Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. (11061 Views)

10 Differences Between Men And Women / 10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Boring: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
player circle

you will never lose a woman by having other women, but you will lose women by concentration all your efforts on one.
you won't just lose the one you're focused on. you'll lose all of them.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Boring:
player circle

you will never lose a woman by having other women, but you will lose women by concentration all your efforts on one.

ma nigga grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Boring: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

ma nigga grin

Real G ...nothing do u
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Boring:
player circle

Fact.
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by chigoizie7(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
onstelly:
I want someone to tell me the moral of this story undecided

Don't be a womaniser, always play to win.

Be a "PLAYER"
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by chigoizie7(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
MoneypassGod:
True. Just make sure she doesn't find out ur a player, dats d key.

A player is never afraid to loose a lady he has "fûcked" even if it is just once.

"Because", that was the initial idea, "TO FûCK" and then move over to another "my parts no dey for market type of babe".

1 Like

Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by onstelly(f): 12:01am On Jul 13, 2016
chigoizie7:

Don't be a womaniser, always play to win.

Be a "PLAYER"
Oh now I understand
Thank you cheesy
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by heroski(m): 4:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Nice one
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by coolhumble(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin

iamdrfresh:
as a womanizer, d post is too long to read...U never know when the next chick will pass by!!!
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
chigoizie7:

A player is never afraid to loose a lady he has "fûcked" even if it is just once.

"Because", that was the initial idea, "TO FûCK" and then move over to another "my parts no dey for market type of babe".
Ur right bro. A good player knows he can always get a woman anytime and doesn't get to attached to one. Losing one woman means nothing to him.
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by saintdennis(m): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ur point on 'taking his time' to get the cookie is wrong.

A player tries to land that deal as soon as possible...cos he doesn't have time for long story, cos he'll loose interest over time.

Usually a 2-3week latest one month turn around time...
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by Hilles(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
A true player takes his time, not necessarily having more dan one woman at a time..depending on his target's worth, his calculation and scheme!
Re: 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. by bluefilm: 12:23am On Sep 12, 2018
I play football.

Does that make me a player?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.