Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina (42787 Views)

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / If You Are A Nigerian, And Going Through Hardship, Please Complain HERE... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Zdoh(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Change indeed

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Danny1974: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
A fool at 40

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Unconditionalov: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Am not sure if this yeye man is living in nigeria,maybe he works from America or Europe because if he's living in nigeria he won't open his dirty mouth and talk this rubbish. When the rich is also crying

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by obiak4(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Thunder fire Femi Adeshina!! The fool has been making annoying statements lately.

Is he mad?
Are you not sAi baba fan again?

8 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by SeverusSnape(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Femi Adeshina is a big fool. Do these people go to the streets and ask Nigerians how they have been fairing since this administration started before they come into conclusions that Nigerians are not being negatively affected by Buhari's government?

I dey vex seriously!

[img]http://i2.irishmirror.ie/incoming/article7650543.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/David-Cameron.jpg[/img]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Jimi23(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
bigboss80s:
I think it might be time to relieve this guy of his appointment.

Even Buhari accepted that Nigerians are suffering and encouraged them to be patient.

MOST Nigerians are going through a rough patch right now.

He should be relieved of his appointment so he may join the "few" that are complaining s-tupid man.

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Alezy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
but wat is wrong with these yoruba men??

7 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Orikinla(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
[size=20pt]Majority of Nigerians are the poor masses and they are enduring the hardship of the current economic crisis in Nigeria. Even a dummy knows this fact. [/size].

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
May God heal Adesina and grant him, especially mental health

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Paulancebay(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
saintneo:
Doctor!

I think Buhari's ear problem has returned!

lalasticlala are you there?

grin you wicked o!

6 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by stchinedu: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
sharpden:

http://sunnewsonline.com/minority-complains-against-buhari-presidency/

Hmmmm...Power changes people. If it were those days, before he tasted power and when he was giving voice to the state of the nation at Sun News Publications, he would have written an article on the true state of things. But now... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
sharpden:

http://sunnewsonline.com/minority-complains-against-buhari-presidency/

God punish ur Generation!!!!!!....EFCC will come after u for this statement..... I won't blame u,I blame CORRUPTION!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Osocan(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
just wishing everyone, was allowed take one shot every year.
this guy for don collect since

6 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by madapcmod: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
Afonja descendant. A55 licking is in the gene. This idiat should go to Oshogbo and count the few complaining. Muuumu a55licking senseless zombiec hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Alezy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Thunder fire Femi Adeshina!! The fool has been making annoying statements lately.

Is he mad?
coming from u alone am filled.

All of Una go suffer for this mistake....We re watching

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Laruz: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
The problem of the Buhari Led Government is that of the handler .I believe the govt need to retool the Presidential communication team to better communicate with emphathy .I believe the VP realised this gap and promised to address it during the end of year interaction with the online medium.

The Govt will gain more mileage if they can address this gap.The nation is aware of the enormity of challenges that the regime met but they will loose support if the image makers continue to speak with arrogance.

I hope that Mr Adesina was quoted out of context

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by luvdray99: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
uhm..
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by dadebayo1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Very stupid fellow... So the few have no right to a decent life? Beside majority of Nigerian are not happy with these bunch of promise and fail gang.. How on earth did they manage to deceive everyone? Too bad

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by tylerbraid(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
U really can't blame him, they get most of there surveys from twitter. And most Nigerians that are active on twitter aren't broke talkless of complaining about hardship. But this Nairaland ehnnn...

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Johnsinia(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Short of words. this is Just an indication that these people (APC) don't care about us. All they needed is just power nothing more and offcourse, they got it riding on Zombies shallow mind full of hatred for Gej. Now we are suffering as a result. God will save his own.

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by chimauga(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
APE APC has come with lie againoo

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Uniboy: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:

Is he mad?

...didn't expect this hateful vituperation from you but thanks for speaking the TRUTH.

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Orikinla(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Laruz:
The problem of the Buhari Led Government is that of the handler .I believe the govt need to retool the Presidential communication team to better communicate with emphathy .I believe the VP realised this gap and promised to address it during the end of year interaction with the online medium.

