Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. (13822 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / God Has Blessed Me With Too Much Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
slyIsaac:
i dey one side dey sniff cocaine

meanwhile i recognise my boss em...

yall are awesome...

grin

UNA dey makes NL to be sweets me in my belle o wink

Mwahhhhhh kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
refiner:
*drives in with my darling slyisaac with our G wagon...*cool

I wanna recognise my lovely friends...always have it in your treasurable hearts that I admire you guys...

cool cool....hold her hands romantically as she steps down.... cool cool wink
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
I recognize the presence of Mavaakiti
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin Kiss kiss
you just know what I like. oya come here

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
embarassed awww ayam actually crying ryt now. #LOVEyouTHOUSANDs smiley
refiner:

I wanna recognise my lovely friends...always have it in your treasurable hearts that I admire you guys...

Onstell.y...wink

erniesm.allzz..wink

cutehe.ctorsmiley

airsult.ansmiley

makydeb.bie and her mom sa.ndoski cool

sm.ellymouthsmiley

h.ateu2 and her bestie naugh.tynaughtywink

timid.apsin

sina.j

ange.lahniesmiley

scen.tmarlcwink

lave.dawink

creamis.hsmiley

que.en l.anickywink

pej.ucheesy

kinginvah.alawink

stfuareuG.odsmiley

and a host of others...lemme remember..smiley

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
I sight Mimzy she just arrived you are welcome to this noble event...
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
*walks in majestically*
*collects mic*
I recognise my bestie naughtynaughty
I recognise my 2nd bestie Sandoski
Kdon2, kingrex1, Smellymouth, refiner, I also recognise the Next Mr NL, ViZkiZ(Vote for him).
Cutehector(u still fighting us), Juhan and my other goons.

Luv u so much Bestiekiss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by seunny4lif(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

All grin grin grin
But I like 3 pass kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
MidasTouche01

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Caringguy:
Thanks Baba cool

I recognize

Leaveda - my lipsrsealed

Miimzy - my crush

Mronalisa185 - my bestie

Thanks a lot hun
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
seunny4lif:
All grin grin grin But I like 3 pass kiss kiss kiss
ashewo, oniranu.... common get away from hia

I'm suing for a divorce
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

This is ur pix, make me wanna have bf cry cry cry
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
refiner:

Onstelly...wink

erniesmallzz..wink

cutehectorsmiley

airsultansmiley

makydebbie and her mom sandoski cool

smellymouthsmiley

hateu2 and her bestie naughtynaughtywink

timidapsin

sinaj

angelahniesmiley

scentmarlcwink

lavedawink

creamishsmiley

queen lanickywink

pejucheesy

kinginvahalawink

stfuareuGodsmiley

and a host of others...lemme remember..smiley

Bestie, I love u so muchkiss

HateU2:
tongue
At least show me one part nacry
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by seunny4lif(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

ashewo, oniranu.... common get away from hia

I'm suing for a divorce
Nooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by MidasTouche01(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

Chai!!!!

Wetin my eyes dey see so

Sandoski, this geh don dey disappoint ooo, so soon...
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
playing FALLING FOR YOU...dija and patoranking.... for refiner and her boo
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
AirSultan:
Blood, na you I see o, abeg hateu2 comot bress for my face, naughtynaughty carry yansh comot from my front make I see front! cheesy
i forbid u from creeping to my bed like rat at night to touch my bumbum undecided undecided sheybi ure telling me to shift now bcus it's during d day. Nah me and u dis night. Just respect ur grey hair and don't come to my side atall
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
At this point i handover the microphone to fynestboi for his recognition
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Chai!!!!
Wetin my eyes dey see so
Sandoski, this geh don dey disappoint ooo, so soon...
calm your balls honey.... I will never sheat on you
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin

Bro from another mother, those gehs na Confam weyreys.. cheesy
shaye Oma shey e undecided
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by HDee(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Poorboy:
We are still waiting for comedy by HDee and recognition my caringguy

eeyaa!

I'm neither basketmouth nor bovi. cheesy
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
slyIsaac:

yall are awesome...

grin

firstking01
big4wig
airsultan
olihilistic
kingrex1
lsdfok
obiorathesubtle
muva
smellymouth
smellinganus

my queen em
suzan404 kiss
mimzy kiss
sandoski.... kiss
erniesmallzkiss
makydebbie kiss
juhan kiss
hateu2 kiss
sinajkiss
naughtynaughty kiss
trapqueen77 kiss
kingcheezypuff kiss
laveda kiss
halfricanadian kiss
refiner kiss

an many more.... :
grin

Thanks swidy

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fynestboi we are waiting
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=47379809]This is ur pix, make me wanna have bf cry cry cry

grin[quote author=HateU2 post=47379809]This is ur pix, make me wanna have bf cry cry cry
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
kiss kiss my guy well well
slyIsaac:

yall are awesome...

grin

firstking01
big4wig
airsultan
olihilistic
kingrex1
lsdfok
obiorathesubtle
muva
smellymouth
smellinganus

my queen em
suzan404 kiss
mimzy kiss
sandoski.... kiss
erniesmallzkiss
makydebbie kiss
juhan kiss
hateu2 kiss
sinajkiss
naughtynaughty kiss
trapqueen77 kiss
kingcheezypuff kiss
laveda kiss
halfricanadian kiss
refiner kiss

an many more.... :
grin

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
HDee:

eeyaa!

I'm neither basketmouth nor bovi. cheesy
we are still waiting for your comedy. Thank You
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
mimzy:

Thanks a lot hun
You're welcome.
Nice dp cheesy
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Shalla to these wonderful peeps..

Demiladegold, my e-wife

Sandoski, my alarina

Smellymouth, my online brethren

Makydebbie and her bff Juhan..

Sleekyshuga....

Yakwaz, my real life friend

Mimzy, our queen

Refiner, my crush

Cruzita, my e-model

Mysticgal....

Abimloaded....

I love you all, in no particular order...

Thanks swidy..... I really appreciatekiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by ladyF(f): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
domopps:

Awwwwwww the small me I am indeed honoured!

Thanks my love.....Ooops sorry thanks fynestgeh kiss

Cheeeeers
lol... you don see my change of name. Happy weekend dearie kiss kiss kiss

From Team #Fynestboi and Fynestgeh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by AngelAhnie(f): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
refiner, what is going on here?
Love you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Exquisite Photos Of Beautiful Muslim Women / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion / Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.