Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him (44022 Views)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / My Brother Is Too Lazy. / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by kuchikau: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
If you stay in/around portharcourt, come to the teaching hospital,ask of DR. ThankGod.

If you wish.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
God bless you Dr.
kuchikau:

How do I reach you?

If you stay around portharcourt, come to the teaching hospital,ask of DR. ThankGod.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by yinkslinks(m): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
What do you want now?
humbledbyfaith:
hi family landers,

I am so depressed as of right now..

I have a bro who recently got married to his fiancée..

we were happy as a family until my bro's wife started interfering in between my bro and I..
it all started when I had an urgent need in school, I approached my bro with the most humble scenery one can ever imagine, his wife just cut me short, and said they was no money, I was shocked as my bro sided with her and said they was no money.
I took it in good faith and went away.
later that day ,when they were back from work,I overhead my bro talking to someone in his bedroom..
I went closer and behold my bro was talking to his wife sis asking her if she had seen the alert of the money he sent to her..immediately I heard that,I just sat on the floor and sobbed loudly..

I wonder why my bro will be treating me and my junior bro like this ,we are orphans (lost dad and mum the same day in a car accident)my bro is in jss3 in a public school(my bro's wife changed him with the pretext that they couldn't afford the private school fee).me,I'm in my final year in the university, just remaining my project and my final year school fees..
I am really depressed as my mates have already gone to nysc..

I can't go to anywhere because of clearance and my bro has turned a deaf ear to my appeal to set me up with something I can do to at least clear my self in school..
I am not a lazy person, God forbid that I be lazy but I don't have the necessary incentive to startup something..

I am just fed up with the whole scenario, I have thought of suicide, but ithat will be foolishness as my junior bro will be left in this world to suffer alone..

If my parents are seeing all that is happening, they should please intervene on our behalf because I'm almost giving up... ;'(

sorry for bothering you all with my trouble
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Dymaco(m): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
taryour:

well this might sound harsh. I don't feel sorry for you. only sorry about your parents.

1* what have you been doing from your year one till your final year? depending on your brother? do you also ask him for funds to get your sanitary pads and lingeries?

2* you eaves dropped and heard about some money being transferred into your brothers wife account, do you know what excatly the money is meant for? or you just concluded it's for her to enjoy.

3* eavesdropping is a very annoying attitude. STOP IT.

4* No your brother or is wife are not doing you any wrong, rather they want you to be independent.

5* it's not to late to get doing something with your hand. there is a whole lot of ideas and people are making millions for themselves.

don't even think about keeping malice with your brother or his wife, you will end up biting the finger that fed you. you are not a child so get busy lady.

best wishes.

but what of his brother catering for thé wife sister
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
nawa o.
daniska3yaro:
My dear,its not only you that is facing is stuff am as well facing same too,since my bro got married I neva smell kobo frm his place,its all abt my wife n me,the worst tin dat happen he even sold my car without letting me know,I no stilll smell the money were him sell hem,we did collabo to buy land together with my bro n he sold it without telling again,his salary should be nt less than 350k monthly,yet the money is not enough for his family in a month,talking of family of three,him,wife n one child only,
His wife is the one that make decision for him bt nothing is bigger than prayers dear,kip praying dear.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
WHta the brother and wife did is very bad,are you saying once a man married he should not bother about his siblings,you must be wicked yourself,siblings that are orphaned.,working or not,he is still suppose to cater for her,that is his role after their parents demise,until she gets married.
Joavid:
lol @ "invoke my dead parents against him".

Na so e pain you reach.

grin grin

the title got me thinking he did a horrible thing, calm down o because you will do the same if you are in your sister in law's shoes.
that's why reasonable men carter for thier siblings to the point where the siblings can stand alone before getting married.

shebi u sabi make hair, making hair is profitable. you don't need a shop, you can do home service.

take the necessary steps now so you can take care of your younger bro.

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by STENON(f): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

You have misdirected thoughts....
Strive to be positive in all you do...
okay, I have read it from your profile that you just registered on nairaland.
Welcome to nairaland.

