Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? (1876 Views)

How Many Times Do You Have Sex A Day? Or A Week? Or A Month? / International Women's Day Or Feminists' Day? / February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by Dandsome: 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
I saw something,and it got me thinking.

There must be somethings which you can`t go a day without not to even talk of to live without them.

There are certain things in life we cannot live without. What are they? Name five (5) of them.
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Taking my bath, brushing my teeth, taking food, prayer to heaven, and telling atleast someone that i love him or her with a smile on my face.
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by hannah55(f): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
As for me... prayer, brush my teeth, take my bath, food...some minutes to think of d remaining 1. Make I quickly ask Google.
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by ikbnice(m): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
These are the most essential five things I do everyday and can't stop doing;
1. Drinking water early in the morning
2. Early morning light exercise
3. Eating a sumptuous meal
4. Charging my phone/accessing the internet
5. Calling my girl.
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by sinaj(f): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Powerseed devotional

Phone

Pen

Bread

Tissue paper tongue
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by sinaj(f): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
hannah55:
As for me... prayer, brush my teeth, take my birth, food...some minutes to think of d remaining 1. Make I quickly ask Google.
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by kratosonofzeus: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
I cn c evry1 one hiding behind a finger......if u can go a day here without wanking.......signify.......
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by TuneChi369(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
My Phone is enough for me....Nothing more. grin
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by joshuamoses101(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
sinaj:
Powerseed devotional

Phone

Pen

Bread

Tissue paper tongue
bread? Everyday?
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by sinaj(f): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
joshuamoses101:
bread? Everyday?
lol yes grin

I love bread
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by ahmedgafar7(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
* My Eyes * My legs * My Ears * My Mouth * The list goes on
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by joshuamoses101(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
sinaj:
lol yes grin

I love bread
idonbelieveit shocked
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by kratosonofzeus: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
sinaj:
Powerseed devotional
Phone
Pen
Bread
Tissue paper tongue
u no follow me back na
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by sinaj(f): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
u no follow me back na
how
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by kratosonofzeus: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
sinaj:
how
makydebbie no vex abeg cum nd explain.....
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
God, oxygen(my breath)
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by makydebbie(f): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
makydebbie no vex abeg cum nd explain.....
sinaj...he folow you for nl..you no follow am back na...happy new month dear!
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by sinaj(f): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
joshuamoses101:
idonbelieveit shocked
m serz o!

I love bread lol
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by rawpadgin(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
sinaj:
lol yes grin

I love bread
u dey fit sh*t so?
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by rawpadgin(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
sinaj:
Powerseed devotional
Phone
Pen
Bread
Tissue paper tongue
tissue paper to wipe the front or the back?
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by halfricanadian(f): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
All put in one word i cant do without the love of God in my heart and his love for me.
Cant do without my bestfriend jesus
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by rawpadgin(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
prayer, gyming/soccer, freshen up, food, call ma sweet baby(the most important)
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by kratosonofzeus: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
halfricanadian:
All put in one word i cant do without the love of God in my heart and his love for me.
Cant do without my bestfriend jesus
whts up ?
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
I cannot do without breathing. I've tried it before, it's hard.

Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by halfricanadian(f): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
whts up ?

Good u?
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by sinaj(f): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
makydebbie:
happy new month bae

I will check nd folow him bak lol
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by sinaj(f): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
tissue paper to wipe the front or the back?
back ni tongue
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by sinaj(f): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
makydebbie:
happy new month bae

Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by joshuamoses101(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
sinaj:
m serz o!

I love bread lol
even if thats true i still wnt believe u eat it everyday i mean comeon its bread not peanut
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by makydebbie(f): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
sinaj:
happy new month bae

lol...ok goodnight and dont forget to like my dpwink..and check out my diarygrin
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by kratosonofzeus: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

Good u?
I'm ok..........no vex o .....u dint do what u promised na
Re: What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? by rawpadgin(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
sinaj:
back ni tongue
are u sure girl cuz i don begin dey suspect u o

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 8 Years Of Courtship Marriage Could Not Last A Year / See Heartbreaking Note A Girl Wrote How She's Being Sexualy Abused By A Neighbor / Can You Date Your Elder Brother's Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.