Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? (3644 Views)

I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
bro i dey contest for mr nairaland bro i need ur support bro
1miccza:

Bros nothing oo.. Igboro o rerin mo rara ooo
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by 1miccza: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
bro i dey contest for mr nairaland bro i need ur support bro

No p bro make we dey see
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
realy need ur suport bro.. wink wink
1miccza:

No p bro make we dey see
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by 1miccza: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by 1miccza: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

You have it bro
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by chronique(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2016
All of you saying she should keep quiet and life goes on,are all crazy,stupid,evil and traitors! Evil lots. No wonder majority of you ladies are single,without a husband and miserable in life. How heartless can humans be? The lady in question is feeling bad about what has happened,but you advice her to keep quiet and move on;is that how your respective mothers brought and handed over a bastard pregancy to your fathers? With what I see on the internet these days,the institution of marriage is as good as dead. May the lady I eventually settle with,not have this kind of mindset of friends.

My advice to the lady in question,is forher to come out clean and tell the truth. If the union breaks,let her accept it as her fault. You have no idea what that man will do if he finds out by himself.
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2016
BRO NEED UR SUPPORT UR PADI THEY CONTEST FOR MR NAIRALAND CONTEST 2016REALY NEED UR SUPORT... brocheesy cheesy
chronique:
All of you saying she should keep quiet and life goes on,are all crazy,stupid,evil and traitors! Evil lots. No wonder majority of you ladies are single,without a husband and miserable in life. How heartless can humans be? The lady in question is feeling bad about what has happened,but you advice her to keep quiet and move on;is that how your respective mothers brought and handed over a bastard pregancy to your fathers? With what I see on the internet these days,the institution of marriage is as good as dead. May the lady I eventually settle with,not have this kind of mindset of friends.

My advice to the lady in question,is forher to come out clean and tell the truth. If the union breaks,let her accept it as her fault. You have no idea what that man will do if he finds out by himself.
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by schumastic(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2016
RefilweRose:
Y ruin a good relationship?Dont tell him and even if he finds out in the near future he should understand and accept the son as you av accepted his daughter

lord pls don't make such ladies like this come my way when is time, if they are capable of giving such advice to another lady, sure rhwy can kill.
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by schumastic(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2016
mizthorlu:
keep it to yourself madam, take care of his child very well, don't maltreat her.
she can go ahead with the DNA test codedly but on no account should she tell her husband, its one of those things and life continues

with advice like this, then I cam boldly say majority of the ladies in this era know nothing about marriage..marriage is overrated.
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by chronique(m): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2016
My brother,I'm telling you. They are the type who make men say ladies are bitches. Can you just imagine the kind of advice? Like being presented another man's child as your own,isn't a big deal. How do people like us get married when people like these,litter the whole place? I'd rather marry a prostitute than be with these type of women.
schumastic:

with advice like this, then I cam boldly say majority of the ladies in this era know nothing about marriage..marriage is overrated.
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by 2goodbobo(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2016
Some secret are best left unsaid.
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2016
realy
2goodbobo:
Some secret are best left unsaid.
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2016
schumastic:

lord pls don't make such ladies like this come my way when is time, if they are capable of giving such advice to another lady, sure rhwy can kill.
what do u suggest she does?cos this is the only way she can save her marriege and her son's future

unless myabe u ghat a better idea.
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2016
schumastic:

my dear,some stones are better left unturned
Re: I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? by schumastic(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2016
RefilweRose:
my dear,some stones are better left unturned

so if the situation was to be the other way round, you will prefer he keeps quite n after yeara of marriage believing your kids are the only kids he has, a woman brings a grown up child and say is for him, you will forgive him..let's be matured with our comments cus it goes a long way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls / Young Girls Dating Married Men / Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.