Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low (18327 Views)

Can You Believe In God Without Religion ? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2009
olabowale:

@Godson2009: « #285 on: Today at 02:24:31 PM » Godson if you believe what Kolaxy gave above as Paradise or "Heaven" as the reward, then tell Kolaxy to tell you the many fantastic stories in "Aworerin" Yoruba language magazine, or the Alawiyes, or the stories from Fagunwa and Odunjo and the likes. They are fact not, completely fictitious and easily imagines! Thats what you guys have put together from Revelations, etc.

But then as to the John Verse quoted, there must be a room in the same house for those who abrogated the laws and the prophets against the instructions of Jesus who came to fulfill them? He said they will be in the least: What is the least, not the palace or paradise but hell or lake of fire? No? Are you taking chances with your soul on this, espectially when Jesus will tell some of the mighty miracle performers in his name that he never know them. Where do you think these big miracle workers are going to be hualled off to; the least room in the house where lake of fire is occupying. No?

i think our own heaven is much more believable even looking at it from a practical aspect,than your own version where hundreds of millions of men will line up,behind them 72 virgins each and then the womenfolk from earth who are not virgins too milling about waiting for, what reward exactly??

well,if you check the other thread,i am not concerned about any man or woman of GOD as long as my own salvation is secured,,GOD said in the bible that on the day of judgement,we shall all be judged individually on our own merits and demerits
olabowale:

@Godson2009: « #285 on: Today at 02:24:31 PM »

First let me say the most sexist of religious Books is between Torah and Goodnews! The Torah blamed Women for all ills. Read what Adam says about Eve, then read what happened between Adam and hawa in the Quran and tell me who have no respect for women? As to the goodnews where women are merely not only to be silent but are either crown of the head to their husband or ther husband is the crown on their head, must be compared to the fact that Quran declares "believing man, and believeing women all will go to paradise; believing in Allah, making salah, giving Zakat, fasting, gong to Hajj and doing good" and the only time men and women are indicated separately is when strength was mentioned, unless you say thayt women are more powerful/gronger than man?

the fact that both the torah and the christian bible has been around before the advent of islam,is enough reasons to deduce that your mohammad simply adjusted the story to fit his own purpose at that time,it is not the first time neither is it the second,a glaring instance which i will keep repeating is mohammad's justification of the three goddess worship at the start of his ministry,which he nullified later in the quran, also i hope you are not suggesting that i believe your own quran and disbelieve my bible considering my version has been in existence before the birth of mohammed,and is without the contradictions and falsehood yours is known for??

what the bible said about women,is what most other religions say about women,which is that the man is the head, however the bible also said that the man must treat the woman as a thing of treasure(not in the exact words)moreover,which religion has allowed women to preach now?
to pastor churches?it is definitely not islam,because your women are still stuck behind the men eating the leftovers like the stone ages true or false?

few examples of the value the quran and mohammad places on women
1.they are objects to be traded as we can see mohammad's adopted son passing his "ajeku" to his adopted daddy mohammad, note this is not a hadith

Qur'an (33:37) - "But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed."

if mohammed is giving himself a blank cheque here,whose wife is safe from him at that rate?besides where is the respect being shown the woman in question?

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you;

the bible says jesus christ told us to go without women,however if you cant do it,then cleave unto ONLY ONE WOMAN!!
(uplawal,over to you, ) grin

olabowale:

@Godson2009: « #285 on: Today at 02:24:31 PM »

As to my knowledge of your bolded; I have been married and I do discuss sex with my spouse. I will still marry and I do have women in my life and men who are married, we do talk about sex, as long as we do not go against Isam! It is evidential that most african women see sex as just a means of reproducions, almost exclusively, so when they are not willing to make babies anymore, sex is almost rare in their lives, as young at 40something, even younger!

You dont know that, do you? The bachelor that is running after everything in skirt, maybe, but is not patience enough to find out what women want! You will not make a good lover when you marry with that kind of ignorance!
so the few women you know out of hundreds of millions of islamic women are enough to make a conclusive judgement on the wants of women?"that kind of though process is called"tunnel vision mind set" fr the sake of the children you will be bringing into the world,i will advise you not to have children even if you decide to have as many as ten wives because im not ready to foot any child's bill with my tax neither are billions of christian tax payers who only have one wife and at the most 5 children.

even if i dont know what women want,one thing i am sure of is that no woman wants to be collected like football jerseys,and hidden away in a back room,covered up from head to toe, im sure thats why uplawal can come online soo much seeing as she has nothing to do but stuck in a room all covered up all day muslim style.

im sure no woman wants to get married at 6 years old,and have sex at 9 years old.

im sure no woman wants to have some men to stone her to death if she commits a sin

and im sure every woman wants to have an opportunity to enjoy herself and indulge in whatever joyful stuffs her male counterparts are indulging in when they get to paradise,not the menfolk chilling out with 72 virgins each,and the females fanning them and giving them water and food to drink lol
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2009
10 pages and olabs cannot sell allah or islam. . . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2009
While I am selling Allah at a "believer's stand" you keep eyeing allah at "idolator/disbeliever's stand" in far away street! Noetic, you got to follow the road map, not the yellow brick road of the wizard of Oz!

For a disbeliever like you, my effort is just that, until you begin to change your own destiny from disbelief to belief in One God solely chosen out to be worshipped without partners, then you will be going about aimlessly in the dark!

Soon I will open a thread titled "Let Jesus speaks for himself". It will include his aleged statement of "I and my father are one", and "Before Abraham, I was", and many others which befounded you, with fundamental explanation in the Quran by bringing it all about the promised "another comforter!"

I know your heart is hard. So is that of the fake pundit Godson, etc!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2009
I will be looking forward to that thread. . . . .but why are all my threads on mohammed usually locked?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2009
@Godson2009: « #288 on: Today at 05:36:15 PM »  
i think our own heaven is much more believable even looking at it from a practical aspect,than your own version where hundreds of  millions of men will line up,behind them 72 virgins each and then the womenfolk from earth who are not virgins too milling about waiting for, what reward exactly??
Without wanting to waste too much time with you; Imagine a man alive immediately after the end of Noah's flood was to have been informed that there will be a time that China alone will be over 1,000,000,000 people, and not even paying homage to India and others, the man from the 24 people who survived the flood would have said that is impossible! This is your case, a disbeliever doubting a future that is the permanent future, a home for the successful, the Mercied and Forgiven, while the opposite is hellfire! What is the activities of the people of hellfire or your christian's lake of fire, if you know that will let us know that they are not having any fun comparable to the Muslim's paradise? Am sure that you will have to realise the truth sometimes in your lifetime before its too late!

well,if you check the other thread,i am not concerned about any man or woman of GOD as long as my own salvation is secured,,GOD said in the bible that on the day of judgement,we shall all be judged individually on our own merits and demerits
When you have 3 godpersons in your One God, I wonder how they come to a conclusion of where you end up, especially considering that in the creation of man, father didnt wait for the respond of son and ghost, and at hanging of son, he blames "father" whom he called conspicously "GOD!" You do have a big problem Mr. man. Your future is very uncertain!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
Noetic you are asking the wrong guy: I dont work for NL and there is no inroad that I have to anything on this website more than anyone. Sorry!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 11:57pm On Sep 23, 2009
@Godson2009:
the fact that both the torah and the christian bible has been around before the advent of islam,is enough reasons to deduce that your mohammad simply adjusted the story to fit his own purpose at that time,it is not the first time neither is it the second,a glaring instance which i will keep repeating is mohammad's justification of the three goddess worship at the start of his ministry,which he nullified later in the quran, also i hope you are not suggesting that i believe your own quran and disbelieve my bible considering my version has been in existence before the birth of mohammed,and is without the contradictions and falsehood yours is known for??[/quote[No evidence of Muhammad (AS) allowing the worship of three idols when his whole ministry is hinged on destroying idols? You see how silly such a proposal that you christians and others put forward is?

And if the veracity of a religous text is based on how long it has been existing, then Torah is holds the greater over Goodnews. The Hindu and Buhhdist texts are therefore hold greater veracity than the Torah. NO? If you disagree to this foundamentally sound process that is along your thinking above, then there lies your failure to acknowledge the Truth in Quran. They say the lastest is the best and those who laugh last laugh best! It is Quran, hands down.

Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 12:28am On Sep 24, 2009
olabowale:

@Godson2009: « #288 on: Today at 05:36:15 PM » Without wanting to waste too much time with you; Imagine a man alive immediately after the end of Noah's flood was to have been informed that there will be a time that China alone will be over 1,000,000,000 people, and not even paying homage to India and others, the man from the 24 people who survived the flood would have said that is impossible! This is your case, a disbeliever doubting a future that is the permanent future, a home for the successful, the Mercied and Forgiven, while the opposite is hellfire! What is the activities of the people of hellfire or your christian's lake of fire, if you know that will let us know that they are not having any fun comparable to the Muslim's paradise? Am sure that you will have to realise the truth sometimes in your lifetime before its too late!

is the bolded the only reasoning you can put foward for validating your 72 virgins for each male muslim theory? grin grin, dont worry i know the truth and it has set me free but because i love you and wouldnt want you to burn yor beards in hell fire i will keep on till i finally convert you,which will be very soon wink im sure you dnt even realise the holy spirit is arresting you little by little
olabowale:

@Godson2009: « #288 on: Today at 05:36:15 PM »

When you have 3 godpersons in your One God, I wonder how they come to a conclusion of where you end up, especially considering that in the creation of man, father didnt wait for the respond of son and ghost, and at hanging of son, he blames "father" whom he called conspicously "GOD!" You do have a big problem Mr. man. Your future is very uncertain!
while you r still on that i will keep on rehashing and dredging up my question as well,
why is there so many controversies surrounding mohammed?
what is the reward of the pious muslim woman in paradise?
tit for tat init grin

dont worry one thing i know for sure is that you and abuzola will soon be totally arrested by the holy spirit,you r not the first and you wont be the last you watch,you v not done as much as saul and GOD arrested him to start preaching the gospel
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:12am On Sep 24, 2009
what the bible said about women,is what most other religions say about women,which is that the man is the head, however the bible also said that the man must treat the woman as a thing of treasure(not in the exact words)moreover,which religion has allowed women to preach now?
to pastor churches?it is definitely not islam,because your women are still stuck behind the men eating the leftovers like the stone ages true or false?

few examples of the value the quran and mohammad places on women
1.they are objects to be traded as we can see mohammad's adopted son passing his "ajeku" to his adopted daddy mohammad, note this is not a hadith
You see what I was saying; true to form, even you said you respect women, but you refer to divorcee as "ajeku; left over", which is a derogative statement; what is a divorced man called, now? Divorce do happen in marriages, for many reasons, the out come of irreconciliable differences! Duuh. Your book, like "most other religions" have no respect for women! I think you have used this very statement "What most other religions", let us in to what your religion is; Hindu, Buhddist, Sihk, etc-like! And you have the strength to criticise Islam?

Qur'an (33:37) - "But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed."

if mohammed is giving himself a blank cheque here,whose wife is safe from him at that rate?besides where is the respect being shown the woman in question?
Your first mistake is your lie that Muhammad(as) is the author of the Quran. Everyone who knows anything about Islam and is honest about it, even if he/she is not muslim knows that Muhammad (AS) is not the Writer, but Allah! And when Jehovah or Eloi refused to accept the prayer of Jesus and opened the door for his hanging, did Jesus hang himself? The answer is no. I have used yor Goodnews to bring about the truth of Muhammad and adopted son.

Your adopted son doe snot share your blood and its only your own desire that you claim somebody's son as yours. Allah stopped that evil and stupid tradition that must not b continued by Muslims, the last nation! I asked a friend if an adopted child is truly one's child? His answer was interesting until I said to him, should this aopted child marry his/her blood sibling just because they did not grow up together and not bearing the same name? He therefore realised that blood relationshipship is more important than the artificial which is man made like Trinity, Jesus god, Ghost god, father god statement of the children of god!

Its sort like the evil and fictitious claims by your own desire you make about Jesus being a god or a third of gods, god, Gods, God! That idea has to be killed, the reason that Allah says that you people of the Book should not exceed the limit in your religion and ways of idealization. Jesus is not more than a human prophet! Trinity you should stop saying, and Jesus came by creation decree by his Lord in the same way as Adam and nothing more!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:26am On Sep 24, 2009
Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you;

the bible says jesus christ told us to go without women,however if you cant do it,then cleave unto ONLY ONE WOMAN!!
(uplawal,over to you, )
And Jesus was unmarried, like John, neither of them knows a thing about wife, children, personal family! I only used your Bible to talk about what you dont know. The reality is that your Christian men get into every tail that can be lifted up. This is not to say that we dont have muslims doing the same, but a considerable small number, and the same goes for women situation.

Even the catholics who are not supposed to divorce and remarry, Senator Alfonso D'amato of NY State, USA forced this situation on the cardinal. Mayor Rudolph Guliani of NYC, USA never stopped until he had his way, a third marriage, one at a time! How many one marriages is too much while they openly keep sexual relationships before they become husband and wife? Godson my man, where is the girlfriend today? Am sure you are laughing and asking yourself which one is Olaboae talking about: The ones in London, or the crowd outside and we are not even thinking about the girls on the continebnt awaiting your Christmas period return!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:22am On Sep 24, 2009
so the few women you know out of hundreds of millions of islamic women are enough to make a conclusive judgement on the wants of women?"that kind of though process is called"tunnel vision mind set" fr the sake of the children you will be bringing into the world,i will advise you not to have children even if you decide to have as many as ten wives because im not ready to foot any child's bill with my tax neither are billions of christian tax payers who only have one wife and at the most 5 children.
I need no hand out man. Allah has blessed me. I pay taxes in America and in Nigeria, too. I already have two grown sons, so your advise is 26 yearss too late! But am going start up just about now because I have money to prepare for whatever it takes. And by the way, if you went to Ijero Ekiti, you will find the kayodes. Their father had many many wives. many many wives I said. Each wife had as many children as God permitted. One of the children is a pastor or reverend in NYC, and was college roommate! I guess even the Christians are not even listening to you! They are not listening to Jesus either, and they are doing more than Muhammad (AS) recommended! So whats their fate in the house that Jesus went to prepare; which room do they end up? Lol!

even if i dont know what women want,one thing i am sure of is that no woman wants to be collected like football jerseys,and hidden away in a back room,covered up from head to toe, im sure thats why uplawal can come online soo much seeing as she has nothing to do but stuck in a room all covered up all day muslim style.
Dont lie to me. I know your type, you change them like a used up bootball, and have a new one when you are reaf=dy. All you have to do is go to the next house party or african night clubs! Common man, tell the naive minds that. Olabowale can read you from a far off

im sure no woman wants to get married at 6 years old,and have sex at 9 years old.
The same reason i have asked you to show me if you knew when Aisha was born relatve to the Prophethood of Muhammad (AS) and the becoming muslim of her father Abu Bakr (RA)! You have failed to address any of these issues, and you said that you did for your dissertation something about Wahhabism and Qubt of Islamic Brotherhood! If you want to do a good Job for Christianity, then you should have been bold enough to give us scholarly article on Aisha. Then you will see me confronting your assertion, since I know that she was bethroned to be married before her father became muslim, and it is the family's joining this new faith that dissolved that first possible Union, before Muhammad (AS) proposed to her family his intention to marry her! Now explain how a Under 6 years old daughter of a wealthy Makka was already ready to be married, and you did not complain about that, and you are having shortness of breath when the a new suitor proposed and marry her, after all of the above? Did you have a problem because he is a prophet or what, when being a prophet did not make him more tan wat he is; Human being to give us the example of natural living; reason am able to marry my wife Zainab who I easily could be her father!

im sure no woman wants to have some men to stone her to death if she commits a sin
Man or woman who are married and gets involved in illegal sexual intercourse with somebody he or she is not married to, upon found guilty is bound to be stoned, if he did not call the wrath of Allah on self that the others did not tell the truth and he/she spoke the truth and was not guilty! If at stoning he/she declared that he/she dod not perform illegal sex act, as to say he/she id not guilty, then the prophet said the stoning should stop! This is Mercy and it is unparallel!

and im sure every woman wants to have an opportunity to enjoy herself and indulge in whatever joyful stuffs her male counterparts are indulging in when they get to paradise, not the menfolk chilling out with 72 virgins each,and the females fanning them and giving them water and food to drink lol
This is a piece from a website when I simply asked Google "What number of mates shall man have versus women in Islam when they enter Paradise? "And vie with one another to attain to your Sustainer's forgiveness and to a Paradise as vast as the heavens and the earth, which awaits the God-conscious, who spend for charity in time of plenty and in time of hardship, and restrain their anger, and pardon their fellow men, for God loves those who do good." (3:133-134)

"Establish regular prayer, enjoin what is just, and forbid what is wrong; and bear patiently whatever may befall you; for this is true constancy. And do not swell your cheek (with pride) at men, nor walk in insolence on the earth, for God does not love any man proud and boastful. And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; for the harshest of sounds, indeed, is the braying of the ass." (31:18-19)

In a way which summarizes the moral behavior of a Muslim, Prophet Muhammed (saw) said: "My Sustainer has given me nine commands: to remain conscious of God, whether in private or in public; to speak justly, whether angry or pleased; to show moderation both when poor and when rich, to reunite friendship with those who have broken off with me; to give to him who refuses me; that my silence should be occupied with thought; that my looking should be an admonition; and that I should command what is right."

