Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin (7625 Views)

“He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) / Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by sunnywinter(f): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Berlyn:
lolz tell me grin

Let me talk to him about you wink
no oh i no dey talk abeg grin
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by EOOJ(m): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

dont get you?
get wat o Y shud he be struggling to please u just like dat Wen u aint dating d dude... Tell me, are u pleasing d guy tooo

Me personally i wud treat u same. Green light or not. Haba. Ur claiming green light? Did he tell u he was interested in the first place Kai some women sabi form innocent o grin What a life
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by EOOJ(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

yes of cos!!!! wink
c u here winking....u already know d answer to ur question bdat. Y ask den
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by mhisbliss(f): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

i just! whats that supposed to mean na?
no matter how you feel dont tell any nija boy you like him, those guys are from the stone age, archaic people
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by EOOJ(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

its normal for women to form jor
una never see anytin yet...form U be god?
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by EOOJ(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

men go after the woman thats the order of life, when the woman breaks that order and takes the first step, the man should appreciate
so becos its d natural order...wen a man kums after u, u wudnt appreciate abi
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by curvysola(f): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
no matter how you feel dont tell any nija boy you like him, those guys are from the stone age, archaic people

i know that! was just curious as to why they behave that way? knowing that she likes you shouldn't that encourage you to work more
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
sunnywinter:

no oh i no dey talk abeg grin
c'mmon be bold joor sad
i boldly opened up my crush on lala for effri1 to see lolz
tongue
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by EOOJ(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
sunnywinter:

my own nairaland crush too no even dey look my side lol grin i know how you feel
take heart...dats life grin
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by mhisbliss(f): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

i know that! was just curious as to why they behave that way? knowing that she likes you shouldn't that encourage you to work more
it should thats the normal thing but nija guys are abnormal
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by EOOJ(m): 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
Because you just made yourself look cheap and desperate, white guys will take it as something normal and even adore you for it, thier answer will be i feel the same way about you, but nija guys they will start thinking in thier mind that you're a ho, cheap and desperate or you want to use them.
correction....not all naija guys.

For me, if u do dat, i still treat u same. If u show green light n i dont move means am not interested or i hav friendzoned you or i dnt wana play,use n dump you....dat simple. No be forming.

Shiiit just got real...women r humans n not gods
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by EOOJ(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
for ur small mind
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by mhisbliss(f): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
EOOJ:
correction....not all naija guys.

For me, if u do dat, i still treat u same. If u show green light n i dont move means am not interested or i hav friendzoned you or i dnt wana play,use n dump you....dat simple. No be forming.

Shiiit just got real...women r humans n not gods
but if girls do the same you guys will start wailing uncontrollably
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by mhisbliss(f): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
EOOJ:
for ur small mind
your own big like banky w own? Or this guy below

Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by EOOJ(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
your own big like banky w own? Or this guy below
hahaha...funny
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by mhisbliss(f): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
EOOJ:
hahaha...funny
cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by sunnywinter(f): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Berlyn:
c'mmon be bold joor sad
i boldly opened up my crush on lala for effri1 to see lolz
tongue
lmao Lala... no one knows how he looks nah.. neither does he comment, so that's coolcos he's a phantom crush.. mine ain't lol grin
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by sunnywinter(f): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
EOOJ:
take heart...dats life grin
lmaoo i know, right
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by EOOJ(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
but if girls do the same you guys will start wailing uncontrollably
correction again.....some guys have been wailing in the past i agree

Dats y i said shiiiit just got real kos some guys are begining to see women for what they are....do unto odas as u want dem to do unto u...simple law grin dats life..if guys do, ladiea do..toh life goes on na.dos dat want to wail shud wail and dose who dont have time for it shud kip living

if am to spik for myself, i dont see ladies as anytin oda dan anoda human being like me...why all d unecessary glorification
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
sunnywinter:

lmao Lala... no one knows how he looks nah.. neither does he comment, so that's coolcos he's a phantom crush.. mine ain't lol grin
embarassed embarassed oya whisper it to my ear like this just tell me his monicker i promise not to cast it ((Truss me)) grin
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by mhisbliss(f): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
EOOJ:

Dats y i said shiiiit just got real kos some guys are begining to see women for what they are....do unto odas as u want dem to do unto u...simple law grin dats life..if guys do, ladiea do..toh life goes on na.dos dat want to wail shud wail and dose who dont have time for it shud kip living

if am to spik for myself, i dont see ladies as anytin oda dan anoda human being like me...why all d unecessary glorification
not glorifying anyone just giving op a heads up never to confess to any guy
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by sunnywinter(f): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Berlyn:
embarassed embarassed oya whisper it to my ear like this just tell me his monicker i promise not to cast it ((Truss me)) grin
lmao i already posted his name in a 'which NLer would you like to date' thread.. abeg, i'm not doing again grin
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by chigoizie7(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

men go after the woman thats the order of life, when the woman breaks that order and takes the first step, the man should appreciate

Na u de talk that one.

