Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? (31336 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Aggressa(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2006
olabowale:

@All: The undisputed book of authority for the Muslims, is (1) Al Qur'an Kariim. All the words comes directly from Allah the Almighty. In the Qur'an Allah talks about those who were changing their natural appearance. The obvious diffence between male and female is the beard,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

grin grin Bros,
Then indeed your allah must be confused: because beards is NOT an obvious difference between males and females. Go to Calabar and you will see what I mean and some men even don't grow beard or body hair naturally; so what is the meaning of your obvious? I am not surpised because 'allah does not even know what it created the people from, whether sand or mud or dot or whatever.

olabowale:

Further the Qur'an tells the Muslims that they have good example in the prophet. In another verse, Muslims are told to obey Allah and the messenger so that they can achieve success. In another verse, still, the muslims are told that whatever Muhammad (AS) permits or allows or commands, muslims should take it and whatever he forbids, muslims should avoid.!

grin grin
Now this is a horrible example of a role-model: A murdering prophet who offically sanctioned 'lying' called TAQQIYA; a grown ass man with a fetish for sex with the girl-child; a man who describes women as having half a brain; a prophet who permits his followers to beat their wives albeit 'gently'; a prophet with up to 23 wives at a time but restricts his followers to just four; a prophet who cannot know whether it was God talking to him or devil (probably the latter though); a prophet who does not know what his god will do to him at the point of death (I think we know); a prophet who was reported received some of his revelations after sex with a 9yr old girl; a prophet who permits killing of those who refuse to accept his ideology or taxing them to submission,,,,,,,,and so on and so forth.

olabowale:

For example Muhammad (AS) informed us that Jibril (AS), came to him and informed him that when ever he performs ablution (The washing of the parts for the preparation of prayer or reading of Qur'an), he should upon washing of the feet, to cup some water and wet his beard with it. I do that now, from the moment I learnt about it. Muhammad told us that when we make this ablution, every drop of water that drips off our body , is a sign that our sins are dropping off and being wiped off from our record. We all know that humans commit a good amount of sins per day. Muhammad (AS) said that the one who takes shower 5 times a day will be cleaner with less stain on his body than the one who does not take shower, daily.

@All,
Even if you've been trying to be 'politically-correct' and refuse to declare the truth so that you don't cause offense, please read this quotation above and know why you must start praying especially for the salvation of our muslim friends; because we love muslims just as we must love everybody because our God is Love. Our God is love and he has commanded we take his gospel of salvation to the end of the world. If you read this entry above and you don't have (1) pity for muslims especially; (2) and a righteous indignation at Islam and the deception of muhammed; then you are heartless.
Every prayer offered to God in Love and faith is answered, please pray for genuine salvation to come to our muslim friends. Pray for the continued exposure of the "gospel of salvation through works of deception" as highlighted above.
God answers prayers.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2006
olabowale:

1. @All: The undisputed book of authority for the Muslims, is (1) Al Qur'an Kariim. All the words comes directly from Allah the Almighty. In the Qur'an Allah talks about those who were changing their natural appearance. The obvious diffence between male and female is the beard and other physiological elements.

2. you will see that the prophet says to the males: Grow your beard and let it go long, but trim your moustache to be different from the Jews and the Christians. Indeed, in those days, men grew beard. The act of shaving of the face, without a cogent reason is considered as if one is acting like a female. It almost holds a similar conotation as male earring!

1. First of all Allah must have forgotten about hirsuite women! Is allah aware of the effect of increased testosterone levels in pubertal women? Does allah know that demasculinization occurs in men who either do not produce testosterone due to a medical defect or have abnormally high levels of oestrogen?
Is al-illah as confused as to think that ALL men must have beards and ALL women must not have beards?

2. Has there ever been a requirement for christians and jews to have moustaches? I dont have one neither does my father, does that make us any less christians?
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2006
@Havila and Davidylan

See how stupid you both are?, Talking about Allah like it's some abstract god different from the one Christians believe in. You both give christians a bad name and chances are you both are not even good practicing christians but plain Islamophobes. Cease and desist from fooling yourselves around here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by TayoD(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2006
@Donzman,

Please carry your ignorance commot for here. Who tells you Allah and Jehovah are the same? Even when you call George Bush, one has to find out if it is the senior of junior. whn you call Allay, we need to find out if it is the one with a small letter 'g' or the capital letter 'G'. The muslim allah is not same as our Jehovah, and it is an isult to our God to compare Him to an idol venerated in the kabba long before Mohammed came to live in the sandy dunes of the Arabia.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mukina2: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2006
Donzman:

@Havila and Davidylan

See how stupid you both are?, Talking about Allah like it's some abstract god different from the one Christians believe in. You both give christians a bad name and chances are you both are not even good practicing christians but plain Islamophobes. Cease and desist from fooling yourselves around here. cheesy

word!
stop attacking us here . .
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2006
Donzman:

@Havila and Davidylan

I could have wagered a bet even the most ardent muslim here has not degenerated to your level of calling us idiots and fools! Just shows how ignorant you are.
Oh wait, how do YOU talk about Allah? Like he is a God that exists? O so you presume you must be a christian and still belief in the falsehood that Allah and Jehovah are one and the same? Just goes to show not everyone who claims christianity is truly one!
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2006
TayoD:

@Donzman,

Please carry your ignorance commot for here. Who tells you Allah and Jehovah are the same? Even when you call George Bush, one has to find out if it is the senior of junior. whn you call Allay, we need to find out if it is the one with a small letter 'g' or the capital letter 'G'. The muslim allah is not same as our Jehovah, and it is an isult to our God to compare Him to an idol venerated in the kabba long before Muhammad came to live in the sandy dunes of the Arabia.

Have you taken a look at the Quran?, The God they worship isn't different from the God you worship, the difference comes from the way through which they get to God. They believe in basically everything you as a christian believes in concerning God. The key difference lies in the teachings of Jesus compared to that of Muhammad or w.e. they choose to call him.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by olabowale(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2006
@All the christians: Material source from a non Muslim: Book Title: Muculess diet Healing system.
Writer: Professor Arnold Ehret.
Publisher: Ehret Literature Publishing Company.
Year published: Cory right; January 12, 1953, Number 84332.

On page 174: The beard of man is a secondary sex organ. Beardless and hairless and bold, makes for a second rate sexual quality. in every respect. See Judges, Chapter 16; 13 to 18. From the Bible you will have remnant of truth, always.

Boys, you see, even a none muslim man knows a good quality when it hits him in the face! So the muslim men who wear beard  have 2 and barely have one, since you are beardless.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Aggressa(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2006
@Davidylan,
I am impressed that you are not provoked into 'retaliating' to "Dunceman's" name calling; otherwise we would have reduced ourselves to his level of ignorance. He is just spewing obvious ignorance out of immaturity and lack of knowledge. For a guy who is so quick to point out who is and who is not a christians, he does not even know who God is. Just ignore him, jare. He is looking for company!!

@Muki, muki
I wont get tired of telling you I can't attack you; more importantly now that I know you are an Arsenal fan. But I have every right to comment on the ideology called Islam; and will exercise that right!
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2006
@Davidylan,
I am impressed that you are not provoked into 'retaliating' to "Dunceman's" name calling; otherwise we would have reduced ourselves to his level of ignorance. He is just spewing obvious ignorance out of immaturity and lack of knowledge. For a guy who is so quick to point out who is and who is not a christians, he does not even know who God is. Just ignore him, jare. He is looking for company!!

Go ahead, show me the difference between your God and the God muslims believe in?, Isn't it the same God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?, Is there something I'm missing there?, Fill me in!
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Aggressa(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2006
olabowale:

@All the christians: Material source from a non Muslim: Book Title: Muculess diet Healing system.

On page 174: The beard of man is a secondary sex organ. Beardless and hairless and bold, makes for a second rate sexual quality. in every respect. See Judges, Chapter 16; 13 to 18. From the Bible you will have remnant of truth, always.
Boys, you see, even a none muslim man knows a good quality when it hits him in the face! So the muslim men who wear beard  have 2 and barely have one, since you are beardless.

grin Haji Prof Olabowale,
It is insufficient to just post his conclusions like this: why not summarise the design and conduct of the study that lead to this conclusion; that will be more informative. That is if you understand it.
We know that hormonal levels could differ in different men which could influence physical characteristic. That is no news because it is biological. But how is this now related to the command to keep beards long. So, a muslim man who naturally or biologically does not grow much facial hair as explained cannot be a good muslim? And secondly, why are you so consumed by sex, sex, sex. Why must everything be related to sex in Islam?
'Beard is a sign of sexual prowess in Islam'; 'Women who refuse to cover their heads are like exposed meat according to another Islamic scholar'. 'Jannat (islamic idea of heaven) is loaded with virgin boys and girls for unlimited bedding' ; 'Ayatollah Khomeini sanctioned deriving sexual pleasures even from babies in his book'; etc etc
Is there nothing more to life in Islam than sex??
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by goodguy(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2006
Olabowale, thanks for your post.  