Now comes the second aspect.
Some people might ask this question also, as to according to Quran, 'What's in it for women if men are provided for, by over 70 virgins?'

The Qur'an, while referring to the rewards of the pious in the Hereafter, has categorically stated that: All persons - men as well as women - shall be fully rewarded for their deeds and shall not be wronged in the least (Aal Imraan 3: 195, Al-Nisaa 4: 124, Al-Nahl 16: 97, Ghaafir 40: 40); They shall get all that they may desire and all that they can ask for, as a first gift from God. His blessings would follow subsequently (Fussilat 41: 31); and "They" - (men as well as women) - shall have perfected mates/counterparts/spouses ( Arabic: Azwajun Mutahharatun) as a reward of their deeds (Al-Baqarah 2: 25, Aal Imraan 3: 15, Al-Nisaa 4: 57).

As should be obvious from the above points, there is absolutely no difference in the reward of men and women, as it is mentioned in the Qur'an. Furthermore, it may be noted that the Qur'an has not mentioned anything about '70 or 72 huries'. The Qur'an has only mentioned 'perfected spouses/counterparts'. The numerical value of 70 is derived from a Quranic commentary by Ibn kathir.

An interesting point to note here is that some people have criticized the Qur'an for appealing to the very basic needs and desires of man, which include his desire for taste in edibles and beauty and chastity in his partner. A seldom highlighted point is that Quran also exhorts all Muslims (men and women) to maintain a very high level of conduct on this Earth. For Muslim men, a very strict Quranic injunction goes like this:

"Tell the believing men that they should lower their gazes and guard their sexual organs; that is purer for them. Indeed Allah is well-acquainted with what they do" (Quran 24:30). Here "lowering of the gazes" means to avert the eyes from the unrelated women who pass by and not to caress the attractive features of women with the eyes and "guarding of sexual organs" stands for keeping oneself away from fornication, adultery or committing rapes. Such are the men, who are likely candidates for paradise.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:25am On Sep 24, 2009
And by Allah, I am not under the authority as in prophetic period of Jesus. So arrest? Never happening. You guys should keep cuffs ready, and you will be ready; forever and never happens!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2009
olabowale:

You see what I was saying; true to form, even you said you respect women, but you refer to divorcee as "ajeku; left over", which is a derogative statement; what is a divorced man called, now? Divorce do happen in marriages, for many reasons, the out come of irreconciliable differences! Duuh. Your book, like "most other religions" have no respect for women! I think you have used this very statement "What most other religions", let us in to what your religion is; Hindu, Buhddist, Sihk, etc-like! And you have the strength to criticise Islam?

well,i am an individual,and i dont represent the whole christiendom do i?back to the topic at hand i used the phrase all other religions in the context of the time when patriachy was the order of the day which reflected on religion as well dont digree stick to the topic will you,as im not falling for that one
olabowale:

Your first mistake is your lie that Muhammad(as) is the author of the Quran. Everyone who knows anything about Islam and is honest about it, even if he/she is not muslim knows that Muhammad (AS) is not the Writer, but Allah! And when Jehovah or Eloi refused to accept the prayer of Jesus and opened the door for his hanging, did Jesus hang himself? The answer is no. I have used yor Goodnews to bring about the truth of Muhammad and adopted son.
without going into too much details,i beg to disagree, mohammad wrote the quran and it is obvious by the several human errors namely the contradictions and the several changes and abrogations that a normal human being trying to play god wrote it let me ask you is it possible for the supreme GOD to either make mistakes or reverse himself?it is a trick question and i will be waiting for your answer grin and the assertion about jesus christ and his hanging has been explained to you in the minutest details so i will avoid that
olabowale:

Your adopted son doe snot share your blood and its only your own desire that you claim somebody's son as yours. Allah stopped that evil and stupid tradition that must not b continued by Muslims, the last nation! I asked a friend if an adopted child is truly one's child? His answer was interesting until I said to him, should this aopted child marry his/her blood sibling just because they did not grow up together and not bearing the same name? He therefore realised that blood relationshipship is more important than the artificial which is man made like Trinity, Jesus god, Ghost god, father god statement of the children of god!

that is besides the point,so please answer my question without hiding under any rationalising explanations,
is it morally right for a man who claimed to be a prophet to take unto himself his adopted son's wife?

also,is it not strange and convenient for him that the supposed revelation came about just when he was looking to have the girl/woman to himself?
irrespective of your answer,show me where jesus christ did that,if you cant then isnt it obvious that jesus christ was morally upright than mohammad?
he never married,neither did he kill anyone,he never robbed and he never reversed himself on anything up untill now, food for thought for you m friend grin
olabowale:

Its sort like the evil and fictitious claims by your own desire you make about Jesus being a god or a third of gods, god, Gods, God! That idea has to be killed, the reason that Allah says that you people of the Book should not exceed the limit in your religion and ways of idealization. Jesus is not more than a human prophet! Trinity you should stop saying, and Jesus came by creation decree by his Lord in the same way as Adam and nothing more!
you are entitled to your beliefs,even though i will continually and repetitevly remind you it is a false ideology you are following!
olabowale:

And Jesus was unmarried, like John, neither of them knows a thing about wife, children, personal family! I only used your Bible to talk about what you dont know. The reality is that your Christian men get into every tail that can be lifted up. This is not to say that we dont have muslims doing the same, but a considerable small number, and the same goes for women situation.

Even the catholics who are not supposed to divorce and remarry, Senator Alfonso D'amato of NY State, USA forced this situation on the cardinal. Mayor Rudolph Guliani of NYC, USA never stopped until he had his way, a third marriage, one at a time! How many one marriages is too much while they openly keep sexual relationships before they become husband and wife? Godson my man, where is the girlfriend today? Am sure you are laughing and asking yourself which one is Olaboae talking about: The ones in London, or the crowd outside and we are not even thinking about the girls on the continebnt awaiting your Christmas period return!

the fact that jesus was unmarried validates our argument that he was much more morally upright than mohammed can ever be, he behaved like a true prophet while mohammad behaved like a normal human being,do you realise that all through jesus ministry on earth,he always tried to blend in with normal people,but all trhrough your mohammed's fraudulent ministry,he always made sure you knew he was a prophet, and used his powers as such,appropriating other ppl's wives to himself,killing,robbing and other human vices now you tell me why that was?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2009
olabowale:

I need no hand out man. Allah has blessed me. I pay taxes in America and in Nigeria, too. I already have two grown sons, so your advise is 26 yearss too late! But am going start up just about now because I have money to prepare for whatever it takes. And by the way, if you went to Ijero Ekiti, you will find the kayodes. Their father had many many wives. many many wives I said. Each wife had as many children as God permitted. One of the children is a pastor or reverend in NYC, and was college roommate! I guess even the Christians are not even listening to you! They are not listening to Jesus either, and they are doing more than Muhammad (AS) recommended! So whats their fate in the house that Jesus went to prepare; which room do they end up? Lol!
i see,now for the sake of everybody on here,could you list the advantages of a polygamous family for us pls,i am not concerned with you being polygamous in the context of your personal life,but in the context of you being a muslim so pls advantages according to the islamic doctrine
olabowale:

Dont lie to me. I know your type, you change them like a used up bootball, and have a new one when you are reaf=dy. All you have to do is go to the next house party or african night clubs! Common man, tell the naive minds that.
he that is in me is greater than he that is in you and in the world!
olabowale:

