Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him (44029 Views)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / My Brother Is Too Lazy. / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by GoldenJAT(m): 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Favored4gud:
Thats the problem with folks back home. Dependency life style is killing some folks!! you depend on you brother for something like say na your birth right. My guy, like u said you are not lazy, there are lots of things you can do to bring u some small change while you wait to go serve, teaching, sell food stuffs and all. I did it, hustled and learned depending on people won't get u nowhere unless God shows mercy. U need to wise up.
only God blesses d work of our hands... seems u don't understand what d young lady is saying!

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by freecocoa(f): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
I used to watch things like this in nollywood but never really believed they really happen, till my cousin met a girl and married her, though my cousin didn't turn to a complete hediot, sometimes he let's the girl get to him. I'm just saying that some women can actually make things worse.

OP, you've been given some good advice, though I don't know how strong the bond with your brother was, prior to marriage, cos there's no way his wife is taking all the blame, he's not a child, therefore he should be able to tell his left from right.

A brother who cares about you won't leave your to suffer when he can help, having said that, you have to be on the look out on how to take care of yourself, though he's still your brother, he has other responsibilities now, you also have to try and talk to your brother about his attitude, let him know he is fucking up, don't just sit there crying.

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by banmee(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
mafiaso9:
How much money do you need to compete your studies and what's your full name so I can try and forward some funds for you via western union?

I don't know if you are serious or not, but I have been thinking of doing something like this come first of January. It would be nice if we, and by we, i mean people who are not rich but can help students in Nigeria with small stipends to sustain them in school. I am thinking of giving one deserving student, no older than 22, 50 to a 100 dollars a month for a year, every year. Problem is the selection process. What do you think?

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by GoldenJAT(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chillisauce:
You never reach to marry undecided
Dead parents ko.! You go invoke tire.

Pls if you are a christian go to your church for funds. No be only to collect tithe them sabi.

If a Moslem, you know your way to the mosque.

If neither of the two. Go get a boyfriend ojare. No be only to do osho free . If you dey chop frog chop better one grin

Love no dey this one oh.
This is emergency. As you no fit find work take support yourself..it better you know where you are skilled and go for it. Let your Bros breathe abeg.

Time you use to complain from last yr you suppose Don sell 40k recharge card for traffic in one week.

My dear..carry your self and find your way ojare.

N'a your type dey collect handout money 100 times yet no result.
nothing good can come out of you... u sound so wicked and insensitive.

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by taryour(f): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
GoldenJAT:
its really annoying.... I read her comment, and I wonder, if some people were created with brains at all.. I know my God is 2 perfect for such.... it would have been better, she kept mute

Oh no, I dint keep mute, I only decided to ignore you because silent is sure the best answer for you the your co who quoted me and felt bad about MY OWN opinion. last time I checked it was MY opinion and not yours.

the likes of you are the ones who end up jobless at age 50 lurking up and down with lazy heads and asking favours from their mates who had used their earlier years to work hard and make a better living of them self.

now run along, I see some schools are on vacation and you got plenty of time. wake up boy time is ticking out fast and ain't waiting for no one.

goodluck to you.

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by 2sexynet: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
humbledbyfaith:
hi..
please don't aggravate my already wounded soul..

I haven't really described more horrible details to you to ascertain my stance that I am trying cry
next time do not create a thread like this, you will be badly attacked. Most people do not know what it feels like to be at the receiving end and I know a similar scenario played out after our mum died that saw my younger sister leave the house because of a girl my bro brought to the house as the mother of his daughter. I almost left the house and when my elder sister heard it, she was mad.

Why? she knows I am the most gentle among us all and least troublesome and if I had decided to leave the house, it means something was definitely wrong. That was years ago but today, I have been paying the child's school fees from time to time. If I am short of funds, I rally round and even collect from my younger sister whom she made to leave the house, even this term, I have paid as well.

STOP bring your family issues to nairaland, if you must , use a handle no one knows, a new one isnt hard to create.

