Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Wonder If There Is A God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wonder If There Is A God (38547 Views)

Sometimes I Wonder If Some Pastors Were Truely Called By GOD. / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers / Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
iamDiabolic:
I wonder why he would create satan when he knew he would tempt adam nd eve to eat the forbidden fruit,his he not omniscient,he should have known that satan would tempt eve nd both adam nd eve would fall for it,why did he still have to plant the forbidden tree,doesn't that make him wicked,to crown it all he banished nd cursed them for being disobidient after he has planned with satan to tempt adam nd eve,God must be a dictator
You see my friend, You even raised more striking points and questions than me, that's why I said skepticism is no point of return but straight to Atheism.

Since I turned Atheist, I considered my self a God because I have knowledge of self. It's lots of ignorance and miseducation out there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I am convinced by evidence and reason that God is true .
Care to share?
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by otemanuduno: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Am not an atheist, though most people see me as thiest (but not a religious one though) just attending church for the sake of attending,but deep in my mind am an agnostic.but with kinda things I go through might end up being an atheist, because I don't even feel the if any God exist, cause I have not even felt him before, I watch people catch holy ghost and testifying to seeing angels but not even have I had a dream bout one before. We just have to keep worshiping though we shouldn't believe what we can see,but we worship him due to fear of the unknown.

The bolded is similar to what Knoliud the KNOWLEDGE OF GOD said:

ADSPIRAMEN 18: 16-20

16. The only impossible thing to be achieved by the homos is to be perfect.

17. Yet many shall be deceived into believing that they can be perfect or they are perfect.

18. If even the sons of God are not perfect, then who shall be?

19. If only the future generation shall look deeply into the life of the one who promised them perfection, then shall they know that himself is not perfect.

20. But the fear of getting punished for speaking against him shall overwhelm their hearts and they shall keep silent forever until they die.

Being an agnostic is more of closeness to the real God than being religious. An Agnostic is not far from the truth. The representative of the true God in the universe is NATURE. Nature is far far realer than any god, E.G yahweh, Oghene, Odin, Enlil, Jupiter, Vishnu, etc.

Reverad the God who filled up the universe with a Big Bang has given his power to nature and when you feel nature, you are feeling God. All the known gods which you have ever heard about are the sons of REVERAD. jehovah was named Satan by him because he was very rebellious.

All the gods are now in another plane and they have no say in the affair of our own world. They ruled the world politically and physically on earth billions of years back, but when their own world ended, ours began. Yet they are ruling our affairs with their EXAGGERATED WORDS which they ministered to the hearts of the sincere seekers(agnostics) of God.

Therefore, IN THE BEGINNING OF OUR OWN WORLD WERE THE WORDS OF THE gods(Sons of GOD).. AND THE WORDS ARE WITH THE gods and the WORDS ARE gods... to only those who believe in the WORDS.

The only thing that makes the true God(Reverad) happy is when HUMAN BEINGS USE THEIR BRAINS CRITICALLY, WORSHIP NO MAN OR GOD AND DO GOOD TO THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS.

See more in the DOCTUFOS given to me by EARTUM(ATUM) the god of Egypt who loves civilization and hates being worshipped.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Ranchhoddas: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
iamDiabolic:
this is the excuse thiest give when they run out of point,google is always there for u to research about the history of bible,don't just believe everythung u hear make research nd stop being ignorant
Leave the guy. You'd be better off debating the wind.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
herzern:
no matter what...... God loves you.......Jesus is somewhere pleading on ur behalf.....please don't succumb to those thouqhts.......they want to push you to hell

my 2 cent
Really? Seriously, a loving God burning people in hell just doesn't appeal to my sense of reasoning. If He truly wants us to have a sense of awe for Him, let Him do something about the world situation cause I am on the verge of giving up......

5 Likes

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by herzern(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Really? Seriously, a loving God burning people in hell just doesn't appeal to my sense of reasoning. If He truly wants us to have a sense of awe for Him, let Him do something about the world situation cause I am on the verge of giving up......

what pushed you to the verge...fear of hell??
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by iamDiabolic(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
lordnicklaus:

its even funny how some people would believe in a jew man getting nailed to the cross,brutalized,nd murdered cause of some people sin,instead of jesus begging that God should forive us nd be merciful,why can't he beg God to stop all the impunity nd wickedness happening on this earth.so he is God is less concerned about the wickedness nd suffering on earth,he is more concern with massaging his ego nd how we obey him.what a God he his
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
herzern:

what pushed you to the verge...fear of hell??
I just made a post. Don't worry, I would mention you.
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by sbabimbola(f): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
park bus..... though third lane
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by bharkarh(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Am not an atheist, though most people see me as thiest (but not a religious one though) just attending church for the sake of attending,but deep in my mind am an agnostic.but with kinda things I go through might end up being an atheist, because I don't even feel the if any God exist, cause I have not even felt him before, I watch people catch holy ghost and testifying to seeing angels but not even have I had a dream bout one before. We just have to keep worshiping though we shouldn't believe what we can see,but we worship him due to fear of the unknown.

