Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,651 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him (44031 Views)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / My Brother Is Too Lazy. / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by olumaxi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wifey things....i gues ur bro get im own too for body
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by alphaconde(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sad
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Anabel(f): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm a woman but I'm sorry to say, some women are full of evil. What will she gain by shutting his siblings out? Na she born am? How can you want to take a man away from the people he's known all his life? I'm just pissed. If you don't want someone in your house, just show your real face, stop pretending. Hian! I bow o

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by taryour(f): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
WHOcarex:
Taar!!! Don't mind that liar. Go through her other topics you will see what I mean. She is just a jealous and lazy being. Bitter wicked thing. "worked in a saloon, I have been paying me and my bro fee" my ass. Her brother is simply tired of her attitude. Mtcheew

oh really? dint go tru any of her past post though. her brother go don try wella no be small.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by skoloppy31(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
A priest tells the prayers:
- We have one good news and one – bad ones. The good thing is that we have money for the repair of the church. The bad one – the money are still in your pockets.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by daniska3yaro(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
My dear,its not only you that is facing is stuff am as well facing same too,since my bro got married I neva smell kobo frm his place,its all abt my wife n me,the worst tin dat happen he even sold my car without letting me know,I no stilll smell the money were him sell hem,we did collabo to buy land together with my bro n he sold it without telling again,his salary should be nt less than 350k monthly,yet the money is not enough for his family in a month,talking of family of three,him,wife n one child only,
His wife is the one that make decision for him bt nothing is bigger than prayers dear,kip praying dear.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Anabel(f): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
But truthfully, unless your bro is just wicked. He should have a mind of his own. Must a woman control him in marriage? I'm a lady o. But I don't interfere in a guy's family issues. I've learnt my lesson big time from that.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by STENON(f): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
People should be very care with the way they deal with all these fake stories online.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by javispj(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
what doesn't kill u makes u stronger... let the pain teach u,,inspire u,,even if it puts u down,look up cus That's the only way left to go..work wit the negative to make a better picture.. do it for ur younger bro, for u n for them who never believed in u..
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by francescainnoce(f): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Some women forget that there comes a time when they will watch their own sons be treated by a so-called daughter inlaw in an un-speakable manner.
If only some ladies would seek Wisdom and knowledge instead of trying to be boss of no future benefit

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by ToyotaTufiakwa: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Don't really know what to say but let me leave you with this.......

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by STENON(f): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hmmm
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by ToyotaTufiakwa: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
STENON:
I hope this is not another avenue to scam some merciful Nairalanders...

*My thought though*

You have misdirected thoughts....
Strive to be positive in all you do...

1 Like

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
lol @ "invoke my dead parents against him".

Na so e pain you reach.

grin grin

the title got me thinking he did a horrible thing, calm down o because you will do the same if you are in your sister in law's shoes.
that's why reasonable men carter for thier siblings to the point where the siblings can stand alone before getting married.

shebi u sabi make hair, making hair is profitable. you don't need a shop, you can do home service.

take the necessary steps now so you can take care of your younger bro.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by lonelydora: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
The heart of woman is surely evil.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Askmewhy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Favored4gud:
Thats the problem with folks back home. Dependency life style is killing some folks!! you depend on you brother for something like say na your birth right. My guy, like u said you are not lazy, there are lots of things you can do to bring u some small change while you wait to go serve, teaching, sell food stuffs and all. I did it, hustled and learned depending on people won't get u nowhere unless God shows mercy. U need to wise up.

Favour this is Africa it's our custom here to wait for our brother or sister to lend a helping hand. So don't blame the young girl for doing that and it's her right to get something from her people.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by ITbomb(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
humbledbyfaith:
hi..
please don't aggravate my already wounded soul..
I haven't really described more horrible details to you to ascertain my stance that I am trying cry
I'm confused, is it the HumbledbyGrace I know or another HumbledbyFaith registered 2016
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Missmossy(f): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
He is still your brother despite all even if he won't see your face in his place he should try to play a fatherly/brotherly role especially now that you are in dire need. He isn't the first to get married or is he?? Its always a fellow woman who won't want her hubby to assist when necessary its rare to see a man telling his wife not to. God will help us.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by sunnyside16(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
I think 21st century ladies are getting it wrong. Growing up I was adviced that once a lady marries, she marries not just the hubby but the family as well.

My dear, just don't do anything you will regret. keep pestering he will change his mind am sure.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by sbabimbola(f): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sorry ooo, I sense that there is more to the story, starting up a business and finishing up in school are 2 different things. pls finish school first, be humble enough to speak truthfully with your brother, and don't mind the wife..... some women can be antagonizing though.

Above all, I pray that the Lord who picked some of us up will pave way for you. Amen

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by InvertedHammer: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Favored4gud:
Thats the problem with folks back home. Dependency life style is killing some folks!! you depend on you brother for something like say na your birth right. My guy, like u said you are not lazy, there are lots of things you can do to bring u some small change while you wait to go serve, teaching, sell food stuffs and all. I did it, hustled and learned depending on people won't get u nowhere unless God shows mercy. U need to wise up.
/
You are funny.
Perhaps you live in Mars.
Graduates cannot find jobs. Yet you expect an undergraduate to go out and snap a job with ease. Everyone needs help at some point in life. Stop acting or sounding as if you got life figured out because it hasn't thrown a curve ball your way.
\

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by yunglary(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
humbledbyfaith:
hi family landers,

I am so depressed as of right now..

