Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS (117472 Views)

Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by MasterofdRolls1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy

I am interested in You..

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Darnyel: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
AlienStar:
That's her life, her business. This is the reason for increased rate of divorce these days. (looking for "sexmate" and not "soulmate"wink

You are right!
SEX PARTNER not LIFE PARTNER
BEDMATE not SOULMATE
The guy might just see her as a mere WIFE and not a significant plus indispensable part of his LIFE. Not judging her though. shocked
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Darnyel: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
MasterofdRolls1:

I am interested in You..

tongue kiss grin
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by adefact12(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
It may not work well for others,wish u everlasting relationship.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by puffcity: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This lady may not agree with those who say that women who have sex on their first date are not taken serious by men who want a long term relationship or marriage. Mrs Fagan who recently got married to her man (whom she probably had sex with on the first date) -took to her twitter handle to briefly address the issue as she threw subtle shades at those with opposing views. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/sex-on-first-date-led-to-this-for-me.html
congratulations to you dear.... don't mind the useless ladies nd stupid men that makes sex so valueless, making love is made to be a first marriage by blood between the both sex, so if you are not really into her or him for the future don't ever go down, sex is a communion nd must be valued, it's made for just two. I'm in a 6yrs+ relationship nd we are almost on the "altar" after our first introduction last year nd we started this journey with "Sex @D First DATE".
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by holyword: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Anti-christ encouragement.she wants to win souls for devil

2 Likes

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by puffcity: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Darnyel:

You are right!
SEX PARTNER not LIFE PARTNER
BEDMATE not SOULMATE
The guy might just see her as a mere WIFE and not a significant plus indispensable part of his LIFE. Not judging her though. shocked
congratulations to you dear.... don't mind the useless ladies nd stupid men that makes sex so valueless, making love is made to be a first marriage by blood between the both sex, so if you are not really into her or him for the future don't ever go down, sex is a communion nd must be valued, it's made for just two. I'm in a 6yrs+ relationship nd we are almost on the "altar" after our first introduction last year nd we started this journey with "Sex @D First DATE".
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by adefact12(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmmmmmm.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by puffcity: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=AlienStar post=47358072]That's her life, her business. This is the reason for increased rate of divorce these days. (looking for "sexmate" and not "soulmate"wink [/quote. congratulations to you dear.... don't mind the useless ladies nd stupid men that makes sex so valueless, making love is made to be a first marriage by blood between the both sex, so if you are not really into her or him for the future don't ever go down, sex is a communion nd must be valued, it's made for just two. I'm in a 6yrs+ relationship nd we are almost on the "altar" after our first introduction last year nd we started this journey with "Sex @D First DATE".
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by puffcity: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Nonsense!! If it worked for her, it doesn't mean it will work for others. She's not the only woman her husband fuccked on their first date. She is just the lucky one chosen among the rest.

Happy Married life to them sha
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by puffcity: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
u go fear achievement naa

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by harmbhrosz(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
No sex before marriage is bettersmileysmiley
angryif I hear, with all the..........on you?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by yunnyp(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Mtchew I wouldn't be surprised if the marriage doesn't work out.

is that your prayer?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by puffcity: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
femi4:
You are not in the man's head....you can't prove that.

All the guys you had sex with on second or later dates....how many of them are ready to take you to the altar
thanks a lot for ur comment! Don't mind them all they are all players
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Prechy08(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy
U for carry padlock lock am, you will be the one writing next on Naira land with the caption 'if i had known'
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by robinicule(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
I am serioussmileysmiley
hahaha see you, have you met me?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Senksjay: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
What does this even mean.....
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Senksjay: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
What does this even mean
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by pizzylee(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
one man's ( woman) food z poison to another. it works for u doesn't mean it will for everyone
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by segefx(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Mtchew I wouldn't be surprised if the marriage doesn't work out.

Wow,you look beautiful Madam.nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by effido666: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
ok oooooo ......continue keeping it til u get to the altar
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by effido666: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
men no want knw whether u b d first or last .....just pray d luv continuous nd last long along d way
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by francisduru: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Don't copy her oh!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by abimbawealth(f): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
femi4:
You are not in the man's head....you can't prove that.

All the guys you had sex with on second or later dates....how many of them are ready to take you to the altar
lipsrsealed
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Richdipo(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Nonsense!! If it worked for her, it doesn't mean it will work for others. She's not the only woman her husband fuccked on their first date. She is just the lucky one chosen among the rest.

Forget that rubish she is saying that she is getting married those not make her successful in marriage, anybody can get married including Ashawo, so how many years u will spend together is what u should be celebrating.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by papinx(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:

Berem cool
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Barigaboy(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wetin work for peter may not work for Paul. If u had sex on your first date it may be becos u ve been tripping before d guy woo u. If not I don't think as a guy I wud appreciate that except if I already love d girl for long n that happen, I will c it has luck but for your case. Its becos d guy love u don't advice oda girls to do dsame. Let dem use dem Initiative.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Beremx(f): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
papinx:

Berem cool
that's my moniker. cool

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by eniteden(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

cheesy cheesy wink sincerely speaking dear if u are the on ur do please don't say that oo. Only a man that is important dat can do that with wat u are blessed with even virgin guy no fit. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by VictorRomanov: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
mikkyjagga1:
After how many Sex on d first dates...

My guy u ask better question! The problem is not sex on the first date, the problem is how many sex on first date will u have before one decides to marry u.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Happy for her Kudos maybe a little TMI but it worked for her. I feel you will just know when you meet the one. They will protect you when the wolves come for you
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by femi4: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
abimbawealth:

lipsrsealed
Make you forever hold your peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.