Sometimes I even pray that if he exist he should show at least show himself in a dream or through a pastor,but he still never show himself to me,he doesn't have any message for me,damn who TF is he,we should keep worshipping him cause he we were told fairytale about one stupid hell they keep threatening us with.

Me and my friends once attended a night vigil,when the pastor was touching all of them head they kept falling (in my mind I was laughing at their funny charade), when it got to my time I didn't fall, I didn't even move back as he was trying to force me to maybe fall, since then i no attend the yeye church.

What am trying to drive at is am beginning to doubt the existence of God and if he doesn't show himself to me one of this days, then I might graduate into an atheist. Mind you oh yea preachers and gullible ones I don't need your preaching and bible verses. I have heard enough of that.
who you kan dey threaten?
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
iamDiabolic:

Sometimes I even pray that if he exist he should show at least show himself in a dream or through a pastor,but he still never show himself to me,he doesn't have any message for me,damn who TF is he,we should keep worshipping him cause he we were told fairytale about one stupid hell they keep threatening us with.

Me and my friends once attended a night vigil,when the pastor was touching all of them head they kept falling (in my mind I was laughing at their funny charade), when it got to my time I didn't fall, I didn't even move back as he was trying to force me to maybe fall, since then i no attend the yeye church.

What am trying to drive at is am beginning to doubt the existence of God and if he doesn't show himself to me one of this days, then I might graduate into an atheist. Mind you oh yea preachers and gullible ones I don't need your preaching and bible verses. I have heard enough of that.

Stop wearing religion or non-religion on your sleeves.

Get out there and contribute positively to society instead.

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by ollaxworld: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Op, lemme ask you these questions.
1. Do you have mind? if yes, where is it located in your body?
2. What has dreams got to do with God's nature?
3. Do you even understand what dreams are?

God exists, go read the big bang theory and the charles darwin's theory of evolution, they ar full of flaws.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by freecocoa(f): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nigga you on the right path, nothing to worry about.
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by airprince(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Why would a father punish his child by putting him/her in fire... It's strange tho..no good father ever does that
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by jhonair: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
iamDiabolic:

op, i also feel the same, im wit u
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Seun(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
If God does answer your prayers, you are obviously living in sin.
How can you say that? So all the amputees in the world are living in sin which is why their limbs have not grown back? What a cruel excuse.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by ogyunging(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
TRUE. GLAD AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THINKING THAT WAY.
SeverusSnape:

I started having this same thoughts about three years ago, Since then, I ceased to be a religious/pious person. Many things just doesn't seem right, Look at all the atrocities in the world, the sufferings and deaths and an Almighty God is there folding his arms.

I can't even remember the last time I did that thing called prayer.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3910282_agnosticquotes6_jpegd966c601397b8bc447dfe622bfc0f7e8
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by uniklinkum(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Y'all naija atheist never stop to amaze me, your grandpa and grandmama atheist self German atheist, come to hospitals where they are close to death the way they profess to God asap. Y'all losers need quality time in a health care facility to reset your damaged thinking patterns.
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by FakeNEWSevryday: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
iamDiabolic:

God is not a looser and HE will never be. If u neither believe in God nor Heaven nor Hell ,it does change the fact that they exist. He is not at loss if any person goes to hell but the person does.
God is too big to be felt by either by our feeling or emotion
How many times have u see any of your nation's presidents face o face? ...and it will be grossly blasphemous to compare God with any.
Believe HIM or not

SOONER OR LATER U GOT TO FACE HIM

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
The religion system has successfully stripped us from our natural disposition. It has molded us into mechanistic & reductionistic image of humanity - into cogs in the wheel. The religion system is designed to make people think within thesame parameters - those laid down by the dominating veiw of the bible, koran, torah and suchlike.