"No comment"
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by christisreal: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dont mind those people that are just adding more salt to injury.The truth is that there is no guarantee that they would have done better if they had the same problem.Ignore the advice of those that are telling you to get married to solve your problems.Never make a parmanent decision over a temporary issue.I have an aunt that had a similar issue and got married to escape it.Now is she regretting the decision.I am not saying that you should not get married o but at least for the right reasons.
Now about your case; I really undetstand and i know its not easy but keep praying and holding unto God.He will surely do it.Remember that when a man's way is pleasing to God even the man's enemy will be at peace with him.Everyone has a trying stage to go through in life and yours seems too challenging but when God gets ready to bless you, you will forget all these troubles and you will narrate them with laughter.The scripture says that eyes has not seen,ears has not heard nor has it entered into the heart of any man what the lord has in stock for them that love him.Just hold on and keep praying.You may be surprised at how their countenace will change and even if it dosen't then help will come from somewhere else.If u attend a good fellowship then you can narrate your ordeal to them.while i was in school such issues were taken care of.
Above surrender your heart to Jesus If you are yet to do so.Its not a promise that once you do so things will change like magic but their are God given potentials which you posses that you may not know about until you become born again.Honestly if I had money I would have loved to help you and I know that there is someone out there like me who will also love to help and who has the resources to do so.May God lead you to such a person.
GOD BLESS YOU.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by princy80(m): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
try to resolve things with him...if he refuses, CURSE HIM!!!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Abio,even if he dnt give her money for upkeep,school fees should be provided by him.
Askmewhy:

Favour this is Africa it's our custom here to wait for our brother or sister to lend a helping hand. So don't blame the young girl for doing that and it's her right to get something from her people.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Taryur3(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sorry for everything...thats how 70% of this newly married lady behave.you too I don't think you will be an exception if you marry(so sorry if it hurts you) but we have to be factual...here.it's just painful that all the efforts of your late parent on your brother is being reaped and controlled now by a stranger called wife that doesn't know what you guys passed through before your brother could succeed.it's painful for your friends to be in service and u still battling with project cos of lack of funds... pls good Nairalanders here should help a sister out. You can pm me...I can help with something....just to support you so that you can have your way out of the university.God bless.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by mafiaso9: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
How much money do you need to compete your studies and what's your full name so I can try and forward some funds for you via western union?

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wallahi the worst thing a man can do is to neglect his siblings,am a wife of seven years too,and i alwways let my husband play his role as a provider for his siblings,the brother and the wife are not looking at the big picture,what if in the future God forbid both of them die and his kids are left to suffer the consequences of their action,what goes around comes around.
princy80:
try to resolve things with him...if he refuses, CURSE HIM!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by banmee(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ahmed0336:
i have a friend who happens to be in similar situation. He is the first Son and have 3 younger ones. Him been wan marry i tell am say make him chill first, allow his immediate younger brother grad before getting married to avoid story that touches. And to be honest thats what saved his younger ones, Cos as he married chai!!! Him matter don pass our power cos we no just understand d dude again embarassed

Bros you have only heard one side. You'll be surprised when you hear the side of the brother. Don't judge yet.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Me feel ur pains. sorry.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
And some wicked women are badmouthing the OP here,dnt let God curse you oo,they are Orphanes,their curses do really manifest,and God and angels curses whoever do evil of this kind to them.so becareful on whatever you say or wish them of evil.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by erudean: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
taryour:

well this might sound harsh. I don't feel sorry for you. only sorry about your parents.

1* what have you been doing from your year one till your final year? depending on your brother? do you also ask him for funds to get your sanitary pads and lingeries?

2* you eaves dropped and heard about
some money being transferred into your brothers wife account, do you know what excatly the money is meant for? or you just concluded it's for her to enjoy.

4* No your brother or is wife are not doing you any wrong, rather they want you to be independent.

5* it's not to late to get doing something with your hand. there is a whole lot of ideas and people are making millions for themselves.

don't even think about keeping malice with your brother or his wife, you will end up biting the finger that fed you. you are not a child so get busy lady.

best wishes.

Some of you on this forum can be very heartless in your comments! Na waoo.