But this part got me thinking:

olabowale:

We all know that there is no record that indicate any of these previous prophets (AS), ever shaved their beard at anytime. Infact, some of them never cut his beard. Moses was a good example. Jesus was described to have long wet looking long hair and of course wearing a beard.

There is also no record that indicates that any of these prophets (as you've preferred to call them) shaved or did not shave their pubic hairs.  Perhaps, we could also follow their ways. cheesy

But seriously, the Jesus that has been described to us over the years is portrayed to have long hairs.  I will like to know if it is proper for me to keep long hairs too.  

@Donzman, if you've been following the Christian-Muslim bashing threads on this board, you'll know why the "good Christians" here do not regard Allah as the same God we serve.  But hey, you guys can open another thread for that.  I do not want anyone spamming my thread here.  Is that clear? cool
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2006
I don't decide who is a good christian and who isn't, God does. Even at that, bashing another religion isn't a sign of good christian living.

Jesus is Lord, yesterday, tomorrow and forever more. grin

By the way, I haven't shaved in one month. shocked
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mrpataki(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2006
@ Olabowale,
Sentence construction pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
I wear beard as a young man for fashion. Now I wear it for obedience to Allah and the Messenger (AS). My beard is long enough that you will know that I am a muslim. I had left it as long as over One foot before and of course continued it for many years after the 911 incedence.
The benefi that I have seen in it is that it part of male defination. Beard enhances sexual prowess. In my next entry on this subject, I will provide the refences of a test and finding by a writer/health conscious individual who is not even a muslim in Germany. Do you remember Samson and Delilah?

You are very funny sir, for sexual prowess, Alfa Olabowale!!! no wonder that King of Pedophile was well noted with young female Kids! Was he a sex god too?

Please what has Samson and Delilah got to do with long beard?
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by TayoD(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2006
Now this is turning into a comic strip.]

Otunba Olabowale, are you trying to conjur up some humor by linking the hair on samson's head to your beard and subsequently your prophet's sexual perversion? I am getting ready for a good laugh.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2006
olabowale:

Boys, you see, even a none muslim man knows a good quality when it hits him in the face! So the muslim men who wear beard  have 2 and barely have one, since you are beardless.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Sir Daddy Olabowale, this was too funny to pass up! The beard of a man is a secondary sex organ? la la la and i just finished my reproductive toxicology exams this morning. I gotta pass this new info to Prof Miller!
How is the beard a secondary sex ORGAN? Please explain sir!

I just shaved completely this morning, does that imply i will have a second rate sexual quality? What of my father who never had any beard? I shall have to ask his wife!

Is there some remnant of truth in the bible you claim has been corrupted? why are you still quoting it?
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mrpataki(m): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2006
Abeg no kill with laughter here oh, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haba Alfa Olabowale, too many contradictions in your statement, just saw another one now.
For example Muhammad (AS) informed us that Jibril (AS), came to him and informed him that when ever he performs ablution (The washing of the parts for the preparation of prayer or reading of Qur'an), he should upon washing of the feet, to cup some water and wet his beard with it. I do that now, from the moment I learnt about it. Muhammad told us that when we make this ablution, every drop of water that drips off our body , is a sign that our sins are dropping off and being wiped off from our record. We all know that humans commit a good amount of sins per day. Muhammad (AS) said that the one who takes shower 5 times a day will be cleaner with less stain on his body than the one who does not take shower, daily.
Kai, even your sexual prowess is dropping off?
Alfa Olabowale, too much errors here.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by TayoD(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2006
Mr Olabowale,

What role do the beards play in reproduction that it has to be regarded as a secondary Sex Organ?  Do you or that professor know the meaning of that phrase.  Do you ever question the things you read or you just accept everything even when it doesn't make sense.