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by GoldenJAT(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
taryour:

Oh no, I dint keep mute, I only decided to ignore you because silent is sure the best answer for you the your co who quoted me and felt bad about MY OWN opinion. last time I checked it was MY opinion and not yours.

the likes of you are the ones who end up jobless at age 50 lurking up and down with lazy heads and asking favours from their mates who had used their earlier years to work hard and make a better living of them self.

now run along, I see some schools are on vacation and you got plenty of time. wake up boy time is ticking out fast and ain't waiting for no one.

goodluck to you.
ur opinion sucks!! *Peace out*

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by freecocoa(f): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
crackhaus:
I'm not quite sure how any man lets his wife come between him and the family he's known his entire life, to be honest...it's just something I can't fathom.

I'm sorry about your plight but the only solution I can proffer is that you leave your brother and his wife be, seek your fortunes elsewhere.
When a woman has gained that much control over a man enough to turn him against his siblings, there isn't much that can be done without you coming off like the agent sent to break the marriage.
And you really gotta stop eavesdropping on their conversations - mind your business.

You're a woman, your brother's wife is a woman - are you seeing the bigger picture yet?
How convenient, and the brother is what? An 1mbecile that can't control his life? The man is as guilty as the woman.

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by marvelous000: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
erudean:

Some of you on this forum can be very heartless in your comments! Na waoo.
[size=13pt]
Very heartless, bro. Just imagine the balderdash she spew

I just don't have time at the moment. I would've taken time to inculcate sense into the empty thing they brand brain.

[/size]

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by 2sexynet: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
freecocoa:
I uses to watch things like this in nollywood but never really believed they really happen, till my cousin met a girl and married her, though my cousin didn't turn to a complete hediot, sometimes he let's the girl get to him. I'm just saying that some women can actually make things worse.

OP, you've been given some good advice, though I don't know how strong the bond with your brother was, prior to marriage, cos there's no way his wife is taking all the blame, he's not a child, therefore he should be able to tell his left from right.

A brother who cares about you won't leave your to suffer when he can help, having said that, you have to be on the look out on how to take care of yourself, though he's still your brother, he has other responsibilities now, you also have to try and talk to your brother about his attitude, let him know he is fucking up, don't just sit there crying.
freecocoa, you no dey ever disappoint. It happens ooo. It really happens. It happened to us. That my younger sister left the house when mumsy died. But today same girl often send money for the child's school fees and I also pay as well, even this term, I don pay again.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by clintonsparkz(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
darlenese:
U want to sound as pathetic as possible , but I don't want to fall for your story, as a final year student , if u are responsible , u should have a serious relationship by now , pls leave ur brother and his wife alone , most sister in law find it difficult to accept the fact that their brother is now closely tied to another woman who isn't their blood , they want to forever remain knitted witn their brother ,my dear mind or business and accept the fact that ur brother is now raising his own family ,

Stop cooking up pathetic stories and let ur brother be , u are no longer a kid, and u will have ur home someday , that your parents died is not enough reason to be sneaking and eaves dropping on ur brother's privacy !

As for your younger one going to a public school , there is nothing wrong with that , stop being emotional about it, your brother is only adjusting to the new realities on ground , you don't even know how much he earns, he has started a new family and he must be plan for his family !

As for invoking ur dead parents on ur brother , i will advise that u use that energy to pray for a good husband and a good job for yourself !
just checked ur gender, and ur female, my dear take it from me, U B WINCH

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by pankaa: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mhh...
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Christian way of life is evil i tell you,no reasonable muslim will reason the way you just did,from islamic perspective,its the duty of the brother to finance her on her education and all until she get married,its her right which is incubent upon him to fulfil,thankGod for Islam.
cococandy:
When someone gets married, their immediate family comes first then brothers and sisters come second.

When you act towards the wife or husband as if they've come to take something that belongs to you, it will breed friction. Your comments about your brother's wife since he got married shows you think that you guys should come first before her.
Sorry it doesn't work that way.