10 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
God bless you greatly,but why not ask for her email and facebook page,so you can be sure you are sending it to the real person.
mafiaso9:
How much money do you need to compete your studies and what's your full name so I can try and forward some funds for you via western union?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by GoldenJAT(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
taryour:

2* you eaves dropped and heard about some money being transferred into your brothers wife account, do you know what excatly the money is meant for? or you just concluded it's for her to enjoy.

best wishes.
i pray u don't encounter some situations in life... Just pray fervently u ain't face with situations like this... ur comment really annoyed me, though it changes nothing.... it is only d person that wears a shoe that knows where it is pinching him or her... u ended up saying nothing!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Maybe she is a kind of woman and have done it to her inlaws too, i tell you some people are damm wicked.
erudean:

1 Like

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Shes making a fool of herself,shes veruy arrogant and an idiot,wicked joined together
GoldenJAT:
i pray u don't encounter some situations in life... Just pray fervently u ain't face with situations like this... ur comment really annoyed me, though it changes nothing.... it is only d person that wears a shoe that knows where it is pinching him or her... u ended up saying nothing!!!
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by STILESGANG: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
I just don't understand how a man can allow a woman who just came into your life to take you away from people you've known all your life and without these people you wouldn't be where you are today.It's mind boggling!.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by bitingcool: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
keepingmum:
Babe I remember you raising this topic and been advised extensively yet u didn't listen.
You hv shown urself to be somewhat jealous os ur SIL. U didn't want ur brother to progress and marry because u felt his attention and priority will shift and rightly so. You are not a young girl, make use of your time and start earning money for urself and please stop this self entitlement is u hv.

https://www.nairaland.com/3043054/tired-life-need

https://www.nairaland.com/2961350/could-it-brother-bewitched-something

Very good points. From the ops past post, sorry to say, you sound like someone who will also do worse when you're the in-law. You seem never to have accepted your brother's wife and unfortunately, I guess she's also not so nice. How come you're the one asking for your younger bro's fees all this while? Can't he ask.

Employ humility, help around the house and stop snooping ( people that snoop are very malicious)

Learn a trade, make-up, ushering weekends at weddings and drop your blame and entitlement attitude. Cut your coat according to your material. I see no reason why your brother shouldn't help you.. and discuss your needs privately with your brother or after doing an obviously good deed.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by GoldenJAT(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
erudean:

for her mind she de advice person!!! some people are so insensitive and fail 2 face reality.. maybe her parents are rich and they c 2 her well-being, so she thinks everyone is like her... she would be a very heartless woman eventually!! it's glaring 2d eyes.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Optimist1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
humbledbyfaith:

thanks dear for your homely advice..
as for leaving the house, I have thought of that but sadly have no where to go..
both my maternal and paternal relations have turned their back o. is..our bro is our only hope..sadly enough..

My sister, the only advice I can render to you is that, come to God in prayers and humble yourself before Him and He will see you through. But one think I'd like you to know is that, this word is coming to an end and everything you see in this world is vanity upon vanity in the book of ecclesiastic 1:1-18

Build your faith in God so that when you die today, you will have the knowledge of where you will be going. And by the time you stand righteously before God, pray and see if God will not answer you. So my sister, take hard and be of good courage and the Lord will see you through.

You can also be part of our Kingdom Program called, ''JESUS DISCIPLES FELLOWSHIP'' is a kingdom Program that is going on here in the planet earth where God is building men and women that will worship Him in spirit and in truth.

We run it in form of school system and our foundations are; Prayer, The Word of God and Revelation. By the time you partake in it, the Lord will begin to use you.

We hold it from mondays 5:00pm - 7:00pm, wednesdays 5:00pm - 7:00pm and saturdays 8:30am - 11:30am. We have it here in Lagos, Abuja and other states, so you can make yourself available.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by ToyotaTufiakwa: 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
STENON:
okay, I have read it from your profile that you just registered on nairaland.
Welcome to nairaland.