Religion in many ways as chained the minds of "the followers" to an assumption of what is good & bad, heaven & helk, skydaddy and satan etc without a proven fact to ascertain their erroneous claims

All religion have ideas, teachings follower are expected to adopt without question, hence you will be damned to hell.
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by hopefulLandlord: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You have not conversed with me before , right ? Hehehe . What makes you so sure that there is no God ?

I'm not debating if there's no God or not, I've read through your long and endless arguments you have in his favour, what I am debating with you is your point about someone making the right choice by believing in Yahweh, so my question still stands bro,
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE?
have you tried all 5000 gods before coming to that conclusion? or did you (like most Christians) just choose one and stick with it while hoping you're right?
how are you sure Yahweh is the ONE TRUE GOD?
stay on topic and stop moving like a damn dry leaf on water

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Ymodulus: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
@ iAmDiabolic and Aaronson,

nice convoy.

I never regretted been atheist for once
uniklinkum:
Y'all naija atheist never stop to amaze me, your grandpa and grandmama atheist self German atheist, come to hospitals where they are close to death the way they profess to God asap. Y'all losers need quality time in a health care facility to reset your damaged thinking patterns.
Christians will always show their forceful nature.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Rossikk(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
The biggest mistake Nigerian atheists make is judging God based on bible/Koran representation of him. As in "God is good, therefore why is there suffering'' etc etc.. But OUTSIDE those two religions and their invented 'God', there are no conventions on God's character, his 'will', his 'goodness' or 'badness' or anything, except that he's powerful and remote. That is the 'God' our ancestors knew. That is the God ALL religions outside Christianity and Islam know. Knowing God in this manner frees one of all obligations to 'believe' or not 'believe'. And allows one to pursue more immediate interests in life. Thus 'atheism' is really just a rejection of the christian/Islamic 'God', based on the disconnect between what those two faiths characterize God as, and the realities on the ground.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
can all this fools tell me if they have seen air before ? Then why believe its air
I wonder what makes you people blind to this extend
if there is not God then where is the rain air coming from even fire which scientist created them ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
airprince:
Why would a father punish his child by putting him/her in fire... It's strange tho..no good father ever does that
hell was not made for man. it was made for the demons, but when men sin they take on the likeness of the condemned hence they face similar fate.

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by vislabraye(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
iamDiabolic:

Ok, we don hear. Why u come tell us nah ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by ChristianHeny: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
iamDiabolic:

If you have never confess your sin and ask Christ to save you, you can't feel his presence. Can you access the content of a bottle without opening it?

Secondly, I don't blame you because anyone who attends a 'church' pastored by a false prophet will hate christianity. Those guys are con men.

Thirdly, The quick and non spiritual way to prove God's existence is by watching pastor Kumuyi's crusade videos on DCLM.org, take down the details of the testifiers and do your research and go to their hospital or neighborhood to ask if their testimonies are true. Your doubt will fly away man.

Lastly bro, everyone of us move towards death each day, I don't want to sound terrifying but there's no repentance in death. God has proved himself through his creations, each of which is wonderfully structured/engineered to fit its habitat. How can this millions of millions of creation be a random event? God will help you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Maybe this can help you. What is faith? If you can get the real definition of that it could help you. That you're able to even come on here to type a message, is it by your power? Whose power? That's one evidence to tell you someone, Mighty, who is God, exist. You have prayed before for God to show himself to you, uhmmmm. How do you prepare your prayers? Do you know the traditional worshippers, if they don't prepare their rituals "ebo" in the right way, it can never be accepted. Like they will tell you put the ebo at T-junction and never look back when dropped. Now you pray, have you checked yourself? Your sins? This one no be preaching sir!!!

And for the guy asking his popsy if he will pass or not, if you don't read you can't pass! Reality. Study to show yourself approve.

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by ucee64(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Why should I talk to them there are already doomed.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by hopefulLandlord: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
uniklinkum:

I guess you conveniently ignore the FACT that mother Theresa most likely lost her faith in god before dying
you're ignoring the other side of the coin
and how many atheists do you know for sure (not heard someone say she heard 2 people say that a friend of his mother's uncle who is an atheist) gave his life to Christ when he is terminally ill?

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
He's on the right track.
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Elliotwiz1:
hell was not made for man. it was made for the demons, but when men sin they take on the likeness of the condemned hence they face similar fate.

How do you know this?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Prophetess Mummy B: Bobrisky Should Repent Or Be Incurably Sick, God Warns / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church / Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.