I have a bro who recently got married to his fiancée..

we were happy as a family until my bro's wife started interfering in between my bro and I..
it all started when I had an urgent need in school, I approached my bro with the most humble scenery one can ever imagine, his wife just cut me short, and said they was no money, I was shocked as my bro sided with her and said they was no money.
I took it in good faith and went away.
later that day ,when they were back from work,I overhead my bro talking to someone in his bedroom..
I went closer and behold my bro was talking to his wife sis asking her if she had seen the alert of the money he sent to her..immediately I heard that,I just sat on the floor and sobbed loudly..

I wonder why my bro will be treating me and my junior bro like this ,we are orphans (lost dad and mum the same day in a car accident)my bro is in jss3 in a public school(my bro's wife changed him with the pretext that they couldn't afford the private school fee).me,I'm in my final year in the university, just remaining my project and my final year school fees..
I am really depressed as my mates have already gone to nysc..

I can't go to anywhere because of clearance and my bro has turned a deaf ear to my appeal to set me up with something I can do to at least clear my self in school..
I am not a lazy person, God forbid that I be lazy but I don't have the necessary incentive to startup something..

I am just fed up with the whole scenario, I have thought of suicide, but ithat will be foolishness as my junior bro will be left in this world to suffer alone..

If my parents are seeing all that is happening, they should please intervene on our behalf because I'm almost giving up... ;'(

sorry for bothering you all with my trouble

Guy dont give up, this is your final year, just look for any good job that you can do to get money, pay your fees and graduate, i would advise you to leave that house incase you have a relative to stay with because that woman might do what will make you angry and you might do something bad.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by kuchikau: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
humbledbyfaith:
lalasticlala can you please help me get more helpful advice on how to survive this cry

How do I reach you?.

If you stay around portharcourt, come to the teaching hospital,ask of DR. ThankGod.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by kuchikau: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
humbledbyfaith:
lalasticlala can you please help me get more helpful advice on how to survive this cry

How do I reach you?

If you stay around portharcourt, come to the teaching hospital,ask of DR. ThankGod.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by bladeAnders(m): 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
humbledbyfaith:

thanks dear for your homely advice..
as for leaving the house, I have thought of that but sadly have no where to go..
both my maternal and paternal relations have turned their back o. is..our bro is our only hope..sadly enough..
are u telling us now dat ur maternal and paternal relationship decided to quench overnight or did u omitted some pages from script? just curious

1 Like

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by bladeAnders(m): 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
humbledbyfaith:

thanks dear for your homely advice..
as for leaving the house, I have thought of that but sadly have no where to go..
both my maternal and paternal relations have turned their back o. is..our bro is our only hope..sadly enough..
are u telling us now dat ur maternal and paternal relationship decided to quench overnight or did u omitted some pages from script?
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dnt worry all is well,hope in God
humbledbyfaith:

by dear..

it seems everyone doesn't get the real picture..

@taryour..
I virtually paid my school fees since my year 2 up till my finals..

I hustled through hair dressing and all but I have stopped all that now.. as I want to fully concentrate on my final year of study..
mind you,upon inception, I literally take care of my self and my little bro..
my bro treats us with apparent disdain...
whatever the wive have spoken to him I don't know...
I have tried to bring her to my heart as a sister Inlaw but it seems she sees me as a competition for her husband..
well,I leave everything to God Almighty...

thanks dear
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Let me start by saying that your senior bro. Owes you nothing, as you grow older you will understand what am saying, however some women are not even supposed to be close to any man in the first place, because the devil needs a vessel and they are exactly the Devils vessel. in other words they are the devils.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Originalsly: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
It started with an urgent need in school. Why is this need a secret?... shouldn't this be the first thing out your mouth? You earned an income by making hair.... dropped that to be a bigger parasite to your brother? The whole tone of this your lamentations is that your brother must finance you thru school..... you don't have to move a muscle to help your self...that you are your brother's responsibility. Larned to be independent and prepare for life on your own while you have the chance now.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by taryour(f): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Askmewhy:

Favour this is Africa it's our custom here to wait for our brother or sister to lend a helping hand. So don't blame the young girl for doing that and it's her right to get something from her people.

Lol. You mean in this 20th century? with this current situation of the economy? you gotta be kidding me man.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by darlenese(f): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
U want to sound as pathetic as possible , but I don't want to fall for your story, as a final year student , if u are responsible , u should have a serious relationship by now , pls leave ur brother and his wife alone , most sister in law find it difficult to accept the fact that their brother is now closely tied to another woman who isn't their blood , they want to forever remain knitted witn their brother ,my dear mind or business and accept the fact that ur brother is now raising his own family ,

Stop cooking up pathetic stories and let ur brother be , u are no longer a kid, and u will have ur home someday , that your parents died is not enough reason to be sneaking and eaves dropping on ur brother's privacy !

As for your younger one going to a public school , there is nothing wrong with that , stop being emotional about it, your brother is only adjusting to the new realities on ground , you don't even know how much he earns, he has started a new family and he must be plan for his family !

As for invoking ur dead parents on ur brother , i will advise that u use that energy to pray for a good husband and a good job for yourself !

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Family Members Locked In Cage In Bayelsa Over Land Dispute (Pics) / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.