Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Wonder If There Is A God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wonder If There Is A God (38561 Views)

Sometimes I Wonder If Some Pastors Were Truely Called By GOD. / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers / Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by lazyList: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
herzern:
no matter what...... God loves you.......Jesus is somewhere pleading on ur behalf.....please don't succumb to those thouqhts.......they want to push you to hell

my 2 cent
slavery!!!
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Ofemmanu1: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

... Just saying my mind.
You've just broken the 2nd and 3rd laws of power.

2. Conceal your intentions.
3. Always say less than neccessary.
You have to change now, else you'll never be a leader.
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Exlusive(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Its are a sorry case..the responsibility of d choice to become an aethist or not is yours to bear.God only shows Himself to those whose diligently seek him.what you seek u will definitely find only in time...I doubt you can even manage to be a humanist,why? You not sure of what you believe, you probable can not believe in people neither do they in you.find yourself before its too late kissIts are a sorry case..the responsibility of d choice to become an aethist or not is yours to bear.God only shows Himself to those whose diligently seek him.what you seek u will definitely find only in time...I doubt you can even manage to be a humanist,why? You not sure of what you believe, you probable can not believe in people neither do they in you.find yourself before its too late
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by SeverusSnape(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
horlumiday:

Imagine,let say you gat 100 years to live , Now imagine, God gave you 100 years to repent but you don't want, He sent His Son just because of the love He gat for you, He even created hell to serves as a deterrent for you just for you to repent but stil u don't want. to.. Now, you saying rubbish that, a loving God should not do that.. smh for you,.. You are just trying to twist the Bible.. If God didn't warn us, thats another matter, but you keep hearing about repentance but you chose not to.. What the Bible is saying is simple... 1)Serve and love me with all your heart.. 2)Love your neighbors.. When you don't read ya bible, you end up having problem about God's true nature

Ezekiel 33 vs 11

Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord G OD, I have no pleasure in
the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and
live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house
of Israel
There's no justification whatsoever to send someone to a burning fire. None!
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by uniklinkum(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

haha, the diary exists, it showed she lost faith towards the end

Give us proof that the diary exists and not your usual you heard or you know theory or whatever. Germany major religion is agnostic and atheist. I don't believe in Christianity and their trinity craps. So stop labeling me with that misconception.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by iamDiabolic(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
victorels:

And you decided to troll with the moniker iamdiabolic. If you believe in the extra ordinary, you must be a cultist trying to convince yourself that no one can judge you and so, God doesn't exist for you. Just like a friend trying to link faith to magic so as to
haha you calling me a cultist again,one of you just said I am planning to sell my soul to satan who I don't believe exist.man am no cultist am still in school self,I just use the name iamdiabolic cause am into hiphop.
Well u can say whatever you want
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by mickey226(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Op from d last paragraph of your write-up,it's either you are an atheist already or have already concluded within yourself, however, that is your choice, your life, but what I will say to you is this, you don't give God an ultimatum to show himself to you, if u do not acknowledge him it doesn't take away anything from his glory. He exists and I believe in him cos He has manifested himself in so many ways to me

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by lazyList: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Exlusive:
Its are a sorry case..the responsibility of d choice to become an aethist or not is yours to bear.God only shows Himself to those whose diligently seek him.what you seek u will definitely find only in time...I doubt you can even manage to be a humanist,why? You not sure of what you believe, you probable can not believe in people neither do they in you.find yourself before its too late kissIts are a sorry case..the responsibility of d choice to become an aethist or not is yours to bear.God only shows Himself to those whose diligently seek him.what you seek u will definitely find only in time...I doubt you can even manage to be a humanist,why? You not sure of what you believe, you probable can not believe in people neither do they in you.find yourself before its too late
Have God showed himself to you?

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by otemanuduno: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
whitebeard:
end time thread...!! a foolish nigga will always follow a white foolish dude..why..BECAUSE they are foolish...oya..CAN SCIENTIST TELL U WITH ALL ACCURACY HOW THE WORLD WAS FORMED...I mean they said u are a monkey...dude u are IGNORANT.. that's your problem...!!