The same reason i have asked you to show me if you knew when Aisha was born relatve to the Prophethood of Muhammad (AS) and the becoming muslim of her father Abu Bakr (RA)! You have failed to address any of these issues, and you said that you did for your dissertation something about Wahhabism and Qubt of Islamic Brotherhood! If you want to do a good Job for Christianity, then you should have been bold enough to give us scholarly article on Aisha. Then you will see me confronting your assertion, since I know that she was bethroned to be married before her father became muslim, and it is the family's joining this new faith that dissolved that first possible Union, before Muhammad (AS) proposed to her family his intention to marry her! Now explain how a Under 6 years old daughter of a wealthy Makka was already ready to be married, and you did not complain about that, and you are having shortness of breath when the a new suitor proposed and marry her, after all of the above? Did you have a problem because he is a prophet or what, when being a prophet did not make him more tan wat he is; Human being to give us the example of natural living; reason am able to marry my wife Zainab who I easil
first of all,you and i both know that public outcry has never stopped mohammad taking any actions, remember the time the meccans complained about his highway robbery?rather than stop,he brought out a convenient "revelation"
when his wife was complaining about his closeness to the christian slave,what did he do?he brought out another convenient "revelation now. while ignoring the flawed and empty assertion of aisha which you have written up there to suit your arguments, ill provide the relevant verses to back me up
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (, may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him(muslim8;3309)

in the bukhari hadith,

Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age

it continues

Narrated 'Aisha:

That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done

now you asked me if her father didnt complain,well he did and here is how mohammad was able to convince him to agree to it,

Narrated 'Ursa:

The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

as you can see, the man was hesitant and gave an excuse showing he wasnt cool with the idea,he only agreed when mohammad justified it with the quran and islam.

olabowale:

Man or woman who are married and gets involved in illegal sexual intercourse with somebody he or she is not married to, upon found guilty is bound to be stoned, if he did not call the wrath of Allah on self that the others did not tell the truth and he/she spoke the truth and was not guilty! If at stoning he/she declared that he/she dod not perform illegal sex act, as to say he/she id not guilty, then the prophet said the stoning should stop! This is Mercy and it is unparallel!

In a way which summarizes the moral behavior of a Muslim, Prophet Muhammed (saw) said: "My Sustainer has given me nine commands: to remain conscious of God, whether in private or in public; to speak justly, whether angry or pleased; to show moderation both when poor and when rich, to reunite friendship with those who have broken off with me; to give to him who refuses me; that my silence should be occupied with thought; that my looking should be an admonition; and that I should command what is right."
addressing the first paragraph,doesnt this account show how wicked and unforgiving your mohammad,and religion iswhile you want to stone women to death for adultery,i dont see you stoning the man who she committed the adultery with to death,is that fair?
seeing as you have obliged me with some verses ill oblige you with some verses of the holy bible dealing with what our lord says about sinners

For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14in whom we have redemption,[e] the forgiveness of sins
colossians 1;13-14

verse 21

21Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of[f] your evil behavior. 22But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation

here the lord is saying no matter your sins,we are ready to accept you if the muslims want to stone you to death,

Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." (Matthew 11:28)

here,the lord is faithful and just to stand in the gap for us and show us m,ercey if we sin,

y little children, these things I write to you, that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous."

the last one,

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9)
olabowale:

Now comes the second aspect.
Some people might ask this question also, as to according to Quran, 'What's in it for women if men are provided for, by over 70 virgins?'

The Qur'an, while referring to the rewards of the pious in the Hereafter, has categorically stated that: All persons - men as well as women - shall be fully rewarded for their deeds and shall not be wronged in the least (Aal Imraan 3: 195, Al-Nisaa 4: 124, Al-Nahl 16: 97, Ghaafir 40: 40); They shall get all that they may desire and all that they can ask for, as a first gift from God. His blessings would follow subsequently (Fussilat 41: 31); and "They" - (men as well as women) - shall have perfected mates/counterparts/spouses ( Arabic: Azwajun Mutahharatun) as a reward of their deeds (Al-Baqarah 2: 25, Aal Imraan 3: 15, Al-Nisaa 4: 57).

As should be obvious from the above points, there is absolutely no difference in the reward of men and women, as it is mentioned in the Qur'an. Furthermore, it may be noted that the Qur'an has not mentioned anything about '70 or 72 huries'. The Qur'an has only mentioned 'perfected spouses/counterparts'. The numerical value of 70 is derived from a Quranic commentary by Ibn kathir.

An interesting point to note here is that some people have criticized the Qur'an for appealing to the very basic needs and desires of man, which include his desire for taste in edibles and beauty and chastity in his partner. A seldom highlighted point is that Quran also exhorts all Muslims (men and women) to maintain a very high level of conduct on this Earth. For Muslim men, a very strict Quranic injunction goes like this:

"Tell the believing men that they should lower their gazes and guard their sexual organs; that is purer for them. Indeed Allah is well-acquainted with what they do" (Quran 24:30). Here "lowering of the gazes" means to avert the eyes from the unrelated women who pass by and not to caress the attractive features of women with the eyes and "guarding of sexual organs" stands for keeping oneself away from fornication, adultery or committing rapes. Such are the men, who are likely candidates for paradise.
while i will ignore the whole story story you have written,i oppose it with the hadith of mine as well,

"It was mentioned by Daraj Ibn Abi Hatim, that Abu al-Haytham 'Adullah Ibn Wahb narrated from Abu Sa'id al-Khudhri, who heard the Prophet Muhammad PBUH saying, 'The smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode where there are eighty thousand servants and seventy-two houri, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine and ruby, as wide as the distance from al-Jabiyyah to San'a."(Sunan al-Tirmidhi ,hadith 2687)

as i have also written here,it shows the quran,mohammad,and sucessive islamic scholars are so confused that there are more contradictions even as the days go by, maybe we will find another abrogation in a couple of years who know, grin

i was ging to ask you,hope mohammad wasnt reffering to both male and female savouring the pleasures of young boys??pls clarify with relevant verses pls cause thats what iit seems to me,

i see, so if i am averting my eyes from all women,what ll i do on a summers sunny day in the middle of the rush hour when women are wearing bikinis?close my eyes and walk blindfold?? grin grin grin
dont you think the christian advice makes more sense?the bible tells us to have a circumcised heart,to pray for the holy spirit,in which case you will not have the urge or the inclination to think lustful thoughts,
#
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2009
@Godson2009: « #300 on: Today at 06:32:27 PM »  
well,i am an individual,and i dont represent the whole christiendom do i?back to the topic at hand i used the phrase all other religions in the context of the time when  patriachy was the order of the day which reflected on religion as well dont digree stick to the topic will you,as im not falling for that one
The yorubas say "we are chupping off his hand and he is putting a ring on the finger!" When this keferi guy, Godson2009 is cornered he suddenly becomes the individual and not the representative of Christendom! Imagine me saying that here, and the keferis will pile up to milehigh in there laughter, their eye-pupil rolling down their cheek! This people can lie with straight face, without blinking at all! You are in a good company man, individually with davidylan who have not taking up the mucky water face at sunset, yet this dude is an experimentalist! You are in good company religiously with Osis who as a doctor knows that one Child can not be father and spirit, appearing in three places all at the same time!

without going into too much details,i beg to disagree, mohammad wrote the quran and it is obvious by the several human errors namely the contradictions and the several changes and abrogations that a normal human being trying to play god wrote it [b]let me ask you is it possible for the supreme GOD to either make mistakes or reverse himself?[/b]it is a trick question and i will be waiting for your answer  and the assertion about jesus christ and his hanging has been  explained to you in the minutest details so i will avoid that
I know you will avoid the minutest details of the hanging that never was! But your question if the it is possible that the Supreme God will make mistake, have a NO anwer from me.

Then the other is if the Supreme God will reverse Himself, will have a No answer from me, as to whetehr is reversal from good to bad, in the sense of say "I will not punish you, regardless of what you do" to "I will punish you because you a disbeliever, or doing evil!" But this actually speaks to your Bible which has shown injustices by Jehovah allowing the Children of Israel a guaranteed Paradise and will always be rght regardless of what they do; evil to extreme evilness! Now I am waiting to see where your effort leads to that I educate you about Islam, and at thesame time cream you by pointing out the evil in your book!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2009
thank GOD for that reply
olabowale:

@Godson2009: « #300 on: Today at 06:32:27 PM »

Then the other is if the Supreme God will reverse Himself, will have a No answer from me, as to whetehr is reversal from good to bad, in the sense of say "I will not punish you, regardless of what you do" to "I will punish you because you a disbeliever, or doing evil!" But this actually speaks to your Bible which has shown injustices by Jehovah allowing the Children of Israel a guaranteed Paradise and will always be rght regardless of what they do; evil to extreme evilness! Now I am waiting to see where your effort leads to that I educate you about Islam, and at thesame time cream you by pointing out the evil in your book!

so if the supreme GOD can neither reverse himself nor make any error either of judgement or of prophecy, tell me,

why has the supposed revelations,which was passed down to mohammad from GOD suffered so much contradictions?first he gets one revelation,then another one comes later to abrogate the words, you have said it yourself that the quran was written by your allah,it therefore stands to reason that your allah corrected himself several times,and abrogated himself several times,your allah even made a mistake and used eraser to clean it i.e satanic verses which was anulled
i am asking because my own GOD will never ever make any mistake,he will do what he will do and he never goes back on his words, even the bible says the lord honours his words more than his name, now

choose one,

1.is your allah,the one that has reversed himself or contradicted himself?

