Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands (58146 Views)

Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date / Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? / 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Smellymouth:

Alaye, I am so thrilled grin cheesy

I don Iron my Sallah clothes

Ayam ready forrit grin
Lol! What about "Tibi Tibi"? I mean food bro?

Hope food go dey sha? Make I come your house.
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
LordDecency:
1.They Be Like Kilode His Naht Even Lookinq At My Direction.... undecided

2.When the Ushers stop her from sitting next to dah Cute Guy..... cheesy
Lol bro..

1 Like

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Smellymouth: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol! What about "Tibi Tibi"? I mean food bro?

Hope food go dey sha? Make I come your house.

Baba, food go full everywhere ooo grin

RICE STEW RAM VERY PLENTY!!

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by midehi2(f): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Smellymouth:

Alaye, I am so thrilled grin cheesy
I don Iron my Sallah clothes
Ayam ready forrit grin
Sallah things on point grin wey my drink oo
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, food go full everywhere ooo grin

RICE STEW RAM VERY PLENTY!!
Oshe baddest!

Na me You go first see in your house in the morning..
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by wins18(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
this line is playing hide and seek with me, can someone reveal his or her identity for me
+2347067095999
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Flexherbal(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
No1 is always no1 on their list.
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by oloriadejoke(f): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Shiloh
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Pyno30: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
The sighting of the moon was Inconclusive
-INEC

The sighting of the moon has been adjourned till tomorrow
-Abuja High Court

The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Observation)
-Senate

The moon has already been sighted tomorrow
-Lai Mohammed

The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo
-Patrick Obahiagbon

The APC was the cause of the moon not sighted in Nigeria
-Fayose

We will create another moon for Nigerians
-APC

Due to none sighting of the Moon, the Board of the Ulamas has been dissolved.
-Presidency

We blew up the moon and we will blow up more moons
-Niger Delta Avengers

We are responsible for the absence of the moon in the sky
-Boko Haram

Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have evidence.
-EFCC

We dont want to sight the Moon
-Biafrans

We know where the moon is but we dont want to say.
-The US govt.

Happy Holiday Extension till Thursday July 7th bz of the absence of the moon

3 Likes

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladies can't wait for men again..they search byforce
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Taiyescott(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
All datz bin said are tru.. bt OP shey u wan make dem stay house b4 ni?
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by STENON(f): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
At Bus Stop. grin.
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by vanhayor(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=DanceVille post=47234837][/quote]no ooooo Dem for dey visit graveyard Whr dem wan go if dem no go d seven places wey u mention
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
vanhayor:
no ooooo Dem for dey visit graveyard Whr dem wan go if dem no go d seven places wey u mention
Lol!
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pyno30:
The sighting of the moon was Inconclusive
-INEC

The sighting of the moon has been adjourned till tomorrow
-Abuja High Court

The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Observation)
-Senate

The moon has already been sighted tomorrow
-Lai Mohammed

The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo
-Patrick Obahiagbon

The APC was the cause of the moon not sighted in Nigeria
-Fayose

We will create another moon for Nigerians
-APC

Due to none sighting of the Moon, the Board of the Ulamas has been dissolved.
-Presidency

We blew up the moon and we will blow up more moons
-Niger Delta Avengers

We are responsible for the absence of the moon in the sky
-Boko Haram

Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have evidence.
-EFCC

We dont want to sight the Moon
-Biafrans

We know where the moon is but we dont want to say.
-The US govt.

Happy Holiday Extension till Thursday July 7th bz of the absence of the moon
Very funny...

Can't stop laughing.
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
Ladies can't wait for men again..they search byforce
Since there's much pressure on them.

1 Like

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Taiyescott:
All datz bin said are tru.. bt OP shey u wan make dem stay house b4 ni?
Lol! I can't ooo.
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Na wa oo. .

This Husband Searching thing nah serious task

Nl dudes are always feeling like lipsrsealed

Am searching for the Mr Right or Left ...

Anyone joor

All I need is a Mr , I 'll make him Right

Please don't Pm' me ooo ...I don't want all those unnecessary flows/lines u guys here give

chao

1 Like

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by bookorlah(f): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Well......
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by omenka1: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
VampireeM:
[size=14pt]STALE undecided[/size]
Danceville l jst spotted one of the single ladies, see am here.......e pain am.........lolzzzz
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by omenka1: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
VampireeM:
Danceville l jst spotted one of the single ladies impersonating as a male, see am here.......e pain am.........lolzzzz
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
omenka1:
Danceville l jst spotted one of the single ladies, see am here.......e pain am.........lolzzzz
Lol! You're Good bro.

Her own waka waka no get mentions..

Lol! Lol! Can't stop laughing.
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sempumping:
Na wa oo. .

This Husband Searching thing nah serious task

Nl dudes are always feeling like lipsrsealed

Am searching for the Mr Right or Left ...

Anyone joor

All I need is a Mr , I 'll make him Right

Please don't Pm' me ooo ...I don't want all those unnecessary flows/lines u guys here give

chao
You're Single sha...

1 Like

Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Aswear ogun gidi leleyi o, lmao
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Kazrem(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Alasatu
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by JerryJJZ(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Daz desperation in the picture.
Our ladies, please stop stressing us so u dnt drive ur future man away while u would have just have it at a tender age.
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Oshey wagbayi. shey na inside d room spouse go locate person ni?
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Kazrem(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nightie:
Lolzzzzz, funny bt kinda true sha.
Mouth sealed.
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by JerryJJZ(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
JerryJJZ:
Daz desperation in the picture.
Our ladies, please stop stressing us so u dnt drive ur future man away while u would have just have it at a tender age.

Not their fault though, husband scarcity! Lolzz
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by Coldfeets: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
VampireeM:

[size=14pt]VERY VERY STALE undecided[/size] angry
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:
Oshey wagbayi.
shey na inside d room spouse go locate person ni?
With God, all things are possible.
Re: 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands by DanceVille: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:
Aswear ogun gidi leleyi o, lmao
Lol!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.