¿¿¡peace¡¿¿

Scientists are close to the truth. Check the DOCTUFOS for proof at my signature.
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by eenya00: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Regardless of ur believe it does not change d fact if God exist or not but someday we will all die then we would eventualy knw d truth but i just hope we would not regret our present decisions

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by SeverusSnape(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Law 2: NEVER PUT TOO MUCH TRUST IN FRIENDS, LEARN HOW TO USE ENEMIES.

Law 3: CONCEAL YOUR INTENTIONS.

Perhaps you could be kind enough to regale me on how I broke the above rules.
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by hopefulLandlord: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
uniklinkum:

Give us proof that the diary exists and not your usual you heard or you know theory or whatever. Germany major religion is agnostic and atheist. I don't believe in Christianity and their trinity craps. So stop labeling me with that misconception.

this is getting hilarious
I should believe your word, but not believe people who took her diary and saw her last few inputs
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by richie9093(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
uniklinkum:
Y'all naija atheist never stop to amaze me, your grandpa and grandmama atheist self German atheist, come to hospitals where they are close to death the way they profess to God asap. Y'all losers need quality time in a health care facility to reset your damaged thinking patterns.

because Na only atheists dey on the verge of death for hospitals abi? Christians no dey hospital dey beg for their lives too?

be deceiving yourself there. don't go and wake up.

bad things happen to people. regardless if you believe in a god or not.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by iamDiabolic(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
bakingsoda:

First of all don't confuse religion with spirituality

Secondly try other religions e.g Islam

At worst, you may try deism, but don't ever doubt the existence of God

Lastly, s'il vous plait, allez et mourir, ça ne nous touche pas!
though I might av bash muslims on nairaland,but they are not hypocrites like christians.my pops use to be a muslim till he converyed to christianity,maybe if he was still a muslim it would have been better.but av decided am not doing any religion,ill rather open my third inner eye nd see life as it is----hiiipower
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by mickey226(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

There's no justification whatsoever to send someone to a burning fire. None!

you have said this in your own 'wisdom' this is what makes us mortal men

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Zafric(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
iamDiabolic:
evolution is there for you,ok if God created man,who created God.when I was young I use to think cloud came together to form God(though I was young nd naïve then but I was always seeking for answer)then they told us in church that its a sin to think about the creation of God.don't u think they are hiding something
If u look closely you will notice that the Big Bang Theory does not disprove the Bible. Newton's third law says for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction. Thus the Bible says God created the world through spoken words but does not say the events that transpired after the words were spoken, only that the things were created. It is very possible that the word was spoken and the particles in space started colliding to cause the Big Bang. You can say that God existed outside creation a being that was not bound by time,matter, space. So if God created time,and space to exist in time and then matter to exist in space the term Creation no longer applies to him.

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Afrokan(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
horlumiday:

Imagine,let say you gat 100 years to live , Now imagine, God gave you 100 years to repent but you don't want, He sent His Son just because of the love He gat for you, He even created hell to serves as a deterrent for you just for you to repent but stil u don't want. to.. Now, you saying rubbish that, a loving God should not do that.. smh for you,.. You are just trying to twist the Bible.. If God didn't warn us, thats another matter, but you keep hearing about repentance but you chose not to.. What the Bible is saying is simple... 1)Serve and love me with all your heart.. 2)Love your neighbors.. When you don't read ya bible, you end up having problem about God's true nature

Ezekiel 33 vs 11

Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord G OD, I have no pleasure in
the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and
live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house
of Israel
Do you realize christinity is just one religion out if the over 10,000 religions in the word and each of the followers of this religion sincerely believe their God is the one true God and the other worshipers of other Gods would perish in their own version of hell.
Lets assume the christian God is the true God, would he be so wicked and heartless as to throw innocent beings into hell for not believing in him when its not their fault? Remember you are a christian because your parents are Christians and you were born into the religion, your neighbour is a Muslim because he was born into the religion and he truly believes Allah is the true God. Nobody gave us a choice to choose, we were all born into one religion and forced to worship into that religion.
What gives either Allah, Jesus, Zeus, Amadioha, Oduduwa, Krishna and the thousands of other gods to plunge a human into hell for what is not his/her fault.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by obosirow: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
The difference between Christianity and other religion is POWER!
The kingdom of God is not in words, but in the demonstration of POWER!
At the right HAND of GOD, there is POWER!
Every other power belong to HIM....remember Moses vs. Pharaoh's magicians?