I believe you have now reduced this thread to a jocular one.  Mr Seun, please transfer this topic to the Jokes section.  This one pass me.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2006
good one their mrpataki,

i'm going off to start showering at least 17 times a day! That way i can be 17 times less a sinner than u all! grin cheesy grin

Thanks alfa olabowale for the excellent info!
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mrpataki(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2006
@ All,
Maybe we should tell Seun to pass this onto the Jokes section grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don dey shower sef, just got through from the 19th one, when i saw your post!
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mrpataki(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2006
@ the Wise and Aged Olabowale,
olabowale:

Boys, you see, even a none muslim man knows a good quality when it hits him in the face! So the muslim men who wear beard have 2 and barely have one, since you are beardless.

Kai, not again, just noted this one again,
Alhaji Olabowale, father of Sexual prowess, no wonder that even the sound of a womans shoes ignites your sexual prowess as stated by you! Your religion is really muddled up!!!!!

Question, at your every sexual prowess, when ignited by the sound of a woman's shoe what do you do?
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by TayoD(m): 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2006
@Olabowale,

Beard enhances sexual prowess

Can I give you some advice sir! Quickly go register this mother of all findings as an intellectual property with the relevant body. Do you know sexual prowess enhancement is a multi-million dolar industry in the world today? Infact, all you need is to go gather to yourself, a number of clean shaven men who are sexually challenged. Get them to grow their beard over a period of time and prove to the world the difference the beard brought on their sexual lives.

You will also be doing a lot of men some financial good as I believe such an option will be cheaper than the Viagra that a lot are using today. Come to think of it, maybe it is this same beardlessness that is the source of barreness and childlessness in many homes today. Olabowale, you are a genius. Thanks to you and your bearded Prophet, we now have the solution to sexual timidity in some men.

Hey guys, we need to start a radio jingle to open the eyes of the world to this findings. We musn't keep this good news to ourselves alone.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by goodguy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2006
Perhaps, Olabowale didn't mean it the way you guys see it. Maybe, just maybe.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by olabowale(m): 3:48am On Dec 19, 2006
@Goodguy: The shaving or trimming low of pubic hair is part of the legacy of every prophet. The delay the beginning of their fast and break fast as soon as the time comes in.

Again to the christian congregation; Pastor or Archbishops of canterbury Havila, Davidylan and the Popes of Africa TayoD, Olola Mrpataki, (Like NY, Ny), you are very juvenile> Make fun as you wish. You will be crying very soon. Remember the day of rekorning is coming. If as a child, anyone ever told me that i will ever be the age that I am now, I would have said to them that it is impossible to reach that milestone. Alhamdulillah, I am living a live, full of happiness. The greatest achievement for me is my commitment to Al Islam. I am grateful. Soon, maximum, we have 100 years the person who is the youngest amongst us on this thread would have died and buried. But at the point of death, everyone will see what lies ahead in the hereafter! What happens, if all this hyenna-like exposure of 32 teeth is really heavy on the scale as act of evill to each and every jester? You take the word of Allah as jest.

@Havila: Around the world, you will see people born crippled or blind, for example. But in normal condition, you have normal birth of children. The children develop strong legs that are good and adequate to support the weight and walk without any defficiency. Those who are born, with any defficiency is what we call Ayat from God. It is a sign to those who are normal, without any defficiency to be grateful to God. For those who have any defficiency, they too, should be grateful for whatever is left as normal in their person/lifes.

You men are too juvenile and do not have maturity in thoughts. In the day of judgement, we will know who will grateful that God had ransome him from Hell. I pray the muslims, male and female are the ones.

You should go to national geographic website and learn how fibble your religion is. I pity una! No wonder Seun says he will never return to Christianity, the religion of his parents.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 19, 2006
olabowale:

You men are too juvenile and do not have maturity in thoughts. In the day of judgement, we will know who will grateful that God had ransome him from Hell. I pray the muslims, male and female are the ones.

You should go to national geographic website and learn how fibble your religion is. I pity una! No wonder Seun says he will never return to Christianity, the religion of his parents.

1. There is no iota of maturity or logic in your own posts. i'm sure you can do better.

2. Day of judgment? Does al-illah have a judgement day too? On what basis is he judging anyone?

3. Ransom? Do you know what that word means? When and how did al-illah "ransom" you from hell?

4. At least that some idle men are blaspheming about christianity goes to show the wide gulf between the christian and the slaves of al-illah. If the series on National Geograpic Channel had been about the lies and contradictions of islam or the pedophilic fraud that was mohammed, his slaves would have shown their peaceful nature by destroying the place and holding the world to ransom!
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by TayoD(m): 4:06am On Dec 19, 2006
@olabowale,

Here we go again. You only need to preach the fear of hell to those in your community who are blind followers of the blind - Muhammad.  He was not sure what Allah will do to him and yet asked you all to follow him.  How foolish can a billion people be?!