2.is it mohammad that has made the mistake?

3.is it both of them?

meanwhile you have not answered my questions about abrogations in the quran and islam,jihad e.t.c can you enlighten me about it please, i can give you an indepht on it if you want
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2009
that is besides the point,so please answer my question without hiding under any rationalising explanations,
is it morally right for a man who claimed to be a prophet to take unto himself his adopted son's wife?
Yes because the reality of the issue is that the adopted son is not his true son! My step daughter is not my daughter! Can my son marry her? Yes. Can my adopted son marry my daughter? Yes! Do they have blood relationship and therefore morally wrong? No! It is almost as if people who are next door neighbors who are not related calling themselves family members marrying and someone is shocked by it! Silly reactionary until you look and examine the blood relationship!

You live in England, and the European Royalties marry one another, even as they are related by blood, whereas you are not shocked by it, yet you have mouth agape at no blood relationship but personal desire fake family relationship marrying into each other, one another! I told Davidylan, if he marries a beautiful wife and he makes a mistake to divorce her, David can expect me to take up his "ajeku; the language you used for divorced women" and david and I will not loose any sleep by this! I pray that he marries well, and my statement is just to illustrate the issue!

also,is it not strange and convenient for him that the supposed revelation came about just when he was looking to have the girl/woman to himself?
irrespective of your answer,show me where jesus christ did that,if you cant then isnt it obvious that jesus christ was morally upright than mohammad?
he never married,neither did he kill anyone,he never robbed and he never reversed himself on anything up untill now, food for thought for you m friend
Stop calling me your friend! I will not know yu if I say you and I have not heard your voice before, what kinda friend is that? And Revelation is an answer to question, addressing issues, and explaining and a means of guidance, pointing out merits and demerits of issues; So as to the Marriage of his adopted son, read Surah Ahzah, it was meant to destroy the falsity of "adoption" just like Allah pointed out that the fact that the food of the jews is permissable for Muslims, their culture of prohibition of eating hidlegs is not applicable to the muslims, because Jacob imposed that on himself and Allah did not impose it on Muslim because thats the desire of a prophet Jacob on himself (AS), alone without Allah sanctioning it on anyone else!Jesus intended to kill, he just didnt have the chance the motives were there; reason he showed anger with the Money Changer, proclaimed that he brought in no peace but war, family divisions, abusing people calling them fools, adulterous generations, killing tree, destroying pigs, and commanding the purchases of sword! He was an equal abuser person, verbally and ammonitionally. And nothing is obvious, because Muhammad in many instances as a powerful leader surrounded by strong and bold warriors and supporters, forgave even his mortal enemies, the Makkans, the Jewel in Madina.

Jesus did not forgive anyone as a powerful leader, and there is evidence that he would have forgiven anyone if he was in position of authority, and his turning over the table on the plaza is a telling example. saying that he forgave the woman is an absurd statement, since he should have carried out the symbolic stoning and then say I forgive you with the way that Job did with his wife just by touching her with the 100 blades of grass, jesus could have done it with a small pebble. And at hanging he did not give the thief who did not acknowledge him any mercy. Even Joseph did better since he allowed the wife of his master to confess and did not hold it against her when he was in position of power, and he fogave the butler jsut as well, too!

you are entitled to your beliefs,even though i will continually and repetitevly remind you it is a false ideology you are following!
And I am waiting for you to proof man as god and ghost as god and father on a chair as god, when God Almighty is indivisible and wholesomely One!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
@sungod,Alhaji can never be your friend,dnt call him one,what has his light has to do with your darkness,hes only arguying with you cos hes commanded by ALLAH to do so,so that you can believe
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2009
the fact that jesus was unmarried validates our argument that he was much more morally upright than mohammed can ever be, he behaved like a true prophet while mohammad behaved like a normal human being,do you realise that all through jesus ministry on earth,he always tried to blend in with normal people,but all trhrough your mohammed's fraudulent ministry,he always made sure you knew he was a prophet, and used his powers as such,appropriating other ppl's wives to himself,killing,robbing and other human vices now you tell me why that was?
So Godson2009, show your morality by not marrying! Heck tell all Christians not to be married and see how quickly Christianity will be a thing of the past say 150 years from today. Can you do that for me Mr. Morality? I will beg Allah to let me stay alive to see that day, the moment you people stop getting married and having sex, you girlfriend craze man, and when you guys stop having little carol and kenny! Not getting married is morality, then all those tangental and immoral sickos of England who cant get women are in this class! NO?  

« #301 on: Today at 08:12:12 PM »  
i see,now for the sake of everybody on here,could you list the advantages of a polygamous family for us pls,i am not concerned with you being polygamous in the context of your personal life,but in the context of you being a muslim so pls advantages according to the islamic doctrine
Are you a new born baby? Are you not a yoruba man? Is the Yoruba culture not 100% better than the British culture you now adopt? Is it not better than  the christian culture of the Jews or the europeans? The Aladuras is almost exclusively based on Yoruba culture instead of Ogun, Oya, Osun, ifa, Songo, etc, they replace it with Jesus! You must be kidding me that I should tell you about what advantages the polygamy of yoruba has; large family for one, support in time of need for another, good human relationship, and many others, including the fact that no one dare to take advantage or abuse any member o the family! The best is that my prophet (AS) said that we should have large family to mentain Islam and of course continue the hman race on earth! You must be kidding me just like you have been kidding me with all your Trinitarian explanations!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2009
first of all,you and i both know that public outcry has never stopped mohammad taking any actions, remember the time the meccans complained about his highway robbery?rather than stop,he brought out a convenient "revelation"
when his wife was complaining about his closeness to the christian slave,what did he do?he brought out another convenient "revelation now. while ignoring the flawed and empty assertion of aisha which you have written up there to suit your arguments, ill provide the relevant verses to back me up[quote][/quote]And true to form, you Godson2009 did not give us the revealed verses, so your statement is wishy washy. But then if every accusation is to stick on the elects of God, then we will see that Moses would not qualify. You already said that avid and Solomon were not anyhow, yet the conniving Jacob was, ans do was Isaac who slept with a harlot losing out his signet was! Strange man, strange!

My opinion as a muslim is different and can be found in the Quran and what is Quran compartible of ahadith on the issue!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2009
olabowale:

Yes because the reality of the issue is that the adopted son is not his true son! My step daughter is not my daughter! Can my son marry her? Yes. Can my adopted son marry my daughter? Yes! Do they have blood relationship and therefore morally wrong? No! It is almost as if people who are next door neighbors who are not related calling themselves family members marrying and someone is shocked by it! Silly reactionary until you look and examine the blood relationship!
this is serious,so one one hand the quran condemns adultery and fornnication by stoning,yet your prophet if free to appropriate another man's legally married wife, this is serious ;Dand you dnt think that calls his morality into question?lol
olabowale:

You live in England, and the European Royalties marry one another, even as they are related by blood, whereas you are not shocked by it, yet you have mouth agape at no blood relationship but personal desire fake family relationship marrying into each other, one another! I told Davidylan, if he marries a beautiful wife and he makes a mistake to divorce her, David can expect me to take up his "ajeku; the language you used for divorced women" and david and I will not loose any sleep by this! I pray that he marries well, and my statement is just to illustrate the issue!

well,just like i look at your mohammed's behaviour while on earth and shake my head,the same way i look at the royals no difference, dont worry when the time comes for us to marry,it shall be a born again cheistian and nothing more or less.
olabowale:

Stop calling me your friend! I will not know yu if I say you and I have not heard your voice before, what kinda friend is that? And Revelation is an answer to question, addressing issues, and explaining and a means of guidance, pointing out merits and demerits of issues; So as to the Marriage of his adopted son, read Surah Ahzah, it was meant to destroy the falsity of "adoption" just like Allah pointed out that the fact that the food of the jews is permissable for Muslims, their culture of prohibition of eating hidlegs is not applicable to the muslims, because Jacob imposed that on himself and Allah did not impose it on Muslim because thats the desire of a prophet Jacob on himself (AS), alone without Allah sanctioning it on anyone else!Jesus intended to kill, he just didnt have the chance the motives were there; reason he showed anger with the Money Changer, proclaimed that he brought in no peace but war, family divisions, abusing people calling them fools, adulterous generations, killing tree, destroying pigs, and commanding the purchases of sword! He was an equal abuser person, verbally and ammonitionally. And nothing is obvious, because Muhammad in many instances as a powerful leader surrounded by strong and bold warriors and supporters, forgave even his mortal enemies, the Makkans, the Jewel in Madina.
ha ha lol dont worry calm downwe christians always exhude love towards our friends and enemies, i understand you r not used to that hence the reason you r not comfortable , lol lol
you dont get it do you??irrespective of the rights or wrongs or the justifications, it is morally reprehensible for any man to marry a wife already living in another man's house and properly married, the morally just thing for any man to do, especially religious so called prophet,is to sort out their differences  so that they can be happy together, how many wives of your junior brethrens have you taken off them because they were not happy together?you see how morally flawed it sounds?

he showed anger at the money changer by overturning the tables,why didnt he reach for a knife or sword like you muslims? grin
he never had an opportunity?what of the time he was seized and peter cut off one of the pharisees/saducees ear?why did he restrain peter and heal the guy sticking the ear back?you and i know what mohammad would have done faced with same situation, so you r equating verbal abuse with the hundreds of thousands of people that have died and continue to die through your mohammad? grin mohammad did not forgive the makkans,remember he eventually took controll of mecca,remember he tried to cripple them financially?

for every instance of forgiveness mohammad shows,i can show you  double or tripple instances where he killed innocent people,so there!
olabowale:

Jesus did not forgive anyone as a powerful leader, and there is evidence that he would have forgiven anyone if he was in position of authority, and his turning over the table on the plaza is a telling example. saying that he forgave the woman is an absurd statement, since he should have carried out the symbolic stoning and then say I forgive you with the way that Job did with his wife just by touching her with the 100 blades of grass, jesus could have done it with a small pebble. And at hanging he did not give the thief who did not acknowledge him any mercy. Even Joseph did better since he allowed the wife of his master to confess and did not hold it against her when he was in position of power, and he fogave the butler jsut as well, too!

And I am waiting for you to proof man as god and ghost as god and father on a chair as god, when God Almighty is indivisible and wholesomely One!
do you recall that jesus even at a time thousands of people were following him never armed anyone?
or are you having selective amnesia, did jesus not feed 5000 people on the mount?without retorting to armed robbery and brigandage  like your prophet?
the bible says zacheus a high ranking official could not get close to him because of the surging crowd and had to climb a tree, now imagine how many people will be surrounding him,for a high ranking tax official not to move near him, we r talking of a modern day chancellor of the exchequer not being able to get near him,

again go and look at the accounts of the woman with the issue of blood,she couldnt get near him because of the crowd,

so what s your point?

i am also waiting for the "conclusive proof" that mohammad wasnt just a normal smart kid who  pulled the wool over the eyes of  ignorant arabians,and is still controlling a group of zombies till today lol
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2009
uplawal:

@sungod,Alhaji can never be your friend,dnt call him one,what has his light has to do with your darkness,hes only arguying with you cos hes commanded by ALLAH to do so,so that you can believe
this is where we differ,because my own GOD is a god of love,and he has commanded me to love my enemies and every single person so i reallcare about you sister uplawal changed to rachel grin
olabowale:

So Godson2009, show your morality by not marrying! Heck tell all Christians not to be married and see how quickly Christianity will be a thing of the past say 150 years from today. Can you do that for me Mr. Morality? I will beg Allah to let me stay alive to see that day, the moment you people stop getting married and having sex, you girlfriend craze man, and when you guys stop having little carol and kenny! Not getting married is morality, then all those tangental and immoral sickos of England who cant get women are in this class! NO?
well jesus said that it it advisable to keep oneself without marrying,however in the same verse without later abrogations or contradictions like someone we both know, he adviced that one can get married,if you so wish which some of us wish,and some dont.

well marriage might be morality,but a prophet should be seen to act super human,unless i am wrong i thought your prophet was supposed to be super human,instead he is behaving human even doing stuffs i wouldnt do,will you sleep with a 9 years old girl? neither would i.
i wouldnt take someone's wife just because they are having problems in their marriage,i would call them and sort the probems out, that seems to be more honourable isnt it?
olabowale:

Are you a new born baby? Are you not a yoruba man? Is the Yoruba culture not 100% better than the British culture you now adopt? Is it not better than the christian culture of the Jews or the europeans? The Aladuras is almost exclusively based on Yoruba culture instead of Ogun, Oya, Osun, ifa, Songo, etc, they replace it with Jesus! You must be kidding me that I should tell you about what advantages the polygamy of yoruba has; large family for one, support in time of need for another, good human relationship, and many others, including the fact that no one dare to take advantage or abuse any member o the family! The best is that my prophet (AS) said that we should have large family to mentain Islam and of course continue the hman race on earth! You must be kidding me just like you have been kidding me with all your Trinitarian explanations!
i see,if you are a yorubaman as well,why are you worshipping a foreign arabian god??why not worship sango,oya,obatala grin grin
i see,so you will bring children into this world in droves simply because you want a large family and support??
including using them for thuggery in case or in the even of fightingwow now i am getting a muslim man's mindset, GOD HELP US!!

oh i see, so your prophet wanted you to keep manufacturing babies so that you can keep up the illusion of being the fastest growing religion??well keep on manufacturing them,and my daddy g.o pastor adeboye,ashimolowo,oyedepo e.t.c will be taking them off you in millions like we are doing in nigeria and everywhere in the world, we r spreading the gospel to islamic strongholds now, have you seen what tb joshua is doing in indonesia a muslim stronghold? grin
@uplawal
how many children do you plan on having as a good muslim woman?it has to be nothing less than 10 considering what your prophet mohammad said
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2009
olabowale:

when his wife was complaining about his closeness to the christian slave,what did he do?he brought out another convenient "revelation now. while ignoring the flawed and empty assertion of aisha which you have written up there to suit your arguments, ill provide the relevant verses to back me up
And true to form, you Godson2009 did not give us the revealed verses, so your statement is wishy washy. But then if every accusation is to stick on the elects of God, then we will see that Moses would not qualify. You already said that avid and Solomon were not anyhow, yet the conniving Jacob was, ans do was Isaac who slept with a harlot losing out his signet was! Strange man, strange!

My opinion as a muslim is different and can be found in the Quran and what is Quran compartible of ahadith on the issue!

1.meccans complaining about prophet mohammad's highway robbery, mohammad received a "revelation" to the effect that,although breaking the truce was indeed sinful,the meccan prosecution of islam was even more so(even though all they did throughout was verbal,never on the scale he did hmmn)
"they will question thee concerning the holy month,and fighting in it.say;fighting in it is a heinous thing(so now he has admitted doing a heinous thing grin) but to bar from GOD's way and disbelief in him,and the holy mosque,and to expel its people from it-that is more heinous in god's sight;and persecution is more heinous than slaying(quran 2;217)

2.mohammad's wife complaining about the christian slave and the attention mohammad was giving her, (who no like better thing,i dont blame him o)yet again he has a convenient excuse for this as well,
" O Prophet! why do you forbid (yourself) that which Allah has made lawful for you; you seek to please your wives; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful quran 66;1, you can continue reading from there, )so he remembers the christian doctrine of a merciful all forgiving GOD when he needs to get with the slave girl,
did you ever consider that it might be the christian girl that influenced that particular verse?remember it sounds similar to bibliocal verses grin

lol have you forgotten that even your prophet with his own mouth has validated moses and the rest of them, true or false?so i dont even have to say anything grin grin unless you abrogate again,

dont foget to answer my questions about abrogation o
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2009
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (, may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him(muslim8;3309)

in the bukhari hadith,

Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age

it continues

Narrated 'Aisha:

That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done

now you asked me if her father didnt complain,well he did and here is how mohammad was able to convince him to agree to it,

Narrated 'Ursa:

The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

as you can see, the man was hesitant and gave an excuse showing he wasnt cool with the idea,he only agreed when mohammad justified it with the quran and islam.