Christianity isn't a religion, it is a lifestyle...living as CHRIST.

Serving God is FAITH!

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Ezionye(f): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
ucee64:
The next time u will quote me u Will drop dead repent and give ur life to Christ.

shocked wow

U shd open ur own church. Its your type that will be flogging church members like rev king.

5 Likes

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by notoriousbabe: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Me dey fear to comment for dis kind satanic thread o. I no wan follow una chop cane,make I just Sidon dey sniff my cocaine with vickyrotex aminat508, prettythicksme and funjosh dey enjoy una hilarious comments.

Vickyrotex come make I lap you grin grin grin
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by hopefulLandlord: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
richie9093:

because Na only atheists dey on the verge of death for hospitals abi? Christians no dey hospital dey beg for their lives too?

be deceiving yourself there. don't go and wake up.

hahahahahaha

so true
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by SuperSuave(m): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
I once used to think like the op too
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by hopefulLandlord: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
obosirow:
The difference between Christianity and other religion is POWER!
The kingdom of God is not in words, but in the demonstration of POWER!
At the right HAND of GOD, there is POWER!
Every other power belong to HIM....remember Moses vs. Pharaoh's magicians?

Christianity isn't a religion, it is a lifestyle...living as CHRIST.

Serving God is FAITH!

sure
if it makes your delusion feel better
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Cyberfavour(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

This is serious
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by SeverusSnape(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Zafric:
Over 90% of people in world believe in a higher power, whether it be Jesus,allah,buddah or whatever. Saying that you do not believe in God because he has never displayed himself to you is like saying that a teacher's cane is not painful because he has never flogged you. Remember God is sovereign and does not need to show himself to you just because you will it so or require some sign. He will show himself when you need him most and I am certain he has. Because I am willing to bet that there were times in your life when u received help from nowhere but choose to brush it off and call it luck or Good fourtune. What u may regard as luck on a daily basis is God helping you out. You're in doubt of Faith and religion it's understandable we have all been there. But check yourself and you will find that you do not have a valid enough reason to be either agnostic or aetheist.
A teacher's cane is painful because I've seen it being used on someone severally.

Well, I need that God now, could you please help appeal to him to reveal himself to Mr. Snape?

... And I have many VALID reasons to be irreligious or agnostic.
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by TheSpellChecker: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
I'm not surprised at all.

If you don't know that there's a very big difference between "I am" and "Am", how would you know the difference between atheism and agnosticism?

You are claiming agnosticism meanwhile you are sounding more like an atheist.

If you ask me, I'd say, YOU ARE JUST CONFUSED.

The thing most people - believers and non-believers alike - fail to understand is that whether you believe in God or not, life goes on!

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by uniklinkum(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
richie9093:

be deceiving yourself there. don't go and wake up

Then why don't the atheist hold on to their believe that ain't no God?? They should have to stop pleading to a superior being to either save their life or be gentle on their soon to be lost soul. Y'all are not gute Überlegen.. Wake up to ignorance and irrational rebellion, you need new pair of working medulla mate.
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Duzze: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
herzern:
no matter what...... God loves you.......Jesus is somewhere pleading on ur behalf.....please don't succumb to those thouqhts.......they want to push you to hell

my 2 cent
lol...c dis one
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Ranchhoddas: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

2. Conceal your intentions.
3. Always say less than neccessary.
You have to change now, else you'll never be a leader.
Did you just read The 48 Laws of Power? This one wey the thing dey 'shark' you like this.
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Spells(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nothing surprises mi anymore..... God loves Ya'll
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by Ojoibadan: 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
What every man can know of God is clearly seen in what He has created.
Re: I Wonder If There Is A God by uniklinkum(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

this is getting hilarious
I should believe your word, but not believe people who took her diary and saw her last few inputs

I thought y'all rebel against a creator because ain't no evidence to back his existence, common evidence on madam Theresa you ain't gat nada?? I don't want you to believe me.. make your way to uniklinkum dusseldorf and I will show you around.

A question for you.. if you live in the 1930 would you believe the present day advancement in ICT and technology??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.