-awards/

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Idrhas(m): 4:19am On Jun 28, 2016
Same goes for introverts. I can chat/text all day buh can't kip a call going for 2 mins.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by obontami2: 4:19am On Jun 28, 2016
another weak list
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by nightmile: 4:35am On Jun 28, 2016
shamecurls:

Am a shy guy

But you are not shy when it comes to unlacing ladies bra..
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Obas101(m): 4:53am On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Are you good and worthy to date one cool
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 28, 2016
Blessograo:
I don't think it's true because the two Bangladeshi guys crushing on me will even be afraid to say hi to me, all they can both say is "nice dress Blessing" everyday and it freaks me out cos they can't say their mind or even face me and i freak out because their presence makes me uncomfortable knowing they are crushing on me and saying nothing undecided

Wetin con carry you go Bangladesh
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by talk2joel(m): 5:20am On Jun 28, 2016
Blessograo:
I don't think it's true because the two Bangladeshi guys crushing on me will even be afraid to say hi to me, all they can both say is "nice dress Blessing" everyday and it freaks me out cos they can't say their mind or even face me and i freak out because their presence makes me uncomfortable knowing they are crushing on me and saying nothing undecided

Y don't u help them out....
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by talk2joel(m): 5:23am On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Depends y ur so desperate about geting a shy guy!
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 28, 2016
As true as can be.....Nd jealouseeee can kill dem
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by DanielGb(m): 5:55am On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. Youre looking for a girl? But your DP, isnt that a girl too? shocked hey wait, are you a lesbian or....a PLAYA? angry

Hi
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:06am On Jun 28, 2016
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:08am On Jun 28, 2016
talk2joel:

Depends y ur so desperate about geting a shy guy!

Is this what you called desperation? tongue
Well, I called it fantasizing grin
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Kayuspopo:

I possess all d traits........... I feel heat wen am abt to talk to a girll....smtimes I stutter

You do? What kind of heat you feel when you want to talk to a girl? cheesy
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Cyroskijah(m): 6:40am On Jun 28, 2016
Here I m... So shy d@ I was cut up wit 3, 4 n 7... Lolz... U can holla me on 08038935500 ...
Plz how do I come off dis jerk?
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by DanielGb(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

grin
lol Can we take this conversation private.
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by kdfemi(m): 6:59am On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
embarassed
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by trinity11(m): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2016
xoella:
WHERE the SHY guys AT??

who is looking for them, any bonanza? pls am here o
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by sorextee(m): 7:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Seriously We could be good shy frnds o. How do we connect naw? grin

ForeverYoung197:

Hi. I'm a shy girl too
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by trinity11(m): 7:16am On Jun 28, 2016
No 2 is konfarrrm for me,
buh not because am scared of slap or something.

goshhh I just hate rejection
on a sincere note I knw I am not dat presentable, so I just couldn't see anything more than the rejection

my eyes do the job,
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by ForeverYoung197(f): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2016
sorextee:
Seriously We could be good shy frnds o. How do we connect naw? grin

grin I'm shy now...
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by xoella: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2016
trinity11:

R u a shy guy??
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by xoella: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2016
trinity11:

R u a shy guy??
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Blessograo(f): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2016
your joke is off point
goingape:
once you ENTER 30yrs you go forget say you talk this TALK.

once that time come and you never marry, your crush will no longer have interest in You but rather your neighbor's daughter! yes that small girl with no breasst will later OVER TAKE You.

your life will be like MTN 100naira recharge which fade away by just 2mint of call.

your life will look like that of that 5mb bonus mtn use to give. and that's when you will realize that you are NOTHING and not even less than MTN costumer care service.

Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Blessograo(f): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2016
They are my classmates in China
sauceny:

Wetin con carry you go Bangladesh
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Blessograo(f): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2016
how? they should e bold to do that and i think if i do they may be scared
talk2joel:

Y don't u help them out....
Re: 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush by Blessograo(f): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2016
I'll think about it undecided
ponti93:

will u be my personal doc angry kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / Reuben Abati Replies Ghana Police Commander On Sex Rounds / Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.