So, if u show greenlight or maybe u begin to like me, I just just mumuly jump to ur cravings?

So, if an un endowed ugly girl should show interest in me, I should sheepishly go with her demands just because she is a girl?

Babeb calm down, we too, we get choice. Even if u are well endowed and pretty, nne, biko allow me to do my shakara too.

Na only una waka come?

Now, I don't want u to take this personal oh.

But this very mentality of "u must give in/ no shakara from the guy because the girl made the 1st approach or something" is primarily one of the reasons why, even when a guy who doesn't like a girl that liked him 1st will be left with no choice than to accept her, chop, clean mouth and then tell u, "after all, u are the one that was looking for me in d 1st place" and den zap, leaving u with a heartbreak.

If u feel that "asking out" is relatively meant for men to do, den keep calm, stand on ur pride with a heavy heart of shattered emotions and watch me, date another girl that might not even love me upto 1/10th of the kind of love u have for me. Wetin concern me? Na u Ee go de pain,not me.
Don't also think that once u open up that I will accept oh,because, me I am not cheap too, abi no be wetin una de always talk? (once a guy toasts u, wouldn't accept, u will do the initial gra gra so that u don't appear cheap) babe, me too, I no wan appear cheap too.

Ndi igbo kwuru okwu si, "ekwuro ekwu mere onu".

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by chigoizie7(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
EOOJ:

Gbagaaam.

U just hit the nail well.

I don't see women as one special beings that deserves a preferential treatment @ my own detriment. If u know what u are supposed to do, do it and allow me to do mine.

I will never be someone that will downgrade a lady just becos she is a lady, and I will not be the guy that will see a guy and a girl competing for some position or something similar and I will favour the lady just because she is a lady and not because she merited what she is gaining. No, I won't do that. In the same vain, I can not say,because this is a guy, I will now favour her instead of the lady that merited it. I can't.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by 0955eb027(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Odunharry:

Lmao
.How work bro??
We dey push am. How have you been?
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by chigoizie7(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

Work more? Is it when d guy in question likes u in return or not?

Don't expect a guy who doesn't like u to work any more, if he does, just prepare urself for heartbreak because he will just take advantage of the fact that u like him, and den chop u pro pro praa. Then he will remind u that he never liked u in d 1st place, just to chop and clean mouth
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by chigoizie7(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:

Diamond stone age babe.

So, I should accept a green light from a babe I don't like so that I will not be from stone age?

Have u ever even considered an ugly guy u never liked even after doing gra gra for 10yrs?
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by Odunharry(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
0955eb027:
We dey push am. How have you been?
Cool bro.. You still with zenith?
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by EOOJ(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
not glorifying anyone just giving op a heads up never to confess to any guy
ok ma...i drop my pen here
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by drmikeadams(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:
Have noticed that whenever i give a guy green light! he will start behaving like a KING!!!!! undecided
its really annoying ! why do you guys do it?
....give me the green light,,walai dat ur curve wil be appreciated
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by EOOJ(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
chigoizie7:

Gbagaaam.

U just hit the nail well.

I don't see women as one special beings that deserves a preferential treatment @ my own detriment. If u know what u are supposed to do, do it and allow me to do mine.

I will never be someone that will downgrade a lady just becos she is a lady, and I will not be the guy that will see a guy and a girl competing for some position or something similar and I will favour the lady just because she is a lady and not because she merited what she is gaining. No, I won't do that. In the same vain, I can not say,because this is a guy, I will now favour her instead of the lady that merited it. I can't.
yes boss
Re: Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin by allytinted: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

once he discovers that you like him! he stops making effort to please you
That is one of d qualities of a bad guy you've been seeking all ds while......abi na sissy you want?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Best Friend’s Ex? / Five Best Sex Postions For Women With Big Butts / How Can I Tell If My Husband Is Married In Nigeria Or Was Married Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.