Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS (117468 Views)

Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ever811(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2016
centboy123456:

Look like what this one is saying she just say are own she say waiting work for her so y u cun dey talk like dis people like u na woman go dey control u tell me is a crime to have sex on the first date tell black people with black sens na mke or na nor dey move forward
are u a Ghanaian? your...
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by EmmyBiggy(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=dollyjoy post=47357892]Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy[/qu ote] serious!! cool[quote author=dollyjoy post=47357892]Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy[/qu ote] serious!!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Cutehector(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
papiforreal:

You nailed it
hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in crowning him.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ogashman(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
and u re now encouraging every lady to engage in sex on a first date?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Walexsammy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy
cry
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by LuveU2(f): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
papiforreal:

You nailed it

Dear i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year. Voting starts this week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Walexsammy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Mtchew I wouldn't be surprised if the marriage doesn't work out.
and if it does work nko? enemy of progress every where
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Walexsammy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebiz12:
Seriously!!!! cool
Thank God for you o
It worked for you but it might not go well for the next girl

how will the nxt gal ascertain if it'll work for her when she's scared of the unknown
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by abimbawealth(f): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
femi4:
Tanx ma
Heheheheheheheh...you're welcome
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
ArcToyin:

y r u thanking God on her behalf? God is wholly against such utterance. The utterance is devilish.

What else should I say na
She got what she wanted abi and I know she's thanking God too

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Walexsammy:
how will the nxt gal ascertain if it'll work for her when she's scared of the unknown

I see myself as the "next girl"
Trust me when I say I know it's not sex on the first date that will get me a ring

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ArcToyin(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebiz12:

All deeds are not from God and are not accepted by Him. Will you thank God on behalf of an armed robber that raided successfully?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ArcToyin(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebiz12:

All deeds are not from God and are not accepted by Him. Will you thank God on behalf of an armed robber that raided successfully?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
ArcToyin:

Okay Mr, can you please stop misinterpreting my statement. She is married cos God allowed it and not the sex like she thinks
Plz,abeg don't quote me again
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Walexsammy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebiz12:

I see myself as the "next girl"
Trust me when I say I know it's not sex on the first date that will get me a ring
and trust me as a guy, waiting months, years b4 sex too won't put a ring on it
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by jennifer22(f): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Yes I agree, but that does not mean girls should sleep with any man on their first date oooo.... If not your kpekus go be bill board for someone fone oooo...
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ArcToyin(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebiz12:

Okay Mr, can you please stop misinterpreting my statement. She is married cos God allowed it and not the sex like she thinks
Lolzzz. I understand you and am not trying to misinterpret your statement. Possibly you don't get my point. am sorry if I av crossed ur path.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Walexsammy:
and trust me as a guy, waiting months, years b4 sex too won't put a ring on it

Who is talking about sex sef, all I'm saying is there's a lot more other factors that makes a man put a ring on a it. Sex worked for her maybe but I bet it wasn't just about sex. A man who wants to marry you will marry you simple!

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Walexsammy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebiz12:

Who is talking about sex sef, all I'm saying is there's a lot more other factors that makes a man put a ring on a it. Sex worked for her maybe but I bet it wasn't just about sex. A man who wants to marry you will marry you simple!
now u just said the real fact babes
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Walexsammy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
jennifer22:
Yes I agree, but that does not mean girls should sleep with any man on their first date oooo.... If not your kpekus go be bill board for someone fone oooo...
lols, I swear u funny. buh na true sha
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Walexsammy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ebiz12:

cus God allowed it? seriously? so God allows every marriages?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by AlienStar: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Can you bet your destiny with that?
EastGold:

See her mouth. How many sex mate u don get?
Tell me u r a virgin and I will ask amadioha to strike u
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
AlienStar:
Can you bet your destiny with that?

My destiny?

Just like that?

No ooo, I am sorry en

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.