Ahadith by definition is either what Muhammad (AS) said or what was said in his company and he did not correct or rebuke it from being said! There is no other definition. Now tell me how what Aisha was reported to have said qualifies as ahadith! Incidentally, this morning, I heard a man on the news saying that something happened to him at the age of six, the details his parents knew, but he who physically experienced it can remember that far. Then it dawned on me about the life history of Muhammad (AS), losing his father before his birth and losing his mother at 6 and his grandfather who raised him from that point at 8, whereby the responsibility fell on his uncle, who supported him.

Allah says of Muhammad in surah Ad-Duha 93 verses 6-8; you were orphan an given refuge, unaware and guided, poor and made rich (I will post the verses 1through 10 for those whose hearts are soft to take them in. I state this Surah Ad-Duha because Allah Himself defended your evil allegations on Muhammad as to the case of Aisha's supposed statement, which does not fit definition of Ahadith, on one hand. In addition, to this, we should know that Muhammad's sirah tells us that he did not remember the essence of his own mother, who died when he was 6, the exact age claimed by the narrator of the fake ahadith by definition clained for Aisha (AS)! If Muhammad did not truly remember on his own his own mother because of the young age up to the fact that his grandfather was not truly remembered by him, a future prophet who Allah guided more than any person who ever walked the face of the earth, including from Adam through to Jesus among the prophets and messengers (AS), how is it therefore possibble that Aisha (AS), only a mother of the believers, will have better memory than Muhammad (AS), a prophet, a messenger to all mankind?

The issue here is that anyone can say whatever they wish to say of lies, the truth is very obvious. Age of remembrance is  differenet and I do not remmeber everything that happened to me in 1960/64! More importantly, a bride to be is supposed to participate in the contract of her marriage and that includes the amount of the dowry. Thenarrator did not mention these essential facts. So my statement and conclusion is that it is not an accurate statement because she was "BETHRONED" to somebody else before and the marriage angagement was called off, before the prophet (AS) proposed. Am sure when a woman is merely bethroned, she has become "ajeku" Left over by your yesterday's statement!

Instructions of Muhammad (AS) to people about marriage, including the litmus for knowing whether a woman accepts or reject proposal when her parent informed her, Muhammad could not go against this process and other including contract, etc to include the ceremony, even when she is not even there physically!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2009
FOR THE BELIEVER'S HEARTS IN ONENESS OF GOD, THIS IS A GOOD REMINDER OF SOME FAVORS OF ALLAH ON THE BLESSED MUHAMMAD (AS).

Surat Ađ-Đuĥaá (The Morning Hours) - سورة الضحىبسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

93:1: By the forenoon (after sun-rise);

93:2: And by the night when it is still (or darkens);

93:3: Your Lord (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) has neither forsaken you nor hated you.

93:4: And indeed the Hereafter is better for you than the present (life of this world).

93:5: And verily, your Lord will give you (all i.e. good) so that you shall be well-pleased.

93:6: Did He not find you (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) an orphan and gave you a refuge?

93:7: And He found you unaware (of the Quran, its legal laws, and Prophethood, etc.) and guided you?

93:8: And He found you poor, and made you rich (selfsufficient with selfcontentment, etc.)?

93:9: Therefore, treat not the orphan with oppression,

93:10: And repulse not the beggar;
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2009
i see,if you are a yorubaman as well,why are you worshipping a foreign arabian god??why not worship sango,oya,obatala
I dont want to worship an intercessor or needing an intermediary, like you, who takes up Jesus instead of sango, Oya, etc.

i see,so you will bring children into this world in droves simply because you want a large family and support??
including using them for thuggery in case or in the even of fightingwow now i am getting a muslim man's mindset, GOD HELP US!!
Two sons are hardly "in drove", or it? And the yoruba's say bi owo se mo ni ogun se mo meaning cutting coat according to cloth, mine in this case is hardly enough for my status. People in my position have much more, cahnging girlfriends, because I see them!

A muslim man's mindset, is the same as Adam's, Idris, Noah, Ibrahim, Ismail, Isiaq, Yaquub, etc and oh, Zakariyah, and before that Daud, Suleiman, Ayoub, Eliyas, Yunus, etc, when it came to marriage; each married and wanted children! Duuh.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2009
olabowale:

Ahadith by definition is either what Muhammad (AS) said or what was said in his company and he did not correct or rebuke it from being said! There is no other definition. Now tell me how what Aisha was reported to have said qualifies as ahadith! Incidentally, this morning, I heard a man on the news saying that something happened to him at the age of six, the details his parents knew, but he who physically experienced it can remember that far. Then it dawned on me about the life history of Muhammad (AS), losing his father before his birth and losing his mother at 6 and his grandfather who raised him from that point at 8, whereby the responsibility fell on his uncle, who supported him.

Allah says of Muhammad in surah Ad-Duha 93 verses 6-8; you were orphan an given refuge, unaware and guided, poor and made rich (I will post the verses 1through 10 for those whose hearts are soft to take them in. I state this Surah Ad-Duha because Allah Himself defended your evil allegations on Muhammad as to the case of Aisha's supposed statement, which does not fit definition of Ahadith, on one hand. In addition, to this, we should know that Muhammad's sirah tells us that he did not remember the essence of his own mother, who died when he was 6, the exact age claimed by the narrator of the fake ahadith by definition clained for Aisha (AS)! If Muhammad did not truly remember on his own his own mother because of the young age up to the fact that his grandfather was not truly remembered by him, a future prophet who Allah guided more than any person who ever walked the face of the earth, including from Adam through to Jesus among the prophets and messengers (AS), how is it therefore possibble that Aisha (AS), only a mother of the believers, will have better memory than Muhammad (AS), a prophet, a messenger to all mankind?

The issue here is that anyone can say whatever they wish to say of lies, the truth is very obvious. Age of remembrance is  differenet and I do not remmeber everything that happened to me in 1960/64! More importantly, a bride to be is supposed to participate in the contract of her marriage and that includes the amount of the dowry. Thenarrator did not mention these essential facts. So my statement and conclusion is that it is not an accurate statement because she was "BETHRONED" to somebody else before and the marriage angagement was called off, before the prophet (AS) proposed. Am sure when a woman is merely bethroned, she has become "ajeku" Left over by your yesterday's statement!

Instructions of Muhammad (AS) to people about marriage, including the litmus for knowing whether a woman accepts or reject proposal when her parent informed her, Muhammad could not go against this process and other including contract, etc to include the ceremony, even when she is not even there physically!
well,dont blame me if i decide not to believe your own events of what happened to you this morning, i prefer to believe what i have seen and read with my own eyes,namely the hadiths,i dont expect you a muslim to agree to something putting your prophet in bad light, so i neither agree with nor even want to read your own events,you are right on the bolded because mohammad lied many times and contradicted himself, i further asked you iof your own allah ever made mistakes or reversed himself,and ou answered with a resounding NO!!

so what is the source mof mohammad's mistakes and contradictions in the quran,leaving the hadiths out??

why would i believe the bolded at the bottom,when the quran and hadiths are all known to contradict each other constantly, only one book and several contradictory hadiths,interpretations, on the other hand the originator of the religion contradicting himself severally,and cancelling out some of his earlier assertions r proclamations,

the question thus is that;is your god a god of mistakes and contradiction?

or is your prophet a prophet of mistakes and contradiction?

choose one or both grin
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2009
olabowale:

FOR THE BELIEVER'S HEARTS IN ONENESS OF GOD, THIS IS A GOOD REMINDER OF SOME FAVORS OF ALLAH ON THE BLESSED MUHAMMAD (AS).

Surat Ađ-Đuĥaá (The Morning Hours) - سورة الضحىبسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

93:1: By the forenoon (after sun-rise);

93:2: And by the night when it is still (or darkens);

93:3: Your Lord (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) has neither forsaken you nor hated you.

93:4: And indeed the Hereafter is better for you than the present (life of this world).

93:5: And verily, your Lord will give you (all i.e. good) so that you shall be well-pleased.

93:6: Did He not find you (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) an orphan and gave you a refuge?

93:7: And He found you unaware (of the Quran, its legal laws, and Prophethood, etc.) and guided you?

93:8: And He found you poor, and made you rich (selfsufficient with selfcontentment, etc.)?

