Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? (11722 Views)

Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance / Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos / "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by dkings101(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2009
Men, such a shocking news to me. Na who go dey tackle our corrupt governor, president and public chiefs? Men na make we no suffer oo. May is gentle soul rest in perfect peace Amen.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by Melifew(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2009
God i thank you for the life well lived by Chief Gani Fawehimi the field marshal of the masses he has fought so many battles in his life and passed on peaceful may his gentle soul rest in peace. All Nairalanders say these prayer God make me fight for the masses from where Gani stopped amen
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by RichyBlacK(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2009
My heart is filled with grief and my soul weeps for the great defender of justice and irrepressible fighter for human rights has been taken away by death! cry

I shed tears of pain and sorrow as the man who fought so hard for justice, equity, fair play, the rule of law and due process has passed away without seeing his fatherland Nigeria become the nation of justice he labored for.

Death has taken my hero. Death has taken my mentor. Death has taken our champion!

May the Almighty grant him that peace he never was able to get while a sojourner in this unjust world we live in. Amen. cry
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by ayinba1(f): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2009
Inna  lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. May Allah forgive his sins and grant him aljannah, Amin.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by ebunma: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2009
Hope Keyamo and others will start from where he left, Adieu Chief Gani.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by delib: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2009
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN 'P"
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by oyinda3(f): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2009
this is really sad news. may his good soul rest in peace

Blu Malam:

if a good name is brush-stroke, the late gani fahwenmi is a masterpiece. a legend, an icon, a legal luminary. i pay my full respects. adieu gani.

cry
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by hubreality(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2009
What a life! Fighting a just course. "Soldier come, soldier go." RIP GANI.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by hubreality(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2009
What a life! Fighting a just course. "Soldier come, soldier go." RIP GANI.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by chukz4real(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2009
Adieu Chief Gani F. (SAN)

cry
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by alex406(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2009
We've lost him,baba pray for your country when you to close to the Bossom of our creator.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by agabaI23(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2009
RIP Gani!
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by parislomo(f): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2009
Really loved the guy!! There were times he amused me silly! But I just couldn't stop loving him,
I pray his soul rests in perfect peace,
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by chux76(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2009
ADIEU GANI!!!!
NOW EFCC MIND AND COHORTS GO REST,BUT I BELIEV HIS SPIRIT WILL STILL KEEP THE FLAME BURNING
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by akym(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2009
The most important thing in life is what legacy a man has left behind
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by larai2(f): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2009
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihirrajuun, may Allah grant him aljannah firdaus
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by bawomolo(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2009
RIP to the man
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by 9ja4eva: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2009
May his soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by Krayola2(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2009
Sad day for all Nigerians. He will be missed. cry cry

I wish his family and loved ones all the best.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by darne(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2009
Ah,, Ah  cry cry cry
 We lost a great warrior,, We`ll surelly Miss him,, May his soul rest in a perfect peace,, AMEN
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by eyonigger(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2009
He fought them hard, and they took him away at last, why is it that the voice that he uses to fight them is what they attacked him with?

Gani God shall surely reward you for your good deeds, it is good to do good, good names will always stand tall with great legacy, R.I.P
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by Rebarobyn: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2009
He fought a good fight and even though we are yet to get there as a country, the legacy he left behind has brought hope to us all. may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by kelvin(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2009
It is really unfortunate. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by Yinkade(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2009
Omo ganis death is sad o the guy stays on my street but see all the news caster all of them dey see police self dem don even lock our gate na wa o
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2009
peace to you. freedom fighter!
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by underscore: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2009
A colossal loss!
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by mamagee6(f): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2009
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by nobility2: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2009
Chief Gani SAM, SAN was the best ever I can proud of  in Nigeria and I which him perfect rest in peace in the bosom of the lord .The best legal luminary so far in his generation. The young lawyers should start from where good SAM,SAN Chief Gani stop.To the family of Chief Gani, they should please follow the foot step of the best ever produce lawyer in Nigeria SAM Gani  and not like some who wine and dine with those who spoil Nigeria and killed their father shortly after their father passed on.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by PastorOla1: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2009
Gani's death is a  very great lost to the MASSES of Nigeria. He was very COURAGEOUS, put his life on line many times, a voice to the Masses, What a lost. The Masses will miss you sir. May your soul  rest in perfect peace
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by kayjegs: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2009
I am  missing him already! REST IN PEACE,
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by haji2009: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2009
Hey is it real or a dream ?

Nigeria had lost a real gen. (Abdul Ganiyu Fawehinmi) but his legacy remains forever. ADIEU

May the Almighty Allah grant him AL-Janah (Amen)[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? by freezy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2009
Dear Uncle Gani,

I really was hoping you'd be you'd be to pull off the stunt with EFCC's Waziri. Pity. I'm sure she'll heave a huge sigh of relief. . .

We love you, Uncle Gani, but God knows best. Rest in Peace, Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidency Denies Expelling DSS Officials Fro Aso Rock / We Also Feel The Pangs Of Recession –saraki / Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.