Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina (42761 Views)

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / If You Are A Nigerian, And Going Through Hardship, Please Complain HERE... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by sharpden: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2016

THE Presidency has said the support base of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration is still enormous, insisting that those complaining of the present tough times are in the minority.

It has, therefore, urged those complaining to be patient with the present administration as it is making efforts to correct the wrongs of the past.

Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina said this when he featured on a phone-in programme on Raypower 100.5FM in Abuja, yesterday.

Adesina said living in the midst of the people and feeling their pulse regularly, those working in government can conclude that those critising Buhari were in the minority.

“Yes, you need to give me the statistics of those complaining.

“We (government officials) are in the midst of the people and we can feel the pulse of the people. I maintain that the people who are complaining are in the minority. I can tell you that the support base of this government is still enormous. Yes, we know some people are complaining but, they are still in the minority.”

The presidential spokesman reiterated that in 18-months, Nigerians will begin to feel the impact of government’s efforts to revamp the economy.

Adesina further stressed that the waste that characterised the past administration is responsible for the nation’s current problems.

“To every action, there is a reaction. To every action, there is a consequence. Before the present administration, crude oil is sold for as high as $140 per barrel. Where is that money?

“We do not know what that money was used for. It was wasted, it went into private pockets and now we are seeing the consequences.

“The people have to be patient, the economy is being retooled and it will surely be. The President has said it that in 18 months, the economy will begin to be retooled. Why can’t they wait 18 months to two years?” he asked.

Adesina assured Nigerians that the change promised them by the Buhari’s administration would come, but not through magic.

The Presidential Spokesman re-echoed Buhari’s promise that, monies recovered from those who looted public treasury would be spent on the development of infrastructure.

http://sunnewsonline.com/minority-complains-against-buhari-presidency/

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by dunkem21(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
grin

12 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by WATCHOVER(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mad talk from Mad people to their Mad supporters called Zombies

614 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by TINO26: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
for the sake of the few do the needful

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Yea, just few zombies are suffering.

YEYEST GOVERNMENT EVER LIVETH.

259 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ozoigbondu: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
God pls forgive us our numerous sins and take this inconsiderate hellish govt of bubu away

321 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 paint of Garri now 500 from 300
Fuel from #85 to #145
Dollar from #220 to #355+
Kerosine na die.
10kg gas from 2500/2700 to N3700.

I guess is only few Nigerians that are buying fuel at #145 and dollar at 350+ while the majority according to bubu's govt are buying at #85 and #199.

Abeg how can I join this majority of Nigerians that are not experiencing this high cost of living?

Make una send me the form biko nu.

597 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by saintneo(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Doctor!

I think Buhari's ear problem has returned!

lalasticlala are you there?

247 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rubbish presidency

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ozoigbondu: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
i know it must be this femi adegoat vomiting this nonsenstical trash

May adesinsa and his generations enjoy the change MAJORITY of Nigerians are enjoying IJN,,,,,,,,,,AMEN

248 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by gwales: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
5% are the ones complaining

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by bigboss80s(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
I think it might be time to relieve this guy of his appointment.

Even Buhari accepted that Nigerians are suffering and encouraged them to be patient.

MOST Nigerians are going through a rough patch right now.

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Vendoor(f): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mr President, Please don't listen to those sycophants around you.

Majority of Nigerians can hardly feed three times a day. Businesses are not doing well, prices of commodities have all gone up by over 50%, the cost of transportation is alarming, in fact life is generally difficult for Nigerians all over right now undecided

Whoever said that minorities are complaining do not mean well for your administration. We are patient and hoping for a better day ahead. Please don't make us angry with senseless statements.

Peace

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by sharpden: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
I think am among the few. If you are among the few hit the like button. Let's know how much we are

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by SeverusSnape(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Adeshina is a foolish sycophant, Seriously.

Just look at what a supposed educated man is saying. The hardship in the country now is unprecedented, People now steal and trade their children just to feed.

Shame on Adeshina.

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by popez: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Buhari and femi adesina are experienced idiots!
If they are so sure of this nonsense they just spewed they should take a walk on any street in Nigeria without an adc and see how 'happy' nigerians are.

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by idupaul: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Buhari will be disgraced out of Aso Rock ..he is is running an incompetent and irritating government...Majority of Nigerian have led to him to God and time ..mumu govt

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by dunkem21(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
gboss4sure:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 paint of Garri now 500 from 300
Fuel from #85 to #145
Dollar from #220 to #355+
Kerosine na die.
10kg gas from 2500/2700 to N3700.

I guess is only few Nigerians that are buying fuel at #145 and dollar at 350+ while the majority according to bubu's govt are buying at #85 and #199.

Abeg how can I join this majority of Nigerians that are not experiencing this high cost of living?

Make una send me the form biko nu.

I would've sent one wailers form to you..

.. but, you don't know the price of common garri undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
I would have taken the news serious if it was from a credible source.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by vedaxcool(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
Definitely misquoting femi, he those CRITICIZING the govt are in the minority.

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Beremx(f): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thunder fire Femi Adeshina!! The fool has been making annoying statements lately.

Is he mad?

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
A sycophant from Yoruba Land...A bastard called Femi Adeshina well done... spokes man for daura cattle rustler

10 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by BlackSeptember: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Thunder fire Femi Adeshina!! The fool has been making annoying statements lately.

Is he mad?
Adesina kindly pay this woman her sycophantic salary before she start singing another tune here.

CAVEAT: Beremx is a known zombie and only complains when APC alert refused to show

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by neocortex: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Femi is not wise.
It is ego that is preventing many people from voicing out
their problems because it is quite difficult for a man to
criticise a system which he helped to install, hence the
suffering and smiling behaviour.

But the FG must know that there is always a limit of suffering
the masses can endure.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by dannytoe(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is what you get when you give 5% to bubu, so expect 5% in return............ trade by bater......... proudly 5%

8 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by buharisbae(f): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
gwales:
5% are the ones complaining
hey u remember me check my siggy and join our league wink
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by NaijaMutant(f): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Femi ZOMBIESHINA is foolishly foolish and stupidly stupid??

Thanks

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by SeverusSnape(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Zombie
But where is vedaxcool

Let him come and strike out all these posts.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by sarutobie(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
tell that to the myriad number of graduates begging for a miserly 5k here on nairaland you bloody sycophants!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by moshould(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
If I catch dis man, I swear I go use my teeth cut ur balls, like cashew.....liar!!!!!

32 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:

Is he mad?
APC IS FINISHED

43 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Reacts To Claim Of Not Completing Her NYSC, Shares Evidence / Channels TV Deletes Fake News Posted Against Peter Obi / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Arsenal's Victory Over Liverpool Using Apc's Slogan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.