Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. (13895 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / God Has Blessed Me With Too Much Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
*walks in* cool
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

chisux.... this one pass my level o

I don't think I have ever seen you smile before
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dygeasy:
LOL
I love you too kiss
awwwwwn
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

I don't think I have ever seen you smile before
smile?
oya check my dp in 3 minutes... coman see my big teeth there
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
Thank you mentoGen gentleman and ladies gentlewomen ( except hat eu2 undecided)

I wanna recognize

San doski
Obiorathes ubtle aka Alhaji Money
Airsult an
Olihi listic
Slyi saac
Ellac ute45
Smelli ngAnus ( my twinnie)
Kirch offf
King Rex1
Iykekel vins
Demilad egold
Hat eu2 naughtyna ughty
Ls ofdk

1 Like

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by refiner(f): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
*walks in majestically*
*collects mic*
I recognise my bestie naughtynaughty
I recognise my 2nd bestie Sandoski
Kdon2, kingrex1, Smellymouth, refiner, I also recognise the Next Mr NL, ViZkiZ(Vote for him).
Cutehector(u still fighting us), Juhan and my other goons.

you're the best hunnie!

*claps loudly for her*smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please don't go anywhere we have enough instock to make your night worth d while we have comedy by 5 comedians, music by our musicians we have fattest finger, we will round it up with the dance floor.. Thank you
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
I recognize caringguy
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

smile?

Countdown... 10.
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Poorboy:
Airsult an we recognize you
Thanks bruh. You're sighted too.
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by HDee(m): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2016

*drives in with my rolce Royce phantom 2016 limited edition*

If i may ask...
Poorboy... What the fuck_ is going on here? grin
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
We are still waiting for comedy by anybody here Thank You
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Countdown... 10. 9..8..7...6..5..4..3
well.... go manage that one.... I no dey everly smile for pics. doesn't fit me
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
Thank you mentoGen gentleman and ladies gentlewomen ( except hateu2 undecided)

I wanna recognize

Sandoski
Obiorathesubtle aka Alhaji Money
Airsultan
Olihilistic
Slyisaac
Ellacute45
SmellingAnus ( my twinnie)
Kirchofff
KingRex1
Iykekelvins
Demiladegold
Hateu2 naughtynaughty
Lsofdk

Blood, na you I see o, abeg hateu2 comot bress for my face, naughtynaughty carry yansh comot from my front make I see front! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
HDee:

*drives in with my rolce Royce phantom 2016 limited edition*

If i may ask...
Poorboy... What the fuck_ is going on here? grin
We are having a recognition party as u can see we have a full house, we also have alot in stock to make your night worth the while.
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

smile?

Your beauty makes me speechless..You are beautiful.. cool kiss kiss

Infact, I am dumbfolded grin

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by seunny4lif(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

hey sugar.... I'm not fine o... you just left me here all alone in the cold.... KO DA o
shocked shocked shocked
No shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jojoarmani we recognize you
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
@ Poorboy pls pass me the mic, i want to recognize someone...Thank you
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
HDee you will be our first comedian entertain us with comedy
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
seunny4lif:
shocked shocked shocked No shocked shocked shocked
what is no.... you Berra lemme alone
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
AirSultan:
Blood, na you I see o, abeg hateu2 comot bress for my face, naughtynaughty carry yansh comot from my front make I see front! cheesy

cheesy grin

Bro from another mother, those gehs na Confam weyreys.. cheesy
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by QueenInVanilla(f): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Poorboy:
We recognize queeninvanilla
Thanks for the recognition.
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Poorboy: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
We now handover the mic to caringguy for recognition...
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

well.... go manage that one.... I no dey everly smile for pics. doesn't fit me

It's cute..

Still scared? tongue
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Your beauty makes me speechless..You are beautiful.. cool kiss kiss

Infact, I am dumbfolded grin

lol @ the meme

thanks though.. so I dey go commot the pinshure now. going on a pinshure break
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
AirSultan:
Blood, na you I see o, abeg hatteu2 comot bress for my face, naughtyynaughty carry yansh comot from my front make I see front! cheesy
mtchewwwwwwwwww undecided

Dis is d last tym u will see fresh yansh agaaain undecided
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
[img][/img]
demiladegold:
yeah, alright....

I wanna give a big shout out to

seunny4lif... my number one swetiepie

dygeasy.... my number one honey pie

midastouche01.. my runaway husband

sandoski.... my Ana

smellymouth... you kept me glued to my phone for almost 3hours

kingrex1...... I just felt like mentioning you

and every other person I have forgotten to mention.... I love you all

Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by demiladegold(f): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

It's cute..
Still scared? tongue
no.... ayam fine now
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

lol @ the meme

thanks though.. so I dey go commot the pinshure now. going on a pinshure break

Why?
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin

Bro from another mother, those gehs na Confam weyreys.. cheesy
hehehe... Confam lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil.. by Smellymouth: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
demiladegold:

no.... ayam fine now

Good to know.. smiley

Don't forget to say your prayers before you head to dreamland cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Beautiful Naija Lady Flaunts Her Big Sexy Natural Backside (pics) / Metrosexual Brothers / 13 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.