In any case, your empty words are devoid of any answers to the legitimate questions raised.  Like your Prophet, all you need do in trying to settle contradictions is to manufacture what Allah says to contradict the positions of those you oppose.

You are indeed a good follower of Muhammad.  He manufactured revelation to justify acquiring more wives than the four he limited your sorry asses to.  He also manufactured revelation to clear Aisha of marital infidelity that the whole community knew she was guilty of. Keep following in his footsteps so that at the point of death, you will be quivering with fear of not knowing if in his mercy,  Allah has decided to use you as the next fuel for the fires of hell.  Afterall, he has promised to fill hell with jinn and men.

If you retrace your steps however, our God said He does not delight in the death of any man but that all should repent and come to the saving knowledge of Him. So choose you this day olabowale. Do you choose to follow him who knew not where he is going (I will certainly bet with you that he is in hell now), or would you go with Him who says: "I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live". John 11:25
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Grouppoint(m): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2006
I would have to say that the ongoing posts show and prove that people always wait for any opportunity to attack islam and muslims.

I believe in the statement; 'by their fruits you shall know them'. Therefore one cannot convert a muslim by attacking their religion or practices, but by showing them your better virtues.

Let the non-muslim show the muslim the error of their ways (if any) by exhibiting the correct ways: Kindnesss, Meekness, Love etc, rather than picking apart every sentence Mukinat made. She has attempted to answer a question by placing excerpts from a site she considers authoritative (who amongst  us hasnt obtained info from a website?) People have nowproceeded to pounce like lions, Next time, she should probably not bother.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Grouppoint(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2006
Did Jesus really preach this level of hatred or ridicule of other faiths? Do not forget that his fellow kinsmen derided him and His religion.

There are lots of reasons why one should rightly decide that Christianity is plain wrong. There have been far too many injustices, false practices, persecutions, wars,  perpertuated by Christians in the name of Christ, over the last 2000 years. But, this does not mean that Christ isnt the Son of Man.

Christianity spent hundreds of years persecuting Jews, forgetting that these are the chosen people of God. Only recently has the importance of that principle been realised.

In all of these, is Christ really glorified? Let the true Christian attempt to be a little more like Christ each day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by lafile(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2006
help!!! what happens to me? I've never grown a beard in my life!!!
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by olabowale(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2006
@TayoD: There I go again. I wonder what significances are the 4 horsemen of christian apocalyptic concept coupled with the uphoric raptor, except to scare us the none christian out of our skin! At least the muslims preach belief in One God and combining that with striving to doing good work. Unlike the christians who reject God and call mere mortal god! What foolishness! No wonder the debate rages on. The most unfortunate is that when death comes and the soul is extracted from the body, rendering lifelss, it will be too late to come back. You will definately have seen your place in Hellfire, whereby you have lost your place initially reserve for you in Paradise.

On an another point, there is about 1.5 Billion Muslims on earth presently. I know that your calculus is wrong, but by about 0.5 Billion people? If you can know something this simple, how are you going to accept complex information! Yet most of you are college educated. Absorbing and mastering concepts that were before foreign to you. Well of course, when it comes to matter of God, it is the heart that matters. Brain of evil people always get shotdown. National Geographic channel is having a good time making fun of your religion. The muslims or the Arabs have nothing to do with it. God is using the people within "christian nation", the Ulastedslate of amelica to do the naked-exposure!
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mukina2: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2006
@ola
i sent you a mail on ur yahoo ,
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by TayoD(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2006
@olabowale,

We have no fear of anybody shining light on Christianity. When you shine a light on the sun, what effect does it have? On the other hand, when light is shone on darkness, the resulting effect is a "world wide day of anger", burnt embassies and flags, suicide bombings, issuing of fatwahs along with many more vices.

Jesus was called worse names while he was here and he has made us known from scriptures that in the last days there will be mockers and the rise of false science that contradicts itself. You may be troubled, but we are at peace knowing the reality of our faith. I don't know howlong you have been in the U.S., but if by now you do not understand that not all whites are Christinas, then you must be dafter than I thought. Let national Geographic make as much fun as they want, they will answer to God, and not to suicide bombers. I guess that is the difference between both faiths. While Christianity leaves judgement to God, allah is powerless unless his followers engage in armed conflict for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? / Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use / Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.