"No comment"

*Smiles*

They don't know........
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by bitingcool: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
uplawal:
And some wicked women are badmouthing the OP here,dnt let God curse you oo,they are Orphanes,their curses do really manifest,and God and angels curses whoever do evil of this kind to them.so becareful on whatever you say or wish them of evil.

There are always 3 sides to a story

_He said

_She said

_And what really happened

There are in-laws from hell. And they come from both sides. We shouldn't take sides with any when you're hearing only one part.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by GoldenJAT(m): 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
uplawal:
Shes making a fool of herself,shes veruy arrogant and an idiot,wicked joined together
its really annoying.... I read her comment, and I wonder, if some people were created with brains at all.. I know my God is 2 perfect for such.... it would have been better, she kept mute
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by cooluc(f): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
So sorry about what you are going through, went through your previous threads as well. I think is time you moved on, I mean stop and think of a possible way out, am sure there is and keep your brother out of it for now, trust me a lot comes with marriage, avoid resentment bitterness and anger cos that might limit you as well, seek the lord in prayers meet your church group and show love and support to your brother, be optimistic about your future and stop thinking of suicide and other worse case scenarios. There's light at the end of any dark tunnel..good luck

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by GoldenJAT(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
christisreal:
Dont mind those people that are just adding more salt to injury.The truth is that there is no guarantee that they would have done better if they had the same problem.Ignore the advice of those that are telling you to get married to solve your problems.Never make a parmanent decision over a temporary issue.I have an aunt that had a similar issue and got married to escape it.Now is she regretting the decision.I am not saying that you should not get married o but at least for the right reasons.
Now about your case; I really undetstand and i know its not easy but keep praying and holding unto God.He will surely do it.Remember that when a man's way is pleasing to God even the man's enemy will be at peace with him.Everyone has a trying stage to go through in life and yours seems too challenging but when God gets ready to bless you, you will forget all these troubles and you will narrate them with laughter.The scripture says that eyes has not seen,ears has not heard nor has it entered into the heart of any man what the lord has in stock for them that love him.Just hold on and keep praying.You may be surprised at how their countenace will change and even if it dosen't then help will come from somewhere else.If u attend a good fellowship then you can narrate your ordeal to them.while i was in school such issues were taken care of.
Above surrender your heart to Jesus If you are yet to do so.Its not a promise that once you do so things will change like magic but their are God given potentials which you posses that you may not know about until you become born again.Honestly if I had money I would have loved to help you and I know that there is someone out there like me who will also love to help and who has the resources to do so.May God lead you to such a person.
GOD BLESS YOU.
remain blessed... spot on

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by marvelous000: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
[size=13pt]
Now I unequivocally understand the saying that women are their own enemy.

look at how they're crassly and Ignominiously casting aspersions on the Op without taking time to deduce her assertion properly.

Damn! the worst mistake one can make is solicit advice from women on matter devoid of emotion. Too myopic,sentimental, vapid, and warp to string up cogent solution.

Ain't stereotyping, just stating overt fact.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by pharmagba: 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
crackhaus:

You don't need to leave the house, what I meant by seek your fortunes elsewhere is that you seek other avenues to get the money you need - could be from friends or course mates.

As for your brother, try approaching him again when his wife isn't at home to have a discussion with him regarding the fees you need to pay before the school can let you go.
He is your brother, has always been your brother, and will always be your brother - there's no way he wouldn't want you to go for your NYSC assuming his wife hasn't completely messed up his head.

In the meantime, try as much as possible to avoid anything that will cause direct altercations between you and his wife...do your chores, mind your business, and stay out of her way - you're the one who needs their help and even if you don't like your SIL, false humilty and loyalty always works wonders.

Remember to only have discussions with your brother when you both are alone.
In addition, be very good and humble to your brothers wife.
The key word is service. Do every house chore you think you can do and don't brag or make your brother knows you did it. If your brother gives her credit for it let it be.
I don't think she is altogether a bad person, try and share your challenges with her and hear what she will say or even pretend to need her advice and anything she says thank her for it.(this doesn't mean you will do what she says) and take that advice never to ask for money from your brother when she is around. You've got to be her friend then she will be the one telling your brother to give you and she herself will give you.
Brother work on yourself and things will improve

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.