Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? (31330 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by shahan(f): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2007
mukina2:

@shaitan . .i am the only girl so my Papa would never do that cheesy

I'm so proud of you, my dear. If you fancy any good chap with clean-shave, eductaed enough not to read matters beyond what he has been told, not such a loser as to advocate beating you (whether viloently or lightly. . .for your own good), but respects you, and truly understands how to treat a woman instead of regarding her as "property". . . by all means, go ahead. We are right behind you! Enjoy!  wink

PS. . . the typos were deliberate. . . just so that you catch my drift! cheesy
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2007
Donzman:

Ummm. . . I don't see anything inherently wrong with polygamy! cheesy

I resist you in Jesus name
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by shahan(f): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2007
babyosisi:

Nne, seconded o jare!! grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2007
What's inherently wrong with polygamy if the parties involved agree to it?. . . Religion aside!
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2007
babyosisi:

lmao.

I am still searching for whoever cussed Donzman with such madness. I give the person a week to confess.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by shahan(f): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2007
Donzman. . . she's serious. Confess kia-kia!! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mukina2: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2007
@donzman if you were a woman you wouldnt say that tongue
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2007
You should all answer my question instead of questioning my sanity. My sanity is allright!
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2007
Donzman:

You should all answer my question instead of questioning my sanity. My sanity is allright!

depends. does the wife get to bring in other men?
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by TayoD(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2007
@Donzman,

Ummm. . . I don't see anything inherently wrong with polygamy!

Do you see anything inherently wrong in polyandry then?
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mukina2: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

depends. does the wife get to bring in other men?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked whatttttttt never
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2007
Polyandry, polygamy!. . . No problem! cool

So you agree that polygamy is allright if the woman gets to bring in multiple men too?
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by TayoD(m): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2007
@Donzman,

Of course I don't believe in anything 'poly'. Whether polygamy, polyandry, polytheism or polytechnic  grin. The 'poly' tells me that it is a crowd.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2007
Ok for the record, I do not believe in polygamy, I was just trying to stir something up but nobody was willing to bite! undecided
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2007
TayoD:

@Donzman,

Of course I don't believe in anything 'poly'. Whether polygamy, polyandry, polytheism or polytecnic  grin. The 'poly' tells me that it is a crowd.

chei polytechnic too?,don't let hnd holder get a hold of you
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Reverend(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2007
Donzman:

Ok for the record, I do not believe in polygamy, I was just trying to stir something up but nobody was willing to bite! undecided

What do you mean nobody was going to bite?

How dare you abuse the 'poly' word for your own evil purpose grin grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 09, 2007
Donzman:

For our overall benefit, just a proper translation of the above post for clarity's sake:

Ok for the record, I do not believe in polygamy, I was just trying to draw some attention but nobody was willing to give me some! undecided
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 09, 2007
Dumbass, how many times do you see me in the religion section?. . . I just wanted Muslims (polygamists) to go against Christians (monogamists) on the issue.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 09, 2007
undecided

That's about the best response i could think up for your moronic statement.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by goodguy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2007
What's your problem, David? Donzman is well known for his sarcasm on this forum, so I don't know why you're making this an issue.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2007
Donzman and I agree a lot on the political/racism threads where we are usually opposed by the likes of sista and drusilla and my good friend ninetofive but on the religious threads,he may have high marks for political correctness,not I.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2007
where are the Muslim men,my questions are still unanswered.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by shahan(f): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2007
They are still in "waiting" mode. . . cheesy
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2007
Perhaps previewing their virgins lol
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mrpataki(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2007
If any of this peeps had come up to say growing beards was part of their holy sanctity, we would have known where to go from there, but to come and give me a scientific and baseless postulation that growing beards enhances sexual frustration *sorry* prowess, men that must be a spent up religion.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by shahan(f): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2007
You know how it works. . . our friends must always look for an excuse to justify Muhammad in cleverly woven subterfuge. It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not - they just have to propound 'research' for them. undecided
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2007
goodguy:

What's your problem, David? Donzman is well known for his sarcasm on this forum, so I don't know why you're making this an issue.

is something biting you? Why do you take it upon yourself to attack me for responding to others? Did i sleep with your wife or something?

Was my response addressed to you? Even Donzman was more sensible in his own response, coming from you hypocrite who was quoting about a soft answer turning away wrath yesterday. You're the embodiment of everything i dislike in certain men!
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2007
babyosisi:

where are the Muslim men,my questions are still unanswered.

they were in a hurry, they will be back to answer you in better detail. grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by goodguy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2007
The post of one that called you a dumbass is more sensible than the one that didn't call you any names? How softer did you expect me to reply? Anyway, it's biting me because you're derailing my thread.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2007
undecided whatever goodguy, call me whatever you like. can i just get on with my existence please? i'm bored of replying your self righteous posts.

you just accused me of barging into "your" thread on another thread, i'm sure you are not even following your own thread in your haste to badmouth me because i was the 5th person to post on the very first page of this thread! its better to reason than to hyperventilate anytime you see my name.

this is the last time i will refer to you in person, as far as i'm concerned i no longer notice your presence, donzman included. by all means say whatever u please.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by goodguy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2007
If you're referring to ToH's thread, obviously you didn't get my message. It was TOH I implied barged into my thread, not you. Read it again.

davidylan:

its better to reason than to hyperventilate anytime you see my name.

I should be the one telling you this. As far as it's goodguy's post, you just don't see anything good in it. undecided
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2007
sorry to break my silence but i just had to get this last bit in.

@ goodguy, think again! Did you ever see me notice you or refer to you on this forum until the day you gate crashed into my YIM?
Can we both return to that pre-YIM mode now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? / Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use / Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.