Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

I Need Solution To Nagging Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Solution To Nagging Wife (1012 Views)

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? / Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by Everkwems(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please who is best person to report a nagging wife to ? Pastor or her family.
Re: I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by raziboi(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
[url=http//:razibet..com] i blog here[/url]

Pastor is good!!
Re: I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by raziboi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
[url=http//:www.razibet..com] i blog here[/url]

Pastor is good!!
Re: I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
.... cheesy I have the answer that will solve this issue for allll men for alllll time!!!!!!
❤Listen to what she says the 1st time and she won't have to repeat herself "nag".
.... cheesy cheesy cheesy it's that simple!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by dauntless15(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Some large DJ headphones will do, when she starts ranting you find yourself a nice place to chill out take out your beats by dre and when you give her the treatment for a week she will repent
Re: I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by Muvacci(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
Some large DJ headphones will do, when she starts ranting you find yourself a nice place to chill out take out your beats by dre and when you give her the treatment for a week she will repent

Howdy bruh?
Re: I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by raph101(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Solid DJ headphones and a toothpick,..... Not to hear her noise and ur mouth will be shut wit d toothpick
Re: I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Anytime she nags...get a james bond shade , put in on and smile to her face like cool cool smiley smiley smiley

When she give u dirty slap wey make brain u go adjust angry
Re: I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by dauntless15(m): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Muvacci:

Howdy bruh?
good, you?
Re: I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2016
Divorce her.
Re: I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by ajokeade920: 1:20am On Jul 05, 2016
keep calm cool
leave her sight
talk to God
shikena.

1 Like

Re: I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by ummeey: 5:29am On Jul 05, 2016
If I say break her mouth now, some people will say I am supporting violence.
Re: I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by Jay542(m): 5:33am On Jul 05, 2016
Her family. If it doesnt work then just marry another wife cos she would never change if she's the only one.
Re: I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by Muvacci(m): 6:34am On Jul 05, 2016
dauntless15:
good, you?
I'm tight. cool

Does your Pm work? Wanna run something by you.
Re: I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by edbor(m): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
.... cheesy I have the answer that will solve this issue for allll men for alllll time!!!!!!
❤Listen to what she says the 1st time and she won't have to repeat herself "nag".
.... cheesy cheesy cheesy it's that simple!!!!!!!!!!!

nagging is like breakfast to some women, they dare not miss it. .
Re: I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by dauntless15(m): 7:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Muvacci:

I'm tight. cool

Does your Pm work? Wanna run something by you.
it doesn't
Re: I Need Solution To Nagging Wife by GoldenJAT(m): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2016
get a concubine somewhere... Mk sure u like d said concubine 2 a certain extent... when she starts, gently walk out, if u av a car... enta and drive down 2 her place 2 cool ur head and if ur conscience permits u... av a wild sex with her, but pls keep ur emotions under control... IT WORKS LIKE MAGIC.. I tried it and my story changed 4 good,tho she wasn't a wife but a gf... nagging women... they will reduce ur life span drastically!!

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy / Ultimate Tips To Being In A Happy Relationship They Will Never Tell You About / 10 Ways To Overcome Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.