On the chance that your brother is really uncaring like you've painted, you have no choice than to fend for yourself.
If you didn't have him what would you do? See it as your cross and bear it.

Yes your brother was pulled from private school because your elder brother now has more responsibilities. You're in Nigeria. You've the seen the hard economic situation. When there's more responsibility than money coming in, everyone has to adjust. If he kept your brother in private school, where will the money to take care of his new duties as a husband come from? You may not even know how much money he makes. Don't assume.

I believe members of this forum have adviced you enough. You can't keep lamenting from year to year. At some point you'll have to pick yourself up and realize you're the only one you have. Goodluck to you.

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by taryour(f): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
uplawal:
Shes making a fool of herself,shes veruy arrogant and an idiot,wicked joined together

why is my post affecting you this badly that you have gone on and on discussing my post with someone you don't even know.

Yea you been married for 7 years so like I bloddy care. you are yet to wake up and face reality. if you got a mentality like the op and you are married (and probably with kids) then you need your brain examined .

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by 2sexynet: 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
Very heartless, bro. Just imagine the balderdash she spew

I just don't have time at the moment. I would've taken time to inculcate sense into the empty thing they brand brain.

[/size]
this family section is filled with bitter souls.... it is mostly the women that will attack but when the case of mother in law is involved, you will see a different thing entirely.

No woman has right to come between me and my sibling. I will NEVER giver that power.

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by freecocoa(f): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
crackhaus:

You don't need to leave the house, what I meant by seek your fortunes elsewhere is that you seek other avenues to get the money you need - could be from friends or course mates.

As for your brother, try approaching him again when his wife isn't at home to have a discussion with him regarding the fees you need to pay before the school can let you go.
He is your brother, has always been your brother, and will always be your brother - there's no way he wouldn't want you to go for your NYSC assuming his wife hasn't completely messed up his head.

In the meantime, try as much as possible to avoid anything that will cause direct altercations between you and his wife...do your chores, mind your business, and stay out of her way - you're the one who needs their help and even if you don't like your SIL, false humilty and loyalty always works wonders.

Remember to only have discussions with your brother when you both are alone.
Talk to the brother alone for what? Kai! You people sef. grin

Just see wetin you dey write.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by 2sexynet: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
uplawal:
Christian way of life is evil i tell you,no reasonable muslim will reason the way you just did,from islamic perspective,its the duty of the brother to finance her on her education and all until she get married,its her right which is incubent upon him to fulfil,thankGod for Islam.
Aside that , the OP is a girl. Do this people expect her to be forking around? I saw were someone was suggesting she should sort her fortune elsewhere, I wouldn't be surprise if she meant going to sleep with men because that one no dey hard people to say.

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
I tell you some people are correct wicked souls,thats the way they operate in their homes,if you notice,its the women commenting like this,very wicked people.,they have forgotten that life revolves,who will take care of their own kids if they die?
clintonsparkz:
just checked ur gender, and ur female, my dear take it from me, U B WINCH
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by cococandy(f): 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Something is obviously wrong with you.

uplawal:

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Honestly i find it hard to believe women think so evil like that,am still thinking dear.
2sexynet:
Aside that , the OP is a girl. Do this people expect her to be forking around? I saw were someone was suggesting she should sort her fortune elsewhere, I wouldn't be surprise if she meant going to sleep with men because that one no dey hard people to say.

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by JerryMyer: 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
humbledbyfaith:
hi family landers,

I am so depressed as of right now..

I have a bro who recently got married to his fiancée..

we were happy as a family until my bro's wife started interfering in between my bro and I..
it all started when I had an urgent need in school, I approached my bro with the most humble scenery one can ever imagine, his wife just cut me short, and said they was no money, I was shocked as my bro sided with her and said they was no money.
I took it in good faith and went away.
later that day ,when they were back from work,I overhead my bro talking to someone in his bedroom..
I went closer and behold my bro was talking to his wife sis asking her if she had seen the alert of the money he sent to her..immediately I heard that,I just sat on the floor and sobbed loudly..