The Govt will gain more mileage if they can address this gap.The nation is aware of the enormity of challenges that the regime met but they will loose support if the image makers continue to speak with arrogance.

I hope that Mr Adesina was quoted out of context
They don't like criticism.
They prefer flattery and political sycophancy.

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by chiefoboh1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jeez! dis man can lie o, are state goverment dat can't pay salary minority ?

4 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by Omotorvidosky: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
That's what happens when you're completely segregated from the rest of the society. You'll never have a clear understanding of what's going on in the society. Same for the men in the corridors of power

2 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by christboytins(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Am 100% sure that adesina his mad

6 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by christboytins(m): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
christboytins:
Am 100% sure that adesina his mad
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by OLADD: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
ivandragon:
Enough of the blame game. If everything the PDP did for 16 yrs was rubbish with no positives. then I expect the APC to:
1. Reverse the deregulation of the telecom sector;
2. Reverse minimum wage to pre-1999 levels
3. Reverse the partial deregulation of the power sector & shut down the power plants built within the period
4. Stop/scrap all rail projects undertaken post 1999
5. Scrap the automobile policy that has revived/created over 14 assembly plants
6. Reverse the recapitalization of the banking sector
7. Review all bilateral & multilateral agreements post 1999
8. Reverse agricultural policies (including Fadama & dry season farming
9. Reintroduce the corrupt practice of fertilizer allocation
10. Scrap all public educational institutions created post 1999
11. Scrap UBEC, TETFund, SME & other similar programmes introduced post 1999
12. Sack all public servants employed post 1999
13. Scrap the NIGCom sat programme
14. Scrap the SWF & ECA (investment & savings accounts)
15. Reverse petroleum & associated products prices to pre 1999 rates
16. Stop all road contracts awarded post 1999
17. Reverse all policies that led to the growth of the entertainment & ICT industries
18. Reset INEC to pre 1999 performance levels...
19. Repudiate the rebasing of the economy & exclude sectors that have been captured in the tax bracket
20. Stop TSA & IPPS
21. Scrap the 13% derivation payments
22. Seek to repeal the FIB
23. Fully scrap the amnesty programme
24. Destroy all weapons purchased post 1999
25. Remove all upgrades done to the airports
26. Destroy all grain silos built post 1999
27. Shut down all teaching hospitals built or upgraded post 1999 & reverse all policies in the sector.
28. Scrap EFCC, ICPC, FIU etc established post 1999
In fact, reset the Nigerian socioeconomic & political landscape to pre 1999 levels. Only then can people appreciate the 'damage' done by the PDP to Nigeria. After all, why 'build' on a totally rubbish foundation?

You're a genius. So proud of you.

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by depezee(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
May thun.der fire you in the morning, fire you in the afternoon and fire you in the night. stoopid brown roofer from the waste.rn Republic of odour. No doubt hypocrisy is your hubby.

5 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by 01mcfadden(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nigerians don suffer!

3 Likes

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by anonimi: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
gboss4sure:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 paint of Garri now 500 from 300
Fuel from #85 to #145
Dollar from #220 to #355+
Kerosine na die.
10kg gas from 2500/2700 to N3700.

I guess is only few Nigerians that are buying fuel at #145 and dollar at 350+ while the majority according to bubu's govt are buying at #85 and #199.

Abeg how can I join this majority of Nigerians that are not experiencing this high cost of living?

Make una send me the form biko nu.

The form that ye ask for I do not have, that which I have I share with you for the love of country. grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3589606_fbimg1458848436888_jpeg0d51a6ed0a0d14cea0bf7a6d73ba0698

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina by ivandragon: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
VenusBetty:
Obasanjo really try o

My sister, OBJ didn't do everything. the point of my post is that government is a continuum & a new government takes the good aspects of the previous one, improves on it while contributing its own quota. at the end of Buhari's 'regime', there will be positives & negatives so they need to stop acting as if they are our messiahs. PDP's greatest achievement is the safeguarding of our democracy. APC should not throw that away.

you look nice by the way...

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ambode And Buhari At The ECOWAS Border Post (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama Boko Haram’, Two Others For 111m Fraud / NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.