Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms (3572 Views)

I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) / To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs / I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by vicstar(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Laveda:

Just wondering who popularity epp

me!!! gringrin I've gone to places u cannot go cool I can't remember when last I joined duh queue lipsrsealed I don't fly economy tongue I don't take buses! I don't beg for anything coz I stand out err'whr tongue tongue
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Dpredictor(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
vicstar:

u no lie my brother gringrin we can do anything for tha pusssy lipsrsealed

And that shiiit is overrated I just tire, making all diz lass grow wings lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy... That's my man
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Dpredictor(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Spicylate:
I see. Any testimonies to share??

lol... funny you cheesy

Yes oo... I just got a Job...

I just got a modeling contract tongue
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
But some people are still popular here without what you listed up there
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by vicstar(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by SweetieConstie(f): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Dpredictor(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Osinachi!!! smiley

Why chyking babe on my thread? angry

You see yourself?
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Dpredictor(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
ellacute45:
But some people are still popular here without what you listed up there

Like you? smiley
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Laveda(f): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
vicstar:

me!!! gringrin I've gone to places u cannot go cool I can't remember when last I joined duh queue lipsrsealed I don't fly economy tongue I don't take buses! I don't beg for anything coz I stand out err'whr tongue tongue

Good for you. smiley
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Dpredictor(m): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Okay! Please, get a rope!

If you start this shii on my thread, I will evict you sad angry
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dpredictor:

Like you? smiley
no smiley
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dpredictor:

Why chyking babe on my thread? angry

You see yourself?
Na your chyke? tongue
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by SweetieConstie(f): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Dpredictor(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Na your chyke? tongue

hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy... Oya na.. Enjoy smiley
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Dpredictor(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
SweetieConstie:

undecided

If you know that you are done contributing, Please quietly leave the thread...
smiley
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by vicstar(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
Laveda:

Good for you. smiley

d enjoyment 2much I just can't xplain grin
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
themall:
Oya @lalast.clala, @se.un FP things don land ooo
this fvckery will never make fp in a million years!
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Laveda(f): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
vicstar:

d enjoyment 2much I just can't xplain grin

OK. ...
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dpredictor:

Story.. Like you don't wish to be popular on nairaland... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is BiafraBushBoy?? The Gay lord cheesy

Call me a Gay again and tell me if you have fvckd me before...

Mtcheeewww undecided
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by psalmson23(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
cry SMH4U
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Dpredictor(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Call me a Gay again and tell me if you have fvckd me before...

Mtcheeewww undecided

Heloo cutie... I actually missed you tongue kiss kiss...

reply my pm na kiss
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dpredictor:

hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy... Oya na.. Enjoy smiley
now you are talking cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where's that sinaj? smiley
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Laveda(f): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Francis95 wink
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jarizod:
this fvckery will never make fp in a million years!
Opps
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dpredictor:

reply my pm na kiss
chisuz!!!! shocked shocked
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Laveda(f): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Marlvin. smiley

1 Like

Dpredictor:

Story.. Like you don't wish to be popular on nairaland... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is BiafraBushBoy?? The Gay lord cheesy
popularity on NL isn't shiit lipsrsealed

Quick question.. Do u have an account with a female pic on ur DP? wink
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dpredictor:

reply my pm na kiss

cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Dpredictor(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jarizod:
popularity on NL isn't shiit lipsrsealed

Quick question.. Do u have an account with a female pic on ur DP? wink

No, I don't need it... Am just saying what I observed smiley
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Dpredictor(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: How To Gain Popularity On Nairaland And Get Pms by Dpredictor(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
ellacute45:
no smiley

Lemme just assume you are cute... Have a splendid day kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How She's Acting Cos Two Big Yanshed Gals Walked Ahead Of Us / I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy / How To Make A Girl Want You And Think Of You Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.