93:9: Therefore, treat not the orphan with oppression,

93:10: And repulse not the beggar;

quran 16;75, says acording to mohammed all men are not equal,
Allah sets forth a parable: (consider) a slave, the property of another, (who) has no power over anything, and one whom We have granted from Ourselves a goodly sustenance so he spends from it secretly and openly; are the two alike? (All) praise is due to Allah! Nay, most of them do not know.

9;29
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

98;6
Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.

8;55
Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe.
allah does not love unbelievers, unlike jesus christ who loves sinners,

Surely Allah does not love any one who is unfaithful, ungrateful. (22:38)

Verily We have set veils over their hearts lest they should understand this, and over their ears, deafness, if thou callest them to guidance, even then will they never accept guidance. (18:57)

Certainly the word has proved true of most of them, so they do not believe. Surely We have placed chains on their necks, and these reach up to their chins, so they have their heads raised aloft. And We have made before them a barrier and a barrier behind them, then We have covered them over so that they do not see. And it is alike to them whether you warn them or warn them not: they do not believe. (36:7-10)how will they convert if they dont believe? grin
here mohammad enjoins muslims to commit violence against these who are non-muslims

Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides, whom ye may not know (8:60)

Strive hard (Jihad) against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge indeed. (66:9

And unto Allah falleth prostrate whosoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly (13:15)
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2009
@Godson2009: « #314 on: Yesterday at 10:41:00 PM »
well,dont blame me if i decide not to believe your own events of what happened to you this morning, i prefer to believe what i have seen and read with my own eyes,namely the hadiths,i dont expect you a muslim to agree to something putting your prophet in bad light, so i neither agree with nor even want to read your own events,you are right on the bolded because mohammad lied many times and contradicted himself, i further asked you iof your own allah ever made mistakes or reversed himself,and ou answered with a resounding NO!!

so what is the source mof mohammad's mistakes and contradictions in the quran,leaving the hadiths out??

why would i believe the bolded at the bottom,when the quran and hadiths are all known to contradict each other constantly, only one book and several contradictory hadiths,interpretations, on the other hand the originator of the religion contradicting himself severally,and cancelling out some of his earlier assertions r proclamations,

the question thus is that;is your god a god of mistakes and contradiction?

or is your prophet a prophet of mistakes and contradiction?

choose one or both
Am almost ashamed to ask you how old you are. The reason is that it seems that you lack independent thinking, yet you said you have finished a University degree study, based on your alluding to a dissertation of some sort on Wahhabi and Qubt! You seem to think that you can make a statement of falsehood and no one will challenge you? Enough of your lies, and if you cant substantiate it, ten you rae dismissed. The Yorubas says when a child is old enough to hold firmly the sword to fight, this is when he should ask who and how did his father die! Until then it is better for him to be uninformed of the demise of his father. Why later, and not when he was just 2 years old? The reason is that at 2 he will just be as vunerable and easily can be killed by the same enemy of his father. But at 25, when he is fully grown and independent, a leader of his community, maybe he does have a better chance of avenging his father's death! Are the delay of the information from him at 2 contradicting the information to him at 25? No and the reason is that the process have to be formed and completely and gradually introduced so that the heart and the soul can take it! Islam is a gradual process, and information are given gradually as appropriate and conmensurated to the strength of belief and community as a whole!

And if you cant process this, then I am right in my opinion of you above and no wonder you are locked in to worshipping 3 gods, where one of them is exactly like me! See, it is not so difficult for me to know that there are no three gods anywhere, so am blaming you for lying on a human prophet, on an angel and God Who you are putting on a chair and calling Him father! Your lies on them is blameworthy, so I am warning you before your Creator punishes you for it.

While the liars or the ignorants wrote what they call ahadith which completely ontradict the Personality of Muhammad (AS) and the Quran, I can see these, but you in eagerness and blindly wishing somebody to take up your sins, you think a guy who could not even defend himself against some rag tag Jews and cant really forgive anyone if he were to be in position of power is going to save you from the punishment? Think again!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2009
@Godson: « #315 on: Yesterday at 10:52:08 PM »
quran 16;75, says acording to mohammed all men are not equal,
Allah sets forth a parable: (consider) a slave, the property of another, (who) has no power over anything, and one whom We have granted from Ourselves a goodly sustenance so he spends from it secretly and openly; are the two alike? (All) praise is due to Allah! Nay, most of them do not know.
Are all men equal in earthly things; power, wealth, etc? You see why I thought that you are extremely naive? And you do not have to be educated to know this, or are you as influential in UK as Prince Charles, or either of his sons? Duuh. And they say education is natural equalizer? Are fingers created equal?

9;29
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
And Jesus felt that the Money changers were "disbelievers" and it shows as the disregard the law prohibiting Usury/or interest! Did Jesus not fight them? Of course he did by turning over their table, stopping them from conduting further business and chasing them of the plaza, as if he would strike them if he could lay his hand on any of them (and as we see the liars who wrote the Bible, they always put the best foodt forward, so we know some fight broke out!). Please grow up and if you continue to display this much ignorance as if an talking to a new born, I will completely ignore you as I do for the most part the incorigible Noetic! Think man, and its not straws or macaroni in there. How are you going to make Nigeria better when the forsight of foreward thinking is missing?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2009
98;6
Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.
True and everyone will agree in this, or do muslims dwell in your heaven, while you believe in three gods and blood, etc and we dont? Where are the dependable future leaders of Nigeria, because Godson2009 is not in, if we consider his entries. I fear that Nigeria will fall into worse peril if hi type leads. People make sure he does not get close to position of power else disaster will be looming so quickly!

8;55
Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe.
allah does not love unbelievers, unlike jesus christ who loves sinners,
And today, the scientists say humans are the highest of all the "animals!" And your gods love disbelievers, while they prepare lake of fire for them? Hypocrite you are, man. Lol. This dude is too easy to cajole.

And you disagree with this? And what is the reason your 3 gods will judge, again, while the 12 apostles judge the 12 tribes of Israel? Is this guy Godson2009 for real? Huxley, what do they feed you guys in England that most of you turn out to be go off from the middle course of humanliness? A good example is this dude call Godson2009 as he reasons, and you Huxley is the other extreme rejecting God altogether! Note to self: Dont let any of your future offspring go live in England! They always turn out to be strange people!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2009
unlike jesus christ who loves sinners,
Jesus didn't love no one, and stop that rubbish. He didnt love the Money exchangers. He didnt love the tree. He didnt love the Jews. He didnt love the person he called fool. He didnt love the people he called dog. He didnt love the thief who didnt crumble in front of him. Heck he didnt love the pigs! And he didnt love nor forgive Judas Iscariot who did everything to the Book!

Are you in disagreement, because I will like that we arrive in Nigeria, and when I demostrate it to you, I wanna see how much you love my being unfaithful and ungrateful to you! Hopefully you will love me even the more!

Verily We have set veils over their hearts lest they should understand this, and over their ears, deafness, if thou callest them to guidance, even then will they never accept guidance. (18:57)
And Pharaoh was defeated because he received guidance or misguidance? This is the best response to you, Oh you of little faith (borrowing Jesus description of your type)!

Certainly the word has proved true of most of them, so they do not believe. Surely We have placed chains on their necks, and these reach up to their chins, so they have their heads raised aloft. And We have made before them a barrier and a barrier behind them, then We have covered them over so that they do not see. And it is alike to them whether you warn them or warn them not: they do not believe. (36:7-10)how will they convert if they dont believe?
True to form. Havent many muslims been warning you on Nairaland, and your claim that you researched Wahhabi and Qubt should have been the platform to help you as you meet Nairalander Muslims. No and you read the English what is to mean of the Quran, yet you have no fear, no introspective, no thinking and no pundering! Do you think that you can blame God for not giving you all the opporunities for you to move away from unbelief?

here mohammad enjoins muslims to commit violence against these who are non-muslims
And Jesus did exactly that, except that he could not execute his plan! Moses did exactly that and he was successful! Did you realy study anything about Islam, and why not study something about Christianity?

Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides, whom ye may not know (8:60)
And when sword was purchase to the point that the people have just the cloth on their back, you know that it was going to be fight to the end.

[quoteStrive hard (Jihad) against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge indeed. (66:9
[/quote]And Jesus was about to do his own Jihad except he was weak, and had as member of his army, liars, doubters, denier, and betrayer! How can you fight with these people marching to the battle fied with you? That was Jesus problem!

[quote]And unto Allah falleth prostrate whosoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly (13:15)
And you disagree?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor / Giv God A Great Name From Yr Heart / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 370
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.