I wonder why my bro will be treating me and my junior bro like this ,we are orphans (lost dad and mum the same day in a car accident)my bro is in jss3 in a public school(my bro's wife changed him with the pretext that they couldn't afford the private school fee).me,I'm in my final year in the university, just remaining my project and my final year school fees..
I am really depressed as my mates have already gone to nysc..

I can't go to anywhere because of clearance and my bro has turned a deaf ear to my appeal to set me up with something I can do to at least clear my self in school..
I am not a lazy person, God forbid that I be lazy but I don't have the necessary incentive to startup something..

I am just fed up with the whole scenario, I have thought of suicide, but ithat will be foolishness as my junior bro will be left in this world to suffer alone..

If my parents are seeing all that is happening, they should please intervene on our behalf because I'm almost giving up... ;'(

sorry for bothering you all with my trouble

My dear daughter of God, do not loose hope because of what you are going through at the moment. It is just a phase to another great dimension in your life. In every crisis you find yourself today note that there is a body in Christ Jesus that is about to rise. It take Faith for the supernatural to happen and Faith is the life jacket through which you can overcome. Send me a PM and I will give you a power prayer guide that changes situations. It has worked for many including the barren women and I know it will work for you too. Just believe and allow God show you how mighty he is.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Exodus23v25(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
humbledbyfaith:
hi family landers,

I am so depressed as of right now..

I have a bro who recently got married to his fiancée..

we were happy as a family until my bro's wife started interfering in between my bro and I..
it all started when I had an urgent need in school, I approached my bro with the most humble scenery one can ever imagine, his wife just cut me short, and said they was no money, I was shocked as my bro sided with her and said they was no money.
I took it in good faith and went away.
later that day ,when they were back from work,I overhead my bro talking to someone in his bedroom..
I went closer and behold my bro was talking to his wife sis asking her if she had seen the alert of the money he sent to her..immediately I heard that,I just sat on the floor and sobbed loudly..

I wonder why my bro will be treating me and my junior bro like this ,we are orphans (lost dad and mum the same day in a car accident)my bro is in jss3 in a public school(my bro's wife changed him with the pretext that they couldn't afford the private school fee).me,I'm in my final year in the university, just remaining my project and my final year school fees..
I am really depressed as my mates have already gone to nysc..

I can't go to anywhere because of clearance and my bro has turned a deaf ear to my appeal to set me up with something I can do to at least clear my self in school..
I am not a lazy person, God forbid that I be lazy but I don't have the necessary incentive to startup something..

I am just fed up with the whole scenario, I have thought of suicide, but ithat will be foolishness as my junior bro will be left in this world to suffer alone..

If my parents are seeing all that is happening, they should please intervene on our behalf because I'm almost giving up... ;'(

sorry for bothering you all with my trouble

You need serious fire for fire prayers so that your destiny helper can locate you and help u.... Pray against every power of failure at the edge of your breakthrough...... Pray that God should help your destiny helper so that they can help you too..... Above all, ask for the mercy of God and forgiveness of sins before u pray.... You will see that God is not wicked and testify that God has done it for me at last....
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by taryour(f): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
freecocoa:
How convenient, and the brother is what? An 1mbecile that can't control his life? The man is as guilty as the woman.

yes you are very right freecocoa, the brother wife might be bad, and brother bewitched.

but really it's not about the brother or the wife now. it's about the op being INDEPENDENT of anybody. it will really go a long way in her life before and after marriage.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by raumdeuter: 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
uplawal:
Wallahi the worst thing a man can do is to neglect his siblings,am a wife of seven years too,and i alwways let my husband play his role as a provider for his siblings,the brother and the wife are not looking at the big picture,what if in the future God forbid both of them die and his kids are left to suffer the consequences of their action,what goes around comes around.

Some of the posters are soo foolish its amazing. How many of them didnt get some help somewhere in life? So asking your brother for help is now a sin? What should people in school even JS3 do to make money? In the same Nigeria people with Masters cant get jobs and are still staying with parents they are telling undergrads and kid in JS3 to go get a job

Some people are kids anyway, when they see life and life shows you its other side you would know say no one sabi do, Na only the grace and mercy of God

The brother and his family are silly, what assurance do they have that their own kids wont need help in the future?

