Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin (7907 Views)

“He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) / Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by curvysola(f): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
chigoizie7:

Work more? Is it when d guy in question likes u in return or not?

Don't expect a guy who doesn't like u to work any more, if he does, just prepare urself for heartbreak because he will just take advantage of the fact that u like him, and den chop u pro pro praa. Then he will remind u that he never liked u in d 1st place, just to chop and clean mouth

was a question, i wasn't talking about an experience currently, i just wanted to hear what you guys had to say abt that behaviour
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by chigoizie7(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

was a question, i wasn't talking about an experience currently, i just wanted to hear what you guys had to say abt that behaviour

Whatever is said is still my opinion to whatever thing u want to hear about the said behaviour.

Now, listen,

When u like a guy, don't expect him to like u in return.

It's a gradual thing, intead of just relying on the "green light" just make him see reasons to like u for who u are and not because u liked him 1st.

How do u feel when a guy is just giving u only green light without making his intentions known? That's exactly how guys feel too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by zeongeon: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Learn to love yourself first and then u won't be bothered about love coming from some other person.

Until you and others alike learn that happiness is a decision and not a result u will be stuck tying your happiness to someone or objects.
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by melanch(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:
Have noticed that whenever i give a guy green light! he will start behaving like a KING!!!!! undecided
its really annoying ! why do you guys do it?

Because you have to click on this and make more money

http://Fans2Earn.com/?ref=5752
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by 0955eb027(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Odunharry:
Cool bro.. You still with zenith?
Yes, i am. You?
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by mhisbliss(f): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
EOOJ:
ok ma...i drop my pen here
k pls do
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by mhisbliss(f): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
chigoizie7:

Diamond stone age babe.

So, I should accept a green light from a babe I don't like so that I will not be from stone age?

Have u ever even considered an ugly guy u never liked even after doing gra gra for 10yrs?
I'm not talking abt accepting him or not but saying the moment you confess your feelings they start looking down on you read my posts again make sure u understand me this time
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by chigoizie7(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
I'm not talking abt accepting him or not but saying the moment you confess your feelings they start looking down on you read my posts again make sure u understand me this time

The reason is simple, they don't like u enough to comit to u, otherwise they would have asked u out the moment they met u. But they didn't which means u are not their type, they try as much as possible to run away "incase" of "incasity".

When u show a guy that likes u a green light, "piam", they will utilise it well
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Odunharry(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
0955eb027:
Yes, i am. You?
Starting soon
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by mhisbliss(f): 3:22am On Jul 13, 2016
chigoizie7:

The reason is simple, they don't like u enough to comit to u, otherwise they would have asked u out the moment they met u. But they didn't which means u are not their type, they try as much as possible to run away "incase" of "incasity".

When u show a guy that likes u a green light, "piam", they will utilise it well
warreva
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by gfm01: 3:14am On Jul 15, 2016
curvysola:
Have noticed that whenever i give a guy green light! he will start behaving like a KING!!!!! undecided
my dear sister not all guys,some of us already has d attitude within dem self so always expect dat cus no matter how pretending is,it will surely show one day,anyway am short of words
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Frankicent(m): 3:44am On Jul 15, 2016
curvysola:
he might not be forming like you think..... I guess his shy or underestimating his self, or his not really sure about your green light...m move closer to him and see
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by vickodedon(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Because that's what you girls do to us
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by lilliesboy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Then you deserve it because you must have done same to other guys that truly liked you. My advice is, do to others what they do to you.
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by skondo09(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
curvysola:

I think it's psychological... Whoever do d chasing, d oda tend to form... Just hv genuine interest in him but don't force it to happen, wait for it but don't cut off contact due to anger.. Kip ur friendship until feeling is mutual
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Wantedola(m): 9:32am On Feb 03, 2020
No, not all guys. Me form ke. I may a little lean back out of fear of females deadly suprises and the thought of "how many other guys would she like when we kick it. Aside that, I grab with both hands. Come and like me first and let's see if I'll form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.