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by 2sexynet: 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
banmee:

I don't know if you are serious or not, but I have been thinking of doing something like this come first of January. It would be nice if we, and by we, i mean people who are not rich but can help students in Nigeria with small stipends to sustain them in school. I am thinking of giving one deserving student, no older than 22, 50 to a 100 dollars a month for a year, every year. Problem is the selection process. What do you think?
Nairaland has an NGO body that is called TEHN, they can help sort that out. Just send your proposal
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by taryour(f): 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
cococandy:
Coco you sef det see what am sawing.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by david290(m): 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
I am very disappointed at some comments on here especially those bearing a female moniker. It further reinforces my resolve not to marry a lady born and bred in Nigeria. For crying out loud how should an 'orphan' be expected to work and pay her school fees? Where is even the job? Are some people in this country at all? I am undergraduate as well. I pay 65k as an indigene. Aside the fact I may not be able to pay that sum if was to be working (and considering the fact some schools pay far above 100k), is it that easy combining academics with working? And the lady just added she is in her finals...
I always believe we have a heart that is large enough to accomodate all our loved ones. My mum is the first in my life. My immediate sister is next. I mean the hierarchy will follow in that order. If you're coming into my life to compete with these two then you got hell to contend. Whoever is going to have a place in my life will have to fight for it. My mum fight for hers by sacrificing selflessly for me. My sister believed in me when no one does and is always supporting my dream. No one, I repeat no one will ever come into my life to replace these two. Fight for your place in my life, that's all.
@Op, please disregard these agents of the devil. Turn for your help elsewhere. You do not need to invoke any spirit. Time will take care of everything or perhaps Karma. Myself too used to have one randy uncle like that. Today, karma has demoted him from an immigration officer to a cab man in Abuja. And the evil wife has fled. Just be positive. Surround yourself with people of substance and join organisation that are necessary. You will make it. I believe.

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nothing is wrong,i have just said what the Almighty demands from close families/siblings,you people are so ignorant of life,you do as you wish,no laws to guide you on the right path,if you people dnt know,its a very big sin to neglect your siblings in this situation,very big sin before Almighty God,and the siblings bond should never be broken,thats the way of God,and anyone doing opposite will reap it consequences,no matter what your siblings has done to you,they are your siblings and the ties should not break.Now the wife and husband has not only broken the bond but has wounded the ladys heart,left her shattered.
cococandy:

Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by banmee(m): 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
2sexynet:
Nairaland has an NGO body that is called TEHN, they can help sort that out. Just send your proposal

Thanks for the info. I did not know that. One favor, how do I contact them. Not savvy when it comes to navigating links on NL.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by 2sexynet: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
uplawal:
Honestly i find it hard to believe women think so evil like that,am still thinking dear.
What the OP mentioned, I experienced it first hand. The girl in our own case made my younger sister left the house cos of such nonsense. but today, I either pay school fees or my younger sister does for the daughter of the girl that almost tore us apart.
Re: My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him by cococandy(f): 12:01am On Jul 09, 2016
Yea tell me how to treat my siblings.

Because they came complaining to you.

Craze woman.

Why not collect your thoughts before ranting all over the thread without direction and no clear understanding of the comments you're quoting.

uplawal:
Nothing is wrong,i have just said what the Almighty demands from close families/siblings,you people are so ignorant of life,you do as you wish,no laws to guide you on the right path,if you people dnt know,its a very big sin to neglect your siblings in this situation,very big sin before Almighty God,and the siblings bond should never be broken,thats the way of God,and anyone doing opposite will reap it consequences,no matter what your siblings has done to you,they are your siblings and the ties should not break.Now the wife and husband has not only broken the bond but has wounded the ladys heart,left her shattered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Family Members Locked In Cage In Bayelsa Over Land Dispute (Pics) / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111